Jan 20th Inauguration Violence Thread

I see a few Inauguration threads, but wee need to keep all the violent video's of anti-fa sperging out in one thread so they don't get lost.

I will start.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/822449826256322562
twitter.com/Communism_Kills/status/822467944739405825
periscope.tv/w/1kvKpdXDDrZKE
youtube.com/watch?v=cWiFPzQ2ADc
twitter.com/Hutch__/
instagram.com/s.k.hutchinson/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
twitter.com/Timcast/status/822571433180151812
youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gavin McInnes gets in a fist fight outside deploraball.

Trump supporter attacked for wearing Trump hat.

some guy sperging out

nice

Who cares they're (((alt-right)))

I hope antifa beats more of them.

Lol
The lefty fags must have been really disappointed at their plans going from
To

cucks on parade

At least he's not being a cuck for once

why do those fags keep pushing those gay flags into everyone's face? what does that do for them.

whats a good counter measure to that? (besides an ass whooping)

where are those fucking things produced? and how do we get them listed as a hate symbol?

all of them can get fucked, but antifa needs it 100x worse. they are cancer personified.

Nicely stage managed by the kike and his antifa buddy.

Remember to watch non-participating libshits' social media for their approval of anti-Trump violence. A "white males deserve this" tweet can lose them a job and permanently trigger them.

fuck off kike based antifa is giving the aut-right what it deserves(Ironic shitposting is still shitposting)

you need to hang.

found the TRSodomite

Because it's about fucking with straight white people, not fucking men.

The gas chamber is the other way Holla Forums.

this!

another angle

those are basicly the same thing

I bet none of them are CCing either how easy would it be to provoke them and just steamroll them all.

Gavin is kind of a freak, but he triggers lefty scum so he be a weird berserker, fine with me.

He's a real weirdo they're always whipping out their ass on his show and dick just randomly.

4:15 Vermin supreme.

It seems like he's fascinated with all the same degenerate behavior that all jews are. Weird that.

He just seems like your typical lefty who grew up but still wants to be an edgy weirdo.

their flag has a flag on it
I kind of wish they tried a little harder

I can tell he's a bit of an attention whore and perhaps an adrenaline junkie. he only fights against the establishment because it gives him a rush, besides his own general amusement.

he was raised in a fully degenerate nation, in perhaps the most degenerate time in history. not relly all that surprising many of us here (outside of the christian larpers) have similar origins. (some men just want to watch the world burn)

I would be in a blind white out rage if they touched me. Maybe he did that but ran out of steam.

I gotta say It's pretty awesome watching those gavin videos. Antifa looks completely cucked, they can't even fuck up a 45 year old junkie in a suit. Plus the cardboard tube thing is lol.

Yeah if you think about it most of us (maybe not true anymore) started out browsing cuckchan Holla Forums and then branched out to other boards. So somewhat similar.

maybe it's not his own blood….. :^)

You say that as if being against both ANTIFA and TRS is a matter of mutual exclusivity.

the whole point of aids is to spread it. not really much point in sticking to the infected now is there?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/822449826256322562
Bikers for Trump getting in a little scuffle

Fuckin nice

twitter.com/Communism_Kills/status/822467944739405825
Protesters smash limos, why is this thread not more active there is a lot of shit going on.

periscope.tv/w/1kvKpdXDDrZKE
Stream where police sprayed protesters, they may do something

great another reason to hate these stupid faggots

(checked)
Inauguration thread is moving at a breakneck speed. Afterwards we might get more here.

Gavin may be soft in opinion but that was pretty cool to watch.

why do trump and pence look like theyr hiding feelings of uncomfort? while obama and his husband look a little smug

Looks like the paid goons are smashing shit. Hopefully they are met with force

it must've been designed by Konami.

I get triggered by this song playing when Gavin punch the faggot

Hey, cock breath. Just because you're a leftist on the internet doesn't mean you'll be a leftist in real life when someone meets your ugly mug and gives you a proper beatdown.

So I hear that black bloc faggots are throwing trash cans and breaking windows, per their usual M.O.. I wonder how well these tactics will work over the next four years.

Anything happening other than petty vandalism

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

*Slap fight.

Fake as fuck, he is attacking first, then throw some fake punches with no energy in them.

faggot / 10, need more gas.

where are the livestreams?

That's the only counter measure, beat their ass left and right then black and blue and so badly that a big black guy named Ron Simmons walks up and goes "DAMN!"

Hi antifa faggot.
You lot are bought n paid for whores that are just looking to start trouble.
Pathetic cowards

Fox News is covering the protest right now. Pressure grenades going off all around this reporter. Over 90 arrests so far

live in fagsovietistan.

no fox, only CikeNoNews

link, plox?

Sorry I'm watching on my goyvision and not a stream.
The reporter just got rushed by police as they're trying to clear streets. Protesters confirmed to be the antifaggots and disruptJ20. Libtards looking really bad in the eyes of normal Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWiFPzQ2ADc

my sides

I enjoyed that. Perfect reaction tbh fam. Even though he couldnt throw a punch for shit, good on the cuck.

And another NS shock trooper is born

Activate it.

Found the D&C shil

PEPE!

Richard Spencer punched.

Everyone remember to keep checking DC jail website for arrest records and names of all these antifa fags

culprit

fucking dead on. 10/10 solid contact.

Where did you get that from?

cuck chan

Honestly quite disappointing. I doubt there's any gore at all.

There's something going on with the nose there.

check em

Noticing a lot of people with MAGA hats wearing black gloves in footage from this shit. Are people sewing birdshot into the knuckles or something?

rwds when?

WHY IS THERE NOT A THREAD ABOUT RICHARD SPENCER GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE WHILE WEARING A PEPE PIN????

Its in this thread

Ann is the best shit poster in existence.

I think it's just cold.

Is there a general thread for doxing these sorts of faggots?

twitter.com/Hutch__/
instagram.com/s.k.hutchinson/

coward

top kek

Top Kek

A lot of limo's are owned by the driver not some rich guy. Leftist fucking over the working man again.

Leftists don't give a fuck who they fuck over, even their own.You'd get more remorse from an infant.

this

Antifachan wins again!
youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

He comes off as one of those off the wall Irish fuckers who will just start swinging on anybody after a couple drinks. Would drink with /10 if he didn't do any gay shit

TBH every antifa beating will only push them further right.

You know the one thing that doesn't sit well with me about the TRSodomite thing ? It's a shitty nickname. Holla Forumsacks are too clever to come up with something that dumb. It's fucking low energy.

I'm glad antifa doxed (((MIKE ENOCH))) but you guys stick out like a sore thumb when you try so hard to fit in.

I dunno, it looked like he was immediately being held back, which probably messed him up to some degree.

At least it looks like he got a decent hit to the guys face.

Pretty sure that nickname was taken from CommonFilth/IronMarch

Is that Shia Labeouf?

(heiled)
yep, getting memed on hard

Fucking cowards bringing their kids in the middle of protest to shield them from any police actions.

Ah that makes more sense. Calling people sodomites seems like more of an ironmarch thing.

If no one has seen this interview on infowars, this indian guy is PUMPED as fuck for Trump

cuckchan found him

We could use one. The other threads are getting drowned out by shills.

sheeitt

Lauren southern got pushed

twitter.com/Timcast/status/822571433180151812

when will they learn

if all the jobs come back will they still be pulling this shit?

FUCKING FAGGOTS

You don't go into the middle of a crowd of them in the first place. There's no point in trying to argue with them in the middle of their riots. You're not going to accomplish anything.

She's jewish.

Liberals have the weakest protests, a few broken windows, a few fights, genera nigger shit but not much else

1/10 at least you tried

She did a DNA test, she is Spanish and Norwegian

Is DC going to leave the US?

wtf richard spencer smokes?!

some more antifa fags

youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

Someone should have smahed that faggots jaw to pieces for siding with a commie system that killed hundreds of millions of Europeans and Chinese.

I fucking hate ANTIFA. I never watched any of these video before only now and I want to hunt them all down and kill them.

some faggits gettings gassed

Cant even watch half of that one. After seeing what these traitors look like I just want to kill everyone who is pro multiculturalism. They are the plague. They want us all dead so niggers can come and kill us. We have to kill the traitors. No mercy./

That was not a fist fight, you don't shove somebody like you're a 12 year old with a bone to pick with a kid on the school yard, you fucking go in and hard, if you're going to lay hands on somebody as an adult.

No, that's still pretty cucky.

Zyklon-Ben confirmed for psyker.

You mean a 'protestor' grabbed his hat and another one sucker punched him in the back of the head

bump

I get the impression he'd never throw the first punch but would always throw the second and third.