How well functioning are caribbean societies?

How well functioning are caribbean societies?
Most of them are inhabited primarily by descendants of slaves originating from west Africa but apart from Haiti they seem to be doing rather well for themselves — or am I wrong?

If there are carribean nations that exist as peaceful and prosperous societies despite being infested with niggers, what sets them apart from the USA (or Haiti) that allows them to function so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

gocaribbean.about.com/od/healthandsafety/a/CaribMurder.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gocaribbean.about.com/od/healthandsafety/a/CaribMurder.htm

Interestingly it's claimed Haiti has a murder rate lower than the United States.

Large influxes of foreign capital and infrastructure.

They understand that if they don't behave in the tourist areas they don't get tourist dollars.

Checked and true.

The blacks here learned to take it to some bumfuck town or inside.

Baboons realise that tourist carries bananas and therefore keep returning to the same spots inhabited by human… I'm not even trying to patronise your points but you do realise that this is such a simplified point and is bound to have its limitations?

Sometimes the simplest explanation is all that is needed.

Haitians are weird, but not so bad compared to rust belt niggers. Jamaicans are the "kill whitey" type. Puerto Ricans are rude as fuck and back stabbing despite being whiter than the other two. Cuba got fucked by communism. That's all I know about the Caribbean people.

They're all crime dens with tourist traps on top. Every country in the Americas except for the United States and Canada is a fucking shithole with tourism being the only way they can hide it.

Caribbean nations that aren't run at the highest levels (obviously or otherwise) by blacks range from shit to excellent depending on the amount of money present and racial makeup; Caribbean nations run by blacks end up like everywhere else run by blacks.

Yes, but the murder rate in the United States is boosted dramatically by niggers and spics. The US white murder rate is as low as European countries.

Most carribean islands are >90% black, America is only 13% black.

There's something else here at play, not just race. Tourism seems the most likely factor in compelling niggers to become more peaceful.

What are you talking about? Caribbean countries tend to have far higher homicide rates than white America. They are not "peaceful" by any white standard.

Theyre complete shitholes outside of tourist areas and areas populated by pure dutch blood

Meant modern ones based on my interaction, and you cut off my sentence.

Eh, not quite. We're at ~2.2, which is considerably higher than all of western yurop and scandinavia but still considerably lower than slavland.

The homicide rate in Jamaica is one of the biggest in the world.

Come spend a month in New Orleans. We're kind of like a Caribbean country - big Haitian population, etc - but with the safety and comfort of being an American city. A month will give you enough time to get used to certain aspects of the local culture.

That way you'll have a stepping stone to what an actual Caribbean country will be like.

Well, Jamaica has horrible crimes rates, but anecdotally supporting what user said I've been to the Bahamas on a cruise, and they at least keep the tourist areas nice, clean, and safe, and I would know I'm Mexican. Tons of niggers though.

If you look into it, it's probably because they can't count. Homicide is supposedly wildly under-reported in Haiti.

It may actually be higher than Jamica's, which is sitting at around 45 per 100,000, more than double Chicago's and about 10 times higher than the US as a whole.

How come nobody mentionned how they finance themselves. They have tourism sure, but most of their revenues come from laundering money and beeing "safe heavens". Those are the places where Soros & co. launder their sheckels

Some do, many don't, and it's not in correlation with what you'd expect if you were to export our hoodrat niggers to these places.

Frankly I find it rather odd we haven't heard of niggers breaking into the homes of white people and lynching them on St Vincent for example. Now that might be because whites living on those islands tend to be well enough off that they have decent security and it might be because the niggers got that shit out of their system hundreds of years ago (Haiti in particular was brutal) but discounting a few shitholes most carribean nations seem rather sorted. You certainly won't find some shitpile of a city like joburg in the lesser antilles.

Made me think…

don't forget that spics are often included in the homicide statistics for whites.

No. This is false. Caribbean countries have exceedingly high murder rates compared to European countries. Third pic related comes from here: gocaribbean.about.com/od/healthandsafety/a/CaribMurder.htm

How can Tourism be the only way as revenue? Methinks most tourist go there via cruiseline which only a week at best from Florida or the Gulf coast.

Maybe you could explicitly provide some alternate explanations, rather than implicitly implying like a smug prick that alternatives exist to the "simplified point".

You realize the link you posted is the same one I included in my second post?

Rich white people.
Yachts.
Cocaine.
All the reasons why they're not shitholes is one of, or a combination of, those three things.

so why couldn't you figure out for yourself that they have much higher homicide rates across the board?

All the islands have nice hotels and timeshare homes and condos. Plus a lot of newlyweds honeymoon in the islands. A little shopping dining and drinking and you have a basic tourist economy. Plus you have all the side actions scuba, snorkel tours, deep sea fishing, para sailing, island tours etc.

That's because their legal system is functionally obsolete, and crime/statistics are completely untrustworthy (look at South Africa, the supposed crime capital of its continent, despite wholesale slaughter occurring much more frequently in CAR, the Congo, Angola, etc. The bias is towards those countries that have better systems to report crime).

from what i understand work permits on the better islands are hard to get and are very temporary. they are very protective of natives and leary of any non tourist interlopers.

nothing stopping you from studying up on various seafaring type things, getting a boat, some like-minded friends and guns.