Her Majesty discusses Pennywise.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/885561.html
mobile.twitter.com/realjamesallsup/status/888156292816060416?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redditcuck pls

Daily reminder horsefucker came in 4th.

I'd pay a penny for her wise

How many shekels does you get for shilling that ugly whore here?

Jenny is trash.

Pffffff whatever you say reddit.

I'm pretty sure is she not getting paid at all. That just makes whole thing sadder.

Doesn't this ever get boring for you? smh

projection/10

Pot, meet kettle, you are both niggers.

She knows you fags obsess over her?

hol up

patrons

Remember that poo goes on >>>/television/
Get the fuck out

You want to make love with her?

What respectable Holla Forums user doesn't?

is jenny a coal burner?

No, but a certain someone else is.

Listen, OP, BO, I'm going to have to level with you here.

I think Jenny looks like a tranny, genuinely creeped out by something about her face, but from what few videos I've seen I tend to agree with her opinions about movies. However, I don't find her particularly funny and the videos I've seen embedded here have gotten increasingly cancerous, especially her content with other youtube shills.

But these fucking threads, the fucking banners at the top of the page, all this autistic screeching about queens, the obsession, the pathetic desperate cries that you want to fuck some youtube nobody, it's made me fucking despise her by association. Do you fucking get that you disgusting, autistic piece of shit? I mean on some level I feel bad for her because you're a massive creep, and that sucks for her having to know you're out there somewhere wanting desperately to sniff her fucking panties, but you seemingly as one person have accomplished for her what it's taken thousands of autistic people to do for shit like MLP, Undertale, Kingdom Hearts, and everything else with a cancerous fandom. You've made me despise something by association with you. I don't even hate Maisie and the faggot spamming her is at least half as autistic as you.

Please, for her sake, shut the fuck up and go away.

This guy gets it.

oh, my… she is perfect.

It's because the BO is a virgin BO, that's the problem.
See 8ch.net/tv/res/885561.html

stop worshipping this fish faced cumskin

Eesh

Remove waifushit. Remove waifushit. You are worst waifufag you are the waifu smell.

stop posting about both these ugly cunts

Margaret thread got anchored so guess the party's moving over here?

Post rare Margs.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Kill the waifufags kill them until they are dead. Kill jennyfags. Kill margaretfags. Kill munterfags. Kill them all and let no one sort them out.

You're not fooling anyone abraham.

He is probably doing it for free which is the saddest part.

So that I don't make clutter the board with a new thread, here's another new video. I don't want to trigger the Margcuck anymore than he already is.

Hi hate this disable person as much as the next guy but your jewy side is showing.
Laura Loomer is it you?
mobile.twitter.com/realjamesallsup/status/888156292816060416?lang=en

who's the bearded chad?

Reported for duplicate thread/spam.

He doesn't seem to be competition, so don't worry.

A single thread on a single topic is a duplicate in what universe? Get a life, Margcuck.

this video is so forced. I fucking hate these bigtime celebs, why are they so desperate for money when they're clearly already racking in at least 2-3 times average American household income?
Unironically as reddit as rlm are they're the only people I can think of off the top of my head who aren't transparent in dumping whatever shit they can to meet their quota.

I would happily beat all of you queenfags with a bat tbh

That's like blaming Trump for antifa.

This

What did he mean by this?

This is rediculously childish. How far are you planning to go with this?

wtf my post jumped threads. what sorcery is this lolololo

Like always, you are the real cancer. No one cares what you despise, because you are a white-race hating cuckold.

Bet it was hard for you not to write cumskin there.

I didn't know Hitler had autism