Mods add another feature that just promotes Holla Forums

Fucking hell when are we moving out of this shithole? This is getting absurd.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.2ch.net/poverty/
Bunkerchan.org/leftypol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They may limit it to three threads a board or something. That was obviously not their intention and if you ask me CodeMonkeyZ probably hates them given what he did to /n,/, their biggest satellite.

thank you based CodeMonkeyZ

Exactly, unless it starts directly concerning us we have no reason to leave. BOs fearmongering and threats help assure that won't happen.

8ch exists primarily for Holla Forums.

Isn't Ron the one who made Poverty, 2ch's leftist board, as a response to all news boards getting filled with netouyo?

Seems to me like we haven't done anything with our time on Holla Forums.

This board has been frozen at ~525 active users for almost a year now. We're going to die whether we leave Holla Forums or not.

2ch has a leftist board?

There's no point of moving out from leftypol because leftypol is already, at best, one of the many places you're supposed to inhabit.

If you're frustrated with it go to /lit/ and help spread left-wing consensus there, go to Twitter, go to our groups and pages on Facebook, go to our network of blogs, go to IRC, tumblr, etc. There's a lot of shit to be done everywhere.

What's the point of going to /lit/? Holla Forums has pretty much taken over all of it.

hitomi.2ch.net/poverty/

Take it back I guess. Not sure we have the manpower tho.

Left Twitter is the best place rn, but I'm starting to think that it's becoming too much of an echo-chamber and too focused on rekting liberals instead of doing anything else.

Holla Forums was right

I take back, looking through jap Wikipedia it seems Hiroyuki himself had made Kenmou.

Well, there's a video going around Nico Nico of Hiroyuki drunkenly calling netouyo "fools" or something.

Holla Forums has reinforced the self-isolationist tendencies of the Left and contributed very little to the general advancement of left-wing movements, so it doesn't really matter if it lives or dies.

"Netouyo are stupid people with too much time on their hands." - Hiroyuki

Please, by all means, leave. Your board has almost been overtaken by fucking Holla Forums, it must be so sad coming here. Yes we have our shills, but we were never this dead even during the site goblin times. Fuck off to freech where you can lament the evil gnatsees making your girlfriend's pussy slick.

what were you saying, bucko?

in terms of PPH/Users, leftypol is the third most active board behind Holla Forums and Holla Forums

HIGH ENERGY

Never. Holla Forums has an irrational attachment to this shithole of a website that it tries to justify with LARPer bullshit about how we somehow get more visibility by being on a torture chamber of deranged alt-right autists - and one that isn't even cached on Google.

Ok, so, you want us to do what? Start posting on other boards on Holla Forums and get raided? Let alone Holla Forums is dying.. oh wait… Holla Forums is dying.. and we are remaining stable… hmmm… That can only mean we have a more or less stable community that get's refreshed as people leave all the time…

And.. let's see… We have fb pages promoting our memes… YT is doing more or less fine… but not many people come here..

I wonder why not many normies come to chinese image boards… I wonder…

4th because pol also inhabits v.

It's just not worth the effort and loss in numbers to move

LOL
Thanks for the laugh.
You faggots are like sand for pussies, not even you're moms pussy got wet on your birth.

TO THE BUNKER
Bunkerchan.org/leftypol

I didn't know that gaymergay was still going on?
Honestly I am surprised.

It isn't.

Holla Forums's PPH per user is still lower though.

Also a lot of Holla Forums is literally autistic shitposting that they copy paste and spam about a hundred times to get rid of "shills"

>>>Holla Forums10506649
What's this then?

This.

Had the 4/pol/ exodus not happened Holla Forums would likely be long gone by now or if not, so tiny and irrelevant you would never have found it.

Whether you like it or not, without Holla Forums, there would be no Holla Forums here.

Nostalgia thread for losers who can't let go.

assmad
a
s
s
m
a
d

Lonely SHITPOSTING assburgers
fixed.

there's a feedback thread linked in the homepage

>>>/sudo/4931

But we can use this to our benefit too. Just start a thread about feminism and we'll be at the top of that list in under a minute.

While you're correct, this is a bad idea.

Very cute picture

Where would we be without you, commissar?

why a blonde little girl with blue eyes and not a poor african girl? fucking racist.

Half of crustacea/n/ was shitposting their threads and triggering them with crabs, India, propane and Dragonball Z. kys chodemonkey.

/leftypol is trending on the new service
It's pol bait
Good job everyone

Jesus christ.

This is why you fucking ignore shitty threads (and why the board mods should be more active, for fuck's sake).

I honestly think it was an ironic leftypol post