The Don "Plagiarized Bane" in His Inaugural Speech

LOL - You guys have to check this out!

The fire rises!

theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-plagiarized-bane-in-his-inaugural-speech-1791429625

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2SRzU
archive.is/mvp3g

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/donald-trump-presidential-inauguration-bane-the-dark-knight-rises-a7538301.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a big guy

end yourself

Made me lol but its probably coincidence.

We have memed responsibly.

sage for no archive, kill yourself.

My first thought when said "to (you), the people".

reported for kike
archive.is/2SRzU

Nice try Jezebel ps kill yourself

SAGE FOR jew FAGGOT

(checked)
Trump confirmed for big guy.

Just wanted to share - I love POL! - Have a great day - God Bless Trump

Is Trump signalling us?

you forgot to fill your email field.

yes

bad bait

I like the news but fucking kill yourself for using such a 9gag-tier language m8.

Just want to say it's ridiculous that (((Jezebel))) is writing about bane memes. Have we memed too hard?

All feminists secretly like it hard.
Keep going.

We have memed not too hard enough.

No such thing as memeing too hard

Also this new theme hurts my eyes. Imkampfy change it back pls

The memes are already molding them. It's an unconscious process (for them), which makes it all the better.

Our guy is a big guy. He wins bigly.

That was the only part that was the same.

Get out

Molding them into mindbroken submissives drooling, writhing & whimpering as they're pounded by big hard throbbing memes.

we memed too greedily and too deep

It's shit like this that makes you hate capeshit even more.

archive.is/mvp3g

No, they are just trying to use meme-magic for themselves. We haven't meme'd hard enough.

Dubs

Bane is not capeshit. Bane is art.

HAHAHA

archive.is/2SRzU

OP should be shot and thrown out of a plane for directly linking to jezebel and not even including an archive

The dark knight rises movie is the meme movie that keeps on giving!

Huffington post is reporting it too.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-inauguration-speech-bane_us_58825673e4b070d8cad23821?

Where were you when memes became reality? Shadilay my friends.

(checked)
kek

They actually think this will hurt Trump, but instead it makes people like him even more. It's the election cycle all over again.

Bane is crazed now? He was one of the few Batman villains who wasn't insane.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Meme magic is real.

In the time of media and edgyness how can this possibly hurt him.

Normal people dont give a fuck/know its bullshit.

The interenet will hype it.

How was this supposed to work?

CHECKED
YOUR SENTENCE HAS BEEN SET OP

Independent is covering the story too

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/donald-trump-presidential-inauguration-bane-the-dark-knight-rises-a7538301.html

DEATH, OR DUBS?

And the identity of the triggerman is a mystery. For one of you holds the detonator! And we came here not as conquerors, but as liberators to return control of this city to the people. And at the first sign of interference from the outside world, or for those people attempting to flee, this anonymous Gothamite - this unsung hero - will trigger the bomb. For now, martial law is in effect. Return to your homes, hold your families close, and wait. Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours.

That image reminded me of this version.

you, you are worse than a jew. you are, may kek forgive me for saying this, a hothead.

The Lugenpresse is all reporting the same story. Who says they don't coordinate their fake news?

that is written by the same cunt.

The fire rises brothers, shadilay.

huffington has it too. I'm really surprised how calm the front page is since huffington used to get in a hilarious rage all the time.

OMG - Thumbs up. All 20 of themb.

Thread theme.

We need to meme Leitch / Bernier as PM of Canada now.

This was no coincidence.

We're in for a wild ride, and I hope it never ends.

Now I'm thinking the Don started the whole Bane meme. He really does have a time machine.
Nobody else could have set this up.
He's been shitposting and creating OC for years.

We'rw not giving you bitter cunts clicks.

Would all of you Goys feel better if i streamed The Dark Knight Rises? i can do it? stream will be like 480p +

I better not - atleast for a couple of months, I don't need any copyright strikes.

1) Bane wasn't the villain
2) Every Gawker site and HuffPo ran this same article, because obviously if you're a leftist, nothing is scarier than populism.

this is the only part that is the same

journalists, once again, proving that they are fucking retarded

for you

im watching this over and over

Yup. Batman was "the hero Gotham deserves" and Bane is "the hero Gotham needs".

What's populism?

You know I never really believed he was sending us messages before this.

Meme magic is real! Praise Kek!

Populism means doing what the people actually want. Democracy means doing what Jewish think tanks want.

That's why so many articles came out after Trump was elected with headlines like "Democracy has failed" or "Democracy is broken."

I acknowledge your double-dubs user. But read the second para of both speeches. There are - let's just say - correspondences

This is soooo true.

But Bane was an anarcho/Communist type who was hopped up on drugs and beaten by the aristocratic ubermensch and his own betaness.

Bane?

Father, I'm CIA

baneposting is extremely painful… for goons

Any way to set the CSS to normal? It's gaying everything up.

user please, Nolan put layers in that movie, you gotta pay attention to catch it all.

Bane was never sincere, to mirror communism, which was never sincere. Bane only meant to destroy the city, while showing batboy what was wrong with the people of gotham.

WEW LAD

Bane's goal was to destroy the degeneracy of modern urbanite society, Sodom and Gomorrah style. He pretended to be a anarchist to keep everyone fooled.

REMINDER THAT Holla Forums IS BEHIND EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

Bane?

BANE?

Yeah this is definitely another example of the (((media))) not realizing what they're getting into. I can just imagine Current Year Man trying to explain baneposting complete with overlaid laugh tracks.

checked

But this is thematically the same and he did it on purpose with the Melania Michelle/Rick Astley speech once already. Trump is troll lord supreme.

Can anyone claim to top IRL baneposting while being inaugurated president of the United States? Fucking please man. That's tippy-top tier shit.

Round of applause for Donald Trump, the best to ever do it.

What did we do to deserve this timeline?

That part is the only part that's 100% verbatim, but the rest of the speech is very very similar in structure, tone, and message.

At his point I seriously think that whoever writes Trump's speeches browses cuckchan at the very least.

Go back to The_Donald you newfag moron

We suffered and this is our reward

Tell me about Trump! Why does he wear the mask? A lot of loyalty for a President!

No. You're still not getting it. It's John Miller and getting caught was part of the plan. This isn't an inside ironic joke or a weird coincidence or a mole in his circle with a sense of humor.

I'm telling you that it is literally Trump planing it ALL out on purpose. The taco bowls. The Chicken bucket. Making people compare Melania to Michelle. None of this is an accident.

Trump wrote it himself to IRL banepost for a fucking kek.

Someone needs to go through every single scene in TDKR that includes bane and edit the dialogue to be Trump-related.

Daily reminder that the League of Shadows was right.

Did Baneposting bring apon the change in the timeline?

Was germanwings the beings of KEK's awakening?

ffs fam

whoever it is and wherever you came from kill yourself and go back where you came from. In that order.
Stop making these shit threads.