Moon Girl #19 & #20

I can't believe this shit is still going on.
This is probably the stupidest arc yet, honestly. If you don't believe me, just… Just read.

Also, whoever said #20 was the last issue and that it was cancelled is a damn liar. I wish it was true.

The moon (not even 'a moon,' according to Lunella. Just THE moon. The fucking moon) is a fucking person, apparently. And no one has ever noticed. Or something.

She can apparently change her face so that it appears in the dirt, and yet she can't see her dad. Who apparently has never bothered to talk to her despite her only just facing away from him.

Goddamn file sizes.
Also, it occurred to me that they didn't say she was the moon. Somehow when I first read this I got confused or something.
Still, though, how come nobody ever noticed?

I have a sneaking suspicion these large amounts of splash pages only exist because they don't want to write more…

So, parallel universe. Also
Wouldn't it be more likely that they're completely covered with feathers like a bird? I know there was some shitty study recently that people pretended proved T-Rexes DIDN'T have feathers, but that was only on the ankle, iirc. And birds don't have feathers on their ankles, either.

I've also noticed they've gotten really inconsistent about Clifford the Big Red Dino's size. He's been getting smaller.

19 & 20? This shit is still going? And why is Marvel making nothing but ultra genius niggers?

Brownie points.

At first, it seemed like she was talking about Earth's moon, since that was the subject of her assignment. But in this issue she says it's a moon light-years away from Earth.

The general thought is that Chinese tyrannosaurs were fluffy and American ones are scalier.

So to speak.

Two things.
1. Am I too tired or does this seem to be a little disjointed?
2. Why is Moongirl still an outcast to her class when she has a pet dinosaur? She should be popular as hell.

Actually Moon Girl was said to be closing off at Issue 23, but some cast doubts on this.

I know this is a smaller thing to bitch about when there's so many things that are retarded about this book, but why are the spoiling the last page on the fucking cover which is released months in advance? Is this just bad planning? Bad editing? Lack creativity? Forced tying in to the GotG movie? All of the above?

I think they just announced a new arc in all that Legacy faggotry.

So is this suppose to be in continuity with the main universe or is it it's own thing like Gurihiru Power Pack is?

It's supposed to be in continuity. Which says nothing because canon is nonsense in Marvel now.

I thought they had feathers but sparsely kind of like an elephant with sparse hair because it would overheat otherwise or something?

Imagine if the twist was that alternate universe Moon Girl was more well-liked, more trusted, and widely regarded as a great heroine because she was less of a snotty egomaniacal brat?

Lets hope that one user wasn't talking out of his ass and say Moon Girl will be forced on other titles.

>capeshit continuity is nonsense now
You're a moron, Mr. Dubs.

And I'm twice the fool for forgetting the image.

Back in the day there was at least the illusion of trying to make it make sense. Now it's completely broken with no attempts to fix it.

I just wish that the alternate universe Moon Girl was white. Or asian. Either way, more of a cutie.

She already has been, user. She was in America and the Unstoppable Wasp, and in that shitty mobile game.
She'll only start appearing in more.

The argument goes back and forth from what I can tell. But because we only have really small skin grafts of the T-Rex, we can never really know.

The argument is that feathers don't cause overheating like hair that even big dinos could have feathers. Then again most dinos, including the tyrannosaurs with known feathers, didn't have real feathers but something more like hairy quills than what we think of as feathers.

If a dino were to be brought back in the modern era, there's a good chance they won't add the features either due to scientific issues or crap from the toy manufactures.

ANYONE WHO THINKS DINOSAURS HAD FEATHERS IS A COMMUNIST FAGGOT

What are chickens?

A man if you pluck them.

Touche.

She-go the living planet was a fucking mistake

Doom: Haha don't use that engine bro…it's unstable it'll fail on you.

Moon Girl: Screw you i'm the smartest girl in the world i'm going to do it anyways.

I love how the writers and moon girl (including miss america) all conflate intelligence for maturity. I wouldn't have minded if Doombot served as some sort of mentor or something. A person to at least stop moon girl from doing stupid things and grounding her in reality. Even the way she constantly has to reaffirm her smartness by saying it constantly every issue is symptomatic of her childishness.

Hell, even the entire confusion regarding Girl-Moon could've been solved if Moon-Girl just explained simply what is going on to her.

In terms of placement on the carnivores body, the head might be bare like a vulture to stop blood getting stuck in it.

A quick summary of feather evolution.
The original evolutionary purpose of feathers (in dinosaurs) seems to be insulation, then some of those may have used brightly colored feathers on forelimbs for display. (these were big thick hair like feathers not the modern kind).
The next step was smaller dinos (and/or proto-birds) using them for mobility such as running (and flapping up steep surfaces) or gliding from tree to tree (and then climbing up to glide again). The feathers they had were more like a normal bird feather
Eventually those forelimbs became less used as arms/hands and became wings and leading to proper (bird) flight.

Protofeathers is the word your looking for.