WE WUZ SICENTITZZ N SHIETT

Are you ready for the Citizen Kane of our generation?
These young black gorllia- I mean women created NASA from DA HOOD all on their own, then whiteys stole it from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-history-of-nasa-history-channel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well you know, this is actually an accurate story.

here is actual footage.

Everyone knows the racist white man stole all the ideas from the janitors. You racist assholes!

wew

nice

Wernher von Braun the evil nazi was just following the ideas of those black women goyim!

Jesus christ. Which one of those sheeboons is tyler perry?

The "true story" basis is that one point in history three niggers walked on the NASA logo.

don't make fun of space monkeys,pls.

I love animals and this is fucking disgusting, starting calling peta inmediatly.

Brave space monkeys did more for science that niggers ever did.

Kino confirmed.

One of these women was only 1/16th black I wonder how she feels about being portrayed as a sheboon if she's still kicking.

There have been 3 threads about this already in the last 2 months

She is still alive, this was mentioned int he first, second, and third thread on this. At this point OP is either a newfag or advertising

True story indeed.

Lyin' Ted at it again.

The main black character irl, Katherine G. Johnson

Pic related is the black kwaine in question.

I'm guessing it was a flop, there was a shit-ton of advertising, although the budget was low.
I'll try and get a pic, but when I was driving downtown in Tampa there was a billboard with it on it. Plus, there were a million fucking jewtube ads.

Who dis cracka be posing with black juju powered rocket engines? da fuk. he aint even talk like no american. he from europe or some shit.

obligatory.

What a cuck

they're black washing our history.

Lel atleast my sides are in orbit.

Every white man character is made up to represent what the script writers believe characterized racist white men of the day. The movie is only loosely based on real events.

Not terribly related but I was invited to a "fellow creatives meetup" on ole kikebook and I saw this little gem in the pictures of the group.

that's what "based on real events" or "inspired by true" events is really used for.
For shilling.

It's just unbelievable how they staged all these photos with white people, and kept all the blacks as hidden figures. They even maintain this practise to this day.

The people who worked on this sucked it all up as true.

right. it's not real or true, but it's based on something that is! fuck I hate marketers.

This has to be an edit, why would a negro draw the faces of what he thinks as royalty with such a stupid look on their faces.

It's very strange as the number of whites decreased in NASA so to did its ability to do anything, kind of like neighborhoods or businesses, I'm sure its has to do with someone's privilege.

No wonder his daughter hates him.
CHILD ABUSER!
SERIAL MURDERER!

Subconscious disdain for a fabricated past?

And just like that the meme has taken life

How many threads are we going to have about this garbage propaganda?

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-history-of-nasa-history-channel.html

HOLLYWOOD MADE LANCELOT A JEW

HOLLYWOOD MAKES 1/3 BLACK MIX RACE WOMAN POWERFUL BLACK QUEENZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would have much preferred something based around women that worked on the Apollo's rope memory, but of course that would be too dry and factual for your average dimwit.

Made this for you

Thank heavens we had NASA and black women otherwise we may have never made it into space.

what the fuck

The point is they're making a historically White woman black, dumbass.

She a sista don be hatin white boi

I work at a movie theater, this is doing a substantial amount of business, and it fills me with disgust too. It's definitely one of those films that'll be here for a while.

Even though she's white, how much did she contribute to the mathz n shiet?

I'm going to go see this movie with a qt3.14 for the future prospect of securing a future for white children. I will redpill her on the real story. The main character IRL was only 1/5 nigger.

I understand the purpose of anti-miscegenation laws, but don't you think the ancients fucked up with their "one drop of African blood" policy? It makes it harder now to deal with the reality of genetics in race, and make that point about it.

$64 million on a film which probably cost 25 million to makeā€¦ Your own image even contradicts your argument. I think you might have a mild case of retardation.

*probably->reportedly
(your retardation is contagious)

This is only slightly worse than the Boss' backstory.

Jesus. At least this will have no legs outside of the US.

I won't even watch this shit. In fact, I don't watch any new movies. They suck.

The Jew has really gone overboard this time.

nice

oh. she was white. i get it now.

the last thing I want to do before I die is pet a snoopy stuffed animal held by a fox.