MacWorld 1999

hooktube.com/watch?v=vN2vxYnAZf0

What happened? It seems like everything they were pushing for computers to be nearly 20 years ago (Best performance, "top-of-the-line" technology, built to last, "We can do more", aesthetically pleasing) has dried up with only one one of those aspects still remaining (Aesthetically pleasing). Was it the fact that all the competition (Amiga) died? That too many people got into computers who honestly didn't care beyond the fact "It works"? What was it that killed Apple's desire to be the best home computer because I don't get that feel from their systems today?

Attached: 24 (1).jpg (600x422, 32.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQz51K7RFmY
opensource.apple.com/release/macos-10133.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
youtube.com/watch?v=l_TPbSrillM
youtube.com/watch?v=NuCYHrSig94
youtube.com/watch?v=BhTNR6XZJd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pancreatic cancer.

You really seem to be viewing the good ol' days of Apple through rose-colored glasses. Macs were just as "top-of-the-line" then as they are now, and built to last was never any more than an empty promise.

This piece of shit happened. Since it prints money, why even give a shit about the Mac?

Attached: iphone-2007.jpg (1737x2037, 923.49K)

Jobs was absolutely autistic about everything he made, he was no snakeoil salesman, you might not like what he sold, but he believed in what he sold.

might as well post this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=AQz51K7RFmY
gets good when he introduces the g4

I'm writing this from an early 2009 iMac, I think nine years is quite a good number of years to get out of a computer without ever breaking.

Macs were never "top-of-the-line". For the longest time the fastest Macs were Amigas running emulators/translators.

Why do you keep calling these ugly, ugly plastic pieces of crap "aesthetically pleasing"? They look like fucking fisher-price toys!

Anti-Apple fags who have shit to say about Apple from 1997-2005 are fucking retarded and probably don't even know what a "NeXT" is.

You should not listen to these people as they were likely born around 2007 and only remember a shit Apple.

Attached: soy_mac.jpg (2592x1944, 1.08M)

Good one.

Attached: 0e7176bccde1d04733748feb8d608b9b54b4e7978efc6d6ad22e4e6cee40c336.jpg (808x960, 90.3K)

Nice shitpost, homo

Attached: ch_2.jpg (900x617 20.56 KB, 149.05K)

Attached: appleiigs.jpg (527x405, 35.01K)

Attached: 15-ibook-g3-730x486.jpg (2132x2004 12.05 KB, 2.75M)

I was telling my dad today that a rich guy in 1999 got buried with an iMac desktop, just like the second pick in your post, and he didn't believe me. I fucking saw that shit when I was a kid, and I know it's true. I just can't find the name. I thought I'd put it out there, just so you guys know that macfags were always a dedicated bunch. The guy also got buried with all sorts of other shit, so there's that.

Apple was always shit and PowerPC is garbage.

By 99 any IBM compatible for less than half the price was more powerful than any Mac.

They do, but in an era of gaymer faggot nigger-tier rgb fan computer cases and garbage-looking korean gay-bar aesthetic laptops, they would be a breath of fresh air.

Attached: 81f95e1f-0a58-4d13-8c1f-5c9b52525fc6.jpg (700x525, 55.63K)

Nah, your taste is just shit.

Does anyone think that? I love that look.
Pic 1 was the competition, pic 2 is what we need more of.

Attached: gameboy-color-clear-atomic-purple-neu-d.jpg (350x283 76.81 KB, 19.94K)

That's true during the "dark age" of Apple when Jobs was fired. Once he got back, he turned the company around. Well, until the iPhone came out.

The G5 makes me nut.

He wasn't ever fired from the company, just replaced as acting CEO but he remained in the Board of Directors.

He never came back though until they they bought NeXT.

Stuff like pic2 are fucking awesome.

Attached: VMU_Blue.jpg (384x390 61.17 KB, 75.72K)

Yeah, that was a bit of an oversimplification. Either way my point stands.

Steve Jobs was still interested in making computers before he died. Tim Cook is only interested in iOS and mobile shit. It's an absolute crime the way he's let OSX and the Macintosh wither on the vine. What little effort he has put into making new computers has been an abysmal joke. Nobody bought the TrashcanPro™ because it's not a workstation. Nobody will buy the iMacPro™ for the same reason. They haven't updated the MacMini line in four years. Tim actually thinks someone will pay $499 for a Haswell with 4GB soldered onto the motherboard with the hard drive being the only thing user serviceable. Apple use to own the education market, but that was served up to Google by Tim on a silver platter. Currently none of Apple computers have a standard PCIE 16x slot making Macs a poor platform for working with machine learning and computer science in general. I'm not sure how much longer Tim (only good years) Cook can coast on the wave of a dead man.

I mean, supposedly they're creating a new Mac Pro that's going to be much more similar to the old one, with actual upgradable components. But none of it matters, they could let the macs die and they'd still be making bank from the iOS devices.

I thought that was the iMacPro. Why the fuck would they have a TrashcanPro™, iMacPro™, and MacPro™? Surely this is another Tim Cockup.

Good PowerPC G3 processors in sturdy colorful designs.

ALL THOSE MOMENTS WILL BE LOST IN TIME, LIKE TEARS IN RAIN. TIME TO DIE.

Given Jobs' past statements, and what he lived through, in my more sympathetic moments toward the man, I personally maintain a theory:

Attached: Steve Jobs Interview Product People should get promoted Over Sales Marketing People--AxZofbMGpM.webm (480x360, 4.08M)

I used a Mac in the 90's and it was awful. I'd rather be stuck on DOS for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1467359716653.jpg (448x300, 33.79K)

used it for what?

iPhone money, and no one at modern apple has VISION

iWatch
iPad mini
iPad Maxxi
iPad Maxi pro

iPhone X

Macbook with 2" touchscreen
Keyboards that feel like typing on cardboard

Non-upgradable 'Pro' machines

iOS appstore is total garbage

iOS design unintentionally flat

more bugs than ever in OSX

introducing more mobile phone shit to Desktop OS

Oh look, a fucking imac for pros that throttles like a laptop

wow what a fucking genius. Steve must be rolling atm.

The hockey puck mouse was shit, but at least their stuff looked cool. It was whimsical, charming, approachable. Their current stuff is just... metal slabs. I can appreciate the simple elegance, but it's also kind of boring.

Attached: macbookair11_lifestyle__17_.jpg (1280x1109 191.77 KB, 198.37K)

It's perfect for asia-droid college students

They could already get those from the likes of Sony/Toshiba/Panasonic/Fujitsu/etc back when Apple joined in on these functional but boring cubes of metal back in the early 2000s. Before then, even Apple's black plastic boxes were stylish looking.

Attached: 1200px-Apple_PowerBook_G3_500_Pismo-2763.jpg (1020x765 156.54 KB, 39.79K)

Mac Classic/SE best macfu. Sure, the screen is small, but that's part of the charm. Everything you need is there in that little case that fits on even the smallest desk corner.

Here's a quote from tomi Ahonen that sums up the situation for Apple rather well

Color Classic very best macfu. All the tiny charm of the 128k, with just enough of the '90s polish.

Attached: 19799550371_084811e8ae_b.jpg (1024x776, 294.27K)

All according to keikaku, Steve.

What technologies is this in reference to?

Running MacOS is not as cool without shining Apple logo on the back.

You can run a Hackintosh today, and yet there's not much hipsters doing it.

Hackintoshes can be tricky to set up, an innocent update can totally bork it, and no tech support will touch it. So it's not a good idea if you have to rely on that fake Mac. It would be different if Apple made an actual official release for use with generic hardware.

Says someone who never used a Mac from the 80s or 90s.

fpbp

He was no Wozniak but at least he ran a tight ship and wasn't loose and gaping like Tim Cock.

This.

This.

What about Darwin?

The Woz and his innovative hardware designs are why Apple succeeded its first 10 years.

I'm fapping right now.

Because....

Does it include the cool interface / environment? Can it actually run macOS applications?

Darwin is just coreutils/Mach (now XNU) but it lacks the Mac(NeXT) libraries, Window Manager/compostior, and Cocoa stuff.

It would be like running GNU/Linux with zero access to the libraries, GTK or the XDG spec and technology.

There's GNUStep but people don't appear to know/care about it. We could pilfer so many apps from opensource.apple.com/release/macos-10133.html like the 3D chess app or their Rich Text Format App and compile and runt them natively on Linux, Windows and *BSD platforms like we have with GNUSTEP.

Attached: etoile-shot3.png (1280x800 1.05 MB, 400.89K)

For example, pic 1 is a popular art app for MacOS called Pikopixel.

pics 2 and 3 are of the same app after recompiling it against GNUsteps' libraries. As you can see, even though most people run GNUStep apps with the default NeXT theme (like the basic WINE theme), you CAN theme GNUStep apps to look match your desktop.

Attached: DW8T-ZnU8AAi6Go.jpg:large.jpg (1152x720 108.77 KB, 330.66K)

If it all it is lacking is the interface, and that's all you care about, then that is your problem, not mine. As far as I am concerned, it does what an operating system is supposed to: handles resources and assigns them for user access.

gross

what the fuck are you doing?

Found the manchild.

Aluminum slabs isn't design.

Attached: Clear-Mac-SE1.jpg (640x423, 72.22K)

I really miss the heavy plastic transparency electronics had.
It was more durable than the alumishit they're pushing now. The only thing electronics seem to have gotten better since then is that there's a new hinge design that seems to function; that braid thing you see on the higher end laptops.
But new electronics seem like they're selling to niggers. Gold plated, bright buttons, and simple functionality layered in redundant complexity to achieve the same thing it did years ago.
Everything has this flat paper machete look to it, Like I'm in that Franklin Cartoon. Bright colours to keep things simple for niggers.
No more need to label things appropriately in fact we'll have two things do the same job at the same time.
I want off this ride.

basically what happened was capitalism decided that there was only gonna be windows and only going to be Intel

but gay people and mobile phones happened so Apple survived but there isn't really much you can do to be different when unerneath it all capitalism is preventing any alternatives

What if the aluminium slab was made out of transparent aluminium?

No you retarded faggot, corporatism aka fascism decided. But you probably think fascim started in 2017.

Kek. (((Democracy))) is the means by which power buys influence buys votes.

No nigger that's why the US is great, it's a Republic where the individual's rights are where power originates. No mob mentality, no undue influence of the monied classes.

ur blowing my mind dude

*influenced by the Tee Vee owned by rootless 'globalists'. The average person has no real-world conception of governance or division of labor or the National culture or the ability to distinguish between political means vs political ends.

Especially women and non-whites. These people are too naive, too emotional, too linear-thinking to make decisions. Not to mention they have a lesser stake, women for example do not pay the blood-price in war. Women and blacks are both dependent on government more than any other class.

I detect a little bit of roleplay from you though.

you're ok internet bot, you know how to entertain

Agreed on all points except roleplay.

Color me surprised.
Why don't you go back to your safe space, sweetheart? It's right around the corner: >>>Holla Forums

Attached: 1510402913857-vp.png (800x480, 197.58K)

i think you might have took the bait darl

You are a niggerbrained faggot.

If you can't take the banter, that's entirely your problem faggot.

Why are you even here?

huhuhu
hihihi
hehehe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're on the wrong site. Like a redditstep away from where you came from.

Attached: every board on 8chan.png (642x600 430.59 KB, 104.27K)

bots don't like sarcasm, and their owners even made a nice meme to use as a defence mechanism

it should be on datamining bingo card

BASED

Don't be mad at me, spacefag. I'm just tired. Different timezone.

Transparent enclosures for electronics were created thanks to America's massive prison population. So that market is still around and mostly composed of the niggers you're complaining about.

Attached: 150717153234-jp5mini-hr-780x439.jpg (780x439, 71.13K)

Attached: 3c7b60ec3fd4f0cee79530ec0d34850887f592734032633d801d26d4ff77b898.png (603x452, 161.88K)

Attached: mfw.PNG (178x178, 84.82K)

the only decent Macs then were Power Macs, which were so expensive only rich kids and professionals bought them, similar to that trash can thing they recently released. we're talking peak FPS & AOL days, literally everyone owned a PC and iMacs were a slow joke

at least they were being productive. it's always better to keep the money in your country.

The economics of the fashion industry, which Apple is part of.

If I wanted to 'ave a gander at a computer's circuits, I'd have it caseless instead of trying to peek through some semi-translucent plastic crap.

The only good thing about it is that it didn't age like shit like the white plastic cases did.

And let it get covered in dust and exposed to other elements?

tell me more about this transparent aluminum idea

brb, gotta get humpback whales.

Did you know they hand out condoms in the prisons for free.
But wait user theres more!
Prisoners are allowed to plan riots in advance and the guards are helpless to stop it as confining and segregating them could be an 8th amendment violation or racial profiling.
Inmates are allowed conjugal visits where they can get laid with some roasties coming to visit them.
That as a prison guard an inmate can create a spear out of newspaper and rubber band from their underwear stab you with it like a ballista and you have to sit there and take it.
They can also stab you with a dirty needle in an attempt to give you a bloodborne illness and you can only manage to make them sit 6 months more in prison.

An Ex-Navy Officer told me that the Navy actually has developed something like that, but then I began to realize she had grown senile so I question it. She claimed to be a Lt. and served in the Pentagon. Just something.

It was in that same interview Jobs admitted to wanting to get libarts faggots into tech by any means necessary.
He was always cunt

Yes, he was

Kill yourselves Applecucks
Was trash by the mid 90s as it got left in the dust in PC arms race.

lol
Then thank god for corporatism, after all, it built the modern world.

Attached: 121666695b2d72152c429445296498df6322a23e6d8aeaf6d8da6422b4e626b0.png (258x258, 133.04K)

All forms of resource distribution have and will be a fusion. You fundamentally cannot have one or the other in their pure forms.

Communism truly has never been tried, but it was never meant to be tried. Communism works if you have communities of around 120 MAX. Any more than that and you're going to need some form of hierarchy. Any person who sets out to govern either knows this going into it or realizes it pretty quickly, otherwise they won't survive in governance for long.

Stalin, Mao, and the other advocates of communism never believed in the ideology of Marx for even a moment, Communism has been a means to an end from the moment it was penned down. The only people who ever believed in Communism were the people dumb enough to empower those who wrote it.

Attached: quote-politics-in-my-judgment-has-become-not-just-the-means-to-a-policy-ends-but-it-s-become-jeh-johnson-159-64-60.jpg (850x400 68.84 KB, 51.67K)

You don't really need to try capitalism, it's pretty much the default behavior of people when they know the concept of trade.

The default is feudalism, which capitalism is forming into.

What's cool is you'll be beaten to death by niggers and noone will stop to help you.

t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire

The default for Europeans is feudalism, which was perverted into Monarchy, which was transmuted into central bank capitalism. The system our current rulers are aiming for now (which will fail when the Saxon awakes) is some form of pseudo monarchy, and almost the exact opposite of feudalism. (((They))) want to rule through deception and blind adherence to abstract rules. (((They))) want to chose who rules over the people. Feudalism is a system of strength and direct rule. It's the will of the people manifest. It is "us" choosing the strongest among us to rule.
In a monarchy your birth decides if and whom you will serve or rule. In a feudalistic system you and your abilities decide. You can serve a lord, you can try your luck on your own, or you (Yes, even (You).) can challenge a lord to take his place.

Attached: Do You Feel In Charge.mp4 (1920x1080, 7.34M)

I'm not even a communist, but I have to say, stop pulling numbers out of your ass. "120 MAX"? Where the fuck did you get such an arbitrary number?

Looks like Dunbar's number. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number

Not him, but the number seems to be derived from our current understanding of human cognitive abilities. The average number of people a European can have strong emotional memories of is about 150. Beyond this, people just become names and faces and statistics. IIRC east Asians can remember a few more and east Africans less than half as much.
That is probably the limit of direct rule. If we want bigger societies we will have to live with being ruled by communities of rulers who think of each other as people and us as names and statistics.

lol found the soyboy

How did this thread devlove into a sophomoric debate about systems of economy?

If you think Apple will release OS X on commodity hardware you’re a retard. You can wish and hope and pray, but it will never ever happen.

If you want it that badly just Hackintosh but OS X isn’t even that good any more, and Apple’s confused foray into Swift is making many developers nervous.

t. Apple developer old enough to remember when Java was an officially supported Cocoa language

Had it since 1993, retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_TPbSrillM

Not thanks.

I don't believe you Poojeet.

Attached: rip steve.jpg (745x350, 56.46K)

Apple released their OS for 3rd-parties in the '90s and they nearly went bankrupt. If they make that mistake again, then the company should fail. Right now Apple is making a different mistake: eliminating desktop performance computers from their product line. It's not wrong to streamline what products are available for consumers, but eliminating products that have a demonstrable demand is not beneficial.

What a miserable life. Apple has been adversarial to the people making software for their shit platform for as long as I can remember. Was there a time when Apple didn't shit and spit on them?

The Apple ][ era was probably the last period of time where Apple appreciated and supported developers of all kinds. What is that: about 35 years ago?

You got the order mixed up.

They nearly went bankrupt, had to shutdown their hardware manufacturing and sold software before being bought up by Apple.

Absolutely. They've abandoned their enterprise-specific market. It's good to have a legacy enterprise consumer-base, it's kept Oracle alive, it's been lucrative for Microsoft, Apple needs one.

Their new iMac Pro and he upcoming Mac Pro refresh is a step in the right ditection. I'm more concerned with the lack of touch-screen and convertible macs.

Xcode is not bad at all, much better than Metrowerks.
Their transition from System # to OSX NS was great too. Devs could run existing Mac 8/9 apps, they can add "carbon" support to Mac 9 apps to make them work like native OSX apps, and there was technology to help migrate to Cocoa.
Even PPC to intel was great facilitated by them. iOS is when they dropped the ball big time in terms of legacy support.

No. Apple were still selling Apple hardware, but they had licensed their ROMs and software for 3rd-parties. Why do you think Jobs ended that terrible practice? Apple never stopped making hardware.
garbage.
Developers despised the change.

Replace Apple with NeXTSTEP

Better than anything else at the time

Apple managed to completely change what Operating System they used and kept it compatible for years in addition to giving an upgrade path.
Seems reasonable to me.

I was referring to the Mac clone program like UMAX and the StarMax.
I wouldn't say the Classic emulation was compatibility. It had quirks with relating the old System GUI with the OS X GUI. It's not like a FAT binary that ran natively on both PPC and 68k. If it worked so well, why get rid of it, even with the switch to Intel Macs, merely for legacy purposes?
As for Xcode, why do I need to drag lines between dots to attach widgets to their respective code blocks? Why can't I just write code naturally: create a memory reference for a widget, allocate the memory, use that reference as an argument in function calls, then free the memory?

Hello computer!

Would we be using m68k now had Commodore released AmigaOS for generic hardware in 1992?

There'd have to be generic m68k boards with expansion slots first.

You have to use the keyboard.

Keyboard. How quaint.

No, the special sauce of the Amiga were the custom chips and the Zorro bus. AmigaOS was nice, but not nice enough to sell computers to the developing mass market in the 90's.

Biggest fuckup was Scully at Apple balking against M88k RISC so he could attempt selling the company to IBM. The delay from canceling M88k to revving up PPC was long enough for nearly all of Motorola's old customers to panic and flee.

While this Motorola diaspora created or energized many competing RISCs (PPC, MIPS, SPARC, PA-RISC, ARM, SH, etc.), it shattered the united front Motorola and its customers once represented against Intel, not to mention many former Motorola customers that immediately defected to Intel.

Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home...with Whales

I don't know about you, but avoiding being evaporated by space aliens in about 200 years is pretty good motivation for saving the whales.

Would going fabless and living off software sales+chip/spec royalties have allowed them to avert bankruptcy?
There should've been some degree of interest in Amiga-compatible boards and expansion cards among third party hardware manufacturers in '92.
I can't help but see parallels between the collapse of home computers prior to win95 and the state of the consumer GPU market during the latter half of the 90s.
rip 3dfx

Attached: ichigo.mp4 (1280x720, 10.26M)

Nothing short of several murders could have saved Commodore. Commodore was killed by a malicious CEO under orders of a board which had invested in other computer companies.

Attached: irving-gould-commodores-financier.jpg (205x209 15.35 KB, 7.03K)

it was an entertaining movie

What's the computer on the far left?

youtube.com/watch?v=NuCYHrSig94

It seems that's just a monitor, likely connected to a PowerMac G3.

What's the name of this chinese cartoon? I really want to avoid it.

Developing for Apple garbage is a lot more than Xcode. The company, the arbitrary rules and policies, the closed source frameworks, Apple blatently stealing 3rd party dev product concepts, it's a nightmare I wouldn't ever consider and I don't know how anyone with a brain could.

Any chance he was one of (((them)))?

I don't know about Gould, but Jack Tramiel was such a Holla Forums jew caricature made alive, it's not even funny.

darling in the franxx

The chipsets were Commodore (and Atari's) biggest downfall, as instead of releasing a steady stream of upgrades, they sat on the same old chipsets even as typical aftermarket IBM audio/video/storage cards caught up with then totally obsoleted them. This was especially bad for gaming, where an unpredicted shift from scrolling sprites that "planar" video "blitters" excelled at to 3D graphics that required "chunky" video, happened at the worst possible moment.

Even Apple sort of had the same problem, as their motherboards became laughably outdated before each revision, and many models were made using even more obsolete older components. But since Macs were designed to do everything in software, simply slotting Motorola's latest onboard was enough to compensate in large part for Apple dropping the ball on mobos.

Compared to developing for Windows or Android, Apple kicks everyone else's ass. Obj-C, a standardized long-term (usually) technologies and platforms.
The only downside is how ephemeral iOS dev is, but on the upside is that you at least avoid Android's cruft with their endless backwards compatibility. I don't like anything related to how they handle mobile though, having them 'approve' apss means the device is a service and nothing more.

I think Android development under Eclipse is more fluid than Xcode procedure and objective-c. I am not even a (proficient) java programmer, but it was way easier getting a working Android app going under that environment than a Macintosh program under Xcode.

This is pretty unfair, given the fact that Apple's Objective-C dev tools are the one thing they haven't fucked up, and have been widely, consistently praised as comfyest in the world clear back its inception in the Project Builder days under NeXT.

Java is very clunky, easy to use but clunky.
If you're a proficient C programmer, I think that you'd have a very easy time in Xcode as long as you can adapt to Apple's though process.
For example, their general MacOS UI isn't particularly efficient of featureful but I find it very straightforward to use. Some people on here have a hard time with it which I don't particularly understand.
Yet I can't stand to use TWM because of how clunky and unefficient they are for anything outside of the terminal.

Guess it's based on your individual approach to reasoning things out.

I miss NeXT. Can Apple go away so we can have NeXT back? I like(d) Apple a lot way back in the day, but I miss NeXT's developer focus and the general philosophy behind 90's computer design.

How is that unfair? From my experience that *is* my experience. What other people say or praise about it does not add to or subtract from my experience. I find Xcode and objective-c to be counter-intuitive and counter-productive.

I've tried Xcode, but I find the documentation to be aloof and distracting. Now with swift, a further abstraction is in place and removes developers from the hardware and their choices.

Do you know C?

Another soylang like Kotlin.

Yes I know C. But that doesn't help when Xcode has an abstract interface that requires you to use the 'Storyboard' and then attach GUI elements to actual code blocks. The documentation doesn't address how to declare a reference, to define the reference, or how to use the reference for any API outside of the 'Storyboard' methodology.

Not just that, even the slogan Tramiel made to sell C64s had this blatant marxist bent to it.

I remember using those transparent Macs in HS around 05-09, pieces of shit always froze and cost me hours work of essays.

They came out in the late 90's and had support through OSX 10.4. It's more likely it was waiting to catch up and you rebooted it before it could finish.

They weren't ever updated

They were using MacOS9 in 05-09?

By 2007 labs had newer iMac G4s. Old models stuck around in the library where kids did their assignments last minute.

Those were great machines in terms of design, built around 2003-2007, but as that period coincided with the "cap plague" sweeping across most of the electronics industry due to a counterfeit electrolyte recipe, they were extremely prone to unreliability and failure unless you swapped caps.

On top of that, the period was also around when the switch was made from leaded to lead-free solder, and from edge/PGA mounts to BGA mounts, so inexperience with both technologies meant cracked solder and whiskering shorts also hurt durability.

god damn why can't they make more phones with clear plastic construction?

still on time.

MorphOS 3.10 is out - runs on generic G4s

Attached: powerbook_g4.png (1280x854, 247.06K)

I'm of the opinion now that Commodore was a terminal case, to the point that God couldn't save it when Tramiel got the boot-- the place had too many psychopaths only there to steal money, and Jack was absolutely the only thing keeping them in check.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhTNR6XZJd0

Attached: 20170510-022220-image2prg-tramiel.jpg (1101x800, 484.64K)

Is it capable of running on a G3 machine?
I've got an original iMac collecting dust in the basement.

Dude you can overclock those things like 100 to 150MHz and still be stable as fuck with stock cooling. You might add a fan to it and new thermal paste, but try it out.

Yeah, the founder died. Unless a family business, this usually means the brand will be debased for short-term profit.

Should be happy they are still doing the aesthetically pleasing part. Still better than Microshit.

Attached: Drunk-Humming.webm (1280x720, 4.12M)

Jack was a money hungry kike. It was him that plunged Commadore down.

Jobs commuted suicide by not treating his cancer. I don't blame him, Apple was peak cancer at the time.

Their shitty, thin little boards that shine in the sunlight? If they still looked like how they used to, I'd excuse people for buying their products