Holla Forums's Favorite Comics: Not Done Yet Edition

Previous thread: archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!co/822686_#822686
There were no more suggestions since last time so let's start wrapping things up, shall we?
The chart will be divided as follows:
It will look like this: postimg.org/image/xritlwsw1
Pic related is only a preview, sorry. Holla Forums shits itself while uploading the full image.

Now to fit the comics we already gathered inside the layout above, some will have to be removed. Notice I haven't filled in the Drama and Adventure sections yet since there are more comics than available spots.
I gathered some candidates for removal, listed in the next post. They are open for discussion of course, if there are no objections I'll go ahead and remove them.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0c8GDbya!m5m7jYoA_Tpv-CfJuywozPPspsfk46PcXRf9pFf78JM
rosiannarabbit.com/
www92.zippyshare.com/v/8hypRfFr/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some comics that could be removed:

Comics that I could not find anywhere:

There was this user who promised a storytime of a certain John Carter comic that he wanted included, if you're still here please storytime it already.
Meanwhile use this thread to suggest comics to fill any empty spots or suggest comics to be removed.

Do they even make romance comics like they make romance manga?

Hmm… I don't know, I've never seen a primarily romantic comic. The romance is usually just a subplot.

Neither have I. I wonder why that never became a thing?

They used to. You know, in the 50's and 60's. Maybe even the 70's. They were pretty much "girls' comics". Jim Steranko did this one with great design. And Roy Lichtenstein used to blow up individual panels for his art.

Romance is mostly a girl thing and there's a market for that in books but not comics for some reason.

Literally everything on the chart was posted in the previous threads now fuck off

Jewish "art" at it's finest.

its really that bad ? i mean the only ones that buy this shit are other jews

Is this thread doomed to die everytime it is made?

The OP started with Holla Forums instead of just Holla Forums, it was doomed from the start plus that one faggot that keeps complaining about tastes is back.

Looks like he's not the only faggot ITT.

Reddit, if you're going to go around posting on Holla Forums, at least take the chance to lurk some more before making a fool at of yourself.

OP here. The title was going to be all caps but I made a last minute decision to change it, forgot to minimize the board name. You can continue shitposting or you can contribute.

Added speech bubbles often contained feminist subversion which have now reduced this entire genre of comics to a worthless joke and pretty much removed females without armpit hair from the comics readership entirely. Jews can't help but Jew themselves.

ADVENTURE
Dreamkeepers

SOMETHING OR OTHER
Lackadaisy
Look Straight Ahead (Drama perhaps?)

Whenever I hear about Dreamkeepers I mix it up with Dreamland Chronicles.

you're a newfag
that is all

bumping 'cause you're a faggot

Superhero needs more Power Pack.

you sure showed me with that razor wit of yours

>>>/furry/
Seconding Power Pack though

Meant to also quote

Add Sonichu for comedy

And what should I read that's somewhat current? As far as big two capeshit goes I heard Chinese superman and Superman Rebirth are pretty good, anything else current worth reading? Any hidden gems in image weeklies?

The guy who keeps making this thread is a super-touchy, passive-aggressive faggot. When people challenged some of his picks, he threw a fit.

Adventure: The Adventures of Tintin
Comedy: Don Rosa’s $crooge McDuck tales
Horror: Graham Ingels’ horror stories for EC Comics
Strips: Axa, Ingeniør Knut Berg (English translation?) & Tove Jansson’s The Moomins
Superhero: Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth, Gotham by Gaslight & PKNA - Paperinik New Adventures

capeshit: Green Lantern (from 1959 to 2011. Turns out it's surprisingly hard to fuck up. I'm a little disappointed that DC didn't use Brightest Day to end the pre-nu52 universe but the followup story ended on a note of redemption for Sinestro)

political commentary: Transmetropolitan ("I'm watching three cops beating an unarmed transient man to death. One of them is groping his own erection. Oh, I'm sorry America, does that sound a little too much like the truth? Well fuck you!")

surprised and I want more: Snot Girl (the story of a vapid twit whose misfortune in life is the result of her own failings and poor choices)

Went to shit with Emerald Twilight.
Edgy lefty shit.
Instagram: the Comic.

Hal Jordan: jailbait girlfriend up-ages herself, character ruined forever
Sonic: jailbait girlfriend up-ages herself, OTP waifu

Most of that sounds like real pretentious shit.

I don't count either of them as /furry/ as they weren't made with that intent in mind.

Did you even bother reading the comic or are you just spewing bullshit like every other user hating Snotgirl?

Snotgirl is literally about a girl who's life is shit because of her own decisions, thought Holla Forums would love that.

Nigger, transmetropolitan is good, it's sort of like the turner diaries in which it just features a protagonist that is a certain affiliation

Its just a goon, ignore and report for shit taste.

Someone capitalizing board names has always been a sure sign of someone either being a newfag, or a falseflagger.

Bit of a slowpoke there user.

Did you add the Howard the Duck series where they meet Spider?

I remember when Snotgirl was posted for the first time in Holla Forums and people actually love that comic. I think people who complained about it now just hate it because it looks girly.

Instagram? I bet you only read several early pages of that comic and dismissed it immediately.

This list threads went to shit because everyone keep fighting over other people recommendation and calling each other troll for disagreeing with them, you included. Fuck, we're more divided compared to halfchan people.

Kettle, meets pot.

Few people complained in original storytime thread, but it was obvious that they didn't read the comic. Once someone linked them to the pages contradicting their statements, they fucked off.
Speaking of Snotgirl, new issue came out last month.

You keep insisting that everyone shares your opinions. That's not the case, and it's why your threads always turn to shit.

I'm not even OP and I was one of many people who read Snotgirl when it wad posted in Holla Forums

Also not everyone shares your opinions as well, so why you keep insisting that YOUR opinions are better than all of us? Arrogant faggot like you is why Holla Forums was so insufferable. We migrated here because halfchan is policed to death, and now you insist on policing this place as well?

Your opinions are shit, my opinions are shit, other opinions are shit too. But you sounds like a pig who live in filth like the rest of us but you're so delusional you think you're frolicking in a field of daisies and posies and you're the king of the world. Fun fact: You're not. Unless you're Kim Jong Ill shitposting in Holla Forums

Aw shit
Since no one storytimed it yet I might just do that in a bit, meanwhile you fags can download it here:
mega.nz/#!0c8GDbya!m5m7jYoA_Tpv-CfJuywozPPspsfk46PcXRf9pFf78JM

OP here, comic list so far (items marked with — are next in line for removal):

COMEDY
Roger Rabbit (1990)
Sam & Max: Surfin' the Highway (1995)
Woody Woodpecker (1947)
Gumball (2014)
Flaming Carrot Comics (1981)
Chew (2009)
Howard The Duck (1973)
Big Blown Baby (1996)
Empowered (2007)
Nextwave (2006)
Two-Step (2003)
Soulsearchers & Company (1993)
Scud: The Disposable Assassin (1994)
Beanworld (1985)

STRIPS
Footrot Flats (1976)
Dilbert (1989)
Garfield (1978)
Calvin & Hobbes (1985)
Pogo Possum (1948)
Peanuts (1950)
The Far Side (1980)
The Phantom (1936)
Modesty Blaise (2002)
Felix the Cat (1923)
Prince Valiant (1937)
Space Moose (1989)
Pearls before Swine
Axa (1978)
—Chick Tracts (1960)

ACTION
Turok, Son of Stone (1956)
Flash Gordon (1934)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1984)
XIII (1984)
Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1966)
Danger Girl (1998)
The Goon (1999)
Samurai Jack (2013)
Conan the Barbarian (1970)
Judge Dredd: The Pit (1995)
Largo Winch (1990)
Grendel: Devil by the Deed (1986)
Lucifer (1999)
RASL (2013)
Foolkiller (1990)
Thorgal (1977)
Master of Kung Fu (1974)
Atomic Robo (2007)
Commando (1961)
Punisher MAX (2004)
Roachmill (1986)
Grimjack (1983)
Twilight X (1989)
PKNA - Paperinik New Adventures (1996)

ADVENTURE
The Adventures of Tintin (1929)
Asterix & Obelix (1959)
The Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck (1992)
Bone (1991)
Transmetropolitan (1997)
Usagi Yojimbo (1984)
Captain Carrot: The Oz-Wonderland War Trilogy (1986)
Orc Stain (2010)
The 6 Voyages of Lone Sloane (1972)
The Incal (1981)
Preacher (1995)
Sonic Mega Drive (2016)
Nemesis the Warlock (1980)
The Nikopol Trilogy (1980)
Cerebus (1977)
Concrete (1986)
Buck Dodot (1982)
The Ballad of Halo Jones (1984)
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs / Xenozoic Tales (1986)
The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath (2011)
Al'Rashad (2010)
Mouse Guard (2006)
Moomin (1945)
Spacetrawler (2010)
—ElfQuest (1978)
—Dragon's Star (1986)

DRAMA
Resident Alien (2013)
The Sandman: Endless Nights (2003)
The Flintstones (2016)
Love and Rockets (1982)
Serenity (2005)
Snotgirl (2017)
Ex Machina (2004)
Fables (2002)
Borgia (2005)
Murena (1997)
Crécy (2007)
Minimum Wage (1995)
White Like She (1994)
Steeltown Rockers (1990)
100 Bullets (1999)
Stray Bullets (1995)
Clarissa (2000)
The Fish Police (1985)
Hectic Planet (1998)
Ms. Tree (1981)

HORROR
Beautiful Darkness (2014)
From Hell (1999)
The Crow (1989)
Hellboy: Seed of Destruction (1994)
BPRD: Plague of Frogs (2005)
The Marquis (2000)
Saga of the Swamp Thing [Alan Moore] (1982)
Locke & Key (2008)
Witch Doctor (2011)
Grimm's Ghost Stories (1972)
Tomb Of Dracula (1972)
The Man-Thing (1971)
Misty (1978)
Tales from the Crypt (1950)
The Haunt of Fear (1950)
Shock Suspenstories (1952)
The Vault of Horror (1950)
Beasts of Burden (2003)
The Witching Hour (1969)

SUPERHERO
Astro City (1995)
Kingdom Come (1996)
Shazam!: Power of Hope (2000)
Marvels (1994)
The Batman Adventures: Mad Love (1994)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (1981)
Venom: Lethal Protector (1993)
New Gods [Jack Kirby] (1971)
Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985)
Superman: Tales of the Bizarro World (2000)
Daredevil [Frank Miller] (2008)
Fantastic Four [John Byrne] (1961)
KFC (2016)
Justice League International (1987)
The Spirit (1940)
The Vision [Tom King] (2016)
Stardust: I Shall Destroy All Civilized Planets! (2007)
Marvelman (1954)
Mister Miracle (1971)
The Flash [Mark Waid] (1990)
Badger (1983)
The Tick (1988)
Manhunter [Archie Goodwin] (1973)
Animal Man [Grant Morrison] (1988)
Green Lantern [Julius Schwartz] (1959)
Dreadstar (1982)
Ruins (1995)
Madman (1992)
Spinnerette (2010)
Power Pack (1984)
—Booster Gold (2007)
—Shadowman (1992)

INFORMATIONAL
Understanding Comics [Scott McCloud] (1993)
The Animator's Survival Kit [Richard Williams] (2001)
Fun with a Pencil [Andrew Loomis] (1939)
Comics and Sequential Art [Will Eisner] (1985)
How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way [John Buscema & Stan Lee] (1978)

Still cannot find any of these, a storytime or a download link would be nice:

mfw all five unfindable books were my suggestions.

I can understand you not being able to find Dragon's Star, but ElfQuest is available on the Pini's site.
Walt Simonson wrote the introduction to the Dragon's Star GN, if his opinion is worth anything to you.
I'd say they deserve to be there more than fucking Captain Carrot or Sonic.

I'd add to the "Informational" list the Famous Cartoonists course.

>Green Lantern [Julius Schwartz] (1959)
Not to add to the nitpicking, but to my recollection Julie was the editor for the Silver Age GL. I'd like to know the rationale for putting his name instead of the actual writers, John Broome and Gardner Fox.

But I already found it long ago, it's not among the 5 comics at the end of my post.
Can you link me to it? Searching "Dragon's Star" on google got me like 2-3 results.
I can have it replace Sonic since they're both in the same section.
I'm outta spots for the "Informational" section so I'll have to replace something from there most likely Understanding Comics

I wanted a key name so the series is recognized as the 1959 one (suggested here ) and Julius was the first name I encountered on the wiki article.
Do you want me to replace it with one of the two you mentioned?

Urgh, you can't take out Understanding Comics, it's the definitive masterwork on the subject…
All those five are big ones, can't you gouge out an extra slot?

Some other user in the old thread was going on about how Understanding Comics is mostly made-up shit, oh well.
I can take out the Animator's Survival kit, after all it's concerned with animation not comics.

The thing is everything between '59 to 2011 entails a lot of stuff. His initial Showcase stories, an ongoing that's retitled and renumbered several times (Green Lantern/Green Arrow, The Green Lantern Corps) and some minis and spin-off books. Citing all of that under one name would just be confusing and inaccurate. It'd be better to either recommend one particular run or add a miscellaneous note to the tune of "Showcase #22-24, Green Lantern Vol. 2-4, etc".

Maybe that goes against the purpose of a rec list that's meant to be simple, especially after you've already got the layout down.

Yeah I'm just gonna go with that, have your pick and I'll add it.

Is there any one good run of Green Lantern? I love the character, but his book is always shit.
I guess the John Byrne one-shots are closest to what I wish the book had been.
Maybe just around the time Arisia first showed up, the stories with the huge extended whole Green Lantern Corps? They were alright, before Hal banged the loli.
Ravioli, ravioli, do not lewd the Green Lantern loli.

Anything with Parallax.

I need to know the exact run so I can include it, user.

Try asking the share thread.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Didn't notice sorry, not really into GL anyway.
I asked for recs here

How about Spider-Girl for Superhero? Kept quality long enough it can just be recommended without the "oh this guy's run is good but skip this part because it's terrible. This part is terrible but the next guy does really good things with the stuff established in it" garbage.

Is there a specific run you'd recommend?

Anything with May-day, avoid spider-verse

ur all gay

I believe it's already added, see

Bump

For what reason?

More comic suggestions, the thread seldom gets any activity even though this is a board project.

Your vanity project, you mean.

Not even the OP but sure, if you say so.

If you do that anymore you'll be kicked for spam.

Since there was no agreement on which Green Lantern to add then I'm gonna stick with the 1959 series.
As for Spider-Girl I'll go with the 1998 series which I suppose was the first standalone run for SG.

To clear some space for these two I'll remove Shadowman and Spinnerette from the superhero section.

Anything else I should add?

All the future Spider-Girl runs are just the series getting uncanceled repeated so that's fine. May want to use the Spider-Girl #0 (reprint of the What If she debuted in) as the cover instead of issue 1 though.

Spinnerette is better than Stardust. Stardust is only notable for being lurid and the product of a diseased mind.
If your'e going to start rating things that are only included for kitsch value over ongoing, relevant work that somebody sweated over…

Besides, webcomics are under-represented. True, most of that is because they're Tumblr-bait gamer humour drawn with Flash elements about Questionable Content/Ctrl-Alt-Del level, but that makes anything of worth more notable.

I can't remove Stardust because it's been suggested multiple times in the past threads, how about I remove something else? preferably any of the most obvious mainstream titles

Don't add it its mostly garbage, cute at first then gets really shitty. The user is just trying to get his fetish comic accepted, there's a reason why any Spinnerette thread appears it gets buried.

Any update on the current image.

Even if your logic was valid, Dr. McNinja is easily the better superhero webcomic.

This

When did bump-kun come back?

All the spots are filled save for 1-2 empty spots on the Comedy, Action and Horror sections.

Shall I add this as well? under "Action" I presume

Yes

Very well, added.
Also added pic related under Comedy ass suggested in the previous thread to fill the remaining empty spot. Now there's only 1 Action spot and 1 Horror spot to fill, and the chart is good to go.

If by "good to go" you mean you're going to stop bumping this fucking thread, fine.

Good

You do you have Violine: The Girl Who Could Read Minds on the list yet?

Not yet

I remember that comic, good choice. Sadly I'm all out of spots in the adventure section so it will have to go under action. That okay?

If you don't like the thread just hide it faggot.

Yeah, it would work under action. Alternatively one of the existing Adventure comics could be moved to Action.

Like what?

Which one?

A better choice for comedy would be that bunny webcomic that I forgot the name of who was doing funny lewd stuff. I remember the author deleting that comic when he wanted to go pro.

Found it, called Rosianna Rabbit.
The official website still has some comics it seems the mild ones that is
rosiannarabbit.com/

Im not too sure about this one.

I thought he took them down because of that holocaust comic he did that people got offended by.

Fine, won't be adding it.

I thought all his comics were meant to be offensive in a way, anyway.

Now that all the spots have been filled, here's the final comic list as promised. If you have any objections let me know now, before I drop the completed chart.

COMEDY
Roger Rabbit (1990)
Sam & Max: Surfin' the Highway (1995)
Woody Woodpecker (1947)
Gumball (2014)
Flaming Carrot Comics (1981)
Chew (2009)
Howard The Duck (1973)
Big Blown Baby (1996)
Empowered (2007)
Nextwave (2006)
Two-Step (2003)
Soulsearchers & Company (1993)
Scud: The Disposable Assassin (1994)
Beanworld (1985)
Legitimate, Alternate Deathstyle (1986)

STRIPS
Footrot Flats (1976)
Dilbert (1989)
Garfield (1978)
Calvin & Hobbes (1985)
Pogo Possum (1948)
Peanuts (1950)
The Far Side (1980)
The Phantom (1936)
Modesty Blaise (2002)
Felix the Cat (1923)
Prince Valiant (1937)
Spacetrawler (2010)
Space Moose (1989)
Axa (1978)
Pearls before Swine (2001)

ACTION
Turok, Son of Stone (1956)
Flash Gordon (1934)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1984)
XIII (1984)
Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1966)
Danger Girl (1998)
The Goon (1999)
Samurai Jack (2013)
Conan the Barbarian (1970)
Judge Dredd: The Pit (1995)
Largo Winch (1990)
Grendel: Devil by the Deed (1986)
PKNA - Paperinik New Adventures (1996)
RASL (2013)
Foolkiller (1990)
Thorgal (1977)
Master of Kung Fu (1974)
Atomic Robo (2007)
Commando (1961)
Punisher MAX (2004)
Roachmill (1986)
Grimjack (1983)
Twilight X (1989)
Dr. McNinja (2004)
Violine (2001)

ADVENTURE
The Adventures of Tintin (1929)
Asterix & Obelix (1959)
The Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck (1992)
Bone (1991)
Transmetropolitan (1997)
Usagi Yojimbo (1984)
Captain Carrot: The Oz-Wonderland War Trilogy (1986)
Orc Stain (2010)
The 6 Voyages of Lone Sloane (1972)
The Incal (1981)
Preacher (1995)
Nemesis the Warlock (1980)
The Nikopol Trilogy (1980)
Cerebus (1977)
Concrete (1986)
Buck Dodot (1982)
The Ballad of Halo Jones (1984)
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs / Xenozoic Tales (1986)
The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath (2011)
Al'Rashad (2010)
Mouse Guard (2006)
Moomin (1945)
Sonic Mega Drive (2016)
ElfQuest (1978)
Dragon's Star (1986)

DRAMA
The Sandman: Endless Nights (2003)
Resident Alien (2013)
Lucifer (1999)
The Flintstones (2016)
Love and Rockets (1982)
Serenity (2005)
Snotgirl (2017)
Ex Machina (2004)
Fables (2002)
Borgia (2005)
Murena (1997)
Crécy (2007)
Minimum Wage (1995)
White Like She (1994)
Steeltown Rockers (1990)
100 Bullets (1999)
Stray Bullets (1995)
Clarissa (2000)
The Fish Police (1985)
Hectic Planet (1998)

HORROR
Beautiful Darkness (2014)
From Hell (1999)
The Crow (1989)
Hellboy: Seed of Destruction (1994)
BPRD: Plague of Frogs (2005)
The Marquis (2000)
Saga of the Swamp Thing [Alan Moore] (1982)
Locke & Key (2008)
Witch Doctor (2011)
Grimm's Ghost Stories (1972)
Tomb Of Dracula (1972)
The Man-Thing (1971)
Misty (1978)
Tales from the Crypt (1950)
The Haunt of Fear (1950)
Shock Suspenstories (1952)
The Vault of Horror (1950)
Beasts of Burden (2003)
The Witching Hour (1969)
Cinema Panopticum (2005)

SUPERHERO
Astro City (1995)
Kingdom Come (1996)
Shazam!: Power of Hope (2000)
Marvels (1994)
The Batman Adventures: Mad Love (1994)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (1981)
Venom: Lethal Protector (1993)
New Gods [Jack Kirby] (1971)
Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985)
Superman: Tales of the Bizarro World (2000)
Daredevil [Frank Miller] (2008)
Fantastic Four [John Byrne] (1961)
KFC (2016)
Justice League International (1987)
The Spirit (1940)
The Vision [Tom King] (2016)
Stardust (1939)
Green Lantern [Julius Schwartz] (1959)
Marvelman (1954)
Mister Miracle (1971)
The Flash [Mark Waid] (1990)
Badger (1983)
The Tick (1988)
Manhunter [Archie Goodwin] (1973)
Animal Man [Grant Morrison] (1988)
Dreadstar (1982)
Ruins (1995)
Madman (1992)
Power Pack (1984)
Spider-Girl (1998)

INFORMATIONAL
Understanding Comics [Scott McCloud] (1993)
The Animator's Survival Kit [Richard Williams] (2001)
Fun with a Pencil [Andrew Loomis] (1939)
Comics and Sequential Art [Will Eisner] (1985)
How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way [John Buscema & Stan Lee] (1978)

Nice

Sorry I haven't posted the chart yet, it's almost finished and will be here in a few days. hopefully before the thread dies

Here it is >>>/test/52043
It uploaded fine on /test/ but wouldn't upload here, repost here if you can

Uncompressed version (17 MBs):
www92.zippyshare.com/v/8hypRfFr/file.html

Seems good.

Oh on closer examination, the cover chosen for Justice League International doesn't make clear what run it is recommending. All that is visible is "Justice League" and the creator names are too small to be readable.

The first run, as indicated by the year in the text list at the bottom.

Nice

Meant to quote

Looking real good!

The font for the main logo doesnt really fit.

Sure sure…

Why not? And which font would you prefer?

Wasn't there also supposed to be a Holla Forums manga chart? Wonder if anybody is still even interested.

I don't think that's possible. IIRC one of Holla Forums's BO's few concrete rules was no anime or manga, and even though the cunt seems to have absconded and left the board in the hands of one mod, who is a fucking cloudcuckoolander, that still attracted a large percentage of anti-Jap spergs, who would no doubt shit themselves in mass quantities until everything is covered is shit.

COMIC SANS

It just doesn't look right, maybe its too tall.

Fuck off.

I can still take the shot if enough people want it, disregarding the shitposters since this thread always had those. If a BO/mod gets in the way then I'll stop.

It was meant to be tall-ish to look more like a headline in an old comic, that was what I was going for anyway. If anybody got a specific font in mind, shoot.

No.

Something about it itches me the wrong way, could you experiment with more fonts?

Kill yourself.

Darn

This.

user you still there?

Paste and copy?ueyt

Yeah I'm still here.

Any of these you like?

Try these.

Bump.

where's the sci-fi category? If you guys are thinking of cobbling together a sci-fi list you may want to look into The Manhattan projects and The Incal.

If you're going to add sci-fi then you need to add fantasy too.
Unfortunately, this presents a problem as many comics in general fall under more than one genre, especially nowadays where everyone and their grandma can have a published comic.
A good example of this would be Hellboy. It has elements of sci-fi and fantasy, but is primarily horror-themed, meaning it could reasonably go in any of those categories.
It's honestly far more trouble than it's worth at this point in time.

it's a shame about Manhattan Projects, Hickman did his whole big plans, massive story stuff with lots of set up but it never actually came to anything unlike his F4, Secret Warriors or Avengers.
Though it's not as bad when he's attempted it with 4-5 issue limited series before.

Can we add Black Monday Murders to the list?
Part business, economics, murder mystery and occultism

I suggest 2000AD's Slaine and the Elric de Melnibone graphic novels

I thought the chart was finished?

Did the thread go back in time again?

What do yoh mean?

Sometimes a thread "goes back in time"; the newer posts in it disappear only to re-appear when a new post is made (I believe it's a known bug in Holla Forums).
This is what just happened.

Should we make a sequel called part two or make more room?

Yeah. Few boards were down yesterday, and some posts were gone once boards were back up. Most of the posts were restored from what I have seen.

Just the annual hiccup

user, you still there?

Yeah I just completely forgot about this for some reason.
Anyway, I just tried the fonts you highlighted and none of them really fit with the infinity logo. The original font is probably the most suitable.
Besides it's not really a big deal since almost everyone focuses on the comics themselves anyway

What I'd really like to work on is uploading the comics from the chart on MEGA or a similar website, that would definitely come in handy when linking the chart.
A mango chart would have been nice too but Holla Forums is not really interested in that so…

For futures sake dont.

Just post it in the share thread.

So, is the previously posted image complete?

It sure is.

Go to hear.

So its finished?

Did you bother reading the couple of replies right above yours?

Nice.