Don't let Trump go soft on "DREAMERS"

Don't let Trump go soft on "DREAMERS"

Source LA Times: archive.fo/FKtHK

Trump, his staffers, his children, and the MSM have their ears to the ground to see what the public thinks. Make sure they know on twitter and other social faggot media that we don't want him to go mushy and give the DACA illegals more wiggleroom to steal our careers because their parents broke the law.

#DFLA
Dreamers for a Functioning Latin America
#DFHL
Dreamers Fixing our Homeland
#NoDACA
#FixMexicoFirst

Repeal and replace DACA with DAKKA

As a spic that has been in the states after my bloodline defected to the Alamo I will personally want to shake the man's hand if he fixes this mess. My family fought for this nation and every later generation tells the new generation about why we are here and the duty we have to this nation during this time of strife.

Keep pushing Trump to open Ellis Island only for whites.

"this" being the wholesale illegal immigration, legalization, and subsequent democratic voting of latino ethnics and latino interest sympathizers into public office, effectively neutralizing the European social institutions that enabled it to prosper?

Also respect as a former Texan from the Houston area.

I want to come. There's no hope in my country as it's the most cucked in the world with no sight of change.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You'll take a lot of shit for saying that but Texans understand. Opening the floodgates from Mexico, Central and South America fucked things up for everyone.

Honestly though?
You should have taken King Niggers opportunity to become Legal
I've got a gook buddy of mine that just became a citizen this year

Okay. But only if the US gives back all the taxes I spent on garbage taxes like obamacare and "humanitarian" bullshit.

At least think before accusing someone m80.

His family have probably been citizens for close to 175 years.

How it is possible? You just overstay your visa in sanctuary city, wait for amnesty, register and get green card?

Jokes on you, I actually use my brown status to overhear cholos and report them to ICE. I've gotten more than 10 people I know deported, how have you been helping with the situation?

(checked)
The illegals give a bad name to those hispanic families who fought for Texan Independence.

Force the Supreme Court (with Trump appointees) to decide once and for all if the 14th Amendment applies to children whose parents reside in the US illegally. I'd say if you had constitutional purists as the majority they'd vote it doesn't, Then you say good-bye Paco.

REMINDER THAT ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT CITIZENS AND NEVER HAVE BEEN

You get to go back to a Texas cleansed of illegal filth when this is all over. Now if we could do something about the liberals who act like kikes undermining us

My grandfather told me that texas might be gone after they killed the cowboy. I don't know why but waking up at 6am to feed the livestock and do inventory was cozy as fuck. I hated visiting there a few years ago and seeing their ranch's land be used for rapefugee shelter because kikes raised land tax over there so fucking high unless you were a small company you could no longer afford farmland outside of town.

you all have to go back

you your anchor babies and the diseases you bring GTFO!! the US is a daycare center

What is there dream, I wonder? Muh dick the white woman, eat a burrito, and get money at the expense of her ethnic relatives to do it all.

their dream* shit I need a coffee

Any asshole can dream. It takes conviction and pride to actually turn the dream into a reality.

NO MORE!!!! gtfo and leave go back to your mud huts and shit flowing in the streets.We don't need you don't want you make your own country good and stop thinking the White man will do it for you all while you hate him/her for being better than you in every way yet want what we have created with no respect um nah you going back you and your spiclets chinklets and nigglets matter of fact if you ain't white leave our white society you didn't earn its benefits.Yet jews who benefit heavily from white society CAN'T STAND whites are inherently better than them so push for your kind to flood us not because they care about you because they think you are complete shit and want whites to be as shit as you are by race mixing.

The funny thing is that I got banned on 8/pol/ for suggesting we need laws that discriminate against Mexicans and that the wall isn't enough. Then this comes out… interesting :^)

I want these children loaded on boxcars.

Hello, one of my direct ancestors fought in the Texas Revolution against Santa Anna. I hate spics, but I like you. You can stay.

Also, how much European blood do you have? Are you mostly Spanish and white? You may not be a total spic.

Did you mean half/pol/?

You'd think that was the case, which is why I specifically pointed out which Holla Forums I was on (not like any user worth his salt would ever go to cuckchan anywho).

"Defeatism" was the explanation given, and I'm pretty sure vigilance doesn't fall under that category. I want to stop this country from becoming a brown hellhole, I know brown people, they're ugly, short, stupid, and just generally gross. Why would I want my children to grow up around these vermin? A wall is a fabulous idea, but we need ICE at every supermarket rounding these folks up, and heavy visa restrictions at the border for any incoming hispanics.

You mean stack the supreme court with Ann Coulters.

Anyone have meme pics of 'dreamers' bragging about their good grades? There was a good one out there about some skanky mexican girl who claimed to be valedictorian in her H.S.

Look no one wants to break up the latino families….
WE WANT THEM ALL THE FUCK BACK OVER WHERE THEY BELONG

Even that's not enough
To really deal with the issue you do have to strip citizenship

Easier to strip their lives.

This.

In canon, Blood Axes would work as mercenaries if the client had enough teef/gear/valuables and weren't worth the effort of killing them for it instead of doing the task they wanted.

Good job bro.

Fucking sudacas I swear to god.

It's always sudacas man, always, Mexicans can act like honorary sudacas too though.

You'll go back with the rest of them, shitskin. You are not welcome in America. America is a white man's land

Do DREAM Skanks get graded on a curve like with Affirmative Action?

When the deportation starts every fucking excuse in the book will be used. If we let this bullshit stand illegals from guatamala will be claiming decent from some fictional dead spic that fought in the alamo on the texas side.

Your lineage will risk polluting white genes here in the U.S. You and your children have to be sent back for no other reason than that anyway. Maybe we can help you cut out your own slice of heaven among the shitskin populations down south, but you all have to go.