Brit/co/

How old is that shitty meme, and how new are you?

That new Danger Mouse remake was pretty good.

How about you bugger off instead if yer so hot and bothered by the subject m8?

I only watch it for the Count Duckula appearances

Count Duckula is literally the only good tv cartoon to ever come out of the assholes of you teapots. And that ain't saying much.

Word of advice lad. Put some thought into what you're gonna say before you let rancid shit come out of that daft anus you call a mouth, but I guess that's typical for you burgers these days, isn't it?

fuck the queen

HEY!

Never heard anyone say these.

Fuck off Ahmed.

Something about that Spurdo's body is very kawaii

Found the real Limey.

Hey, glad to see someone reposted the OC I made.

Blimey guvnah, no need to get your knickers in a twist. Big Ben, fish&chips, fags, and all that tolky talk.

Our Dennis is better though.

Our Avengers are better too.

Our Sonic the Hedgehog really was better.

No argument here.

FUCK YOU

WHY'D YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THE BEANO IS FUCKING DEAD AND THAT DENIES DOESN'T BULLY ANYMORE? AND THAT FUCKING FATTY LITERALLY HAS MULTIPLE MOTHERS

Those alternate titles made me cringe, ya fucking limey.

That's not american slang, that's a brony donut steel you used to see spergs brandy about.

The language is just another thing in the long series of things the British have lost control of.

Good luck with your Brexit.

My nignog. Refined tastes you got there.

Absolute shit taste of the most autistic caliber. kys

I remember when Dr. Who's fandom wasn't so utterly autistic or tumblrfied (same for the show). All because of those damn pony folk.

When Doctor Who first came back, it's head writer was the same faggot who invented Queer as Folk. How we celebrated when he was replaced by a straight white male who had written some decent single episodes, only for the show to become a nonsensical fest of ultrapozzing.

I recently found a few of the old Marvel Doctor Who comics buried in my closet. Would anyone give a shit if I went through the trouble of storytiming them?

Some of the earlier stories were crackers. First sheboon companion, too, not that the BBC gave a shit when Martha showed up.

Doctor Who fans were always autistic (or children). The faggots sent Colin Baker hate mail when his son died.

If there's anything genuinely good, or weird enough to be interesting I'm down. If I remember, there was a spinoff series that was basically Conan the Barbarian vs Daleks. Got any of that?

Abslom Daak? You want the worst character in the entire Dr. Who expanded universe? The Who Jar Jar? The Who Bat-Mite? The Who Wesley Crusher?

…Yeah, I like him too.

I want it so bad.

I have 57-60. I haven't actually read them, so I can't say how good they are.

What's with the Patrick Troughton face in the second cover?

I seem to remember Alan Moore wrote a few Doctor Who comics. Got any of those?

No, I only have the ones in the pic

Death's Head was originally from Marvel UK's Transformers and Doctor Who before he became a Canon immigrant to the Marvel Universe.

Hey, remember the comics when The Doctor had a penguin for a sidekick?