Jews did 9/11

9/11 BREAD
Just in case there are any new refugees from TRS lurking I thought I would share this informative video on how Mossad was behind the world trade center attacks. Those how are new and lurking might remember how the Jew Kike Eunuch downplayed Jewish involvement in this terrorist attack. Dump your info-graphics and share what you have because those who where mislead deserve to know the truth. Never trust a Kike. Even a kike who claims to be on our side, is still a person who turned his back on his own people. Those that betray their own cannot be trusted, so trusting a Yid, due to their affinity for backstabbing and lies who is a turncoat against Israel is exponentially treacherous.

"π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕀 π••π•šπ•• 9/11 π•”π• π•Ÿπ•€π•‘π•šπ•£π•’π•”π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ 𝕣𝕖π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕠𝕣𝕣π•ͺ. π•šπ•₯'𝕀 π•–π•žπ•“π•’π•£π•£π•’π•€π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜. π•€π•’π•Ÿπ••π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•£ π••π•šπ•• 9/11 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•€ 𝕨𝕙π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ π•žπ•¦π•€π•₯ 𝕓𝕖 π•£π•–π•žπ• π•§π•–π•• π•’π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•£π•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿπ•€." - mike enoch

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/noIVZ
archive.is/5M72f
archive.is/D8zZb
archive.is/search/?q=*pol*9/11*
archive.is/20160911185036/8ch.net/pol/res/7424460.html
archive.is/ZO9PT
archive.is/4Qaw3
archive.today/P45vZ)
youtu.be/aRJozXNnsHI?t=8m49s
youtu.be/rJZrj0leylc
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
youtube.com/watch?v=PjdEfiM20rc
youtube.com/watch?v=5SED76UvuAw
8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html
archive.is/el63r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone knows.

every time

15 year old news. Get fucked.

why are you so afraid of Mossads involvement with 9/11 Yid? It's not my youtube channel, nor is it a video created by the guy hosting it and its obvious that the host does not have adds enabled. The video is far to long to turn into a webm or even mp4. It's 15 year old news that TRSodomites had actively tried to undermine.

REMINDER MEDIA 100% COMPLICIT

WATCH SEPTEMBER CIUES
WATCH SEPTEMBER CIUES
WATCH SEPTEMBER CIUES
WATCH SEPTEMBER CIUES

Post kikes.
C'mon lads. I know you've got a jew folder.
Post them.
I've been to Israel as I wanted to visit the Holy Land. It's even smaller than my country (Scotland) and has loads of soldiers. Bethlehem is tricky to visit as it's in disputed territory. I went anyway.
The Israelis that I met were really kind and very hospitable. Both Arabs and jews. They gave me amazing food and offered me accomodation for no cost. I was humbled by that.

It won't stop me shitposting, though.

Is TRS really so retarded as to think the kikes had nothing to do with 9/11?

Bump
NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET

These are the essentials to understand

Reminder that Trump β€œlost hundreds" of friends in 911. And you wonder why he ran?

wew
archive.is/noIVZ

My first redpill. Kikes did 9/11.

I was taking a lift with some middleaged normie women and some guy in oversized boots yelled "go to Infowars.com!" while walking by, I yelled "buy my filters!" back, normie women were perplexed to say the least.

If you're here, dude, please stop.

Of course there is a 9/11 conspiracy, but you all have to understand how it was done. Read this sentence 20 times whist thinking about how sophisticated the CIA/NSA/NRO and other intelligence databases are:

The hijacker's efforts were coordinated so that no connection could be made back to the perpetrators.

Everything since the end of WW2 is like this, JFK especially. You won't find a connection. They watch you as you try to connect and then insert false narratives to keep you chasing your tail. They'll even kill you and make a movie about your efforts to keep the trail cold.

Now they have software to do this real-time on everyone. It's called the Internet and bots. Some of the posts in this thread are from an A.I.

PURE COINCIDENCE GOY

Love this type of shit. Everything is hidden in plain sight!! This is their game.

Of course the higher ups have direct methods to plot and communicate, but they put this shit in movies and TV to inform subordinates and confuse the enemy.

What's strange is these messages are coded in every major MSM news organization daily. It was REALLY bad January 4th on the NBC nightly news. Every story was a secret coded message to the child traffickers. They were cleaning house thoroughly due to #pizzagate. There was no actual news, just strange stories that were filmed months earlier.

The two that really stick out for me:

Jan 4 2017
Your β€˜Z’s Might Be β€˜A+’ but MyPillow Just Got Rated an β€˜F’ (by Ben Popken)
- coded story about traffikers offering BOGO children (buy one get one free)
What to Buy In January: Christmas Decor, Workout Gear, and BOGO Pasta?! (by Nicole Spector)
- coded story about the BOGO being discontinued

This shit is EVERYWHERE. They recently killed Udo Ulfkotte the gentleman who pointed this out.

Wonder if they'll kill me. I see it too; I'm just not very vocal.

just testing if it works the same way as in vichan devel

fuck off

I can't even begin to describe are kiked this post is

*how

Wow, gave me a bit of the chills, even though I've been heavily into this stuff for over a decade now and know much of the nuance at play. Just never knew about this angle, and boy is it telling. I honestly think they introduce things into our subconscious using the media and hope enough minds pick up on it so that it actually manifests in reality. There are many such instances of them attempting this (see: the recent shilling of an inauguration terrorist plot), and many such instances of it actually being carried out (see: baneposting).

The images used in MSM articles also have esoteric importance. For example, George HW Bush claimed he would die at the inauguration, and many news articles used a picture of him pointing with his forefinger. This usually suggests a masonic message intended for masonic speakers. I don't think their plan fleshed out, clearly.

It is easy for them to get people to carry out their plans through suggestion and electronic brainwashing, but there also seems to be a hyperdimensional process behind this which we are not able to fully grasp presently, but the underlying concepts of how this would function are actively being studied. The goal is definitely a populace that is traumatized at a young age, and then electrochemically modified via mutagenic factors such as EMF tech from GWEN towers to WiFi and everything in-between. You then have narcohypnosis of the nervous system via television and computer screens combined with our toxic water and foods. Indoctrination is pretty straight forward in public schooling, but they still haven't fully rolled out the ego splitting black magick-esque tortue, though 9/11 was probably an attempt at that. Once that's rolled out, you'll have families fully programmed and carrying out satanic rituals under amnesiac trance before returning to their day-to-day life blissfully ignorant to their role in not only perpetuating the system of global enslavement, but actively taking part in it (be it through sacrifice - well, abortion already exists, or through idol worship - err, that exists, too). If they haven't achieved this level of miniaturization yet, well, nanobots the size of microns will be coming soon, and god knows how bad that will be for our plight.

Meh, I think the rediscovery of the occult by folks on imageboards will actually prove to be the greatest threat they've encountered. But I'm sure they have fail-safes like CERN or whatever to stop us, not to mention the ease through which HAARP or other Tesla-tech can imitate a solar flare and work to disable much of the electronic circuitry over a continental area for a good while.

Oh yeah, I'm an NYCfag and saw 9/11 go down in person, well, along with a million other people. Nothing to say since I was pretty young and a number of miles away, but it certainly was the sort of event that changed my perspective, and certainly led to my being "redpilled" at an early age. Any jagoff with an internet connection and half a brain knows jews did it by this point.

Where is the odigo screen cap?

fuck wrong bread

this are the ones

COME ON FUCKERS DUMP YOUR 9/11 FOLDERS

archive.is/5M72f

archive.is/D8zZb

REMINDER TO NEWFAGS
you can go to archive.is and search for archived threads on 9/11
plenty of information there
archive.is/search/?q=*pol*9/11*

few threads i found
archive.is/20160911185036/8ch.net/pol/res/7424460.html
archive.is/ZO9PT
archive.is/4Qaw3

remember if you find a link like this (archive.today/P45vZ)
this links dont work anymore

copy the last part (P45vZ)

and arrange it like this
archive.is/P45vZ/
the archived page will work this way, the archive is not lost

Andrew Anglin Pushes False 9/11 Narrative and Covers for Jewish Terrorism
Posted on September 14, 2016 By: Blindlight – The Watcher on the Wall

I am still pondering the subject of what just happened after the β€˜911 Andrew Anglin’ article aftermath. Late last night, after producing this video, I started thinking through the ramifications of these blasphemous claims made by Anglin from his September 12th redo of his 911 article where he back tracked, seemingly, from his original assertion that Arabs were primarily responsible for 911.
Actually, it turns out he didn’t really backtrack because, as he says, if they coulda done it without Israel’s help they woulda and like Israel, Saudis are fake allies who hate us so, yes, we must blame them because they are actually just β€œsand monkeys” who dislike us for our freedoms!
After deNugent called him to the carpet in an email stating this:

This is the David Duke-Don Black line, and Andrew Anglin is now overtly in bed with them, as even a cursory glance at the DS website demonstrates. Mike Delaney is livid, since this sentence attacks his truthful and masterful 2008 911MissingLinks documentary. However, I did point out to Mike that a bit over halfway down in the Anglin article I find this sentence:

So is Anglin is having it both ways…. and maybe going both ways just for now? Is he going to gradually tone down the Jew authorship of 9/11 until it is totally gone and go full-Duke/Black on this?
deNugent then asks this:

So I would appreciate your frank answer, Andrew. Do you believe Israel and the Jews did 9/11, or was it, as Michael Moore, David Duke and Alex Jones say, β€œthe Saudis”?

Second question:
β€œHas anyone that I or Mike Delaney know physically SEEN you in the last month?”
Third question:
Would you be willing to go on Skype video chat with Mike or with me, and prove you are okay and you are in fact you?”

…we have these prime Anglin quotes he gave in response. Within this text, I look back at many WN false flag reactions and see this very same orchestrated behavior in their responses. So what if Arabs did’t do this, we need to scapegoat Arabs out so we will use it!
Anglin goes on to say this:
Who does this man work for?

I have referred to this characterization, that Saudis and Jews are providing support for ISIS as intentionally sloppy truth or in actuality, misdirection. It’s strongly believed by many that Jews are behind the war on terror as well as THE CREATION of ISIS. This allows Anglin, by stating it this way, to claim that Jews don’t conspire and simply try to influence evil, bad Muslims who are already acting out. This also underplays the reality that the Saudi Kings are essentially Jewish, western creations totally being good goy,…assuming the family are goy to begin with, which is in doubt.
Anglin went on to say:

I find it interesting that Anglin has to resort to high speculation to try and get substance for his evil Saudi Arabs theory, never mind that by stating that 19 Muslims did 911 and not mentioning β€œcontrolled demolitions” he is counting on his mostly clueless low IQ white followers to totally miss the misdirection and regurgitate his words to others as facts.

High energy content material found in dust samples from WTC. Scientifically tested by former BYU professor Steven E. Jones.

From Wikipedia:
"Among scientists, Jones became known for his long research on muon-catalyzed fusion and geo-fusion. Jones is also known for his association with 9/11 controversies. Jones has claimed that mere airplane crashes and fires could not have resulted in so rapid and complete a fall of the World Trade Center Towers and 7 World Trade Center, suggesting controlled demolition instead, based upon his own experiments. In late 2006, some time after Brigham Young University (BYU) officials placed him on paid leave, he elected to retire in an agreement with BYU. Jones continued research and writing following his early retirement from BYU."

Part about dust and red chips at 35:03
21:14 for "Oy vey, shut it down!"

bump

Arabs did it. USGov suppressed all counterintelligence because of Bush's CIA policy to forbid any documentation of the drug trade or Saudi operations, and the attackers were being trained as Saudi drug pilots. Jews watched and let it happen because they wanted USGov to fight the Arabs. They had a guy on one of the planes who tried to stop it but the Arabs killed him. They and the Brits also lost people in a meeting at Windows on the World. Most of the CIA were running late that morning for some reason so they survived. Mad Cow Morning News has covered this over the years and their work is usually legit.

come on kike

MUST WATCH IF YOU HAVE NOT

This is when Fox would do actual investigative journalism. After 9/11 any remaining media not (((complicit))) was co-opted and turned into shit.

Pure coincidence right? Yeah let's just write this off as a coincidence so the rest of your argument holds… chaim

bump

bump

This kike …

this is gonna get a little /x/-tier, but it's another perspective
I've never met anybody who has also read this book, but it's interesting, and worth a read. It doesn't name the Jew as far as I remember I'll look at it again, the book is with me, but it fully supports the fact that it was a massive inside job without getting too far into the government's side. You don't have to buy into the free energy tech theories, but it's hard to say ONLY 1 plane brought down each building, including 7. I personally have family who used to work in WTC 1 and 2, and they all said that if you went high up enough, the entire building would sway hard. Somehow the buildings didn't fall sideways, instead they fell straight down. The actual "bathtub" below the towers to deal with the river was completely in-tact. You'd figure shit would get fucked if the towers swayed off their foundations and fell sideways, like if they were simply hit by a plane - if they would fall at all at that point.

Will dump some Where Did The Towers Go stuff if anyone's interested. If anyone has a PDF of the book, dump it on mixtape.

Part of this book goes along with the fact that no sinks, toilets, or any appliances were saved. As in, there just weren't any at ground zero. The only file cabinet, which is in the memorial today, is mangled and completely destroyed. One file cabinet. They have coins melted together and a bunch of other crap. No documents, just one shitty file cabinet. The fire truck in the memorial is rusted out. Not burned - it's rusted. The beam they have in there is nearly a spiral. It also discusses the highly strange project where construction workers were CONSTANTLY trucking dirt on and off the site.

I fucking hate going to the memorial because I find the whole thing creepy. That being said, it's massively lacking in salvaged components you'd THINK we'd be proud of, if it really was a memorial for "the largest >terror attack on US soil".

You fucking idiots are the reason nobody takes 9/11 seriously.
See link below from time stamp showing the car crash interview highlight.
youtu.be/aRJozXNnsHI?t=8m49s

Full interview:
youtu.be/rJZrj0leylc

redpills for newfags

undeniable evidence Israel is willing to do false flag attacks on the US.
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

good video on Israeli links to 911
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY

another example of Israel related false flags
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo

why for they do all this?
youtube.com/watch?v=PjdEfiM20rc

What am I looking at here?

(on the map)

It's very telling that for all the shit the media threw at Donald throughout the election season, this interview never once came up. Almost as if they didn't want anyone speaking or even thinking about the topic.

Georgia Guidestones

Remember the Anthrax letters that appeared right after the attacks?

Remember how the letters were worded so that we would come to a certain conclusion as to who are enemies and who are friends were?

Remember how CNN and others went on record saying that it was amateur, non weaponized Anthrax?

Remember how it turned out to be highly weaponized?

Remember how the suspect that finally came to light committed suicide?

Remember the airlines being shorted, and how noone was ever caught?

Whole lot of fishy shit going on back then. Just saying.

And from the only [Ex]detective/officer who reported from the planes. This is the one thing I can't wrap my head around;

:40 (whisper at end of message - this is cop that says this remember, so the terminology and method are deliberate)

youtube.com/watch?v=5SED76UvuAw

KIKERY IS AFOOT

great thread OP

I think you've misread. I'm talking about x-tier theorists being the reason why the subject has a credibility issue. If you want to talk about how it wasn't a plane that brought the towers down (Given the arrests made, the vans of explosives found, the explosions heard etc. there's enough to warrant it) don't bring up unverifiable woo that just keeps the whole thing going in circles.
That's how they've succeeded in kicking this in to the long grass.

Wait no this one.

This and the audit the fed comments need to spammed to his twitter.

That suspect was likely innocent. The FBI's case against him has been BTFO on numerous occasions. It's 2016 and the case remains unsolved.

jidf pls

Short answer: no.
Long answer: Mike has frequently said that bringing up grand conspiracies in public is often a losing move in the redpilling process and it should be saved until you're already in.
Using "Jews did 9/11" as an initial conversation point is usually a bad idea.

This tweet had further context as it was a topic talked about on a show before it.
To paraphrase him; "I'm sure there was israeli involvement, and it's extremely possible that the Theory is right. but with that said, it makes you look like a flat earther if you're trying to redpill someone"

Source? I've only ever heard him say it's retarded, claim everybody who questions it denies there were planes, and then say the 9/11 truth movement only existed to stop Bush from getting re-elected.

Sorry i don't have it on hand- it was somewhere around the TDS ep.90-100 mark. Hasn't been discussed since.
I can't say i've ever heard him say it was exclusively for that purpose.

Damn man, you research this at a near transcendent level. One thing I love about your post is your recognition of how traumatizing the events of 9/11 were for us as younger kids. I was in 5th grade at least, I do not know about you. Nobody mentions it anymore, as it maybe somewhat repressed when you think about it, but we were subjected to the images of people really leaping to their deaths constantly. I honestly think we were all fucked up by that. But, I also think that 9/11 did not set in motion everything that they were hoping it would. I feel as though there has been some delay. As someone who clearly has done his homework on this, what do you think it was? Was it space weaponry, thermite? What made building 7 collapse, or get pulled? Was the whole thing faked on the news screens? Did you see planes? I've heard a lot of shit. Pol can't forget that conspiracies like this one and especially this one as it is so recent in consciousness, formed the bread and butter of chan politics boards long ago. ANY attempts to delegitimize or derail good discussion on this topic OL anywhere is the direct work of shills that would have been identified and called out ten fucking years ago.

This is interesting. The idea that 9/11 was orchestrated solely to change the course of US foreign policy has always sounded dumb to me. They could have done that without such massive loss of life. But traumatizing an entire population, that makes a lot of sense.

I also wonder if there were similar attempts to do this in the '90s that failed. Waco, the LA Riots, and the Oklahoma City bombing were all pretty shocking, but it wasn't enough carnage to completely break people.

Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 monts
If you have not visited any REDPILL thread, you still BLUEPILLED.

GET IN HERE NOW AND READ IT ALL

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html

You stupid piece of shit.

faglord detected

>spamming so hard you spam for the thread in the thread you're spamming for
You stupid piece of shit.

Sage is not a downvote, fuck off back to Reddit

The collapse was caused by controlled demolition using nanothermite cutter charges (and possibly RDX) attached to the core columns, elevator shafts and sprinkler systems. What a surprise that Mossad front company spies were busted with fake passports and work visas doing "upgrades" and "repairs" that didn't exist in these exact areas. What a surprise the sprinkler systems and elevators didn't work. What a surprise that Mossad front company moving vans were in and out of the WTC and were pulled over and had traces of RDX and $2,000 stashed in a sock and fake passports and work visas and pictures of them celebrating and flicking lighters in front of the collapsing towers and registered in the CIA list as Mossad spies… these same front companies helped the hijackers move and lived right beside them and followed them around the US for a year before the attacks, I'm in conjunction with Saudi and Panpakistani spies financing the terrorists and keeping them out of legal trouble… funny how these hijackers were denied passports by multiple agencies due to criminal terrorist activity… so the CIA puts them in the fucking fast track visa program… the FBI made an 800 page report about the Israelis and their hijacker ties until the CIA told them to fuck off and they let the Israelis go.

There is also video of unmarked vans at WTC in the weeks leading up to 9/11 parking, waiting very late at night until everyone, even the janitors, went home. In some cases they even followed the janitors home to make sure they wouldn't double back. With everyone gone, they start moving these large boxes into the elevator shaft… then the tape cuts out for a few hours and they leave, without the boxes. Were these possible explosive charges?

There is no need to evade security Ocean Eleven style and hide all your work with drywall when you can plant the explosives in the shafts and sprinkler sytems in perfect privacy. How did they get the security tape? CIA and Mossad front companies were contracted to do security for the building! Can't make this shit up people.

Why is this kike enoch talking like he's some fuckin kind of guru? Yeah I bet he's red-pilled a whole heap of his jew relatives.

And point no.2. Saying the israelis did 9-11 is one of the best entry points you can do. Most people are already suspicious about the narrative, and its also a simple, logical theory that doesn't need alot of explanation.

Meh, the CERN is a giant boondoggle to absorb highly white/asian talents into a oceanic pool of pointlessness, just like Facebook, silicon valley and some parts of wall street are. (I hope.)
The other one being ITER.

And 2001 was the last year before wide spread bullshit networks like lifejournal, youtube, myspace and facebook took over. Makes one think, does it!

The mason shit don't with with Christ Jesus in charge, user.

Good documentary, thank you.

This is why I don't fear the Jews: all they can do is organize along racial lines and then deny, deny, deny. I'm most of the way through the documentary, and it seems like the MO is they infiltrate high places, promote along racial lines, and then deny, deny, deny. Once you know the pattern, it's pretty obvious. Almost to a man, the Jewish operatives involved in 9/11 had clear business ties or bloodline ties to Jewish networks.

If we can slap a Zionist Star on every dual citizen, and phase them out of the halls of government, we'll be most of the way to freeing ourselves.

However, as Dr. Pierce noted, the purge starts most properly with the Gentiles who betrayed their own people. The Bushes, the Clintons, and the other deliberate collaborators will be purged first. If we are to free ourselves of Jewish rule, a clear message must be sent to our fellow white Americans: defection will not be tolerated.

I've seen more normies get redpilled on kikes BECAUSE of 9/11 than the other way around. What a coincidence that those disgusting sodomites think it's a "bad idea".

The date of September 11 was specifically chosen as retribution for this speech in which Nationalist American's tried to dissuade the public from entering into WW2.

Had America not entered WW2 and supplied the British & helped the Russians - Germany would've one.

September 11 was reminder to the government by saying you better intervene (on our behalf) otherwise we will force you to intervene.

bump

It was very obvious that the Jews did 9/11. Just follow the money and you will see that there were large Jewish Financial Firms making movements to benefit from that attack. Heck the Big hook nosed Jew who owned the building took out an insurance policy right before the attack. And of course the Jewish Media starts to criticize anyone who becomes critical of the so called terrorist attack.

Jews are worthless. I really hope Donald Trump jails every single Jewish Bankers for the 2008 bailout… 4.5 trillion dollars were printed to bailout these kikes. and when those 4.5 trillion in mortgage backed securities starts hitting m1 m2 m0 money supplies things will become inflation nation.

LA RWDS

its the guidestones + the path of the eclipse thats coming

9/11 WTC Tower Had Power Turned Off For 36 Hours Weekend Before Attack

archive.is/el63r

ye no, Judy Wood, doesn't rule out mossad. That Teheran collapse looked suspicious imo and landed in wiki as "oh look: A&E had to admit it was due to fire and it was steel framed building". It wasn't, it was concrete steel reinforced building. The smoke was swirling sidways just like with 7. Myabe maybe not the same tech. We will probably never know cause it's fucking Iran.

You avoiding naming her?

Tangentially related I was talking with someone else about how they bump off people in on the hoax soon after it is perpetrated, one of the ways is cancer. I remember an user here posting about how a us doctor figured out how to make cancer contagious and put it in a syringe, he was then hired by us army > cdc > cia, this would have been the 40s I believe, don't quote me know that. Any anons got the source links on the us govt having cancer as an assassination tool?

This website always needs to be included in any holohoax thread.
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Wrong thread sorry.

Back To The Future predicts 911, and ties in with The Walk. Which was made 30yrs later as referenced in BTTF.

Don't need to look that far for predictive programming, "independence day" is literally 911 with aliens blowing white house top down with space weapon.

Funny, the main actor got early parkinsons, right? Fucke em.

tangent to your tangent but there are people who think that Frank Zappa was given cancer in a manner like this for his opposition to Tipper Gore's censorship efforts in the 1980s and his subsequent intent to get involved in politics.

I just happened to have watched that program live as it was broadcast, if anyone wants some major laughs at how stupid Frank made Tipper look go and find it on utube. It was priceless at the time.
At the time it was all about free speech and Tipper was all about protecting the chilluns from free speech, fast forward to basic hip hop and rap music and you can see who actually won.