Episode IX's New Director

Jew Jew is back for episode ix!
archive.is/rlzl9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/y45uX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder who…

I wonder how audiences will feel about a truck full of mystery boxes for the trilogy finale. I'm actually impressed how badly Gisnep has fucked this series.

Do you think he fapped to them?

Too obvious. Either Kennedy shares the same vision as Abrams, or JewJew has way more connections and Kennedy has no choice but to let him do what he wants.

I think it comes down to the fact that nobody wanted the job and JJ can be roped into doing because of something in his contract. Maybe JJ is happy to do it, you never know.

They're probably getting him back because he's the only Disney Wars director that did exactly what they wanted, along with Rian Johnson apparently. They trampled on Gareth Edwards' vision with extensive Rogue One reshoots, fired the directors of the Han Solo movie and fired Trevorrow from episode IX.

B-but at least they went back to practical effects! A-and you've got Luke and Chewie hanging in there from the OT.

JewJew is known studio stooge who'll eat his own shit if asked and after what happend with Rogue One, the Han Solo movie and now The Last Jedi nobody is going to touch this franchise with a ten foot pole.

They both share the same vision.

What a fucking mess of a production. I'm so glad that Nu-Wars is falling to shit. This is what happens when you put women in charge. Every single time. Smug cunt.

I actually had a dream last night where at one point news broke out that Boyega died. In the dream, I couldn't tell if it was confirmed or rumors.

Oh that would incredibly awesome.

Are they still pretending like these things have directors?

What was the point in diversity hiring a nigger to do mo-cap? Nobody gonna see their virtue signalling.

Then Episode IX would be delayed even further, and because of that, there'd be more stupid hype for it.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

They can still parade her around on the premiere and have articles written about how diverse the cast is.

It would fuck them up a lot more especially if they gave that nigger something to do and their star mary sue would start age.

Well, they keep losing and adding new directors every week, I would assume they weren't just figureheads like Japanese emperors.

*in nu-starwars movie 2

You know, the one thing that I thought would be interesting about nu-Star Wars was basically that thing Zizek was talking about in modern kikewood films, he liked the revolutionary jacobine films but felt blueballed by how they never showed what it looked like after the revolution. So basically I was curious to see how Jew Jew and Gisnep would approach that. In the OT Bannon threw Trump down the air shaft of Trump tower and the diversity guerilla won. What comes after should be the progressive kike endgame.

So what was it? Nothing, absolutely nothing. A new sith lord was pulled out of the writer's ass and it was like the empire never fell. If anything they are now even stronger because they can build even better Death Stars. This was the most disappointing thing about TFA for me, I was really looking forward to see what they imagined their endgame looked like.

But we did see hints of the what the galaxy looks like when the Rebels won. They split into factions because they could not agree on leadership. Leia leads the Resistance because leftists must also be revolting against something.

I think the bigger question is why superimpose a helmet on an actor when you can just make one and put it on him?

They did it in post-production for whatever reason they felt was necessary.

What said.

Maybe the scene took place after the face reveal then in post production they decided to change the order and added a mask to avoid continuity errors.

They should have shown a rotten, degenerate,dysfunctional, third world ,communist, shit hole, with mass death and starvation as what planets under the republic's rule look like… except of course for the (((elites))) who live in well guarded walled off mansions.
The Order/ Imperial remnants should have been the good guys. It should take until movie 3 for Luke/audience to come to terms with that.

They decided to censored the deformed face of that jewish baboon in an attempt to not scare children.

More flavorless popcorn from the Abrams. Yay!

Say what you will about the prequels, at least they tried.

Probably something to do with staying out of tax brackets.

There's a good chance all of the concepts the other fired directors had for this will be used and they won't get a sliver of credit.

yeah disney fucked up so royally the PT look a lot more appealing now especially in comparison to the mental retardation of the jewish cat ladies at disney™ . I would still go for a fan fix ( at least the one that removes jar jar) rather than theatrical cut however.

by covering that genetic mistake's face they didn't need to pay him for that bit of footage.

Abrams is literally the son of one of the biggest producers in Hollywood and it's the only reason he's even allowed to touch a megaphone on set.

and this is why Hollywood is dying.

It's that there Hegelian dialectics and whatnot.

Star Wars is dead, tbh.

They are just figureheads, that's what the question implied

Dat goy is savage

just in time for Halloween hook nosed hunch backed goblin is back directing star wars.

woah, breaking news

Starkiller 2 confirmed.

TFA's reputation hasn't been run into the ground enough.

redditors shouldn't be allowed to praise a direct ANH rip off as they do.

Redditors deserve to eat shit. Let them keep putting it in their mouths. Once Episode 9 is out it will be clear that Disney killed Star Wars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SOMEONE ON YAHOO COMMENTS
SOME STARCUCK FAN WAS LIKE YESSSS ANYONE BUT THAT HACK JJ HES A HACK

AND I WAS LIKE THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE IS DIRECTIONLESS CRAP YOU FAGGOT YOU WONT GET A GOOD DIRECTOR

TOP FUCKING KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

JJJJJJJJJ

WHO HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS DOING AND SETTING UP

OP didn't reveal the best news. J.J. is co-writer as well with the writer from….. Batman v. Superman

archive.fo/y45uX

MY
FUCKING
FACE

Jew Jew writing is bad but is Chis Terrio bad?

He co-wrote Batman v Superman……

Never saw it.

How fortunate of you.

this. while the average movie-goer is unaware of all the firing and rewriting, the industry itself and disney are taking a nosedive.

apparently, schlomo driver was uncomfortable with the helmet on in that scene.

wait, so rian johnson isn't writing episode 9 anymore? oh, jew jew and faggio are co-writing. good god will it be tremendously shit then.

wait. shit. i can foresee it now. johnson will provide the initial draft, then that will get scrapped by a draft written purely by jew jew and faggio. it's literally going to be star wars epiosode se- nine, the force re-awakens.

No, he's actually pretty good.

I like how the author of the article (and a lot of normies) thinks Abrams is good but Terrio sucks.

but he still wrote BvS

And?

MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that's why, dear satan.

One bad script does not a bad writer make. Every writer has some bombs in them.

There's no line like this in the movie.

i haven't seen argo, but you have to admit that's a huge step down.

The problems of the movie are derived from the cut room, not writing.

It is, the original cut was 4 hours long.

Oh wow I thought it was gonna be bad with Kasdan returning. This is the worst it could ever be.

What a terrible cut that must have been

lmao

Or something great, considering Terrio is very detailist.

I wonder what "J.J. Abrams'" real name is. Probably Judah Abraham Jehoikim or something.

See

Even the normies don't want him.

He doesn't scream her name like an idiot. I mean, really, what's this meme about? People are mocking a line that doesn't even exist in the movie.

>They should have shown a rotten, degenerate,dysfunctional, third world ,communist, shit hole, with mass death and starvation as what planets under the republic's rule look like… except of course for the (((elites))) who live in well guarded walled off mansions.
That'd be realistic but even to see what their ideal would look like would at least have been something. Even if the film should realistically start with Rey working as a prostitute for aliens to be able to buy something in the long food queues after the planet she's on fell into lawlessness and humans being dispossessed of their property due to no imperial presence being there to ensure order I still would have found a Disney princess start in jewish progressive utopia interesting because I have no clue what they imagine it to look like.

Since the kikes can't subvert their idealised revolution by showing its logical consequences that creates quite a condurum because they can't seem to come up with an alternative. I suppose that's why Jew Jew had to basically ignore the ending of RotJ and just reboot the revolution.

WHY CAN'T YOU FAGGOTS EVER MIRROR LINKS!?

I doubt even he could save this trainwreck at this point.

nope

It bothers me more that they didn't just stick with one director the entire trilogy.

As if it would have mattered..

Remember all the puff pieces Disney placed about how they're gonna "give new talent a chance" and "go to places Star Wars hasn't gone before"?
Fat chance for that with Kathleen Katlady at the helm.

now's our chance to get Episode 9 to underperform (in the US at least). we just need to convince normalfags that Abrams is a hack. a lot of them already dislike him, so this is certainly doable

Pretty much. This trainwreck is one cunt's vision to prove everyone wrong, she wants to show us you can make Star Wars unprofitable.

The culture is lost. We will have to battle on the economic and racial fronts.

amazing. you made me hate adam driver even more than I already did unless you're shitposting

Many such cases!

They should of stuck with Georgie's draft…

Could Disney have picked a more mongoloid looking thing to play Kylo Ren?

Doesn't really matter. It's all Abrams and Kennedy calling the shots. Lawrence Kasdan was supposed to save the script of Ep. 7 from Abrams' awful writing, and stupid ideas, and it still turned out to be shit.

they tried but your agent said you were busy

FUKEN SLAYED, XD!

Kasdan is kike hack who hasn't done shit without the guidance of Lucas. Dude wanted to turn Luke to the dark side. That's his understanding of SW.

not that guy but pic fukken related

not shitposting, driver stated himself he hated wearing it, so they initially shot the scene without the helmet before deciding to add it in via cgi.

i hope it leaks online some day. if we can get leigh brackett's star wars 2, we can get george's episode 7.

most people don't know that kasdan didn't do any major rewriting with empire's script, he simply worked on dialogue and restructured the plot. otherwise it was still entirely george's writing. everything you know and love in esb came from george.

whereas george was more autistic in detail and lore and whathaveyou (see: prequels), kasdan was able to make it more accessible to normalfags.

Oh my sides. Way to go Hack Hack Abrams.

What a faggot.

And now he'll get his will.
Thanks, RLM.

She is an exceptionally ugly woman.

If Star Trek Into Darkness didn't convince them…

Nixon did nothing wrong.

It could be a reputation thing too. He showed with SW and Star Trek that he can get the mongs "excited" for a sci-fi franchise reboot. But then the franchises inevitably nosedive because nobody can straighten out all his bullshit mystery box stuff into a continuing, compelling saga.

It's what happened with LOST coming back to haunt him, just in the cinema instead of TV. His name has become a byword for "going nowhere" after much protestations of there being a grand vision at work.

On the 4th version already, apparently. JJ just got a 6 month extension to do more writing before production needs to start, to make the Christmas 2019 release date.

Expect it to crib heavily from Return of the Jedi.

yeah she's a barren, ugly, flat, manish, retarded looking "woman"… At this point if they had cast a niggress or a and uglier goblin jewess in that role wouldn't have made a difference. Beauty is outlawed in ((((Hollywood))).

How pozzed is return of the jew going to be? it will be bottom of the barrel in you face shit designed to piss off "white men" and "fly over country" as always , Luke's character will be destroyed because of this.

It's actually less the echos and more faggots and catladies who cast all these boyish looking women. Look at fashion/modeling, another industry where fags reign supreme: there infertile, flat-as-a-board, starvation victims rule also.

Perhaps there was a beauty contest somewhere (Finland?) where all the judges were cat ladies and the only male judge was a jewish homosexual…. of course I believe they crowned some hideous orc spawn as the winner as a result.

having some fun with ST logo ( pics related).

nice, gj on the pink ST logo too.

lol

Reifags honestly made hate Quasimodofags a little less.

the only thing nixon did wrong was having the oval office bugged and admitting to the tapes.