SOCIOPATH PRIDE - WE THE VICTIMS NOW

Time for a new trolling time guys. Too long we have stood by as ((gays,sjws,liberals)) pretend to be the victims.

Sociopaths have been maligned, laughed at, portrayed as villains, and otherwise suffered maltreatment in the media for decades now.

It is time we ended their oppression of us. Whenever anyone criticises us we say they are sociopath-blaming.

All our deplorable behavior can be explained as an unstoppable urge we were born with much like gays.

Imagine the hilarity. Sociopath Pride march, stop socio-blaming. End Emo/Feelie (non sociopath) oppression, etc.

The lulz are endless. Who's in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
archive.is/LNAjZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm no sociopath. But I get the idea. Just accuse them of social-shaming. Tell them they have privilege because the school system is designed for them (95% female teachers, left wing indoctrination, state subsidies) and privilege of being socially (((well-adjusted)))

we'll gas you, too.

Sociopaths can't control their emotions and don't plan ahead so they are tantamount to niggers. We should be celebrating psychopaths instead, which are mostly White.

user, I…

being a sociopath these days can be almost considered to be a person with a favorable trait. Assuming that you are still well enough adjusted to other things.

In times when there requires to be more of a team cooperation effort, when there may be war, tribal stuff and other social stuff. Being a non sociopath would be beneficial.

But in times when the jew has more or less subverted being social almost entirely. Being a sociopath is an easy ticket to break away from his conditioning.

srsly though, those who are on the very lower end of sociopathy, who are still intelligent enough to function properly must be godlike.

We already have the autism angle though, isn't that more reasonable? The left wouldn't dare go after autistic children would they?

Psychopaths control their emotions and plan ahead. Only Whites can do this.

It can be a beneficial trait

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

In some places.

I've watched this video before and I remember wondering how many of us would not kill despite talking about the DOTR and potential race war.

sociopaths are oslamabad tier10 shit you cuck

To be honest, even I am not sure if am one of these people. Its a life long question to me. But I think I am somewhere on the lower end of the spectrum of sociopathy/psychopathy. In fights I can be pretty brutal and sometimes desire to kill.

But straight up murder with no reason? Well I do have some distinctions between in groups and outer groups. So yea. I like to think of myself as not being flawed.

and I often wander against people who are not like me obviously…been a pretty long observation that I had to make of myself, which was bothering me generally in life.

The reason why I probably found my home in the chans with other "deplorables" kek. Though I am trying to keep my desire to kill things down for the good of everything in the cause. I have been muh PR work from time to time so I like to think that if I can direct this hardwired DNA thing into and out of behavior, I could be more useful and more generally healthy and aryan.

So funny how pocs always claim Whites have no culture or cuisine. European cuisine is the most world-renowned and civilization itself is in large part, European/White. Always get a good laugh.

Me too, I doubt I could do some murdering without any reason.

U IS JUS HATIN ON A NIGGA CUZ WE WUZ KINGZ

Nah I have an old friend who is a sociopath and he is a pathological lying shithead who believes his own lies that he did nothing wrong when he gets arrested.

The jews have taught us so much, I think at this point even those like us who may or may not have put heads on pikes in past iterations of our DNA…would probably just battle the niggers through economic policies and proper segregation. Or just work camps. As hateful and as much as we like destruction, there is still something wrong with going down that route again probably. Though if we do decide for race war it should be painless death through bullet.

I agree, no point making it last forever.

the problem for us "benevolent" psychopaths however is that there is no real guide on how to shape ourselves.

Society of now tells us to be cucks, to be fearful of government, sjw's and jews. So we cannot take advice from them.

We cant also go full nihilist and completely submit to our nature, as aimless sociopathy/psychopathy will do harm to your inner tribe and the system which somewhat benefits us all.

So we have to look at societies of past where we may have been tolerated.

which is basically what I have been doing for these many years now.

topkek op did you really thought you could show your friends how "Holla Forums is full of sociopaths" and that is why we can cope with wanting genocide?

Genocide has been done throught history and people has accepted it or just ignored it,
its just nowadays because of the brainwashing and guilt they inflict upon people, telling them "we are one race, the human race" lies.

Just go to anywhere where is a war or is going to be, the response is mostly "We dont want them", they dont care what you do with your enemy as long as they dont fuck arround.

Genocide is just another tool for changing the ethnic population of a place and can be done either with natality or with violence.

It has nothing to do with being a sociopath, only a realist

Good point. May be better.

Saying you're a sociopath is saying that you have a Jewish mind.
Kill yourself.

it is in the writing however. How come so many people here had these anti social tendencies even before the jew plot managed to get into full swing?

We had those who beat their dicks with hammers. Who shit in jars. Who did unimaginable crazy things.

And we cheered. Do you think that normal people would cheer for such things?

Its part of our culture. Luckily, there were enough of us on the lower spectrum of sociopathy who liked the idea of self improvement. And that idea of self improvement happened to be the removal of jews, niggers, mudslimes and lefties.

So the "sociopaths" made graphs on race, other "sociopaths" still accepted those, learned from those and circulated those.

We are the social anti socials. But that first stepping out of line…that was determined by genetics.

Good times.

I get this thread is a joke, but as an actual sociopath I can say that being constantly portrayed as a crazy, selfish murderer in the media is annoying.
The symptoms of this disorder exaggerated to a ridiculous degree.
Look at this website.
archive.is/LNAjZ
Look at how ludicrous these claims are, but the one that offends me the most is the "Incapacity for Love"
Yes, it's true that I find it hard to even remotely care about most people, but I am not some kind of emotionless machine hellbent on destruction. I have two children which I love very much, and to constantly be told that you have no capacity for any form of kindness or love whatsoever wears you down after awhile.

ok, we'll make sure to gas both of you untermensch

ITT: autists who think they have ASPD

do this

Do you really feel that way? Sometimes i need to consciously stop myself from just bashing some persons head open just to see the reaction. Honestly if it wasn't for the consequences I probably would have.

This. The only reason I hit the weights, go to school, and take care of myself is because first impressions are vital to survival

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

In my experience, criminals always act like the victim when you are kicking the shit out of them or chasing them away with a machete.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Im more of a psychopath.

Both terms are pop psychology terms and not legit diagnoses.
That being said: they are useful.
A sociopath is made
(Beaten by a drunken mother as a child when caught masturbating - turns into a weird pervy killer)

Psychopaths are born
We are just this way. Its in the DNA.

However narcissistic personality disorder and certain aspects of other disorders such as borderline personality disorder overlap in diagnosis.

Its not that we lack empathy by the way. I for instance "feel" quite deeply but i can turn it off like a switch and feed children into wood chipers (not that I'm into that).

Anyway my faggy pseudo psychologist blog post is annoying even me so I'll stop.

*ps i know this was likely a joke thread but I wasn't. Also we are not all monsters. Just flexible.

Hilarious, but since sociopaths tend to be loners, I'm not sure how that will work.

No you're not.

thinly veiled leftyshit thread

Lol. I've stated that both terms are "not real" so was merely stating under diagnostic guidelines I fall under the antisocial personality disorder Spectrum.

My pedigree is boring. Suffice to say I have been in institutions involuntarily and tested rigorously.
Your hesitancy to accept my claim leads me to believe that you think that the term (psychopath) is in some way an accolade; it shouldn't be. Grow out of serial killer idol worship; that they are all fascinating geniuses. Personally I would have more respect for a genetically normal person that did certain acts that would be considered abnormal and "psychopathic", because they required a will to overcome natural abhorrence of the action itself.
Read "an age for Lucifer "

If you didn't think it was an accolade, then you wouldn't keep going on about it and defending yourself. You're just a normal person with a hobby and a computer.

this

Pic related.

A normal man, genetically.
He felt and loved and cried like all of you.
But
He had the will to crush it all down and do what he felt must be done.

Lol. Ok ok he maybe a psycho/ scoiciopath. Idk or care that much my point remains

I'm really high on the Machiavellian scale at 84/100, but surprisingly I have high empathy also which is a rare combination.

I give everyone a chance but if they betray me I obliterate them.

Ignorance irritates me.
I don't think it's an Accolade but you do and that irritates me.

Most people with the genetic Affliction towards psychopathy are not anything that special. My sister for instance is also an anti-social personality disorder individual but she is more of the Wall Street business tycoon type.

My point is there are many people fall into this category not all of us are animal torturing monsters by normalfags standards. I'm not into self-aggrandizement on Mongolian finger painting imageboards.

As bizarre as it sounds I don't think that this concept of psycho/socio pride is that far off.

Also I'm not interested in futile argumentation with someone whom I do not know and care nothing for. As Vivid proof of my occasional altruism allow me to State this:
"Im surely just a pretender. I yeild to anons astute observations. I am no match for his Rapier wit and God like insights. You win. You win user."

Same tbh.

I'm also loyal as fuck, literally would do anything for the people I love.

People call that being normal, leftists and kikes are the only ones who take issue with it.

You mean sociopath as in "was normal, but was psychologically damaged and now feels less emotions" or sociopath as in "psychopath: born with no humanity"?

A lot of people act like sociopath is the correct word for psychopath, when they are two different things. Psychopaths are basically jews, but of any race.

If you're talking about psychopathy, take your shill shit elsewhere.

that crazy jap who killed the lefty prime minister was also a sociopath you could say.

Loyalty is tantamount, I also would do any thing for people that stand with me.

Sociopaths are just high functioning autists.

It's the reason the genetic cluster for autism exists. Things line up the wrong way, you end up playing with blocks and REEEEing all day. You get the right mix of autism and non-autism genes and you become a high functioning high IQ sociopath.

kek stop sperging you fedora tipper. You're not special because you watch gore vids

It's bs

no not entirely, the biggest difference between autistic people and sociopaths/psychopaths is the absence/presence of mirror neurons.

autistic people simply have less

psychopaths/sociopaths have the same as a normal person, but thanks to their wiring they somehow can ignore the natural paths leading to emotions.

or I am just talking shit, I dont know lol

I have bad news for you: you may be a retard

I'm assuming you have no idea what a sociopath is, user. If you do, then you're probably a shill attempting to bring this meme into existence.
You do realize if we were sociopaths, we would love Hillary and think child sex trafficking was an ingenious way to make money? We would also not have the emotional capacity to even give two shits about what is going on in the world.
You have to be 18 to post here by the way.

We are just sociopaths of a different kind, those on the lower spectrum. The word has a filthy attachment to it but to us it just means "they were unable to indoctrinate us through the normal social means, through peer pressure and the status quo"

You know those hollow words that lefties spout to feel good that actually have no substance? Those are hard to describe but basically anything related to races, to genders things like "well all women are the same and equal and good as men!" or when they dribble on about the wage gap.

You know those feel good feelings? Well our feelings of disgust on those feelings almost can be described as sociopathy.

Perhaps not that still. Perhaps we are just the last men and we have been de-legitimized as having normal, manly feelings. And the feminine only being legitimized as "normal" and implied upon that the men should feel those feminine feelings as well.

Yea it could be that as well. Its hard to tell really. It is but one of the cries of the sane and reasonable in a decaying society.

Not necessarily. Sociopaths are almost universally narcissistic. If a sociopath had been lied to, his life being worsened greatly for it, he would be entirely vengeful toward the (((guilty))) party.

Personally I think sociopathy is the creation of fantasists. Its just general solipsism combined with narcissism, creating ridiculously dishonest and image conscious people who really want their psycho analysts to believe they're unpredictable and crazy.

Oy gevalt, ebil natzies are all psychopaths, goyim, just look at this thread filled with cultural marxi- I mean precisely defined scientific terms!

That aside, it seems I'm not alone with being able to dial down emotions and switch off empathy. Whether this is acquired or genetic is difficult to tell, especially in begging the question of what qualifies as traumatic, whether normalfags could learn how to do this, or if it's even a disorder. It's probably worth mentioning I'm good at lying by believing my own bullshit, and that I'm a touch delusional perhaps because of how I can lie to myself. To be honest I'm a natural lefty aren't I? I guess I just like you faggots more.

A possible litmus test for all of this may be whether gore bothered you when you were green. Of course it is fallible to edgy teenagers, but it's worth considering.

Its largely survival instinct. The ability to immediately stop caring about everyone in times of danger is inherent to everybody. We just live in a time where we're essentially conditioned from birth to disregard almost everyone, so its more common that it perhaps would've been when we actually relied on each other to survive.

I hope this is true; being an outsider really makes one question their humanity, regardless of hollow 'only sane man' truisms. My greatest fear is that I will never find an ingroup, as even amongst anons my faggotry shines true. Then again, we're all faggots here. I'm not even a nazi, and would probably be hung on the DOTR, but Holla Forums is the candle in the long night. I fear that I will surely die if I try to burn like the candle.

Nazism is much better. You can use most articles like mad libs

We could set up a sacrificial lamb to be fired for being a Nazi, then play this meek-as-a-lamb character who just wants to be amongst his own people, but isn't into gas chambers or anything else aggressive like his older brothers Heinrich and Freidrich are. Then he pulls a Mr.-Goebbels-goes-to-Washington and makes a case that he was "born this way" and that fascism is not a social group outcast from society, but just people expressing intimacy, protected by all sorts of amendments.

Amusing, we are born this way. At least, to a greater extent than the trannies are. Our threshold for disgust, anger etc are largely down to our genes. When you factor in that being taller, less fat and being mental healthy all increase odds of leaning to the right, you could make a case for us barely being in control of our own views at all.

Fuck being a victim. OP is a fag.

Most jews are sociopaths; if we found a way to test for sociopathy and then killed all sociopaths we could end the jewish problem overnight.

Gas all sociopaths.

I'm pretty sure I could kill. I used to be a very humble and shy person in the past but now a part of my personality has been developing that I don't like. It would be far-fetched to say I'm afraid of myself but if I go long times without reacting in anger against something usually going to the gym and lifting like mad I change. Its quite hard to say what kind of circumstances trigger such a change of mood but it fills with an almost impotent rage against anyone who I consider a shitlib. I become agressive during such moods, sometimes maybe even cruel yet I never act out upon it. Perhaps it is a side effect of younger men not really having any outlets in this world besides stuff like pron and vidya which i quit long ago

In ancient times the young men were often the warriors of the tribe, and those who sought plunder and adventure, only settling down when they had acquired land or housing to sustain a family. If one cuts judaic influences out of one's life I think one of the reactions will be a drive to kill enemies and opponents coming from the warriors spirit of the liberated man

go here
sociopathworld.com

do you feel zero psychic pain when somebody is sad, crying, distressed? (thats empathy) – their facial expression is about the same as a piece of wrinkled leather? (but you recognize the wrinkles etc without trouble)
do you look at people and their acts with same peculiarity as with animal documentaries?
is (real) murder/heavy gore to you about the same as somebody smashing a car/vase?
is your family like strangers/animals?
do you constantly and easily lie to people because you eventually figured out the truth wont get you anywhere?
low impulse control / addiction, unrealistic planning of future?

if the answer to all of those is no, you might be a sociopath, but probably not.
theres some tests, like hares psychopathy checklist revised. take a look. but most socipaths (at least online) agree that the state of research isnt a proper representation. also therapists are biased as fuck / animals like the rest of them. zombies. (they operate in a base mode and violently want to turn you into one of them)

No.
Fuck sociopaths
Sociopaths are fucking assholes.
Jews are sociopaths, merkel is a sociopath, hillary is a sociopath liberal commies intent on destroying all that is good are sociopaths.
Fuck sociopaths.

yes, yes, yes, no, depends who im talking to, no, no, if exterminating the majority of the human population is considered unrealistic then yes.

OP I am also a sociopath and I know who you are and uhhh… I really don't want to out myself as a sociopath. What makes me so great at being a sociopath is my ability to warm up to hurt anyone dispassionately for ideological reasons.

I mean… ah nevermind… I just don't feel fucking anything for anyone. I used to but it was beaten out of me.

why dilbert, though?

Majority of Holla Forums are 13 year old useless handwringing moral fags who only talk a big game online.

Naieve young kiddies who think Jew tool Donald Trump is going to do anything positive at all for white interests lmfao!!!

Half of this site's membership will be eaten and quite literally by the Jews nigger orcs and MS13 Urak Hai as the demographics get worse and worse in US and Great Britain.

Christ insanity is a huge part of the problem of white racial cuckolding in this regard while Jew vaccinations and Talmudvision mass media and Hymiewood propaganda slop are the other end of the equation.

In short…

We are doomed.

Well…Inb4 some little know nothing 13 year old Holla Forums turd screams "kike!" at me but whom will later silently hang his head in shame realizing I was 1000% correct when Trump inevitably betrays you all where you can no longer deny it in a few short months time.

same here
dont think its unrealistic
an actual genocide isnt happening I think. and it probably shouldnt, for economic reasons.
replacement on the other hand..
curiously, the commy kikes have gotten started pretty hard. except they are targeting the societies I want to enjoy. instead of the various critters they seem to seek rule over.
sidenote: kikes know psychology, economics and abou
t cunning/deception. but they are like other humans beyond that.

Im thinking ectogensis. surrogacy will do the same, but its too expensive (30-100k pp). imagine people can easily 10-20 kids. i think we need some support ifnrastructure, like cheap, nonbroken daycare etc. nonbroken learning, so no schools etc.
food is cheap. if you can get quality education (by wich mean skill and knowledge acquisition, not the indoctrination that passes for the word) done mostly by computers, you get a college level adult for maybe 30-50k? instead of the 500k$+ it costs now. at industrial scale of course, because there arent unnecessary barriers like romance etc etc
the holy grail would be if you could legally load the cost onto the human you create. then production would soar and we would equilibrium saturation very quickly.
then we only need to find a decent final solution for all the humans who can no longer earn enough to sustain themselves.

Your writing style reminds me of a post you made more than two years ago in a cuckchan thread where you used the same method just a bit more emotional using the same technique to rile up the frogs. I think it was about "we" wanting to be the masters and we should show those niggers and sjws who is boss. But you didnt use that spacing.
I m pretty confident that i m correct here.

The fish doesn't notice water when swimming in it. Just like how niggers complain about whites while they drive their cars, eat their chicken, drink their coolaid, and use their iphones all created by white American men

Maybe they lash out because they used to have some real art but nowadays when i hear a 140lbs nig with a falsetto voice in an rnb song sing ", you are so sweet, oh baby you are the only one", then if i would be the chief nigger of that tribe i would send him to pick berries with the women so he can sing that song to every single berry he picks.

Could be. I and probably others here had much less of a natural feel for social interaction than most people, but through detailed observation and study was able to master many parts, sometimes better than people who growing up had a better feel for things, like where the average student does better on tests because they're better studied than the gifted student who coasts through. Also most of the time, I can toggle the degree of my emotions. I think this is pretty common, but I think that it shares aspects with both autists and sociopaths, clustered away from what is more common. I think my processing of the world is similar to a friend of mine with diagnosed Aspergers, I can just integrate what I see outside me a bit better. And if I was in a more alienating environment I think I could have turned out more like what people consider sociopathic. For example, when I was at a small radical left college I'd have at times urges to stab people and if the whole world was like that I might have. Also, if Hillary had won I was planning to go into finance. However with both of those passed, I'm in a better environment and am about to enter what's generally regarded as a socially beneficial line of work, while using my studied social skill to form a healthy social group.
tl;dr I think the two are clustered and environment affects expression.
sage for anecdotal blogpost

It's even funnier because I don't think there is a single user here who isn't a sociopath. And it is also a terrible idea. The last thing you want is for sociopaths to enter the spotlight. They are gonna get highly erratic. That and all sociopaths have at the very least above average intelligence

No. Psychopaths don't know the difference between right and wrong. Sociopaths know the difference, they just don't care. This is a very important distinction.

probably to punish Scott Adams for having succesfuly predicted Trump's victory, hence having proved that he didn't follow the official liberal narrative of having no brain beside the minimal necessary to quote party propaganda

The part where he goes into the Victoria Cross was interesting.

A bit like donald trump? If i would do research on said subject to predict future outcomes i would do it on unwilling subjects that share the same personality traits and have similar levels of intelligence. Oyy.

Also to add to your nice anime picture you added and your last two sentences.
Why do you think there is this notion of vampires dont see themselves in a mirror :^).

Sociopathy isn't an inability to feel; it's a brain disorder affecting parts of the brain involved in recognizing and working with one's emotions. Sociopaths are slaves to their feelings more than anyone, really.

It's an interesting idea, and to be fair to actual sociopaths, the violent and/or criminal ones seem to be a minority among them. Most of them appear to live entirely normal and non-destructive lives.

You mean that is why, as expected the frogs would draw wojac in a brickhouse without any windows, just like a rammstein song where it says "stein um stein mauer ich dich ein" "stone for stone i wall you in".

I don't consider myself a sociopath, though I might be a sadist with some manipulative behaviour (though for the greater good). I cry, I laugh, like any other person. The thing is, sometimes I lie too much, sometimes I'm brutally honest. Sometimes I cry to fake empathy, etc. But I'm so good at it it looks natural. I also get erections with violence, though not with gore, I can't stand gore.
I'm also quite delusional sometimes with Genocidal and Homicidal thoughts, but I'm of course (probably) never going to kill someone.

Holla Forums actually made more social thanks to its improvement threads kek.

But i heard a ted talk about the shiva and the vishnu god, means shiva is the destroyer.

I'm probably not a sociopath though, more like semi-autistic at most. At most I'm obsessed with thoughts of ruling the world and things like that. I'm actually quite extraverted and functioning. In fact I'd say most other people are sociopaths in this modern age because they feel no remorse or guilt. I do, I'm better than most people.

How old are you that you cry in front of other people wtf.

Most of what we think a sociopath or psychopath is like, is heavily drawn from films from ((Hollywood)). Don't fall for the meme, it's neither particulary cool or common.

And behaving like an asshole doesn't make you a socio/psychopath.

Crying and sadness is one of the most powerful emotions, do you even social engineering?

Ignore that last line tbh, that's a wrong thing to say. I'm not better than anyone else, other people are just misdirected.

Most people arent sociopaths or anything like that they just do that stuff that is trained and learned to go ahead, it is like "I m just doing my job"kinda thing.

Just like sex and the city where the cool boobanimal is just ending a relationship on "agreeing terms" because it didnt work out, and since she is a modern woman, changing a relationship is like buying a new bra.

Well unless you arent a edgy 14year old teenager crying to impress your parents isnt really social engineering, and i hate that term. Social engineering is done a large statistical scale, not exactly your private social circle of faggots. I really hate that newspeak.

Nobody cares about your opinion about words you massive faggot.

You cry in sad movies, you cry in funerals, etc. Those kinds of situation, not the ones you cry because you want something and the other person doesn't want to give it to you. That's just histrionic behaviour.

Isn't this what SJWs already do with pedophiles? How they need to stop being "shamed" to truly help them? I'd rather not accidentally meme them doing it with sociopaths too.

Ah… little too much projection there OP.

Also this need some faggots have to interact with leftist trash and other subhumans is gay as fuck.

If it isn't crub stomping one of their faces into the pavement, you shouldn't be doing it. They're mentally ill. They hate you, your family the country the White race. So it should all be hostile. Return to them 10x whatever they put out. They need to pay for their faggotry and treachery. No compromise, no forgiveness.

You are just a dumb illterate jealous cunt. But then again call propaganda on a massive scale "trolling" and connect it to habbo hotel or call simple day to day manipulation social engineering.
But then again you do not understand words and you do not understand the payload of information they give.

SJWs are just zeitgeist creatures, people like zoe quinn (playbook sociopath) lead them, who concidentially get invited to the UN.
It is all about the matter how certain kinds of people react to certain kinds of stimuluses, if for example you shame a high IQ psychopath you are certainly not getting the same results like shaming low iq beta cucks.

I will show you some real fear.

You can LARP all you want, but the fact that you're contributing to an anonymous message board and not running for office in order to enrich yourself and world jewry says to me you aren't the sociopath you fancy yourself as. It probably feels good to think that you're a machiavellian person but how many people have you really fucked over in your life? I'm going to guess you're a guy who is numb from the shit you see going on in the world but you still have morals and emotions. Regardless of what some kike questionaire tells you

Most of us are like this yea, including me probably. I for one cannot really lie and feel bad for doing so, even though I rank highly on other sociopath traits. Including the inability to care about others peoples pains.

Yeah, I'd say most anons on Holla Forums would be seen by normalfags as apathetic persons in real life, but not necessarily sociopathic. I know I am.

That's because you can't be trusted. You are a blight on humanity and should kill yourself.