US Gov't caught fabricating economic data

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-19/us-government-caught-massively-fabricating-student-loan-default-data
archive.is/uDqQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkfree.ca/student-loans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any way we can make this blow up faster?

Nice legacy you have there Obama, would be a shame if something happened to it.

Bump

How is this not like subprime 2.0? Easier lending attracts people or demographics who could not previously afford house/study. As a side effect, prices rise and even more people jump on the bandwagon. (If you don't buy a house/degree you are stupid or missing out)
Goes on for a while, bad news suppressed because interests jews.
Bixnoods degree will be anything but STEM meaning it is hardly if ever adds enough value to pay back the loan.
A few years later we find out that lots of bixnoods have mortages/degrees that they can't pay back.
Only difference is that this time the collateral in the student, and you can't drop the keys off at the bank.

Stop making shit easy for niggers. Problem solved.

Oh wow!

THANKS KING NIGGER

Or only be able to loan for economically viable studies, but that same thing really.

Just do set-off. This is the Canadian version, I'm sure the bong and burger version are similar.

thinkfree.ca/student-loans/

Student loans are a scam.

lol nice sovereign citizen redemption scam

I was responsible and worked through college and came out debt free. I'm starting to wonder if that was a mistake. Perhaps I should have gotten on the student loan gravy train and just defaulted and waited for the government to bail me out like all the dindu's are going to do.

My wife wants to get an MBA. We sure as shit don't have money to pay for it so she would have to get loans. At this point I'm like what the fuck ever, take the loan. The whole system is going to have to be nuked and rebuilt and they are going to forgive it anyway.

What really pisses me off is the entire public debate is centered around access to cheap loans instead of asking the question of why higher education is so expensive to begin with? $50k/yr to sit in a classroom with hundreds of others and read a half dozen textbooks? These prices are completely unjustified and the (((media))) will never bring it up.

I have like 10k left to pay. Should I just say fuck it and hope to be bailed out, or should I be responsible. I feel like the moment I repay I'll immediately regret it

Pay your debts, I'm paying mine too. The whole situation is fucked, but the correct move would have been not to go to the Marxist indoctrination centers to begin with, unless it was free scholarship

I graduated High School in the mid 90's, the online educational opportunities we have now were not even imagined yet, college then was still seen the same as in the 60's, back when it mattered.

Today, no white man has any excuse to go to college. Learn online using resources available cheaper and superior to Marxist indoctrination centers.

These people have a religious faith in the efficacy of institutions of public learning. What is financial burden next to knowing you have been formed into a complete and whole person through public education (especially when you believe you could not be a whole person otherwise)? This is pretty much catechism and confirmation for them, although they tend to have a more Puritan nature.

You could probably bootstrap liberal memetic networks if you did a little digging into the demographic data. Who is failing to pay back their loans, who are the shady (online) schools giving out the disproportionate bulk of these shitty loans? It's a thought exercise at least.

ITS WORSE THAN THE SUBPRIME LOAN BUBBLE. IN SIZE, SCOPE AND IMPACT. AND ITS NOT JUST NIGGERS AND LOW CLASS WHITES INVOLVED. ALMOST EVERY BLUEPILLED STUDENT THAT WENT TO COLLEGE TO PURSUE ANYTHING MORE THAN A 2 YEAR DEGREE WAS FOOLED INTO ENTERING INTO LOANS, MOST OF THEM WITH SUCH HIGH PAYMENTS THAT THEY CAN BARELY PAY THE MINIMUM IF AT ALL.

AND ON TOP OF TAKING OUT HUGE LOANS FOR DEGREES THAT WERENT ANYWHERE NEAR SUCH VALUE THERE IS ANOTHER TACTIC THAT WAS EMPLOYED WHICH I RARELY SEE MENTIONED.

IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS A NATIONWIDE THING BUT I GREW UP ON LONG ISLAND AND THE COLLEGES FREQUENTLY GAVE STUDENTS FALSE INFORMATION "IF YOU NEED MONEY FOR HOUSING OR A NEW LAPTOP ITS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE OUT AN EXTRA PRIVATELY ISSUED (NOT FEDERAL) STUDENT LOAN. AND A LOT OF DUMB KIDS FELL FOR THE SHIT AND ARE NOW BASICALLY PAYING A 30 YEAR MORTGAGE ON SHIT THAT NEVER HAD ANY EQUITY TO BEGIN WITH.

I'm not sure if I should take advantage of this and take out all the loans I can or stay the fuck away. There's literally nothing that can be done other than watch it collapse or forgive EVERY LOAN.

I'm not a risk taker though, so I'll likely just stay away.

Moron.

Lol, lot of fucking retards in this topic haha

REMINDER
The only way to kill ZOG is to defy their bureaucratic control measures.
NON-COMPLIANCE IS THE ANSWER

1337ness recognized. This is truer than it should ever be. Any field in demand is likely going to be on the outs when you finally get your degree, and what few positions are left for your field aren't going to take someone straight out of school without years of work experience in that field.

k, be a nigger then

Look up 'odious debt', chaim.

It's a bit strange that some people on this board still don't understand that the problem isn't that the loans are going out to the wrong people. It's that the exist in the first place and are not able to be discharged in bankruptcy court.

Because the loan cannot be discharged, there is massive incentive for the government [the lender in many cases] to extend the loan. Because the government is footing the bill in the immediate term regardless if the student finishes school or not, there is massive incentive for the school to admit as many students as possible [and it's even more profitable to admit as many barely qualifying students who may have to spend time brushing up on remedial courses in their first year without actually earning credits towards their degree].

Fukken checked.

I signed the contract, that makes it a mistake. Not illegitimate.

People don't believe me when I tell them that this has the potential to crash the economy

bump, idk but somethings being slid

This guy knows what's up. The truth is that many, if not all, of the problems in our present society can be traced to some sort of legislative or judicial fuckery. The swamp must be drained.

commies gonna commie

So, why the fuck is higher education expensive? Where all the money goes? Why do they even offer education if there are no jobs?

I'' answer your three questions in three parts:
Jews
Jews
Jews

I'm about to be 200k in student loan debt when I'm out of medical school

Thank you king nigger…can't wait to default on this shit

What would happen if Trump would say all debt is erased? This is not some products market, it's education. Worst case, half of jews out of jobs.

Those stats don't even factor in the real unemployment rate. Combine that with chronic underemployment and you have a better idea of just how bad it really is out there.

1. Administrative costs have gotten ridiculous a la CEO pay. US News rankings mean "good" professors are demanding more money.
2. Anything that ups the ranking (buildings, professors, admin, labs, etc.).
3. Because no degree = shit job at walmart, but only if you were lucky enough to have been born with an extra chromosome.

You could go to a trade school and hope that your trade doesn't get shipped off to Mexico or flooded with working visas. Same with STEM, except then you have bachelor's degree level debt. Not to mention a lot of STEM jobs have few opportunities for career advancement.

Or you could just listen to dubs guy over here
Usury is usury, same con for thousands of years.

That would only work if he closed down the diploma mills, TTT and other scams and shut down the fed loans program entirely.
Otherwise the problem would just get worse, like what happened with the bailout.
He'd also probably need to audit the fed first…

Are you people fucking retarded? If you don't pay the loan they will destroy your life. This is exactly what they want to do. Paying off the loan and living debt free is the ONLY way to free youself.

Just look at the countries who have paid off their debts, or attempted to. Each one is destroyed economically or has a regime change that installs a new Gov't that sends the country deep into debt.

This is just on a personal level. If you have loans, you will always be a slave. Once the problem blows up, and you have one of these loans, they will take everything from you. It'll be like the mass starvations of Russia for those with student loans. You will be thrown out, and starved. Enjoy edgy faggots.

While I dont disagree with you on fact that you should either 1.) Pay back back and be debt free or 2.) Never go into debt, student loans are a fucking mess. The debt itself being the top debt in the nation before mortgages is absolutely insane. Practically everyone of these kids with debt have now way to pay it back or if they do will be making the absolute minimum each month.

Again, you are right that anyone whether it is an individual or a nation should pay off their debt and they will be the better for it. But im afraid that this is a bubble that you cannot stop and once it pops it will cause some very severe backfire.

Yes, but a Holla Forumslack shouldn't be the one stuck in it. Leave that to the idiots who studied useless liberal arts studies.

Prices are really high in the US and it is much lower in Europe. In the Netherlands students pay about $ 2000 per year. Students in the Netherlands do get subsidized because the real cost per student is about $ 9000.

What makes the tuition disparity larger is that about 12 out of the 14 universities here are in the world top 150, which equates to 14~32 US National ranking.

The debt will add to the national debt, the money for student loans come from sovereign bonds.

Willing to bet it's somewhere along these lines

A lot of schools have gotten bloated due to government money, which is used to subsidize tuition fees already.

It actually is not very expensive to go to college as long as you aren't going to some place like Harvard or Yale that have hiked up tuition due to their names only.

But people feel like there's value in going to a school purely because of its name or location, so they'll spend tens of thousands of dollars more than they need to for it. It's tempting for a teenager to do this because they think as soon as they're out of school they'll get into a good job or at least a path onto a good job. The problems surrounding school tuition are mostly caused by the fact that people cannot get good jobs now. If people could get decent jobs making at least $30k a year a year or two out of college then those tuition fees wouldn't seem so terrible. Rather than address the elephant in the room (terrible job market), people instead complain about the symptom in the form of tuition fees.

But if people wanted cheaper schools they are readily available. There's been so many highly educated people out of work for a while now, so there's actually fantastic professors working at community colleges now since they can't get jobs in their regular fields.

Tuition can actually be lower than that at many colleges in the US. I think it was about $850 a semester for me at an in-state college. Something to look for in news stories about tuition is whether the person complaining about tuition went in state or out of state, since subsidies only apply to tuition for school when you go to an in state college. This is part of why the US is quite happy to have foreigners go to college here, they don't get the subsidies and have to pay the full fee that can be thousands of dollars more a semester.

Let's recoop by forcing austerity measures on the universities

bump

And the pressure to get more students has degraded educational quality as well, and increases economic pressure after graduation. STEM right now has 1 job created for every 2 domestic graduates in a year, and then you have to consider H1Bs and outsourcing

Hell, I'm in a graduate program at a well respected university right now and it's really been useless in terms of employment opportunity and even knowledge gain

student loan bubble is going to pop. the "people" taking these loans had zero impulse control and (((they))) were more than happy to saddle them with permanent loans that can't be chapter 7'd away. Frankly, most of them had no business attending college, even without leveraging their futures to do so.

I watched my worthless sister in-law put an extra 1200 a month on her student loans so she could live in an apartment with a guest bathroom. The punchline is she attended school in her hometown and it's a two minute drive from her parent's house (which has a separate guest quarters).

it was a counseling degree too; she now makes a whopping $15 an hour to reintegrate violent felons back into the community

gas your sister