#RenameMillionWomanMarch is trending on twitter

YES

YES

THE NORMIES ARE WAKING UP FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE! PRAISE KEK!

Women dont deserve respect by default, they need to earn it in 2017. You will be assumed to be a marxist race traitor cunt until you prove otherwise. This woman should be recognized on BOTH sides as the unicorn, because if she actually deserves to have someone that respectful, she herself is a rarity.

Most women deserve to get thrown off a cliff, thats what coal burners deserve.

lel. No one likes a fussy woman. Not even other women.

The normies were always awake, you just don't understand the normie sheep mentality. A normie will always do and follow what's "acceptable" and "normal" by their peers, and until now being a liberal cumrag was exactly this. But now with Trump's presidency? This shit is over and you will see how quickly these normalfaggots go full 1488 like if they were born like that

It's gonna get a little weird but it'll work out.

Soon my friends.

We need to bring back the Scold's Bridle.

No we need to go back to the 50's where women knew their fucking place, and this time when they rise up men don't cuck out.

They knew their place because culture knew their place, and that place was cemented because of a history that included things like the Scold's Bridle. You don't flip a switch and change culture; everything is built on something, even if it doesn't know why.

The simple fact is, women need to know their place. The 50s were the way they were because of all that came before it.

That's a pretty strong statement user. Careful you don't get yourself stumped there.

Civilizations are traditionally embodied by female characters.

Also, Europa is a goddamn female.

A female that knows the males do their part to praise her

unlike the opposite sex

about that pic

it's a woman because she represents the *mother*land. Don't go full SJW here. Nearly all nations have their personification in the form of a woman, because it's a symbol of fertility and because the people should love their country as a mother. Russia is often referred to as Mother Russia. In French it's La Nation (the nation, female), and La Patrie (the motherland, female) while a country (un pays) is male. Reserving motherhood for one's own country and placing other countries as a masculine danger that the male soldiers (un soldat, un militair) should defend against. For those wondering why an army (une armée) is female, even though it consists of men, a weapon (une arme) is female, as men often give a female identity to items they hold dear e.g. a weapon, an instrument, a boat, a car, a plane, etc. and seeing as the french word for army is based on the french word for weapon it retains it's female form.

Going around saying it's wrong to personify your country as a woman is like the SJW's saying we should use herstory and feminar because partriarchy. The symbolism is old and tried and there for a reason. Men, the soldiers of a nation, prefer to fight for a woman, it's biology. The motherland has a father figure King, Emperor, Fuhrer, etc. as leader. This creates the dynamic of a nuclear family consisting of a Father (the leader), Mother (the nation/country) and Children (the people).

This wasn't a switch-flip. Discontent with our political system has been fermenting on the right for decades now. Clinton, the Bush dynasty, eight years of fucking Obama. These have all been sparks on the powder keg that has been building grain by grain with every influence as far back as the Commies having embedded themselves in academia in the 50s.

This is a snapback half a century in the making. We're just fortunate enough to be here. But Trump really has, so far, exceeded all my hopes. I'm just glad to be here.

Will this be their gamergate?

heh Funny. I used this exact reasoning to explain to my cuck friends why Trump was going to win. "the right" got their shit pushed in because they were the bible thumping no fun police, now that the roles are reversed it's going to be a wave of wins

This. That's what I always tell these modern sluts when they're pissed I'm not whiteknighting for them: do things that merit respect, and only then will I respect you.

I like how you cut off the "in 2017" part. Dont get it confused with a "current year" argument. Before cultural marxism, (almost) all white women did deserve respect.. say, 100 years ago.

regardless, this shit is already comedy gold
from WaPo of all places

It's called a national personification. That picture is stupid

Bump for interest

Majority of women voted for Trump. Can't get million SJW women to go outside their safespaces and actually do something.

Can you cucks finally fuck off?