CNN BTFO!

twitter.com/NancySinatra/status/822212248881876993

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cRaHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAKE NEWS NETWORK.

Fake News does it again.

Can't wait to see Trump destroy them.
Lying cunts.

Does the President have the power to shut down a news network if they're telling nothing but lies? This would make me happy.

I love how they can go "Nope, you said it" with a completely straight face

He can keep bantzing them into oblivion

HAHAHA I saw that stupid little story on the morning news, fan fucking tastic that it's another bullshit piece.
Fuck you, MSM.

Don't forget to put an archive link in case CNN decides to cover it up

archive.is/cRaHE

lmao

It's all he needs to do, so long as he gets real results for the economy there's nothing they can say about it.

It'll also help if/when he cuts their secret government funding routes.

Her feed is the usual anti-Trump bilge. She's just upset they stepped on her tail.

Why do they even try anymore?

FAKE NEWS NETWORK

There's a reason why they're forcing the fake news meme so hard, it's because they're actually delusional. One of the most common behaviours you see from libturds is the reflection of criticism e.g. Hillary did shady stuff with emails gets turned around to Trump/GOP did something shady with emails (with no supporting evidence)

They use "fake news" all the time but they're delusional enough to think it's actually working so when they get criticised for it they feel remarkably confident accusing everyone else of it (with no supporting evidence).

Nancy Sinatra is literally living and reliving her youth. She is stuck in the 1960s. The rest of the world has moved on but, somehow, she was left behind.

It's kind of pathetic tbh fam. smh

You say that like we aren't stuck in the '30s.

All he needs to do is to open the libel laws, like he said he would, then every single person who was ever wronged by these jews will ensure their destruction

I wish I was stuck in the 60's back when the world wasn't burning down in front of my eyes.

We should spread this far and wide.

This cunt is tweeting about 'The resistance'. fuck her.

Counterfeit News Network humiliated again!

The media knows better than her what she did.

he has the power to take away all their subsidization. there's a reason you see them in every waiting room in the country.

At least she had a youth instead of spending her days on infinite chan making fun of older b list celebrities.

Which one of Frank's songs is Trump using? Dubs for My Way

It is My Way.

Hurts but true

If even anti-Trump leftists are bashing CNN for making shit up, that seems significant.

Awesome. My favorite Sinatra song

what the actual fuck

There is no doubt that Trump is going to need to do what Putin did early on and sunk/nationalize/split openly hostile media groups.

Putin did it via tax fraud and state backed takeovers by friendly businessmen. No doubt Trump can do the same. I'd be fucking shocked if Turner is paying 10% of the taxes they actually owe. Put them on trial, no deals with AUSA, no plea for restructuring debt (IRS wants the money NOW) = forced bankruptcy. Since the main part of their debt is owed by the State the State seize their assets and re-sell them to whoever they want, during the short time the state is actually the owner of the network fire everyone on the fucking list.

Rince repeat.

Reminds me of the joke when a wife comes home to her cheating husband (or vice versa) and he says that he isn't having sex with another woman, she says that she clearly sees him cheating on her, after which he says "WHO DO YOU BELIEVE? ME OR YOUR LYING EYES?"

I want to see this happen. The liberal tears and rage would be exquisite.

Bump