Jews You Like

Are there any Jews you like, Holla Forums? They can't be ALL bad.

My nominations:
- Richard Feynman: contribution to mathematics physics is immeasurable.
- Bobby Fischer: outspoken and routinely called the Jewish establishment on their shit
- Hedy Lamarr: co-invented the spread spectrum radio transmission and had breathtaking looks to boot
- Eva Green: just 'cause she's gorgeous.

They're all bad, but I kinda like Bobby Fischer and Gilad Atzmon. They renounced their jewishness.

For a Jew to be anything but a degenerate parasite freak, they would have to have like 90%+ European genes. Anything good that could come from any creature with Jewish ancestry would come from their non-Jewish ancestry.

Anyway, Chuck Schuldiner

The only good Jew is the only one who destroys their own people from the inside. It makes me happy that a lot of Jews are race mixing with blacks, so their gene pool further dillets.

Also, post some sources next time, you're off to a bad start.

Newfags are going to sage and redtextspam this trying too hard to fit in
I'll sage too because it's a short thread with no discussion like too many

Richard Feynman's accomplishments in science are common knowledge, but if that's not enough, try this.

xD

Found it in the comments

Stanley "Hitler was right about almost everything" Kubrick

sage

my favorite jew is a dead one

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS
/thread

Rod Serling
Stanley Kubrick
Kirk Douglas
Peter Sellers
Tim Burton
Pee-Wee Herman
Br. Nathanael Kapner
deadmau5
Dave Mustaine
Roger Stone
Dr. Seuss
Richard Stallman

honorable mention: Joan Rivers (died mysteriously right after publicly calling Michael Obama a tranny)

Jewish women have to be beautiful because it's spread from mother to child.

Why would you like Mustaine? He's an Israel loving retard, even though ironically ALL of his songs are criticism of USA's wars of aggression (which are all fought for Israel).

Politically he's just okay, but Megadeth had some great hits.

where the real money from the movie is made

Mel Brooks

Stephen "The Believer" Miller

sage

oh shit i just posted this but this thread seems more appropriate.

Hey there TRS!

What the fuck is wrong with you ?

mustaine is jewish?
also
marty friedman
chuck shuldiner
stanley kubrick
david chronenberg

is that guy even jewish? can't find anything. But he always annoyed the fuck out of me. Talentless cuck

I thought the holocaust didn't happen though…

Thanks!

Are you a TRS kikecuck?

I think he has a nice, clean act which is based on absurdist humor, instead of the usual lowbrow crass humor you get from most jewish comedians.

His real name is (((Joel Zimmerman))) and he looks jewish. I don't care because his music gives me feels.

Hi, TRSodomites.

Sarah Silverman was hilarious before she turned PC, now it's all trash

We aren't going to fall for it, kike faggot.

Nope. Can't stand those guys, although they're better than those Renegade Media retards. I observe all of these movements peripherally, but if I had to pick a favorite, it'd be IronMarch.

She was never good. The most annoying bitch ever to breathe.

also Karl Popper taught me to identify bullshit

John Von Neumann

Based mathematician and physicist

I'm taking an introduction to psychology class and the first lecture was a guy k'vetching about how psychology is a real science and the reason they don't have as much evidence as other sciences is because it's a relatively new field of science. What he failed to explain is why a relatively new field of science should be applied on a large scale. There's a vast amount of (((prescription medication))) that deals with the brain when we really don't know jack shit about how it works.

Sage for pro-kike.

Dead ones

FUCK OFF TRS

Are there any spanish last names that have Jewish roots?

due to female jewishness transmission and marriages, any name is possible

Lopez believe it or not

Peaking well of jews who hate jews isn't really pro jew. I'll admit it's a pretty grey line though

Yes, some Jews are brilliant individuals who distinguish themselves in their fields, and deserve respect for that. "Only good Jew is a dead Jew" is a LARP that not even the NSDAP went as far as declaring. If you like something, say Feynman physics don't let Holla Forums influence your opinion.

That being said, there's a lot of anti-European sentiment amongst the Jews, so you must be mindful of them, and the perversions they inflict on Western society.

To be perfectly honest, I despise the traitorous, the lazy, and the self-hating whites far more than the Jew.

Rothbard

My dentist

zamora

there are an estimated 60 million sephardi descendants in latin america alone

Moldbug