White GeNOcide in South Africa

This secret has gone silent for far too long! People afraid of talking about the White Genocide in South Africa because they'll be shunned as "racist" for standing up for the Rights of the European people.

So, this is what you'll do:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/THWohkoj0X8?t=183
safrpsa.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I care that subhuman whites are being slaughtered in the nigger bongo continent?
That's what they get for choosing to live as a minority in a land of violent nonwhites.

Every time I mention it people look at me as if I'm making shit up.
Or they couldn't really care less because why are whites there to begin with?!?!!?
Forgetting that there weren't anyone settling down there before whites made it prosperious

oh

Look, I sympathize with the plight of South African whites, but you're just looking stupid if you present it that way. Unless you're a shill trying to sabotage efforts to bring attention to this, then good job.

Daily reminder that Renegade (Sinead) TRS allies post threads like this so that they can advertise their fake "documentary" which is nothing more than wikipedia quotes and webpage content narrated over stock images, while being presented as original research.

Their purpose in creating a SA genocide "documentary", aside from gathering shekels and dox, is to discredit the SA genocide activism by association with fringe lunacy (flat earth, nuke denial etc).
The same attack was made against SA genocide activism by "National Action", a group with an extensive history of working in collaboration with Firestarter Media and TRS.

You dont get to chose where you will be born you retard.

Hello, Jew.

Fuck SA. They let Rhodesia died.

Kike spotted

Possible threat to our cause

Does Sinead's documentary lie about the current situation of the whites in SA, with regards to being targeted for murder/rape, and disenfranchisement by the government? Serious question.

Got any other recommendations for documentaries on the SA situation that aren't subverted?

Gas yourself.

These threads are getting boring.

Again, gas yourselves.

OP is a faggot for low quality thread and predictable shills are predictable.

If you have no competent suggestions for helping South Africans then get lost, these kinds of memes are well spread and do not illicit much action from anyone.

Video and sound helps.

It's really sad, even those in the video don't understand and are somewhat laughing. It takes a lot of energy to push out all of the programming you've been force fed, I think its around 50 joules to the face.

I watched Sinead's documentary and it hit me hard. Would Holla Forums be interested in helping source info and footage for a better documentary?

Sent my last post too soon. Was going to say that that video clip is fucked. I'm guessing there is a pack of feral niggers on the other side of that door? I can't believe the men in that room are walking around with meter sticks, standing with their arms crossed. Why are they not breaking metal legs off of the tables and getting ready to KILL?

This is what happens when you let low IQ nigger communists run a government.

This one is even better fast forward to 3 min

youtu.be/THWohkoj0X8?t=183

I want to laugh, but that's what our parliaments will look like in a few decades.
And even when whites become a tiny and shrinking minority, active genocide going on, still "muh racism, save us from da white devils depooty speecar". Holy fuckin shit.

I would be lying if I said what you just described isn't one of my worst nightmares. That second video especially looks like the set of a movie where they got all of the actors from the population of an average prison.

D W Griffith did nothing wrong.

holy shit the white guys reminds me of white studetn's in today's public schools

the similarity is uncanny..

Same shit, different century.

JODEN!!! OPDONDEREN KANKERLIJERS

WELL SCHLOMO! HOW'S YOUR DAY BEEN?
I HOPE YOU "EARNED" A LOT OF MONEY THROUGH YOUR PODAST ON THE SITE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED!

Fuck off Schlomo.

we need to help white people in south africa instantly.

First fucking post, every time.

dubs of truth, ignorant on the national action part though. Surprised no shills are claiming she has nothing to do with it except narration again.

hmm… makes you think

That's hilarious. They were one of their only supporters until the end.

the Brits are the ultimate cuckers, they cucked Rhodesia and cucked SA.

I am a millionaire who would like to pay for full flights for white families in SA who are in desperate circumstances and want to leave to either AUS or NZ (or any white country for that matter).

What are the immigration laws like? Can they claim refugee status? Where do I start?

Afrikaners:

If you are serious, please don't do that.

Emmigration is tearing apart our people. To leave this part of the world, with all of its resources, to the blacks to give to the chinks would be catastrophic.

Your resources would be better spent helping Whites in South Africa.

There is a project that my extended family is involved in, that aims to create a Afrikaner State in South Africa. I have actually visited this place and can vouch for its legitimacy and the earnestness of the people involved.

Currently, these would be the best people to get in touch with.

htt*p://*www.orania.co.za/

Is it possible to donate?

I am already regularly donating thousands to safrpsa.org/

I agree it is not a good idea to pull saffas out of SA

God bless you. I wish I could do something. Someday I will be more powerful.

Just look at this anons. This is what they NEED, because they are so destitute.

And why? Because of the fucking Jews. That's why. And this is what they want for all of our children, but far worse.

South Africa needs to rise.
Kikes in British Government needs to be removed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa

70000 / (54,956,900 * 0.084) =
ie 1.5% murdered

It's so sad to see them try to act civilized, they try and want to they are just unable. If you could limit the entry to those higher on the bell curve, this wouldn't happen but it's not like that would ever be tolerated in the current political climate.

Do you have a number where when a percentage is reached it is considered genocide. Genocide doesn't even have to violent, but, that concept seems to escape most people.

You are considering the non-white population in your calcs here, unless I am missing something.

I missed the memo for when Holla Forums became short for "Politically Correct".

muh ( ( (free speech) ) )

Fuck off trudeau

:p

What can we do to help the Afrikaaners?