HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

IN THIS THREAD WE POST AMERICAN COMICS

You got the full comic?

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

Though I only have #2. Shit's fucking hard to find.

Hey, the fucking Crack Busters are in this comic.

I wonder if I can dig that shit up.

I'm getting waves of Ambiguously Gay Duo from this.

CRACK KILLS. AND SO DOES REAGAN.

Reagan ends the threat of drugs forever and gets a new toy! Collect them all!

Ok, I started us off.

OPEN UP YOUR COMIC FOLDERS AND POST COMICS FOR AMERICA!

bumpo

This is amazing.

bump

truly, the most American comic

Hey Holla Forums

America is a degenerate country full of sjws

You do know the age to browse 8ch is above 18 right, I know holding a summer job is a pain in the ass but wasting time here and not on actual work isn't going to get you shekles.

I've seen some of the shit people on Holla Forums are in to. It's nothing to be proud of.

Was this ever good? I never read the American Alien line.

Don't feed the goon.

It's okay. Don't know if it's supposed to be it's own thing or not though. Plus it's Landis. I can't in good consciousness enjoy something he made.

American Alien is good if you thought All Star Superman was too much.

There's to parts that get me. First one is when the Kents are trying to get clark to fly. Second is when Clark accidentally encounters deathstroke, and is drunk out of his rocker

I do like this personification of Superman

It's hilarious in the there are 3 important people meeting, billionaires Oliver Queen, Bruce Wayne, and Lex Luthor, and Clark is basically caught in the middle of this higher echelons of celebrity business not exactly Superman yet, just an insignificant reporter from Kansas.

Also it was nice to see Dick Grayson as a kid again

Reminds me of the time Superman got high as shit off Magic Kryponite in Superman/Batman.

These are both Whedon-tier writing.

There is literally nothing wrong with Whedon-tier writing in moderation. It's when everyone is praising the style as good writing that there's a problem.

True. Although Avengers 2 is irredeemable though.

Batman's not wrong, a drunk or high Superman could be pretty dangerous, especially seeing as Clark doesn't seem to hold himself to well.

Dangerous to the local bakery perhaps.

Though drunk Superman could be a toss up depending on whether he's a nice drunk, an angry drunk, or a loving drunk. The first one might be okay, but the latter two…

Thanks user