Marvel's brand new idea! 1,000,000 BC Avengers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K0lCi,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How why and what for? In the old days this could be a fun and stupid 'what if' story. But Nu-Marvel couldn't possibly do something that fun. Or fun period anymore. Mark my words, Brockfag will find someway to defend this.

Marvel really hates money and good ideas, don't they?!

Can't wait for this to fail.

Pretty much. Decent idea, but Marvel will ruin it without a doubt.

Not if Venom isn't in it.

Since it's clearly not caring for any established canon, they can do absolutely anything. Two words. Venom T-Rex.

dropped harder then fuck

Um Yay? Whoooo. Big scary monster thing devoid of the content that makes him interesting. Fuckin love it.

Venom is fucking NOTHING without the story that made him what he is. Without it, its just a blob.

If they didn't push the "reverberate across the Marvel Universe in the weeks and months to come! " shit and just did it as an AU, it would have been worth looking into.

I agree with all of you.
This is a fun idea and it could easily make for some good comics. But it won't.

good idea: 1,000,000 BC
bad idea: avengers
what's wrong with original ideas

Good idea: 1,000,000 BC
Bad idea: MARVEL

They overestimated the tumblr market for their books, so they're going to try to milk the neckbeards dry AGAIN. These companies never fucking learn.

The market is changing assholes. People want stability in the comics.

Marvel isn't really known for it's "original ideas". They're slaves to their cape formulas.

It would be a fun idea and era if I knew it wouldn't be fucked, I like Ribic. Shame he's paired with Aaron on this

it could've been good

They didn't overestimate so much as they flooded the market. They saw new people were buying comics and just dumped mountains of books on them. For some retarded reason, they believed that normal people buy tons of comics and not just the one or two occasional titles.

Why did they do this? Well, the fat old neck-beard market is dying. The Wednesday walk-ins who supported the industry through the mints they spent on pull-lists are entering their fifties, perhaps even sixties. They simply don't have the time, inclination, or money to spend on their hobby. This has been a looming problem since before the sjws came around.

Appealing to tumblr was Marvel's attempt to solve that problem, but it didn't pan out. Now they're falling back on the neckbeards and collectors while they figure out a new strategy to get normies to read comics.

I expect a two-page illustration depicting a kaleidoscope of Happy Merchants.

Agamotto was the original Sorcerer Supreme.

If anything, it'll just confuse what few readers they have left. Because so much of this idea goes completely against established lore and "canon". Marvel doesn't even care and they're not afraid of showing it. They're a goddamn disgrace.

Marvel is completely retarded. They could easily be making a lot of money selling comics. Their films are insanely popular. Now, imagine what happens when a kid wants to get more Tony Stark or Captain America and goes to the comic book store for the first time and sees comics that Marvel puts out that are as far away from movies and cartoons as it gets. Webm related.

But Eternals exist already, and they are basically a mixture of avengers, X-men, and New Gods.

Why is this pre-history shit popping up all over the place? I don't like it in general but I'm starting to actively hate it.

Those cavemen are just hairy humans though

That has been going on since 90's, faggot. SJWs didn't invent that shit. When BTAS premiered, we had fucking KNIGHTFALL. Yeah, if you liked Batman cartoons, you now had to deal with cripple Bruce and his loony heir.

The direct market isn't built for normies. Never has been. That's just one of the many, many problems mainstream comics have.

I want the superhero movie bubble to burst so Marvel can go into total fucking freefall

1,000,000BC, so they've got these two major groups of humans to deal with

We all wish for this. For years now.

Gee, more retroactive bullshit that'll taint almost all the mainline books for months to come. That'll really get everybody hyped for the return of their favorite characters.

Nigger, I've literally only defended three recent Marvel comics: Gerry Conway's Carnage, Mike Costa's Venom, and Genndy's Cage!. Stop trying to rewrite history, you salty bitch. I didn't even bother storytiming the x-23 Venomverse because it was awful.

They're fucking idiots. 95% of the editors at Marvel are complete fucking retards. Call me a shill if you want, but the one current Marvel comic that is easy to get into is Venom, the reason for that is that it's very straight forward super hero action, and it's about two recognizable characters, Eddie Brock and the Symbiote. No surprise it's their best selling non-event comic. Of course, because they're retards, they immediately try to fuck it up by doing Venomverse.

ah, okay. Still, they didn't look that much like Neanderthals, maybe their heads are to tall?

It's because comics, vidya and kino are all run by the same kikes.

t. SJeW

why do they keep doing this? does it really sell more comics?

Didn't they do this already?

Well if scientists can do it, why not people who are at least honest enough to label their work fiction?

Probably because there's nothing that grabs attention more than another event where Everything You Know About X Is Wrong.

nice bait

you're forgetting Vision , Gwenpool and maybe Black Knight and Hercules

Call me a specist but technically, Neanderthalians are not humans.

But, they could produce fertile offspring with humans, or is that like a liger thing?

Europeans are 2% Neanderthals, if that answer your question.

Das rite! You crackas wuz cavemen an' shiet.

Nightfall was actually good tho & bruce returned & got the mantle back. Im fucking stuck with Cho Hulk & Marvel bringing back banner just to spit on my fucking face

DAS RIGHT

Neanderthals weren't as stupid as people make them out to be.

Beecuz Big Head Jakub used he magnet devil science on them so dey come outta dey caves!

Forget that. I want 1,000,000 BC Power Pack.

You're not brockfag. But damn does it get old seeing you post power pack all the time on every thread.

I'm sorry user. I didn't know that I had posted that much. It's just that Power Pack is the only thing from Marvel that gives me any joy now days

Then you'd know that Power Pack being in anything modern marvel is a terrible idea.

We have Neanderthal bodies, this has nothing to do with we wuz kangz

Das right, dem near and der crackas din know how to bury they ded till we showd dem

Neanderthals were smarter than the average nigger

Who said T-rexes can't have personality and shit? He prob smoked some pipes and reading stone tablets written by a neanderthal Shakespeare.

Horses are smarter than niggers

Odin and 1,000,000 B.C. Ghost Rider teasers will be up in several hours.

Art by Mike Deodato and Matt Wilson

Horses can talk?

Didn't their Panther god originally come from Egypt or something? So this is just generic cavemen versions of Marvel characters?

That man has a problem drawing thighs

Brah, it's Jason Aaron, an inconsistent fuckwit faggot author who still thinks it's 1995-1996 and you're just watching the best motherfucking kayfaybe ever scripted during the Monday Night Wars. But he's such a ret-conning full on retard in the execution of any of his universe spanning stories, he doesn't fucking grasp that he's on the WWF side of things and not the more badassed WCW side early on. And to make matters worse he does not fucking get that the audience moved away from them and is watching NJPW instead for their kicks.

Seriously my fellow Holla Forums-conspirators once you understand the bullshit kayfabe games that Jason Aaron is playing, you'll get why he sucks. Only through /wooooo/ can one see this wisdom.

They don't even fucking care anymore. These models are fucking abysmal to look at.

I do love cavemen, but I'm afraid they are going to fuck it up incredibly.

Its pretty evident.

That's called thicc :^)

Are cavemen the next meme thing that the internet will ruin after zombies and Lovecraft?

you mean retarded idea, right?

To be fair, cavemen are awesome.

At least they're white again.

Final two 1,000,000 BC Avengers and group image.

If the final two individual teasers are not uploaded here, I'm a mobilefag and I have to apologize.

Normally I'd be hyped for CavePhoenix, but this is modern Marvel we're talking about. I bet it's painful cringe.

How can they no comprehend how horrible this looks? Or how overpowered, unbalanced, and unfitting this team comp is?

This shit probably would have worked better 10.000 B.C. than a million. Still a silly idea which is only being used so Marvel can point and say "See, your favorite characters are legacies too, now stop complaining about Riri, Kamala and Moon Girl and go buy their comics you mysognerds".
Fuck Jason Aaron. He needs to be dick-slapped across the face and sold to sexual slavery.

I'm pretty sure they did.

Yep

What's the lore behind this?

Pass the word and tell people not to buy.

You poor deluded fool actually believing scientists know dick about pre-recorded history. What is it like having such naive faith?

Here are the last two individual teasers I'm unable to upload as one post on mobile.

(((Marlel))) PR:

Well, we already had caveman Far Cry. All we need right now is caveman CoD.

Odin used a spear, not Mjolnir, which was made for his son.

Why do you know so much about wypipo "gods"? Are you a racist? PROBLEMATIC!

For fuck's sake. I love fantasy, barbarians, Lovecraft, zombies, cavemen and grecoromans, and the internet already ruined zombies, Lovecraft and fantasy.

Why can't they leave the stuff I like alone?

The fact that they all look to be homo sapiens is the worst part. They should just drop one zero from the title.

Big cats were around, but not the species that we know today.

Agamoto can manifest in many different forms. Caterpillar was the most common one he took when manifesting to Strange. At other times he was a moth, a tiger, humanoid and few other shapes. Caterpillar itself could range from pipe-smoking cartoony version from Alice in the Wonderland, to monstrosity that would fit in Lovecraft's stories.

Hi marvel

Let me explain the real reason that Jason Aaron is pulling this shit again and fucking again. Every. Fucking. Time. Jason Aaron was born in 1973, which means he grew up in the biggest eras of wrestling just like every other comics reader borne of that time.
What Jason Aaron has been writing in comics since 2006 is clearly shit tier uncharismatic Wrestling Kayfabe!
Every single one of his super hero comics are nothing but shit tier bitch faced babyface to heel to babyface turns with every single one of his pages. But instead of giving you charismatic heels like the old school Rock, or Hogan going Hollywood, or Rowdy Roddy Piper, or wigged out Strong Style heroes like Nakamura, he's just giving you CM Punk and Roman Reigns. Every single night until you like it. And he's not even going to give any John Cena levels of babyface either, or the memes that come with it. And all because in his effed up SJW head, the only thing that he thinks the audience are nothing more than marks that will buy his shit scripts and low end routines on the wrestling mat that you call your regular superhero section of the comics store.
Know this Jason Aaron is a Krispy Kreme'd Mutherfucker that thinks you're nothing more than a fucking normie Mark to be bilked with low energy, low quality books and low quality Kayfabe.

Odin has a hammer named Frenzy actually

yes they were, homo means human being, homo sapiens are not the only humans to have lived on this mudball

I get the feeling a lot of this can be used to describe Nick Spencer.

Wait so humans aren't homo sapiens but used as a genus like homo?

we are homo sapiens, but there were other humans back then, like homo floresinsis, homo neanderthalesis, homo antecessor

homo is our genus, homo sapiens is our species. anything with homo in front of the name is classified as human

Finish high school first kid.

That's stupid.

Then look it up.

I'm not saying it isn't true I'm saying it's stupid

DELIGHTFUL

Blame Latin

kek

So will marvel unintentionally teach everyone that hominids didn't come from africa?

That explains a lot about Marlel

Oh it gets better.

That video has been a wake up call to a lot of comic book owners who thought they were only ones with that problem. My local store doesn't stock much of any Marvel comics, a bit of DC, and hoards the classics to prospective buyers. Comic book stores rely on tabletop gamers and collectors to make all their money back now, in a way they haven't before. The one I've been to looks so different now without the shelves of comics it used to have and it's now reduced to one long one.

I can't fathom how you can't see how there's is a fundamental difference between Knightfall & Knightquest and SJW comics. It's like you want to be an SJW apologist. Knightfall & Knightquest was a poorly handled experiment that for as poor an attempt it was is still leagues better than your standard nu-DC storyline.

Whether or not you want to shake blame from the SJWs and try and stand out, it still goes back to SJWs making things that don't sell and cause stores to close. It's like how a car company will do terrible and cause dealerships to close. That business reason you're glancing over was not adapting like the other comic book stores and not depending on the new stuff. The account that guy was describing happens more often than ever because comic book stores naively depended on new comics to be their new inventory because it's an obligatory business move:

Where else have you heard of this phenomena? The answer is that it's unheard of. It doesn't happen because it's not supposed to happen like this. Comic book stores in the past would close down for a variety of reasons but never would those be because your primary namesake commodity was such a massive turnoff from your target audience. It's such a simple observation that even normalfags pick up on it unlike the contrarians trying to downplay the SJWs:

It's so simple that it's ridiculous how you and others purposefully downplay the real cause as if hiding the cause makes you seem anything but pretentious and willfully ignorant.

Except you didn't. B:TAS premiered in September 1992 and KnightSaga wasn't until 1993 with Bruce Wayne being replaced by about July of that year. What we got when B:TAS premiered was books like Shadow of the Bat, i.e books exactly like the stories people would be seeing on television.

Nigga, what? KnightSaga was the best event of its kind

Bullshit. What you've described is the history of the comic book industry since 1986. The comics market is constantly plagued by deluges following success. The Black and White Boom/Bust, the 90s collector's market, and now this. It's the same problem. Marvel saw some success with their early hashtag titles and promptly flooded the market with them, killing that audience and some shops with it.

This isn't a new problem, and the lack of comics for multiple audiences isn't a new problem either. It's been a concern since the early 2000s that the heavy focus on the core-market had made Big Two comics inaccessible to new audiences, which now has turned out to be true. The core-market made up of guys in their forties and fifties, guys who would consistently buy whatever DC and Marvel shat out, are dying off with no-one to replace them. This is why sjw books were a thing. They saw some success with early sjw-ish titles and thought that audience could be their new milk-cow.

You're so fucking new that it hurts. I remember talking about this shit back in 2008 on cuck/co/ when DC was going through their super-grim phase and how no fucking kid could get into capes when Black Adam was ripping people in half. You're actually making me feel old, kid.

Should have just recommended some trade paperbacks.

Agreed.

Marvel Legacy page 1, uncolored and unlettered.

That's literally the first fucking image OP posted…

The problem with that image is that Jason Aaron reposted that but with the words "Marvel LEGACY". How fucking gay.

One new uncolored, unlettered page, time time sourced from archive.is/K0lCi, as well as the character design for a brand-new enemy.

Of course it's Loki. They probably think it's some oh so clever call back to the original Avengers fighting Loki. He makes even less sense being there when fucking Odin is wielding Mjolnir instead of Thor.

lmao "house of ideas" my ass, bunch of fucking copy cats

It wouldn't bother me that they were using Loki if he at least looked like he used to. But no. We get current year Loki for tumblr tards.

Pretty boy fashion model Loki, no less.

What's with the orcs?

Villains of any fantasy setting.

Eh could be good.

So instead of being a historical caveman thing it's a Conan the Barbarian type of thing?

Conan never had any orcs in it, but okay.

how progressive!

Why wouldn't it be?