Obscure Super Heros

I started watching the 2009 version of Darna
She is a Phillipino super hero that started as a 1940s comic
the show is a mix of Wonder Woman and Cutie Honey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHMPR7kXJak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds interesting.

I remember seeing an old ad for a movie about a guy called Condorman. He had a red costume, I think, and a glider kind of apparatus styled like wings.

Trivia, the Philippine Comics Industry or "Komiks" is pretty much dead and niche here now, ever since Mar Ravelo's death and the advent of foreign media, a lot of artists that worked from the 1970s to 2000s went to work on various places, from Disney, Marvel, to animation in some sweatshop studio in South Korea.

And lucky you OP, there's new series, again. Here's the girl who's gonna play her.

Any storytimes? I'm not fussed if they're not in English, I just like seeing other comics. I have one issue of Heart Throbs from 1977 knocking about

Why is she so pale?

How about Indian super heroes?

All things considered, those are actually pretty well shot fight scenes.

It was a Disney movie, and about a secret agent. It was okay, but no Pumaman.

That's it! I wonder if the whole thing is on YouTube.

How about an Indian supervillain protagonist?

Starring Micheal Crawford, the Phantom Of The Opera.
Also Frank "Betty! The cat's done a whoopsie in my beret!" Spencer from Some Mothers Do 'Ave Em. The comedy character so fey the producers panicked and gave him a girlfriend by the second episode. Before the second series they married him off with a kid. Fastest beard since Robin's Nest.

Puma Man Flying
youtube.com/watch?v=NHMPR7kXJak

2obscure4u

Sorry user, don't have the archives of a the komiks anymore, maybe half/co/ has it, hard drive died, but most of them had English translations.

Because white skin worship is quite the thing here.

bump

Isn't she from Dragon Quest?

63 rule of Adam West Batman

Didn't they reboot those two recently?

Look cringy

It's pretty common to have superheroes not known by American audience OP. Some are pretty creative while others are simply blatant knock off of American heroes but with altered appearance and/or power. I can always post heroes from my country but most of them are blatant knockoffs it's silly.

More like inspired.

It will be a movie. Production is ready to start at this point.

The 30th Century is a hell of a place.

Does he shit the matter out later?

The quality of that image is fucking abysmal.

That's the look of a man who is considering if it's worth murdering everyone in the room.