Jews: What is the plan?

I'm 1/4 Ashkenazi. I'm annoyed by Jewish intellectuals, and I'd advocate for their removal from the highest positions of authority, the media, banks, Muh Fed…

Am I going to have to leave the US? What are Holla Forums's intentions for the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheJewishUtiopia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reported for being a jew

sage

I'll pay for your vasectomy.

Not joking. You send proof you did it and I will reimburse you.

>>>/oven/

I know your pain, OP. I'm 1/64th Ashkenazi, but come from an unbroken matrilineal line, so I'm a full jew by talmudic lies.

what kind of proof do you want? is there a particular kind of paperwork that I should make sure to pick up? I haven't got it yet, but I was planning on it

I had a matrillinial line, but as my family says, we're Jewish enough for Hitler

Sorry to hear you're in a similar boat; guess we're just 2 more self-hating Jews

The doctor will give you a post-vasectomy sperm count. It should have your name on it. That, plus some form of ID, plus a timestamp and I will send you funds.

Fuck off with the "Yes goyim only if the mother was a Jew then you are a Jew ;^)"
If someone has any Jew DNA then they're a Jew and a danger to whites, period. It's the genes that make them evil, not the culture.

I'm happy with all of that, except for my name. It sounds like I'd be putting myself up for doxxing, wouldn't I?

You don't have to show the full name, just enough of it that I can tell it matches. Block out a couple of letters.

woops, typo

*I had a break in the matrillinial line a generation ago

Piece of cake, idiot.,

1. Make them admit the holohoax lie and apologise for being pieces of shit for the last century.
2. Make Israel repay the money they've stolen from the German's as holohoax reparations plus interest.
3. Mass deportation of kikes back to their own bloody country.

fix it yourselves. until you do get out.

Make aliyah and you will perhaps live a little while longer.

What was Hitler's list on how much Jewish mad you Jewish again? Because I don't think 1/4 is Jewish by Nazi standards. Someone help me out here.

>>>/auschwitz/

You find our way to win. We'll pay the Jews to genocide themselves.

What happens if a Jew who's sympathetic to Holla Forums gets into an argument with a typical kike?

Does it just go ad infinitum?

How you think anyone will know you're a jew if you don't say you're a jew?

At the minimum, punishment for leaders involved in White genocide and the restoration of our countries. As we do not have an official leader yet, it is difficult to say much beyond that, honestly. Opinions vary. Opinions in particular vary about proportions of blood, etc.

It is very likely, however, that those who help us will be rewarded for doing so. I am not surprised that there would be part Jews annoyed with the Rothschild power structure. They are so ridiculous.

My only other thought to add is that Whites, as a general rule, are nowhere near as bloodthirsty as we have seen the Jews to be. We are at the edge of the spectrum of opinions against the Rothschilds, as far as I know. You can see from history that we're too nice, frankly. Make of that what you will.

We need smart jews to be transformed into full whites. He should get a white wife and have white children that will be raised as whites. If anyone ever will fuck with them, they could play the jew card.

OUTJEW THE JEW, DAMN IT!!!

Brilliant plan. Using his weakness against him. We should have thought of that earlier. Can we bully TRS into donating all their sheckels to the 'sterilize a jew' fund ?

FUCK OFF KIKE

there's only one option

Jesus fucking Christ, these shills are at it again. They fucking flood /r/altright with this bullshit. They are trying to create a thought process in your mind where you are sympathetic to someone with partial Jew ancestry to break your principles. If they're successful with that, they push other Jews, who could be seen (from the perspective they're pushing) as allies, like nationalist kikes. Just like that fucking sodomite Spencer, and TRS, and Red Ice, and the whole Alt-Right honeypot.

FUCK OFF AND DIE KIKE NIGGER SHILL SCUM

No.
Castration if you don't move.

If you're serious, then all we really want is to be left alone. There are some spergs on here who will go "muh 1488 kill all non-whites" but they are retarded. All we want is to be left to our own devices, and to have your kind stop trying to rule over us. Leave us the fuck alone and we'll reciprocate.

Jews have to go, rest are debatable.

No you're retarded

OK then, go wipe them out. All 5+ billion of them. It's not practical. It's better to carve out a chunk for ourselves and get the rest to fuck off.

FUCK OFF KIKE

archive.org/details/TheJewishUtiopia

This I mostly agree with. Gas whichever ones we can get our hands on.

FUCK OFF SHLOMO

The Golden Rule: Do unto others as they have done unto you.

Listen to and become this man.

But seriously, as long as your mum isn't Jewish, you're pretty much set. Even then, if you truly desire and wish for it all to end with all your heart, I think it's fine like Fischer.

so, institute cultural marxist policies, and genocide them by outbreeding into non existence? Did we circle back around to literally fucking the jews?

so, institute cultural marxist policies, and genocide them by outbreeding into non existence? Did we circle back around to literally fucking the jews?

Fischer is/was a great guy. the only good jews are the self-hating jews

What's with all the kike threads? Where the fuck are the mods?

This is probably going to get me banned here but I am of the mindset that quarter ashkenazi is the same as eighth semetic, you can stay if you marry a white girl and dilute your bloodline, child would be raised mostly by white mother and you'd be under close surveillance / might be gaslit

The same as it always was like with the Madagascar plan and countless telling Jews to get the fuck out after being invited only for them to begin Jewing. Gentiles just want to be left alone from all the constant Jewry and are extremely angry and tired of all the Jewing like the consistent pariah policy and subversion by Jews. Jews themselves need to learn how to reflect as a whole instead of always being quick to cry antisemite or past tragedies most people personally today have nothing to do with, which only causes more people to despise you because all that whining gets annoying real fast and nobody likes a whiner.

As for you, OP. You'll be fine. Stop worrying.

Nigger, you're fucking white. Even 1/8 kikes are white and were considered as such by the Nuremberg laws.
t. 1/8 paternally who looks aryan with light brown hair, blue eyes, and Anglo facial features

pic related. 1/4 Jews were acceptable if they didn't practice or identify as a kike, but they were considered mischlings

Hitler accepted 1/4 kikes as Aryan as long as they were willing to officially disavow their kikishness and live as Aryans.

If that's good enough for uncle Adolf it's good enough for me.