Look at it, Holla Forums. Just look at it. Have you ever seen anything so marvelous before? Absolutely incredible

Look at it, Holla Forums. Just look at it. Have you ever seen anything so marvelous before? Absolutely incredible.

Get comfy for tomorrow lads because it's gonna be one hell of a day.

I suck at it, so it'd be much appreciated if someone could make a webm of it.

After watching that, I've never been prouder to be an American. Trump obviously doesn't care what the left thinks by his choice of openly Christian music during his inauguration. He is already doing things his way and sending a big fuck you to the enemy. Is it not a glorious thing to witness?

Beautiful

was this a coincidence or is Trump teaching us how to be cryptoaryans?

Inguz – “Ing-guz” – Literally: “Seed” or “The god, Ing” – Esoteric: Process, space

Rune of isolation or separation in order to create a space or place where the process of transformation into higher states of being can occur. Rune of gestation and internal growth.

Is this how it feels to not hate what your country has become? I don't know how to articulate, I've been cynical for so long.

the dawn of a brand new set of feels user.. proud ones

I'm scared user will these new feels kill us?

What are you? A coincidence theorist?
There are no coincidences in politics. He's a masonic pawn. Just look at him standing in front of the temple with Abe Lincoln in the background.

Nay, user.

Only our enemies need feel fear, for our new feels shall bring us to a new light.

Goddamn. Just goddamn. We're gonna make it guys

This is actually fucking incredible

Trump using this song is an excellent excuse to start blasting this classic everywhere let it be the patriotic song. It's proud, traditional, and evokes Christianity it is the bane of the left.

We need to get it associated with Trump we need to make videos with it accompanying him doing presidential things.

having true pride in my country is such a foreign and wonderful feeling to me

i love you guys

luv u 2 bby :3

Looks more like the Thelemic symbol to me.

They could break your heart. But most of us already know that feel. So… fuck it let's dance

Who's that white guy?

GET THAT KIKE KUSHNER OFF THE STAGE WITH HIS DEMON SPAWN OFFSPRING

I feel too solemnly proud to dance. I want to march.

What the fuck happened.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It's Crowley their though. I think this is just a coincidence, even if they are rare.

are people setting off fireworks across the country? i heard something and just assumed gun shots

I hope we get to see some riot police cracking skulls. In any case, the salt will surely be delicious.
It's like he's been elected all over again.

For the first time in many years, I feel very optimistic.

MAGA!

I'm not even American and I feel patriotic.

If you meet the right requirements, you COULD be American!

Yes
COLUMBIA ASCENDANT

A bit too close to the French flag. Just the wrong way around.

What is the music playing out of curiosity?

We're winning.

I'm not American and I dont feel patriotic but im watching it live and its hilarious
an entire crowd of elites gathered to watch a man they head become their commander in chief
either way how the inauguration goes its gonna be hilarious
either Trump gets sworn in and strikes the smuggest grin in the history of the USA
or someone splatters his wifes white dress/suit with red and this powder keg goes off

France saved our country once. They used to be our brothers. It was a country we used to get a long with very well.

We will save them, again. This time, the lesson will be learned.

Where is Barron in that video?