Mike Enoch: infographics and memes edition

We've humiliated Mike, but we need to make sure he gets kicked off of his own show, and kicked off his own website for absolute victory.

All his faggot friends are cucking on the JQ because of him, hurting white nationalism in general, watering it down.

Let's get some spicy memes going to troll with.

Pastebin of the text in the infographics, so people don't need to type in links:
pastebin.com/np6WLG4W

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qBeRS
secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Madagascar_plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_internment)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American_internment).
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
web.archive.org/web/20130115044459/http://jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/jewishwar.cfm
web.archive.org/web/20130115042639/http://jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm
youtube.com/v/7-Kl6RHKIQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_internment_in_the_United_States,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_internment,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American_internment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzanar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_Foundation).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Days)
holocaustdenier.com/)
speaking.stanford.edu/Back_Issues/SOC80/library/Visual_History_Archive.html)
youtube.com/v/dtlPlZGvgY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Finkelstein)
amazon.com/The-Holocaust-Industry-Reflections-Exploitation/dp/185984488X).
youtube.com/v/s16pZ4H1IQQ
youtube.com/v/j30sWIOMIak
carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-underground-guided-tour
barnesreview.org/auschwitz-open-air-incinerations-p-241.html?cPath=82
amazon.com/Treblinka-Extermination-Transit-Holocaust-Handbook/dp/1591480000
ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n2p-3_Rudolf.html
barnesreview.org/the-rudolf-report-expert-report-on-chemical-and-technical-aspects-of-the-gas-chambers-of-auschwitz-p-229.html?cPath=82
youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM
barnesreview.org/holocaust-handbooks-c-82.html?zenid=02fd3aba486f3fabcc49c79d68a1c787
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/3o72v6/14th_asians_can_still_look_asian/
youtu.be/gWsvBpxSXts?t=7478
youtu.be/kYT3jE1Xknc?t=2h8m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=JlOi8ZiAZiw
archive.is/v5qwu
archive.is/xL1La
forebears.co.uk/surnames?q=Peinović
poreklo.rs/prezimena-2-2/prezimena-na-slovo-p/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00190.x/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia
archive.is/n0scM
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/farewell/
thebackalleys.com/forum/the-gallery/emily-youcis-did-a-music-video-for-me/?PHPSESSID=k614h8e2db3tgqg8acpql2qci1
8ch.net/pol/res/8829269.html
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/the-daily-shoah-123-kike-the-mad-zog-in-the-morning/
soundcloud.com/user-143790702/white-presenting-nationalism
newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442
youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk
archive.is/oAxTT
ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq
github.com/Pashe/8chanX/tree/2-0
weedyweedyweed.xanga.com/archives/
soundcloud.com/user-296696826/hey-there-mike
w
linkedin.com/in/ryan-archibald-a5350ba8
a.pomfe.co/fujwqud.webm
ww
archive.fo/WT2dV
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
w
archive.fo/K6gyQ
en.metapedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Protocol
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
linkedin.com/in/mark-ovdabeest-04312b54
archive.fo/yGHdc
archive.fo/AL1eA
archive.fo/5spqG
archive.fo/1IYfT
oll.libertyfund.org/titles/355#Voltaire_0060-06_505
archive.is/4uHhq
soundcloud.com/thekryptoreport/the-krypto-report-episode-ii-the-trumpenkrieg-begins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JPG version of the infographic, plus another fresh meme.

Somebody should dig up stuff contradicting the shit he said in the episode today about the forum and not knowing that other people as guilty as him (married to jews and otherwise) were kicked out.

checked
I was 5 minutes from creating the thread. Good timing… Yes these threads should continue, imo. I want TRS & it's brand (incl all it's imitators & familiars) to perish. It also provides space for much needed reflection & analysis of this aspect of the political scene

Honestly, if you are really redpilled, as soon as you see his face, you should know he is a kike, whether he knows it himself. Also more dank maymays pls

Dude with hapa wife. You will regret everything if your son rolls poorly and looks like a chink. You owe it to him to find a white woman.

The perils of being a fake neo nazi larper attention whore.

This. Just dig up every contradictory, hypocritical thing he's ever said.
>and he's married to a Jew…
he's probably got thousands of examples over the last couple of years

FILTER ALL HAPA POSTS
You know the rest

I'm not anti-Anglo like you are.

filthy racemixer here, which gentleman are you from the last thread?

This, T.B.H.

2nd

He should gas himself.

oh good I saved a post that didn't go through since it hit the post limit

okay dude it seems that this isnt the place for you. Go have a good wife with your hapa wife and pray to god you roll the good dice and your son doesn't look like a chink when he comes out. Like really just look at what you are typing and say to yourself you're not melting down like a little

mike delaney is a fed

Meme feedback: great so far, the fast and loose text style fits 100% into the humor of the images.

I'm not blessed with the meme gene, but perhaps you could do one related to how he records the shows on his couch, with his jewish wife hanging around in his apartment or something.

Or how he goes onto a show with "close friends" for "an interrogation", as they put it at the start of the faggot Rebel Yell episode (see the last bit of text in the infographic).

Or perhaps, one about simply deleting dissenters posts, even other podcasters, preventing people from ever knowing what happened to them (see the 2nd to last thing in the infographic, deletes a post saying JUDEN RAUS, NEIN JUDEN, sine his wife is jewish).

And maybe closing down Disqus comments like the left does when they get BTFO? Something they always used to gloat about.

Closing down the forum immediately upon the discover of his black half brother?

just did
had too many White Castle burgers

lol, was it the place for you a couple of years ago when it was full of proud pedophiles?

…first
and now

#wastehistime amirite

pure neanderthal phenotype!

I'm no friend of TRS, it took me like 9 hours (actually) in mspaint to make the infographic in the OP, but I see no reason to go after anyone other than Mike "stick'n my spike in my kike" Encoh.

The others seem like they are a decent conduit from breitbart teir faggots to us. They'll make it here eventually if they hit Fash the Nation, etc.

(Checked)
Mate, just remember that you were born white, and your child deserves to too.

you were though. The people here are talking to you out of love and you're lashing out like a child. Your non white children will be white enough to be bullied and not white enough to have a culture. They'll be aliens. No pussy is worth that man

I'd say I'm being fairly reasonable and about as mature as is appropriate

I guess this is "talking to you out of love":
etc.

ok, if you say so

again, just wasting our time for no reason and accomplishing nothing here

thanks family, gonna try and dig deep in this thread and show you some OC I made earlier that didn't get enough traction in the next post.

This. Don't deprive your child of his superiority. He will always wish he was pure white. They always do, even the low mixes wish they were.

To clarify from the last thread, this Brendan Kissam faggot is Thorn Lockerson, not Jazzhands McFeels.

are you new to imageboards. It's called tough love dummy. We all don't want you to make a terrible mistake. also it's fucking 2 in the morning man. no one's time is being wasted right now lo l

I think so too. archive.fo/qBeRS
What was the deleted vid? The newgrounds one is still there and it's pretty bad. Was there a worse one?

Excellent, looking forward to it (probably in the morning unfortunately. Beats cereal though).

I was surprised that MW seems to be on the prowl for men. Guess that's what he spent most of his time doing when he came over here for those conferences.

(Heil)
No, I'm just trying to boil it down and skip the nonsense, you can move the goalposts all you want >lol projecting >lol i was just memeing are you new get thicker skin

like yeah man I get it but if you don't want to actually discuss anything then don't just waste our time, I know we're here electively but I'd even rather just skim that fucking stupid FBI psychokinesis thread than point out how I've already addressed what you're talking about or why you're being disingenuous or approaching the topic in bad faith for the 50th time

I mean, you do know you don't really want to discuss this with me, right? Like I said, I've been here a long time and I already know man

check'd
pic 3 has two extra letters in COINTEL

I think she posts here, or at least did. When McCuck accused Anglin of being a fed for naming the jew, there was somebody saying they had been on his show and would call him on it next time they were one - which she did.

This one was my favorite simply because of how badly it was written and how eating a cheeseburger came out of nowhere. Honestly laughed out loud for a good while.

This will never stop. Autists and autistic subhumans (who are in this very thread) will not stop, they want it all dead. This is actually an interesting situation. The nature of anonymous image boards and kike Enoch's blatant transparent kikery and hypocrisy could now take down all of the Alt-Right. Admittedly I don't want literally every namefag on the Alt-Right to go down with this but it very well could happen because this cannot and will not stop.

Well namefags learned a valuable lesson about image boards.

why not lad

He looks like a ragged, dead, bloated corpse of Billy Mays.
And this is probably just a massive insult to Billy Mays

What Was The Holocaust… What Actually Happened?
Over the past 20 years I have read - with a very open mind - roughly 40 books on the Holocaust. So just what exactly was the Holocaust? What happened during that period?

During World War II, Germany rounded up millions of civilians (both Jews and non-Jews) who could be potential saboteurs, belligerents, spies, informants, messengers of the enemy, subversives, etc. Germany put them in camps whilst the war was going on. At the end of the war, Germany planned to move them elsewhere (assuming Germany had won WWII). With regard to the Jews, Hitler had considered moving them to Madagascar (yes, you read that correctly, Madagascar). With that said, and despite what Jewish dominated Hollywood has been peddling for the past several decades, there was never, I repeat never, a plan to kill the Jews of Europe. Hitler's "Final Solution" was a plan to relocate Jews out of Europe - it was not a plan to exterminate them. This distinction cannot be emphasized enough.

secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Madagascar_plan

There was not a single order even once by Hitler himself to kill the Jews and would explain why he dealt with Brown Shirts.

As it turned out, the vast majority of such potential subversives were, in fact, Jews. Why? Because Jews were overwhelmingly leftist, communist, Marxist, etc and thus many were naturally sympathetic to the USSR (which was of course communist and at war with Germany). For these reasons, Jews couldn't be trusted. Hence they were put in secured camps along with anyone, of any religion/creed/ethnicity/race/nationality, who may potentially engage in subversive activities. Incidentally, the USA did the exact same thing with the Japanese (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment) and to a lesser extent German (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_internment) and Italian Americans (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American_internment). FDR put them in camps because they couldn't be trusted during the war (the U.S. was of course fighting against Japan, Germany, and Italy). Further, the practice of rounding up potential belligerents and holding them in camps is extremely common during war - you will find this to be true when studying the history of warfare: from the ancient Greeks, the ancient Chinese - you name it - rounding up potential belligerents has always been a common practice during war, all throughout recorded history. The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
web.archive.org/web/20130115044459/http://jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/jewishwar.cfm
Nazi support and creation of Israel
web.archive.org/web/20130115042639/http://jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/nazisupport.cfm

So what about all these Jews who allegedly died in and around the camps? Well, the majority who died did so in the final months of the war (perhaps 600,000 at most). In late 1944 and early 1945, the Allies were bombing Germany into the stone age. Roads, bridges, rail lines, etc were destroyed and hence Germany could no longer supply the various internment camps with food and medicine. The result? A lot of people died of disease and starvation both in the camps and all throughout Germany, including huge numbers of German civilians.

Regarding the gas chambers… yes, there were indeed gas chambers but they were used to disinfect the prisoners (and their clothes) as a measure to prevent typhus from spreading. Zyklon-B was the chemical used for this purpose; it was the standard disinfectant chemical used in Europe at that time. Jews have manipulated this and claim, "the Nazis gassed 6 million Jews to death." Absolute nonsense. There is no evidence of this, none. What tourists are shown at Auschwitz is easily refuted. For example, the lone "gas chamber" at Auschwitz I (i.e., Auschwitz Camp 1; there is also an Auschwitz II, called Auschwitz-Birkenau, 3 km away) was built/modified by the Soviets after the war for propaganda purposes; the Polish government has acknowledged this (Auschwitz is in Poland, not Germany). Regarding Auschwitz-Birkenau's (i.e., Auschwitz II's) so-called "homicidal gas chambers," I refer you to this excellent critical analysis: youtube.com/v/7-Kl6RHKIQk

So what was life in the camps really like? In short, the camps were run in an orderly and humane manner. They met all International Red Cross standards for POW camps (they were regularly inspected by the Red Cross). The German-run camps were very similar to the American camps for Japanese-Americans en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_internment_in_the_United_States, German-Americans en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_internment, and Italian-Americans en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American_internment (e.g., Manzanar en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzanar in California for Japanese-Americans).

Are there Holocaust survivors who speak honestly about their experience? Yes. In 1994 Steven Spielberg created the Shoah Foundation (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah_Foundation). This project involved interviewing some 52,000 Holocaust survivors and recording their testimonies. Hundreds if not thousands of survivors gave honest assessments of their treatment in the camps, indicating it was humane. As evidenced by countless detailed Jewish survivor testimonies, recreational and cultural activities were available to the Jewish inmates: sports, art classes, musical performance, plays, etc. In 1998, Spielberg produced a "documentary" film called The Last Days (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Days) which highlights five Jewish survivor testimonies from his Shoah Foundation archives. But of course Spielberg didn't choose any honest testimonies to highlight because they would undermine the "horror story" he wanted to implant in the public psyche. Researcher Eric Hunt (holocaustdenier.com/) visited the Shoah Foundation archives (speaking.stanford.edu/Back_Issues/SOC80/library/Visual_History_Archive.html) at Stanford University and copied numerous honest survivor testimonies. Here is a small sample: youtube.com/v/dtlPlZGvgY0

To help someone save himself from a mistake is always worth the time. All 1/4 asian. What you want to do is a mistake. At least have a child with a white woman and have your hapa wife raise it.

One may wonder how is it that most Americans don't know about this? Easy. Americans are incredibly ignorant and gullible with regard to historical subjects. Americans are too busy watching sitcoms and sports to be bothered with studying history. Any "history" they do "learn" generally comes from TV and Hollywood movies. And these mediums are fully Jewish controlled (more on this below)… i.e., Jews make sure the truth about the Holocaust doesn't get out. Some may watch The History Channel and/or The Military Channel and think they're getting the truth about WWII, Hitler, and the Holocaust. But both of these cable channels are Jewish edited and provide extremely misleading and outright false accounts of such subjects. Hence, ignorant and misled Americans are easily manipulated into believing almost anything. To give you an example of just how ignorant Americans are: UCLA recently conducted a nationwide survey of 25 - 40 year old Americans. A staggering 56% could not name even a single Allied nation of World War II.

Anyway, let's move onto another aspect of the Holocaust. Regarding the Eastern Front, it is indeed true that many Jews were killed there. After Germany invaded the USSR in June 1941, they encountered, in addition to the Soviet troops, tens of thousands of partisan fighters, mostly Jewish. In response to this, Germany expanded the Einsatzgruppen which was then tasked with finding these partisans and capturing or killing them. Thus, these were not "innocent Jews" in the context of war, they were Soviet supporters (i.e., partisans) engaging in guerrilla warfare against the German troops.

That's what happened. That's the truth about the Holocaust.

Because a lot of them dindu nuffin and deserve the benefit of the doubt, they were spreading a positive message

one sec, giving you the credit you won't give me and looking them up

But Jews have grossly exaggerated the Jewish death toll (more dead = more sympathy); they claim six million when in reality the number of Jewish deaths (of all causes) during WWII is more like one million (at most). Organized Jewry has turned the "Holocaust" (as they branded it back in the 1970's) into a marketing tool - selling to the public "Jewish victimhood" which garners world Jewry tremendous sympathy. Any Psychologist will tell you that people who are viewed as "victims" tend to get away with more than others. The Holocaust is essentially a psychological weapon which targets the Western World. Further, the Holocaust is implicitly used as a sort of "moral excuse" for Jews to commit horrendous crimes against the Palestinians and also engage in warmongering against many Muslim countries. The Holocaust is also used to extort billions of dollars in reparations from Germany (as a financial payback for this supposed "Holocaust"). Jewish scholar Norman Finkelstein (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Finkelstein) explains this reparations racket in his book, The Holocaust Industry (amazon.com/The-Holocaust-Industry-Reflections-Exploitation/dp/185984488X).

Here we see the warmongering technique in action. The Prime Minister of Israel pushing for war against Iran in order to 'prevent another Holocaust': youtube.com/v/s16pZ4H1IQQ

How do Jews get away with perpetuating this lie? They control Western mainstream media - this is their main weapon. What people see on TV and in films - and read in popular publications - contributes 95% to how they perceive matters of politics and history. On extremely rare occasion, a story exposing Jewish lies will "slip through the cracks" and be shown on mainstream media, as we see in the following. Incidentally, the editor at Good Morning America who allowed this piece to air was fired the next day: youtube.com/v/j30sWIOMIak

There are thousands of researchers who have published countless books, videos, and technical papers on the Holocaust. For those wanting to explore this topic further, I refer you to the following:

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour by Carolyn Yeager
carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-underground-guided-tour

Auschwitz: Open Air Incinerations by Carlo Mattogno
barnesreview.org/auschwitz-open-air-incinerations-p-241.html?cPath=82

Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? by Carlo Mattogno and Jurgen Graf
amazon.com/Treblinka-Extermination-Transit-Holocaust-Handbook/dp/1591480000

A Brief History of Forensic Examinations of Auschwitz by Germar Rudolf
ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n2p-3_Rudolf.html

Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the "Gas Chambers" of Auschwitz by Germar Rudolf
barnesreview.org/the-rudolf-report-expert-report-on-chemical-and-technical-aspects-of-the-gas-chambers-of-auschwitz-p-229.html?cPath=82

David Cole, a Jewish man, thoroughly debunks the Holocaust in a 7-part Youtube video. Part 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM

More Academic Books On The Holocaust:
The Barnes Review Books
barnesreview.org/holocaust-handbooks-c-82.html?zenid=02fd3aba486f3fabcc49c79d68a1c787

I don't want to be the spelling Nazi but user it's Croatian

That's a load of bullshit, any of them who defend Mike need to go. They're all either complicit and thus opportunistic hypocrites or they're controlled opposition altogether–one or the other.

Okay so you're already zero for 1, Isabella Leong is apparently half Chinese and half "Portuguese-English"

TRS kikes will take Enoch back in after some ideological reforms. It'll happen.

CUCKENING IS INEVITABLE

Dude how many times will you have to go rolling dices thinking you can know for sure the outcome, did you expect the trs shitshow? stop making decision based on false assumption, you can not know how your son will turn out, stop lying to yourself , listen if you value your wife and think the values of each other and family stability are worth rolling the dice and hoping that you dont get an elliot rodgers then go for it but if its goes sour be a man and know that you knew that it could happen. you are not a kid anymore , there is many times were you will have to make decision without the aptitude to know the outcome and there will be many times that you will have to roll the dice knowing the risks of your actions but your attitude claiming to have total knowledge of such an obscure field like miscegenation is ridiculous, you are just lying to yourself because you are afraid of accepting the risk of your actions.

thanks man, I didn't realized how many spelling errors I made, I just had to get it out there, Kek works in mysterious ways.

Another burger themed meme just for you and your feedback.

goddam it

Ok David Duke and Anglin kinda defended Kike Enoch what we're gonna troll them to death now to get them to DISAVOW?

The TRS branding model, if you will, is not only not viable, it's absolutely cancerous. Aggressive chemo is the recommended treatment. The lesson should hurt badly enough to make any future attempts to follow in their footsteps look ridiculous.

The idea sounds great on the surface. "Hey guys this will attract normies to our movement" - wrong. It's basically post-modern marketing targeted at a youth audience psychologically indistinguishable from hipsters.

"Hey wanna be really unique? Read Spengler, read Evola, become a fascist, discover the JQ. Enjoy your whiteness! After all, YOU are the WHITE RACE!"

zero for two as far as I can tell, Eddie Jones is half Japanese

I think that's how she got her major boost, from Anglin's article. But even he didn't swoon or elevate her afterwards; it was Red Ice having her report on NPI that cemented her position as a figure head.

dailystormer.com/jew-shielder-gavin-mccuck-rekt-by-jew-hating-female-shitlord/

thank god finally someone mentioned it. there are dozens of recordings by Steven Spielberg when he was trying to record he stories of Jews from the time to "make sure history never forgets" that outright laugh at the idea of a holohoax and say the germans were very hospitable and the only way you see those is if you go and get the entire collection and comb through them, they didn't out them out otherwise because it proved they were full of shit about muh six gorillian

I can only assume Duke was misinformed, but if he wasn't, then his motivation is obviously to keep skimming off those sweet TRS users because otherwise nobody gives a hoot about him anymore, so yes

This kike looks only 1/4th Croatian :^)
t.Croat

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/3o72v6/14th_asians_can_still_look_asian/
they're from there lol

Anybody who defends Enoch after the Rebel Yell show and the announcement that he's staying on the Shoah is a problem.

I'm sure Rense Radio has more listeners than TRS did,

lol Tor faggot spamming thread w/ shit Holla Forums already knows

If you wouldn't breed with a full blooded asian, there is no reason you should shit up the gene pool by adding any amount of asian genes, especially when it can be easily avoided. You're just trying to justify it.

You know they're inferior. That's why you wouldn't breed with a full one. But you're trying to say that permanently adding a little inferiority is an ok thing to do. It isn't, especially in these dire times.

She was also on Gavin's show. I can't find the full thing. I've been looking since someone said she admitted or implied she's a kike somewhere in it.

Yup. Everything adds up.
How long before it becomes a get thread too?

Are you sure that was Red Ice's idea? It might just be the Dickster trying to connect himself to anyone who was even slightly relevant at the time.

Well Anglin and David Duke are public already so there's not much you faggots can do to them unless you keep memeng their honeypots and blackpilling their followers, since they are authority figues other Alt-Right personalities will probably cuck for Enoch anyway because they aren't informed enough on the situation and don't browse this fucking board

nice

eat shit niglet

k so #2, Jason Davidson, is total mystery meat, listed as "Greek" (lol)

Btw what do you think about the Greeks being white, mate? :^)

Only source for the first one are "lol still think mixing with asians is a good idea? here's why I want to kill myself every second of every day" articles

Honestly this is what I'm saying, you just did nothing but waste my time here.. did you just google images "1/4 asian" or something?

ok fair point lad

I think I saw all of that interview and she didn't say anything like that, but she's been on a few times.

She also interviewed Reactionary Jew, and in a way is probably responsible for the Radio3Fourteen interview, and the fallout that killed TRS.

This lie is strange and stupid

pic related

that image was made here. I was in the fucking thread, someone please fix this

They say Youcis made a Moonman video but it was deleted by jewtube and I can't find it anywhere.

So what would you replace it with?

Emily interviwed RJ? I missed that. Link?

lol I don't really have a set saved for occasions like these

I'd say 8pol is doing a fine enough job on its own and Spencer can be left to ruin what's left of his contrived "brand" at this point

Does one interrupt the surgeon to ask what he intends to replace his patient's tumor with?

Is this it?

so holup jazzhands just got doxed because two horny oldfags liked his selfie using their trolling account?
shieeet never ever compromise with gays bois

David duke has always been a fucking FED, you're kidding right?

It was at the last NPI fagfest.
youtu.be/gWsvBpxSXts?t=7478

its not jazzhands. also he supposedly is in his like late 30s at the very least

No dude he's just a professional white nationalist. Btw do you know how to get into that field?

checked mate

hey he's run for office like 12 times man! really doing his all for the cause. Just like how he set up a national organization for white causes and white support. His work with white homeless people is astounding

yes we know that, but other alt-right fags like to larp as though he isn't for some ungodly reason probably since he has a lot of retarded listeners and names the jew unless they are literal cucks like Cernovich or RamzPaul who are working for the jews anyway, so the logical conclusion to all of this is that everyone fucking dies and is guilty by association

Here's the whole thing. The Gavin interview is where she defends Anglin which led to him writing an article about it

Spencer might have invited her, but she went to NPI as a reporter for Red Ice.
youtu.be/kYT3jE1Xknc?t=2h8m42s
Here she is with Lana.
It was here that she was assaulted by antifa faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=JlOi8ZiAZiw
It was only after the NPI thing did she really take off and was fired from her job then opened a patreon.

Mate, I put the 4chan mark on there, it's my OC
I have no ego, I have no avatar
Let the TRS fags go after 4cuck

Yeah, I saw that live. I'd never heard of her before and chat linked to the ascencion of alfred which led me to her YT and the other stuff. Links were being dropped in chat. I have to wonder why RI didn't research her, or did they and didn't care? I find that hard to believe. Unless they're in on it. It was after NPI that they did an hour on her and pushed her animation.

I mean, look at all the good he's done in the fight against white genocide!! If it wasn't for him we would have been on the brink of being outnumbered in america!!
Oh wait..

kek

Right, but that's my point… you're not just trying to be a nice guy and "set you straight herpderpderp", you're probably some misguided young adult who has never been married or maybe not even in a particularly long-lasting relationship

I don't know if you are the guy who was talking about assumptions in the last thread but like I keep saying, you're not approaching this in good faith and you're not open to having your mind changed

also, of the legit examples you can find of actual 1/4 asians (tough), plenty of them are good-looking, well-adjusted and so on. It mostly depends on their family background, really no different than any typical white family, if you come from a single-mother household you are probably fucked up, if you've got a bad or absent father you're probably fucked up, etc.

My position on this is that you are trying hard to force reality to conform to your beliefs rather than the other way around, which is something we're all guilty of at different times in our lives

just imagine if white nationalists had positioned themselves in a place to help all the out of work rustbelt people in the 90s. but hat's fucking gay right gotta go on marches and secretly hold conferences and cuck on the jq.

fine, but I still wish I could have a fullchan version

Anonymity is great, but it has its limits. At some point, we need to think about expanding to other mediums.
What's the plan? I would follow the Identity Europa model in France, but if Holla Forums has other ideas, let's here it.

No it's not him and it's confirmed that he didn't knew about the jew wife until Mike called him and when he did he got really angry.

I liked what Taylor and Spencer were doing before Mike Enoch and the Jew Crew showed up tbh

Red Ice is in it for the shekels, they'll do whatever they think will bring them more views.

wasn't this just conjecture?

lol w/e man you're delusional. have your alien child and be horrified that he turns out to look so ugly that he doesn't have professionally done photographs posted online. also lol at you getting kicked out of your shitty namefag forum for being a race traitor when it's owned by a literal jew. fucking owned lol

or you know they do what they like for a living you fucking kike

We do shit irl. We don't organize here, that will never happen. You can never tell what a faggots motivation behind what he is saying on the internet anonymous or not; kike enoch being the perfect example.

Says the faggot that claims to know for sure how miscegenation works.

Have they seen the newgrounds vid? They really should comment on it.

Why else would they have pushed for muh based kikes

checked

Nothing you've posted so far has been in good faith. You're hitting me with a shotgun blast of literally whatever you feel like all in an effort to prove your point. Low-effort, low-energy nonsense. This is a one-way conversation.

That's a cute but meaningless quip, I'm talking about what's actually happening in ITT

ANYONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO FUCK A BASED HAPA IS A VIRGIN
t. race traitor

Now who would go and tell lies on the internet?

tfw I'm talking to a 12-year-old on vacation from school or something

Send it to them. I heard they officially hired her, and she is (was?) going to do a "Shiksa Clock News" segment on the Daily Shoah,

Listen faggot you are a coward that cant accept the risk of your actions , you can not know for sure how miscegenation works , if you are willing to roll the dice go for it but be a man and accept that you knew about the chance of miscegenation.

they could have just stayed a second rate autistic Alex Jones knockoff but they didn't since they can't very well gas the jews they wanted to hear what muh based jews had to say to justify kikery. I doubt that that kike will be a regular on their show

Are you telling me that you're not impressed by amazing talent like Matt Forney being invited to have a podcast on Spencer's new site?

I mean seriously? Forney of all people? It's like Dickie is trying to look like a bigger joke than he already is.

good faith? lol you're going to have a kid who doesn't look exactly white and is going to have to deal with that. It's already clear to me that you're going to not tell them any of the truths of the world. How can race realism even be said to someone who was betrayed by their father and not given a pure race to start life with. So fucking beta he throws away everything important to the first woman who'd fuck him. And yet here you are screaming that anyone who doesn't want to betray their race must be a virgin. fucking lol dude. you're almost as delusional as enoch

>b-but that's true though ;_; my anime pillow will keep me company anyway you fucking degenerate

t. chimpire kike

Forney is the real life version of the fat guy from American History X.

you keep saying these words man
anyway you're not saying anything new so cya, have fun being alone and going all white nationalist anime_pro.jpg to rationalize it

What the fuck is Matt lumpyhead doing.

It was confirmed by one of the KulturKampf guys, but then again we can't even verify it was really him since his twatter was gassed days ago.

Freiberg is Norwegian. I don't know about Westman

exactly

what fucking retard gets interested in WN when all he wants to do is fuck chink pussy hahahahah

Yet he'll never be as big of a joke as Kike Enoch, who got BTFO by Forney.

Ah supposedly German descent.
We'll see

checked

It seemed legit, I know I've seen him post here before.

it dont matta.i don't know any of these namefags appart from tds hosts.thanks for the clarification anyway

Read your own post delusional faggot that wasnt related to anything that you posted about knowing the in's and out's of miscegenation and how just because you "have heard all before" know for sure how your son will turn out

It's honestly really disappointing, I know you're memeing but I really did enjoy following Spencer's semi-normal intelligent ivy league guy projects, even if he comes across as a poofter, there really isn't anyone else like him out there at the moment

Forney could beat the shit out of fat fuck Enoch. I kinda want to watch that

Why don't we try communism again while we're at it? What you're advocating simply does not and will not work in American politics & society for structural & historical reasons. It wouldn't work under pre-1965 demographics either.

The fundamental misunderstanding of psychology & American culture underlying attempts to mainstream WN are the result of the relentless brainwashing pushed through the education system to erase American history & replace it w/ multiculturalism & such. Proud Americans are implicitly & powerfully pro-white. Being explicit in America, or in other words, resorting to identity politics, is hysterical.

I'll use my family as an illustration, though I anticipate some shill or contrarian to call it "anecdotal." My parents may toe the line on shit like Israel but I am pretty certain my mother wouldn't approve of any of us marrying a Jewess. Why? B/c over & over she's made remarks about how "certain religious cultures don't mix" & she's been pretty outspoken about racemixers, too.

So you can promote white interests w/out being a signalling autist

I think what happened here was that Spencer doxxed the larpy faggot Enoch knowing the backlash would destroy TRS and split the hardcore elements from the alt-right and then launched this company to funnel all the good goy to have them listen hours of MRA/Evolian effortposting black pill material non-stop that stays away from the jew problem

Spencer is a brilliant kike

hey well that's enough for me lad

t. chimpire kike

Nobody even responded when I kept asking about genetics. All you're doing is sperging out in my general direction. You're not actually willing to engage in a real discussion here, just like the other insufferably stupid faggot. You're basically a fundamentalist Christian or a devout multiculturalist–you're totally incapable of reason and you'll never engage in introspection. faggot lol

enjoy your hand btw pathetic loser

You know your reputation is fucking finished when MATT FORNEY makes fun of your weight.

t. chimpire kike

t. chimpire kike

Imagine how shit it would be if he starts making fun of people based on skull uniformity.

I don't even know what that is

Im not engaging in a real discussion? im asking you to make an assertion, do you or not belive to know for sure that your child will not suffermiscegenation

So what do you propose people do? Sit back and post on Holla Forums? Keep quiet?
Fuck that.
We need more solutions. We shouldn't just take down TRS. We should replace it with our own.

He's well known to be a fag, why were you surprised?

Best thing Mike Enoch ever did was rip the piss out of Forney in one of the early episodes of TDS, actually gave me a hearty kek

Friberg is Swedish, nigga.

Nice module faggot. Find where I said that.

You sure wanna know the plan, don't you?

some reddit thing, I'm convinced it's just one autist here who posts it nonstop for some reason, I can only assume he's trying to drive traffic there because obviously nobody actually goes there

Wow you ignore more than half of my posts in the last thread and suddenly you're using big boy words like assertion, you sure are an intellectual now! :^)
very strong logic here btw, even if I completely give you your non-point you're still not saying anything kek

This is what happens when pathetic fucks like you with room temp IQs are given a platform

look how well that turned out

Eh, I still find the theory of Cernovich being the one behind Enoch's dox. When the NPI heil thing happened, Thernovich threatened to escalate things before deleting the tweets. In a periscope he later alluded to an altright leader having a jewish wife.

Would make sense since TRS had been going after him since that happened.

Who the fuck even is Cernovich?

no faggot , im asking to make an assertion, is that simple, miscegenation is obscure field , denying the posibility of miscegenation is as idiotic as to say for sure that your child will be an elliot rodgers something that i have not stated, but its seems like you are too much of a coward to make an assertion

I'm still convinced Thernovich's wife has Jewish blood. We may never really find out, but I don't trust Persian heritage.

Implying all these kikes aren't in it together. Dick Spencer was always the lube that kept the pozzed elements attached to the larpy faggots

Join your local republican party and get active in meetings. Meeting up for a pool party or something isn't going to do much. Just position yourself publicly to a bit to the right of trump and start making contacts

So, again, you're telling me that TRS still dug it's own grave? All they had to do was apologize smh tbh fam

Both he & Roosh would've known anything that Forney knew. Remember that Cernovich represented Forney in a false rape allegation case. Back when he practiced law…I really wonder why he stopped

TRS is just pinning it on him because of that Periscope–that's it. He's an easy target for them.

I had a proper kek, thanks man… the field of miscegenation

Comments are open

well shit I stopped reading your post too soon, what are you even trying to say here? do you even know what the word you're using means? this is what I'm talking about man, you are not qualified to talk about this at all, you are legitimately a fucking retard lol

Some kike who sells self-help books that latches onto anything that picks up popularity, jumped from gamergate to alt-right and Trump bandwagons.
Now he's selling some nutropic garbage.

so you continue to be a coward, answer the question do you honestly belive that you child has no chance of suffering miscegenation?

Another upstanding Croation individual my fellow white brother and a merry 1488 to you.

Take a look at Gorrillion Mind Set's wife, she's a real Aryan princess!

he's been researching information to try to build an argument that having a mixed child isn't a bad idea for years im sure

Not sure how he can come out of reading /r/hapa and be thinking things will work out tho. maybe he's just hoping to have daughters. hapa girls are fucking slutty so good luck with that lol

nod un aghumend

t. chimpire kike

oh..

And they will remain open, Alt-right Andy is a solid nigga.

I know someone here has it but the first tweet above those was apparently a censored pic of mike.

i will ask again as its seem that you continue to be a coward, answer the question do you honestly belive that you child has no chance of suffering any problems from miscegenation?

No doubt that TRS is trying to throw the blame onto anything and anyone other than themselves.
I'd just wouldn't be surprised if the e-book merchant had a hand in this since he began to freak out that white nationalism was attaching to his brand.

I never offered my theory about Cernovich in previous thread. He's said 2 things that struck me about his past: his mother had a mental illness & he used to do drugs like ecstasy on the reg. I think whatever Jewy aspects of his personality were there at birth get triggered periodically and he has psychotic moments. It's late but my theory makes more sense than this post

this

wew, he looks like pure cancer. it amazes me that there are people out there dumb enough to give this yid money

"no chance" makes it impossible for me to deny what you're saying here, you're just speaking in these huge generalizations, there's no point in even asking when you're phrasing it this way–you do realize that, right?
to your illogical nonsense? You can barely speak English my friend

Can confirm.

Another deformed balkan-american who loves to claim to be for muh free speeh but hangs out with questionable (((anti-white characters))).

He is real proud of his Law Degree, but I never hear him talk about passing the BAR and which state he can practice it.

Failed lawyers are either politicians or E-Celeb media whores.

He also has a kid with her.

Another thing is he said he had a mental illness and a supplement cured it. He has a blog post about it.

I screen capped it as soon as it happened. Unless he deleted it as soon as he posted it, I'm suspicious it ever existed. I never saw the alleged pic of Enoch until people started posting the censored one after Enoch was doxed.

Does someone have it archived? I'm just suspicious about it.

Just like Shapiro. Weird how these people always brag about being a lawyer, but I can never find any case they actually worked on.

So now that race mixers like Reactionary Expat and kikes like Kike Enoch are accepted, when will we see the first blonde mudsharks to push the Overton window even further?

Then stop being a coward about it , you know very well that you cant not know for sure how your son will turn out, whatever happens you knew very well about miscegenation and yet you willingly decide to take the decision to ignore it. Whatever happens to your child its on you.

I actually don't hate Cernovich near as much as I hate Enoch or Spencer. But when he made the Baked Alaska drama public then went on that 2 week non-stop psychotic rant about how great he was & how he had no legitimate haters - yeah I went from neutral to hatred real quick

Have you ever taken an IQ test? I don't think I can even begin to have this conversation with you because you are not smart enough, even if you were willing to approach it in good faith, which you aren't. Do you take antidepressants, btw?

someone posted the uncensored one in one of the threads

And don't forget that he had sex with a tranny and then wrote about it on his blog.

archive.is/v5qwu

He later edited the post to clarify that he "likes to have rough sex with women" and that it was a guest post. Even though there is a link inside the article that links to another one of his articles that talks about his drug use.

checked, these faggots are cancer.

They really don't understand that this isn't some soft bellied E-Celeb spat, this is going to end horribly, for them.

Read your own post and think, just for a second about the actions you will commit will affect the life of a human being for the rest of his life, and i want you to know that i dont care at all about you , as i consider you a coward but i want you to know that i do care about the life of that child that did not deserve to carry the weight of your foolishness

Real trad wife

Don't forget there's a tranny out there who claims it went on a 1st date w/ Sam Hyde. I don't get why trannies are a thing but they are & there's a tranny rumor about everyone but nobody knows - I'd rather not know, personally.

Read your own post and think. Assuming you're not going to be lonely forever, my kids are going to be superior to your kids no matter who you finally shack up with. They'll be happier, more intelligent, and probably significantly more attractive. They'll go to school, lead happy, fulfilling lives…

And you'll be on 8ch rambling about the "field of miscegenation", and maybe raising some little trailer park spawn at best. Just remember this post in the future, lad.

The coconut oil tweets about raw dogging it for life.

Can you imagine him talking during rough sex in his silly voice?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

WTF???????????? Why would you want to be associated with that degeneracy in any way?

The pic itself buried in one of the older threads that's where I seen it first. Found webm related through a google search though.

you continue to base your thought's and replies on assumption's that may or not be true, i dont care about assumption's i care about facts, and the facts are that there is a chance , a real one that your child will suffer of problems from miscegenation thats the only true about this.

I'm drawing conclusions from your posts which are barely coherent…

My kids will maybe have a marginally harder time finding a bone marrow donor if the need should arise, etc. Your kids are destined to be retarded. I think I'll take my chances.

tbh we can just have TRS channel their hatred towards this kike have them go at it while we concentrate on destroying both of them at the same time

Cernoivich is unbearable.
We really do deserve better quality E-celebs, these guys should be selling cleaning supplies on late night infomercials at the most, not involved in politics, men's right, chans or anything.

We aren't going to PA for you, and that's saying something
t. /baph/ole

Stop replying to this clown. If he wants to raise another Elliot Rogers then let him.

He can't be saved user. He'll have a kid that looks asian and will probably kill himself or fuck a bunch of guys if its a girl. Hapa girls are horrendous sluts. 50 bucks his wife wasnt a virgin when he got with her

Thats making assumptions you should what making an assumption is are you claim to be so intelligent.

See, the kids listen to the rap music

At least Hyde didn't write a blog post about it in detail

A rumor is one thing, but to go into detail about the taste of a shriveled tranny cock is a whole different matter.

It's safe to assume that he only added the "PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LOL" thing when people called him out for being a freak.

How did he find out who they were in the first place? If they were dumb enough to trust this kike, they deserve what happened to them just for having such shitty opsec

He's even worse than Voxday

I've never seen the post & no one seems able to produce it.

Dude , im european english is not my first lenguage, but i will tell you this , if thinking that my childs will be what you claimed makes any difference to the the actions you are about to commit you are fooling yourself, if that child happens to suffer for problems that are related to the decision you are about to commit , there is no turn back and there is no fix and you will be the only one that will have to carry that responsibility

This is fucking horrible, you kids listen to this shit for real?

It's linked right here:

archive.is/v5qwu

curiousity isn't always a good thing user

What problems do you personally think will arise from having 1/4 Asian children?

Actually I didn't imply that since 'just' implies that their shitty opsec is a sufficient reason in itself, but not necessarily the only reason

apart from your letting down the white race, they will grow up to think race-mixing is fine

Genetics is a russian roulette , but certian identity crisis and the sense of belonging to a certain culture or race do exist, how can you explain to them the dangers of miscegenation and thinking that they will be able to understand it if you were a hypocrite about it

It reads like satire. It's undecidable what status this story has as far as truth. The fact people go apeshit trying to prove it means something is as autistic as Sam Hyde's haters creating tranny accts to troll him.

I bookmarked it, all the same

was enoch at npi? kikeovich was triggered as fuck over those salutes and started screaming dicky spencer was controlled op soon after.

he even gave a speech iirc

Enoch was the first person to salute, so they say.

The Nazi salutes in front of fucking reporters was Enoch's idea. He admitted it & I'm sure someone has that link too

I'll explain it objectively so that they have the same understanding that I do. What's the issue? They most likely find a white partner and their children are 1/8th. Wow, that sure is horrifying, and really lets down the imaginary ideology that we LARP about on an user imageboard.
yeah, that's totally why I don't have a girlfriend

Man, I wish this never happened.

TDS was kinda comfy/fun podcast I listened to on Saturdays when I'm working outside.

I don't know if I feel bad for liking TDS or feel bad for Enoch or what.

pure speculation, wouldn't the probability they'll mix be higher because they've grown up with it being normalized

those are some low-effort ctr-tier memes

ok great counterpoint lad you've really changed my mind, made me think

Suck it, Ari

Mayb u should an hero

i looked, wish i hadn't ffs

Past a certain point is about values and beliefs, and what you want to teach your childs . if you truly think that the destruction of races and ethnics trought mixing is okay then maybe you will not care, but a portion of your dna will be lose forever in the melting pot of your white bloodline, if you truly dont believe in the racial struggles then 1/4 will probably not make any difference in terms of medical complications.

they'll have kids with the first chink that'll fuck em

Where are you from and what is your position on the whiteness of Finnish people? What about Greeks? Romanians? Southern Italians? To what degree should they be allowed to mix with other European nationalities and ethnicities?

Please elaborate and give specific examples.

muh hypothetical hapa kid but i won't make a thread about it

t. g✡rillapremacist yid

Israel

i do not believe in pan-european'sm
i said ethnics clearly, european ethnics should not mix in any case, the preservation of ethnics and particular sub-races is intrinsically connected to traditionalism.

archive.is/xL1La

Sane with the giving nigs booze for votes too.

lol he's going to say that no one is really white besides the nordics, anglos, and teutons so that means he can fuck a chink worry free

So you're too pure for even the pan-European people? Then who do the hapas procreate with?
either you LARP, and it really is LARPing in your case if you don't even agree with pan-Europeanism, or you have no solution–one or the other

Filter the derailment shill

You got duped, just treat it as a learning experience

heh

Why did you link that? I asked for the Enoch admission. Btw I don't think the chances he or Spencer actually run are low

That's the oldest trick in the book. So Enoch's a plagiarist too

Yes Cernovitch is a cuck but what dose that archive have to do with Kike Eunuch?

with other hapas obviously, they are already a different sub-race , how do you think all sub-races had become to be?, if you dont think that genes influence the personallity and character of the people, and how particular cultures are ethnics are manifestation of the racial differences then ayou obviously will not see a point in preserving the purity of any of them.

I think the point of the link is that Cernovich was pissed because the Heil made him look bad, which means he might not get to be a part of ZOG not that he ever was anyway

*cultures and ethnics

But by your logic it's immoral or risky or otherwise wrong for them to come into existence in the first place.
Of course I do think that

I don't think this fat beady eyed book merchant has ever made me legitimately laugh when he tried.

i stated that im traditionalist , i care about the purity of the races , new sub-races should not be created and i oppose race-mixing.

But these subraces already exist, both in the form of hapas and others. How do you rationalize your worldview?

having a harem with women of multiple races wouldnt endanger the existense of the white people
just something to get your neurones firing
captcha :euXjap

pretty much. if we're entertaining the "cernovich is responsible" theory the pieces do fit together nicely. but really it's one of those things i doubt anyone will ever know 100%. sure the guy is an opportunist but all it takes it one dedicated autist and if ctr can find a team of them i'm sure antifa has as well.

that is a bit of a stretch
the hail trump shit made everyone look bad. It was fucking retarded and really bad optics considering these same kikes were crying about "purity spiraling".

Sounds plausible but I don't believe it. I've already pointed out there's a history here that connects Cernovich, Forney, TRS, Spencer. They know each other's secrets. When he 1st called Spencer controlled op he sounded like he'd always believed it.

I've noticed people who hate Cernovich never focus on his actually shitty actions & opt for their own stories. Since I don't really hate him or love him I see stuff that's far worse in my book than wanting to be a politician

The same way i rationalize everything without making false-assumptions. if you are trying to imply that just because certain sub-races exist its the traditional way you are being silly. its about values preserving the way that your father and ancestors were, you see that everytime certain races mix certain genes are lost in the pool, destroying certain cultures and ethnics in the abyss of time to never be recover understanding that thanks to your foolishness in the future there will never be other people and culture like the ones of your family tree

Forney runs from physical confrontations.

It's appeal is that it was fun, kinda like far-right Opie and Anthony. Hopefully another one will rise and take it's place, it's not like our side lacks funny meme-spouting edgelords.

There's a language barrier here, but what you're saying is not logical. You don't seem to understand the implications of genetics here. You make an appeal to some vague notion of traditionalism but you're more or less just begging the question. The only reason all races have their characteristics is because of who they mixed with. Look at the image I posted and note the obvious genetic mixtures.

You're committed to something for ideological, spiritual, or religious reasons, but not logical or rational reasons.

Anyway, I'm off for now, have a nice day, sir

No, you just dont understand the racial struggle, the reason they become mixed is because of weakness and their inhability to preserve the way of their ancestors

Spengler regards the rise and fall of cultures as an occurrence similar to the life and death of a
plant, but forgets in the adducement of this richly superficial comparison that races of plants as
such do not die out if they are not destroyed, crippled, mixed with inimical types. The "race" of
the fir tree persists although the single fir dies. The "race" of the linden tree is still the same as
many thousands of years ago. And the races of men as such could remain just as eternally young,
if hostile blood is not mixed with them, if unassimilable spiritual opposites do not clash and mix
with them, without being able to be blended.

So every single race of humans is weak? You're throwing silly philosophy 101 points at me while you're ignoring

this chart

fug man I'd love to stay and argue but I have to go to work

I will say again if you dont see any value in preserving the genetic code that lead to your ethnic/race and moulded the culture of your people then obviously you will not understand why i disregard that chart that does not make a timeline and how migrations and certain wars moulded the history of europe

He looks nothing like a Croatian.
He is a Serb/Turk/Kike mix.

forebears.co.uk/surnames?q=Peinović

poreklo.rs/prezimena-2-2/prezimena-na-slovo-p/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00190.x/full

You people should really research the behaviour of Serbs during WW2.

They were the biggest puppets of the Jewish Partisan hordes who took over Yugoslavia.

Today they cry about the holocaust (Jasenovac), think they were the first Aryans/Russians/Croats and even have a Serbian version of promised land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia

if whites had birth rates above replacement rates race mixing wouldnt affect the general population but people don't want children and are having vasectomies because its fun to be single and fuck around
is adultery the main cause of white genocide????????????!

uh… BACK OFF???!?

t. schizophrenic

Japs. and Koreans don't have positive birthrates, but they're not at risk of Oriental-Asian Genocide. Because they know how to handle their race traitors.

Here's what I got

*unsheathes katana*
this is your LAST warning!!

realistically if if Cernovich knew tons of people would have known.

The real question is who was behind the endless threads over fuck all in the lead up to this.

It looks like there was an organized operation to cause the maximum amount of infighting, if they'd just doxed everyone without the "NAZIS ARE DOXING EACH OTHER oLOLOLOLOL" narrative it wouldn't be as effective.

Great memes Great dubs Great post

dont know about chinese and koreans but japs are at rick of dying out more so than europeans

Are these sliders TRSodomites or passive aggressive yurpoors?

And when they do we'll be here to cut them down. The nail that sticks out will be hammered down.

Because Orientals maintain control over their territory, they can take a period of low birthrates and survive it, eventually taking control of their women and breeding them back to positive birthrates, while Europeans who bring in the third-world would be replaced.

The difference is in the Oriental-Asians haven't brought and begun "assimilating" with non-Orientals like whites are currently doing with non-whites.

great shit m8

Japs don't let savages flood their country.
At worst the Jap population will half from its peak and this is not a bad thing.

rekt

It's (((them)))

New meme right here.

Yes, and you have absolutely no clue how shallow and gullible these fucking "hipster types" are. They are also so sure of their position it's obnoxious to the point of intolerability.

"Croation" is the new skype.

I know, fambulance. I just found that post funny, my dude.

Red ice is very much a parasitic entity, even if every aspiration you've ever had was realized in society, they'd still say it wasn't enough because without some sort of conflict and controversy, they're irrelevant. Just like a wide section of the parasites that cling to the right.

theres no political will to solve this problem

they cant maintain the economy or borders security with that .their fate is to die slowly until weebs colonize them and whitewash whats left of the population

Leave goon

What's that facebook pic about?

That was a message an user sent to Mikes nigger brother

You're helping how?

Hapa-poster identified. You're now filtered.

Did he respond?

was just meming you silly man.a more realistic theory would be china invading them

t. chimpire kike

I've been out of the loop. So what basically happened was there was a turf war between TRS and Holla Forums (which may have been stoked by antifa, but to be fair TRS are a bunch of faggots who shill'd us all the time and had it coming) and Holla Forums had been memeing the Alt-Kike for months now, and it turns out it was all true?

Holla Forums is always right. Before I die I'm going to have a statue raised in this place's honor.

tl;dr, Kike Enoch's wife is a faggot-loving kike who wears drag.
So yes, Holla Forums is always right.

The most important part is that a fat kike has been lying to a large group of young white people and extracting shekels from them for he and his shabbos goy buddies, all the while getting them to refer to each other as the kike term for "cattle".

Do you see why this is more than just a petty spat between websites? This is a fucking kike actively shitting on white interests and profiting from it.

I respect her, even though she takes her speculations really just out there sometimes.

LURK MOAR

Enoch himself has now admitted to being a fucking kike, user. This isn't just about his wife.

He's a kike himself

Afterwards, almost every "alt-right" eceleb out there (Spencer, Anglin, Greg Johnson) came to Enoch's defense and tried to downplay it.

But some of the podcast hosts on TRS (including FtN) as well as a lot of the userbase seem pissed and have disassociated with them

this happened

That is almost as pathetic as the phoney WN's who have yellow fever.

Including fucking Duke, fuck him he's dead to me and anyone else with a fucking brain

I think you mean adherents of 'Asian-Aryanism'

Mike Delaney came out with another video calling out the fat kike.

sauce?

see

>>>/out/

The podcast, he admitted his own kike genetics
/r/ing that soundbite

checked

The namefaggotry and e-celebrity among females that linger on right-wing and nationalist circles is distracting and annoying, but understandable given female psychology / mating strategies / biological imperative / etc. What I don't get is why there are so many males on the right that seem so eager to expose themselves to the public gaze.

I can only assume that it's because they start out broke and socially isolated and the whoring gives them validation. Promoting themselves in the beginning becomes a placeholder for content or a body of work to lean on but by the time they do establish themselves as a writer / artist / journalist / whatever, they are trapped by the expectations they've set at the beginning and maybe somewhat addicted to the attention.

Is there really no other way to monitize blogging, podcasting, ebook writing, event promoting, obscure asian hobby forum hosting, etc that doesn't involve putting your ego on display for all and sundry? If the namefaggotry cancer was done away with tomorrow do you guys think we'ld just assume every new right-wing internet project was a CIA containment scheme since there would be no "face"? If yes, is there an acceptable level of public exposure on the internet one can assume that doesn't automatically make you a wannabe e-celeb? I get that message boards should always be anonymous, but I don't get why faggots can't just create something online - be it full 1488 fashy or just implicitely white - and not have it devolve into ego drama.

Perhaps this is a prompt for another thread, but is Holla Forums a fluke? Is the nationalist right doomed to be a personality cult outside image boards?

I'm beginning to think that any explicitely "right wing" or "white" movement beyond anonymous internet sites are a mistake. Maybe the answer should be anonymous message boards + implicitly white IRL activities with holstered power levels and no open ideological affiliations.

Make your own thread and see how Holla Forums responds :^)

kikery confirmed

was left in there by accident, sorry user

"Due to the events of the past week my co-hosts at Kulturkampf, the fine folks of the Darwin Digest and myself have decided to part ways with TRS Radio. We will be creating a new and separate site that will not only host our respective podcasts but will be a platform for papers and academic essays. Once the site is up and running we will be accepting submissions, and we are planning on publishing multiple articles on a quarterly basis."

archive.is/n0scM
The original post has been removed radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/farewell/

Good to hear. KK was always one of the more serious and content rich shows. Doesn't surprise me that they'll carry on separately. I wish them luck.

That line made me a chuckle a bit. Seems like a veiled jab at those staying with TRS but I may just be reading too much into it.

it's about damn time someone used that meme
dub dubs off to you

I was ready to stay neutral but after the recent interview, not a chance. The others all felt remorse at what happened, but kike enoch acted as if it was nothing and even put himself forward as a potential leader in the future.

Then he started saying, if partial-kikes help the movement, they can join. This is maximum kikery at its finest.

I listened and didn't hear him say that?

Did you ever start a thread about this?

Kultur Kampf was good save for that one retard who would add nothing and make high-school tier observations. fucking xd and such at them actually taking down the original post, what a fucking kike. If we know his face I suppose we get to gas him on the racewar.

in the process but wanted to reword the prompt first. will be forthcoming

meant for

1:18:00 into the show he's asked if partial jews should be allowed in the community. He answers by saying that if you're being a "purist" than no, and that means he'd have to go.

There's also a point when he remarks that jews shouldn't be allowed into the community but if a "mixed-jewish" person does enough to contribute to the cause they should be, and that "in his case he felt that he had".

The clips are out there, some are posted in the previous threads but frankly I don't have time to dig through to find them at the moment. Maybe another user will post them here. Or, you know, you could just listen again and pay attention this time.

It has been shown that their definition of contributing is quite stretched though.

There it is. It seems some shills (antifa?) are avoiding that part because they want the kike to stay embedded in the movement. Something isn't right here.

It has been shown that they're a den of liars and thieves taking advantage monetarily of young white people and getting them to refer to each other as "cattle."

I doubt it's actual antifa. It may be, but I think it's far more likely that it's just shitter shattered TRS members who are too emotionally and monetarily invested in this namefaggotry and are now having massive buyer's remorse because their dear leader turned out to be a fat subversive kike.

Probably old news but there is a barely censored nude video of the degenerate nutcase Youcis in this forum,
thebackalleys.com/forum/the-gallery/emily-youcis-did-a-music-video-for-me/?PHPSESSID=k614h8e2db3tgqg8acpql2qci1

Yeah but there's zero chatter on that part of it. All the other ecelebs came out in defense of him based purely on the wife (which is partially defendable.) If it turns out he's mixed hebe, then that's it. No way he gets the support.

He also LARPs as anglo and calls irish potato-niggers. Also shits on christianity every chance he gets. Also the one to give the nazi-salute along with other kikes.

If it's a white guy doing these things, i accept he has reasons. When its jewey though, i suspect he's there to disrupt the movement with D&C.

If you're an e-celeb you can't say anything that is anti-kike because (((they))) will destroy your business and your income. So they all have to say:

Anons are free

I think you're being naive here. The reason all the namefags came out in his defense is because the "Alt-Right" has been a kosher movement from the get go. It was created by kikes to be used as a boogeyman against the organic white nationalism that has started to arise in the west and as a bludgeoning tool against anyone who could be a legitimate threat to kike agenda. It's just more gatekeeping. This is the oldest trick in the book. Watch how many excuses will continue to be made for TRS by "well known" figures in the Alt-Right. They're playing the game they've been told to play.

It's good to hear that they are sticking to their principles, DD and KK always had good and informative content.
Also, does anyone know what happend to IAR? They completly vanished off the site and soundcloud.

They shut it all down as soon as this shitstorm started, just like FTN. Their either terrified of being doxed, or terrified of having to deal with the fallout of being alt-kikes themselves. If they return later on independent of TRS faggotry, they may be legitimate but who the fuck knows at this point. Everyone is suspect.

So is this Mike Enoch Thread #22?
Add the number to the subject field the next thread.

thread is up here >>>8829269

fml

8ch.net/pol/res/8829269.html

Been under a goddamn rock as regards this situation, so I have little idea what the fuck is going on.

What exactly did Enoch do wrong apart from marrying a kike?

He is a crypto himself and has been lying to everyone.

New TDS is up

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/the-daily-shoah-123-kike-the-mad-zog-in-the-morning/

Ya know, I can forgive him for this bit simply because its not something he has control over. He didnt choose the nigger as a brother, his parents did that shit, and he has no control over what they did, especially when he was a child or possibly before he was born

The real issue is the degenerate kike wife promoting said degeneracy and anti-white memes/propaganda, meanwhile he stays married to the cunt. Hell I could even give him that maybe he met her BEFORE he realized the truth and married her then. But the PROPER thing to do at that point would be to either coerce her back into a normal lifestyle and to stop promoting degeneracy at the very least (but he either didnt try, or couldnt, which leads to) OR man up and divorce the jewess and be done with it. Hell if anything that would give him possibly more credit if she tried to jew him in the divorce and take every shekel he'd ever make in the future.. just more fuel for the "fuck jews and fuck jewish legal systems" fire right there.

But nope, he just covered it all up, pretended it wasnt real… and more to the point, had her on the fucking show PRETENDING to be something she wasnt, pretending to promote something she obviously doesnt believe in.. and for what? Shekels. Thats it, it all came down to shekels. He doesnt, and never did, believe in any of the things he pushed, it was all just to tap an audience with disposable income for shekel donations.

That, is what makes him an oven worthy wretch. He did exactly what jews do, used and manipulated an audience for his own gain and eventually to their detriment which he gave not one fuck about. Meanwhile shes there behind the scenes likely pushing memes and degeneracy subtly to corrupt and destroy the group from within… and he just watches because it gets them more shekels

Truly vile people

Insert:

because he is crypto kike. His turbokike wife wouldn't have married him if he wasn't.

Mike said he has given up on White Nationalism.

They're trying to go on like nothing ever happened.

LOL

I guess he'll be shilling for Israel now.

I caught that too fam, noice

Don't you understand you stupid Nazi-Larping Antifa purity spiraling 400lb basement dweller?

Mike is a HERO who gave up EVERYTHING for the cause! TRS is STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE! 6 months from now they'll have 250k downloads a DAY and /POL will be irrelevant!

Hah you guys are so PATHETIC I bet you never even donated or posted on the forum. Losers!!!1

t. A TRSwaggot who personally was allowed to wash Sven's boxer shorts one time and knows what Mike's armpit smells like

New copypasta tbh, fam.

Learn how to link thread faggot

how fucked are people who donated
i know for a fact that their paypal account belongs to mike

He looks more like a young Rob Reiner (kike) aka Meathead on All in the Family.

Ah, we have given up White Nationalism.

-Mike Peinovich & Sven

Timestamp: 7:28

wtf i like jews now

I can do it! Thanks guys!

Shiiieeet guess we just libertarians now. Mike doesn't even have the balls to give the show up lol. Better knock those oven jokes off before his wife devorces him. Should change the name to "The Daily Tread" to avoid antisemitism

someone explain the COININTEL thing to me

I was wiling to give Sven a pass, but it's clear he's in on the con.

He said white presenting nationalist, which was something Sven talked about in very early episodes, that as long as you presented as white your race didn't matter. It's a good thing that they ditched that. But apparently jews are ok which made the donator think they hadn't.

He said, we have given up white presenting nationalism.

So they are not white nationalists.

The white presenting nationalism, we gave it up.

THUS HE SAID, WE GAVE UP WHITE NATIONAILISM

WE CIVIC NATIONALISM NOW

soundcloud.com/user-143790702/white-presenting-nationalism

argentinian nationalism 1488

how the fuck are they just gonna try to cover the news like none of this happened

that also happened at the end of the struggle session "hey let's talk about the inauguration for a minute"

White presenting nationalism is the dumb idea that if a black guy is like Carlton Banks that it's fine if he lives in white countries. It's not the same thing as white nationalism which requires that you're genetically white. Not defending TRS because it's obvious they kindof have given up on white nationalism given that Enoch is probably jewish and his wife definitely is, but the ideas are different.

I can't believe they spend over half an hour counting out all the sympathy d'nations they got from all their little shabbos goys over there on this episode. After all that happened. Disgusting. It almost makes me sick. Its always amazing how low people will sink sometimes. It's pathetic whoever stays and listens and donates at trs now. Sad!

HAIL VICTORY!

We are so fucked, people think that is a white guy.

He's 3/4 Nordic goy!

These two people are 80% French!

i'm disgusted that people are actually still sending them money and that they think it's a good idea to spend 30 minutes bragging about this in light of everything

OOps

From these photos im pretty sure seventh kike is nailing youcis

Checked, confirmed that he is eating her rotten meat!

newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442

Reminds me of autistic JonTron.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk

Don't get excited dudes. They meant that they gave up white-presenting nat for white nat. So they still want all your WN shekels.

Check out the Merchant Minute. Morrakiu totally fucked up. He should have manned up and quit their network. Extra SAD. Oh Morrakiu. Screw em.

What is the name of mike enoch wife’s company ?

And what is her job description ?

Is she mind programmer ?

she was basically unemployed working side gigs (photography, Avon)

Jimpact fired her 2 years ago.

Balkanfags are barely white. I guess it's time to start discussing a solution to the Serbian/Croatian/Slovenian/Greek/Macedonian question…

Nope, pretty sure that was the last Merchant Minute ever. lel, at least he went with a bang.

what…….THE………FUCK
Emily was a sick sick girl
Not sure you can ever come back from something like that certainly not someone I can ever support, sure she may have seen the light of nondegeneracy but thats a little too weird to come back from and be given a platform to me

What makes you think that?

Filed under true despair.

This shit is worse than Evalion

(Hail Hitler)
The defense, "He has redpilled so many people who carse if he married a kike" is worthless because what "redpilled" person would let shit like this slide?

I don't know what would make that user think that. Morrakiu just shit on Holla Forums the whole time. I think he somed it up best when he closed up.

For the
KIKE
Stuff Radio. This has been the Merchant Minute.
True words
Morracow
True words

Bet he gets paid at least 50 bucks a show
I guess for some people thats enough to be a sellout

*summed

That's inside what the inside rumor says. The fact that he deleted all the Merchant Minute from his channels supports it.

Why would he attack us and then delete his stuff? Doesn't make sense

Perhaps because when he attacked he wasn't fully aware of the situation and now that all the full details have come out and the cucking has reached full effect he's probably fucking embarrassed as all hell and is going dark because of it. I suppose we'll see in the coming weeks won't we?

Shit is pathetic all around really. Still funny as hell though.

He might have recorded it before Enoch did the shitshow yesterday. Sven would have held the Minute to the next actual Daily Shoah.

Then Morriaku hears what a shit explanation Enoch has, and he pulls the plug on his Merchant Minute content. Just speculating.

They are promoting the idea that mischlings should be allowed in white nationalism

just as other web sites are pushing alt-jew

Apparently the alt-right was always a bit weak, but this is a new low and now it connects to the broader WN movement

Damn, and I used to like the guy too. Funnily enough, he's how I found trs, so probably should have seen it coming.

Can anyone link Morriaku's current youtube channel?

Wait. They're trying to claim this bitch is a 1/8 now? Bullshit. If she was 1/8 she'd look no different from any other white person since the kikiness would have been bred out of her. 1/8 are white, she is most clearly a kike

>t. white man with blue eyes, wavey brown hair, and anglo facial features whose great grandaddy was a kike
>The nazis considered me aryan, I support white nationalism and removing kikes, and I look no different from any other White man. Pls no bully

Hi morrakiu

Why not just say we were right? That's 2 MM's where you attacked us when we literally dindu nuffins other than enjoy our seemingly infallible investigative and predictive powers. Just say you want to go to the KK site with an apology and all will be well.

I remember that.. ahh good memories

But he gets an exception because he produces content (steals memes from chans) :^)
It seems to me that all the shills are missing a fundamental point–someone held up as a voice of any movement has to be held to higher standards, not looser ones.

He has a book about how to "Keep Audiences Fired Up and Engaged!"

His book on facilitation, presentation and training skills, Crash and Learn: 600 Road Tested Tips to Keep Audiences Fired Up and Engaged! is on the American Society for Training and Development's bestseller list.

archive.is/oAxTT

jim smith jr. is some kind of life coach ? He is shaping minds of people when he is speaking in front of them. Cults work in similar fashion.

It is a con…but what info they are putting in minds of people ? It is like memes..you all now how powerful memes are. They were putting ideas in minds of people. Some of the memes were from here but from were did the rest come ?

From here but on different boards?

will he lead the crusade against hatechan and drive away those dang dirty trolls?

Gee, I wonder if anons like is what scared away Morracow?

Pretty sure these guys are going to be focused on serious academic business, so I guess Morrakiu, Bongo Bongo Bookclub and all the fun allowed shows won't make the cut. Hell, even FtN wouldn't make it since they were a news show.

What scared Morracow away is his absolute 100% being wrong and an inability to admit it plus maximum cucking to his little kike clique. I liked MM but it makes me laugh even harder that he won't even denounce his kike cohost and his marxist faghag wife. That's the best comedy to come out of him ever.

what's her deal? does she still draw gore porn but for "redpilled" fashy kids or is she cleaning up her act?

if this is all it is, shit like this can safely be filed under "youthful indiscretion". i'm sure she's still a crazy psycho bitch, but most creative people are. she wasn't going to have your kids anyway.

protip: women are as filthy and fucked-up as they're allowed to be. since she put her name on it, she'll have to own it, but compared to actually doing porn or getting knocked-up by a shitskin, i'd say it's manageable infamy.

The one good thing is Sven and Enoch admitted that the Fash the Nation guys didn't know about Enoch's wife, which makes me wonder if they went dark for more reasons than just threat of doxing. But who knows if they're lying about that too.

i remember them once saying they were never going to have any nonwhites on the shoah, so did they lie or do they think jews look hwite enought?

I don't get your argument. He seems aware of his Jew wife's history, so what was he made aware of afterwards? What makes you think that?

That's because some folks like Morrakiu, Anglin, Duke, Musonius and the others who defended him wouldn't throw a friend under the bus so easily, I guess. The KK guys did because they barely knew him, for them TRS was just another platform like soundcloud.

Tharru from KK confirmed Jazzhands and Bateman didn't know yesterday. Also FtN is pretty much over, they were going to make a Trump inaguration special but no mo'.

no, i wasn't 12 in 2012

Kultur Kamp namefagged on one of the dox threads. He said Enoch told him and Jazzhands about the kike wife sometime during the doxings. Jazzhands was supposedly pretty pissed about it. He had only met Enoch one time, and Jazzhands was not one the TRS insiders.

If FtN comes back, Jazz might have a more cucky name, but keep the same content. That would make it more possible to get syndicated for real on some alternative media outlet.

They're still doing the podcast like nothing happened and they got more donations than ever. WTF do we do now? We have to stop them.

If they come back, which I hope they do, I want them to return unchanged, but with a new show that's essentially ftn with zero trs connections.

nah, if the "Fashy Goys" can't break the programming and keep throwing "shekels" at them they get what they deserve.

My goal was to create enough OC and butthurt so that any user can drown any TRS shill when they talk shit on our own turf.
If anons were inclined to take the OC and flood Disqus and their turf with it, then that's just old fashioned justice.

Musonius spread em wide in his interview. Morracow could have not freaked out like he did. Fuck that retarded heeb. We were right but he won't ever say that because he's a fucking faggot. He will glibly put out 10 minutes of shitting on us for being right though. And to think I spared working on his dox.

LOOOOOOOOL

Keep memeing. The show is totally shit. Once you know all the jokes are just inside jew jokes that jews tell each other, it's not funny.

once the kidz understand that they'll desert in droves

They can put up a facade of being fine, but it is clear that TRS will not recover from this blow. They are still censoring comments, and they even removed a post from two of their podcasts respectfully talking about leaving.

We don't have to do anything. They've lost all the good shows. Feel free to troll and harass them whenever you're in the mood to take to em' with a bat.

That's good to know, it makes me a bit more optimistic that some of these guys have the integrity to see the underlying problems of this situation. The thing that got me into TRS was hearing Jizzhands, and it ultimately brought me further right than I was.

BASED YOUCIS

I guess FB is also gone. Cathy was really doing good stuff with those interviews.

You can bet a bunch of these donations will be from echoes. This is standard op. on how to take over goy operations.

Focus on the latest drops where he admits to being hebe himself. There's no way he survives that.

Kek, I'm not Morrakike. I would hate to be him right now. He's in a world of shit for sure.

That would take some humility and honor, which not everyone possesses, user. I'd love him to publicly admit he fucked up, then he could continue producing amusing skits making fun of kikes for me to enjoy.

Precisely. TRS is already doomed to die a painful, slow death. The damage has been done.

That doesn't mean we should stop making fun of them though. It's hilarious and rife with memery. The Jimpacted stuff alone is some of the greatest memetics in a while. Also Enochposting is a thing now.

people are still defending him even though he admitted to being a jew, you just can't help some people

they lied about being jewish you dont think they lie about donations….

Honestly if she got caught on a video masturbating like evalion or maybe a porno with a boyfriend or something I would see it as a lot less bad then that weirdass video she made.

Their not stopping. They have to be stopped. They're pretending to be a part of this while using fucking names. ==NAMES!==

Are you fucking stupid? His real face and name have been known for YEARS.

Boring interview, no matter which side you're on.

By accident (unless you're Cernovich), I still think doxing Bulbasaur was pure leftist faggotry. And you also wanted to destroy the FtN guys until yesterday. Just say you want to ruin the lives of right-wingers "for teh lulz XD", that's a far more valid reason than the pretend moral outrage/butthurt you're presenting. I'm enjoying the drama either way, tbh.

I don't know, go- guys, look how much support they have. Too big to fall, maybe we're wrong, wtf i love jews now

(((Kike Enoch))) said quite clearly he's moving to better things. It sounds like he's positioning more mainstream. He can take the rebellious kids with him, but still be edgy enough to be fashy and therefore water down any ideas and shill for more wars for Israel.

Exposing scum like Peinovich is righteous. The lulz are the icing on the cake.

It's not that I don't want some white nationalist with a good radio show (debatable) who redpills normies to fuck off because he has a kike wife.

It's that he calls himself an "urbanite" and his family has more red flags than Weev's handbook for repairing websites. His wife represents several elements that actively work against whites. From Montclair, Jew Jersey and lives in upper east side NYC, red flags all over the temple. And now he's an actual kike?

It's really not unreasonable for him to just step aside and write a monthly article with no access to donation shekels for 6months to a year.

Personally we can't afford to have any jew involved unless they state they are kikes upfront and take no leadership position at all.

History is riddled with people and movements rotting on a side street because they trusted a "based kike".

Morrakiu confessed to being a race mixer and he's complicit in this. He's next. Find his dox and get him expelled from school. At least.

haha one of the guys is a fag, nice try

Wait…one of the fash the nation guys is a fag? Says who?

Listen to the latest merchant minute. We have to fucking kill Morrakiu. Publicly. Saw his fucking head off on LiveLeak.

As I said, that was known AFTER the fact, unless anyone here had inside info before destroying the others who weren't jews.

I can agree with that, fuck, ban all jews altogether. They have their own organizations and should fuck off to them.

Proofs? Yeah I thought so.

Is no jews really that impossible of a litmus test???? For a white nationalist podcast, website, forum, movement????????

Do you have a timestamp or a webm of it

Okay, some more whining from you. All I did was set you straight with my post
Mike Peinovich is all over the internet, tied to TDS and TRS. The whole shitshow of a site will likely die a slow death.
I'll just call it a purifying fire, how about that?

see

there's more info in some other threads, i don't listen to shitty controlled op podcasts so go find the shit yourself.

Go to 1:42:20

Edgy. I don't have any sympathy for someone who is dumb enough to think his ironic shitposting segment on a kike-enabling podcast is more memetically powerful than Holla Forums. He is another one of the cancerous e-celebs in the so called alt-right, and I would not shed a tear if he was doxed, but your comment comes off as pretty FBI tbh fampai

The whole shitshow will die slowly. I have to say I definetely didn't listen to the whole thing or even half of it but I skipped around and there was a noticeably strange mood in their voice a guilty nervousness. That show will never be the same. They might keep doing it for a while or even a long time but I wouldn't be surpised if they abandon it before the end of the year. But who knows? If they can still keep on raking in those shekels maybe they'll just keep it up regardless.

I agree, there is a surplus of memetic potential right now. I should have been saving all the memes up to this point, but hey you got to start somewhere.

Except Marek Bestiacz is a pseudonym. That's the thing no one knows. We have his face but not his name.

I just want the name faggotry to stop. All of it. You can't fight the kikes with a name, face or voice or identity of any kind.

Probably depends how many good goyim they can get to actually fall for it.

Proofs?

If someone knows is the ADL, they really got butthurt over him creating the echoes meme.

Fash Britannia disappeared a long time ago not that it was great in the first place tbh probably because of state agent Jez Turner

I've read the same, but I can't recall where it was let known by that guy. Anybody?

You can still do that from the earlier threads ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq Install 8chanX, and in a thread hit G for gallery mode github.com/Pashe/8chanX/tree/2-0

(checked)
I agree user, they will wear themselves down eventually. No matter how hard the shill us or fight us, Holla Forums will always comes out as the dominant esoteric force pushing social change. Stay strong, and stay vigilant. Shadilay.

I thought archive.is only saved thumbnails of threads, was I wrong?

Fuck TRS

weedyweedyweed.xanga.com/archives/

check it out goys, youcis is one crazy fucking whore

Its good to have people that aren't just keyboard warriors but hey. There aren't too many of those and the ones we got aren't that great. I mean some of them are alright. Of course some of the Republicans seem to be doing some alright things too hopefully in the next administration.

Let's just say I know he lives in Hampton Roads, Virginia.

Talk about chutzpah. Didn't even take a day off and went right back to telling jokes.

I'm gonna keep my eye on Stormer now. Anglin should be big enough and wise enough to work out this is fucked. If he don't change position quickly, then it will look bad for him.

If that's true then drop the dox, faggot.

stop saying goys, that was a >trs meme, we're done with that shit now

Well yeah, but you can open the original link on the top of the archive.is page. Though it seems like most of those archived threads are 404 now.

I don't have the full dox, like I said I stopped working on it

You sure showed him.

Kek agrees, fuck TRS

You've been missing FB 2.0

Yeah nah, you're full of shit. Hampton Roads is huge, might as well be worthless info.

maybe, maybe not

Oy vey somone shut this down
soundcloud.com/user-296696826/hey-there-mike

Someone posted screenshots of him on faceberg basically making light of it all, so no… he knows everything and is choosing to cuck

It says something about our society that she got fired for going slightly fashy but not for this trash.

Holy shit 8chanX catalog update button is a godsend
sage for off topic

Don't be a faggot, drop all the info you have

Thanks, I tried my darndest

All this shit expecting TRS hosts to disavow their real life friend is some weird shit. Loyalty to friends before anything, demanding disavowals is literally Communist China tier.

LOL

he's literally a fugging kike who's fugging a marxist faghag kike while pretending to be WN

if they care more about their social clique than WN then they can go away since they never cared

They haven't because, having heard the latest two podcasts, they are in on the joke. You're the butt of the joke goy.

Fuck them lot of them.

Yes fellow fashy goy, kicking jews out of the clubhouse when you find out they are jews it totally Chinese Communism, totally weird. We should all attend the East Transsexual Musical with our non-white family members and open out borders

Loyalty to your race and your nation, not a bunch of money grubbing kikes that dress in drag

Sven's the only one that could be considered a friend so I give him a kind of pass. The rest are acquaintances at best.

Anglin is the one that needs to come out and denounce him. Hell, the fact that this fat kike is stealing his shekels should be motivation enough.

My friend is a nigger, can he join the white separatist movement ?

Honor-less and shameless.
That "merchant minute" was basically:
"The jew cries out in pain as they strike you"

gold.

Morrakiu's latest MM. Be careful for salt overdose

His name is Mark and he lives in Virginia. He used to fuck a vegan stripper named Tia Foster. Her boyfriend at the time was Ryan Archibald. I'm sure Ryan and Tia both know his real name, but Ryan would be the most likely to give it up, given he was cucked.

purge them. purge them all.

Anglin doesn't need to do anything, he has seen podcasts, websites and "leaders" come and go.

He has a "don't punch right" policy right now, and after 2 days in, he can wait and see. Remember, he's still a forum fag and a forum war takes focus of the real goals .

TRS will be a footnote at the end of the year, Trump's inauguration is tomorrow and Kike Enoch is filling some deadspace in the Memesphere tbh

Tomorrow I am going to be watching livestreams with my fellow anons, shitposting as we watch history and harvest more salt than humanly safe.

Someone's butt sure is flustered. I hate people who talk like this faggot.

All these fuckin faggots sound like jews. why the fuck did it take this long to out these faggots?

all muh podcast niggers need to lurk 2 years you fuckin idiots.

WEW

Jews believe themselves to have a proprietary interest in all human activity and are obliged to insinuate themselves into every intellectual or creative movement or endeavor everywhere. To do less would be for them to concede that the story of humanity is not the Jewish story and they aren't destined to inherit the Earth. So, yeah… it's an impossible litmus test. They are hard-wired to destroy anything they can't cleanse, "judaize" and control.

The content of the movement or endeavor in its "unpure", pre-judaized state is largely irrelevant to that mandate. They would relish the challenge of reshaping a "anti-semitic, white nationalist" project to serve the Jews.

Hampton Roads Virginia
Mark
hmmm

Looks like we're getting warm fellas

Exactly, I don't blame them for being human and having deep ties to their friend but they have to realize loyalty comes at a cost. You can't be equally loyal to two different things when they come into conflict, its the definition of conflict of interest.

If they have publicly disavowed Mike's behavior and removed him from the movement, I wouldn't have given a shit if they privately were still friends as long as he had nothing to do with TRS and no access to anything. It would still have been a scandal and people would have hemorrhaged somewhat, but it would have shown that they weren't a bunch of LARPing sheckle sniffers with no principles and steadily they might have been able to recover their credibility.

Now thats all out the fucking window and everyone that didn't leave TRS is complicit and have to be completely purged and eternally disgraced.

10/10

Only death will right this.

The sandnigger he is referring to is Tia Foster, who is "Persian". She owns property in Virgina.

w ww.roanoke.com/news/local/roanoke/exotic-dancers-sue-roanoke-nightclub-over-wages/article_fb26968d-8ad8-5067-af15-99d8904daab3.html

Non-jews

The fact that they still have this bit after what happened… and then they used it to blame other people for their jew enabling degenerate choices!
The audacity of these jews.No doubt they chose the merchant minute to do this because it the most popular part of their garbage podcast also they are trying to employ some cognitive dissonance with their audience. How

Anyone can support TRS after this is beyond me.

motherfucker I'm laughing like an idiot at work now

Well done lad

could be better.

We'll see how it plays out. I can't see the demise of TRS atm because all the big hitters are taking their side. There's no way Anglin is impressed with what he's seeing… though i suppose the best option for him is to sit back like you say.

fuck off back to your containment boards you idiots

The fact he's bragging about miscegenation and pre-marital sexual degeneracy is some fucking degenerate Chad-tier behavior.

I'm not saying that men can't make mistakes with the occasional whore, but at the very least they should recognize that behavior as degenerate and not promote is as "normal" in an era where we are supposed to be bringing purity and self-control back to the forefront.

From a practical perspective women will have no incentive to stop being sluts if Chad is going to keep the cock-carousal open for business. It should at least be a lofty goal for men to stay virgins for their wives, even if they mess up a couple times.

Instead we have "white" nationalists talking about how they finna get dat asian pussy

yeaaah.. I've been on the fence about all this TRS stuff but the way they handled it is just pushing me away, this bit for example. They are actually doing the Hillary "nevermind the leaked info, the Russians did it, focus on the Russians!" but their case isn't even that strong it's "Antifa doesn't like us either! Why are you siding with them". So bad.

Fuck TRS

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT
oh god TRS never change you continue to make me kek beyond belief
Daily reminder this all could've been avoided if you prideful faggots just apologized

A true audio holocaust.

If The Daily Honeypot decides to try hosting a call in show again - this should be played by all callers.

Valuing a personal relationship over your loyalty to your own people is not virtuous

Webm'd

literally every TRS talking point has been checked by now

tfw 8/pol/ never dox'd any right-wingers :^)

I found Ryan Archibald's Linkedin:

linkedin.com/in/ryan-archibald-a5350ba8

(don't pull a ghoul and click it while signed into your personal linkedin)

*rubs hands*
dis is da poyfeckt shiks- I mean young woman to represent our interests

Ryan "The Nation Hapa Of One"

You can literally hear the asian blood in his voice m80.

Stop referring to people as the kike term for "cattle." That's TRS poison. Thanks for the image of the insane whore though. Further proof she's absolute trash.

You are the hobbyist cancer Dr. Pierce warned us about.

Nigger, after shitting on Anglin for YEARS I have come to begrudgingly respect the little shit. He's not a "leader", but damn if he doesn't serve a purpose and give the normies a big bullseye for them to look right past us. His forums also contain all the low energy stormlord drones that would legitimately purity spiral and shit up our thread with gems like,
4 times a day. It's like a nazi Reddit.
I can't take away from some of the dank memes, mass trolling and lulz his merry band of storm lords have inflicted on soft targets throughout the interwebs/twitter.

HE pushed "white genocide" hard as fuck, when I saw it as a misstep, and I ended up with egg on my face.
I'll never give them my info since Weev "fixed their website thought, fuck that

if thermobitch didn't dox Enoch, then he basically did everything you can do EXCEPT (technically) dox him. very Talmudic

Before this whole thing their podcasts were falling in quality lots of bad, unfunny boring shows however they had help from all the election related stuff all of which is over. So now they no longer have the election to pickup the slack, the quality is declining further due to recent events, they are exposed as liars,gave up on White nationalism,insult their community and blame anyone that are critical of them for their mistakes, some of their other podcasts/casters decided to leave,etc.

So where do they go from here? They will fade quickly from relevance ( if they ever were relevant in the first place) and finally go under.

bullshit they are not cucking because of him they are cucking because they are cucks pretending to be WN.TRS is a fking joke and a shitstain on Natsoc.Sure they say some edgy shit about niggers and other varieties of shitskins,and white genocide yet as you can see any jew/nigger loving rat can do that. I never liked them before all this recent bs FUCK TRS!!! and anyone associated with their lame fking podcast …..JEWS AND FAGS!!Really?? GO KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES!!

The bane one is perfect

better aspect ratio a.pomfe.co/fujwqud.webm

Sounds more like the anti-TRS shills than my arguments, TBH.

Ryan Archibald family.

t. Chimpire Kike

His Faceberg: ww w.facebook.com/ryan.archibald.589?fref=ts

archive.fo/WT2dV

Serious question, what is wrong with that? They're not white, and as long as your not putting babies in them or getting STDs what's it matter? Just human cocksleeves so you can please you real white wife down the line or your LTR pre-marriage.

I will CEDE to you that to a degree, that we need to bring back some semblance of "chastity" to the white western world and not try to turn as many white women out as we can like it's a contest.

I've seen you in the past 3-4 TRS threads, what are you so butthurt about, wasn't chimpire r/coontown which got shut down over a year ago?

Fuck, how many shekels did you donate?

Why dox mcfeels? He left trs after mike got doxed. Either he is against trs like we are,or maybe he is just trying not to get doxed himself. Deleting his podcasts and leaving trs doesn't make it less easy to dox him though. I kinda feel like this is friendly fire.

noticed how he even claimed that it was 8/pol/ are the true tranny lovers?

You mean dat Alfred Alfer video, wizard? I like it!

I have to agree about using the term goy. Simliar to Trump and his opinion on using "white trash". Video related from The Apprentice, one of Trump's best moments i've seen. Hopefully Kek provides us a new man like Pierce.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Except it turned out that Enoch actually has a jew wife.

We aren't niggers and need to stop acting like them. All men are base on a sexual level, but white men promote chastity and monogamy and have attempted to hold themselves to that standard.

As I said, men make mistakes because of their nature, but it should be considered shameful rather than lauded as a pillar of masculinity like the jungle apes do.

They're not trying to dox McFeels. They're trying to dox Morracow.

why are the halal and kosher ways to slaughter animals so cruel? do they think extra suffering improves the flavor or is it a ritual to the demon overlord?

The sandnigger vegan prostitute morikike used to fuck behind her boyfriend's back:

w ww.couchsurfing.com/people/tia-foster

archive.fo/K6gyQ

she fugs dogs

I doubt Morracow would be in Ryans faceberg friends list seeing as he fucked Ryans Girlfriend. He might still be in Tia Fosters friend list on Faceberg though.

Your quote is about the actions of Harold Covington, not William L. Pierce.

You actually think I'm the only user calling the
Chimpire out? Top kek. Fuck off back to wherever you came from. Loyalty to a "friend" who's a kike above your own race isn't loyalty at all. Drink bleach nigger.

Anyone with half a brain should realize how disgusting it is for white people to be calling each other the term kikes use to refer to gentiles as "cattle". It's fucking maddening that these scumbags at TRS pushed that as a meme.

My bad. Yeah after today's merchant minute he needs a dox. I think on disqus he said the (4)pol was right again, but even they're are against trsodomites.

I know, it's Pierce's quote.

Only Whites can be Balkanfags.

I don't have proof on hand but I've listened since episode 1 and I can confirm that he is indeed hapa. If you can get their entire archive from ep 1 you should do so. If you have autism that you can weaponize, listen to every episode and you'll find plenty of evidence.

whelp, i guess this faggot wants to get destroyed as well. I could have taken a few bantz, but referring to 8/pol/ as an army for some fugly lesbo is going too far.

BURN HIM

I swear to kek this is the last time I'll namefag here. I just want to confirm that it was indeed me last night answering some of the other user's questions.

Cheers. 14/88

jews that infiltrate and destroy groups. They have turned society into a brown, degenerate,dysfunctional garbage pile. These truths were at least touched on by TRS in the past and TDS. In fact its the reason why a white nationalist movement is even needed in the first place! However now all of the sudden jews are suddenly okay in a white nationalist movement when one of the top people in TRS has a jewish wife. His wife identifies as jewish hangs out with rabbis, heavily promoted pro-jewish shit, diversity, trannies, fags, etc. and enoch himself admitted he was jewish as well…. Did he "misspeak" perhaps we should ask his black brother about this?

You have to admit to yourself no matter how much you spent on "d'nations" and TRS merchandise that TRS is comprised of liars and con-artists that used you for your money.

Mike "reciting the talmud gets me in the mood" Peinovich

SHe was obsessed with dog porn for a while, lots of white anime girls fucking dogs, also sexually obsessed with metalocalypse and GGAllin

how edgy

It isn't namefagging if you are posting something that is relevant to the thread at hand, and requires you to prove your identity. This situation is one of the only valid reasons for using a tripcode, so if Holla Forums still allows them you 'ought to get one to use if anons have questions for you in a new thread. Just remember, tripcodes are for verifying identity over many relevant threads, not for waving your identity around like a faggot.

Because any self-respecting white woman is not going to want a guy who plowed his way through Vietnam like it was '69.

The audacity of these kikes

get your website up and get FtN on there, and take as much of TRS with you as you can. if you need help just ask. I'm sure you've been getting a bunch of offers anyway. as is shown ITT there are plenty of "8pol spergs" who can make up funny songs to go along with your intellectual content. its not that hard. godspeed

And who the fuck is going to tell her??

I'd prefer to just stay user on an user board. No need to tripfag since someone's going to add my OP in this thread and others to a infographic.

But, I appreciate the info/advice, thanks user.

Mike stayed with his kikewife for all those years because with a kikewife, it's almost guaranteed one can "speak greek"

Jus sayin

The thing that bugs me most about what happened with TRS is the freshly redpilled newfags that don't get it. Maybe TRS was their first 'redpilll' and so now they have this kind of messed up stockholm syndrome. So they go around talking about 1488, redpills and even the jewish question but at the same time are fucking defending Mike Enoch.

For new people that don't get it, and who think losing Mike is somehow some big loss to our people you need to understand that we have been harmed a thousand times worse by infiltrators, conmen and traitors than we have by antifa, the government or foreign groups.

That approach has been going on for decades now.
Watering the message down doesn't work because it just becomes Conservatism, and there are 1000s of better spoken, better groomed and better promoted conservatives. If necessary, they'll just create a new one deliberately tasked with taking you down.

But most importantly, you can't go back. You can't decide to compromise on racial issues and then decide it's wrong again.

Seems like this happens every decade – every 5 years, even.

The doctor, when she gets diagnosed with the alphabet soup you get from gook trannies.

Thanks user, we're working on it currently. Gonna be a month or so, tentatively speaking.

your leaders wife turned out to be a degenerate turbojew. you need to learn the history of white organizations and jewish infiltration to know why this is a problem. until then, keep giving all your shekels to the leftist kikes you fucking retard. good job! ur doing so much for le mervmeent!!! derp hurr durr durr

simply how poorly enoch & co have handled this situation proves their incompetence to me

Well you destroyed FTN and banned RWSS here ontop of being anti everybody who doesen't post on this weeb forum. Maybe have a little perspective?

yeah he's not at all compromised….
His wife had no idea that she was on tds… Mick had no idea about her very public faggot enabling & jew promotion.
TRS is not at all suspect now

"Jus saying"

A nigger or any other non white themselves are sexually transmitted disease as the disease comes full circle when you shit out ugly half breed big lip flat nose rats who's skin looks like a turd after having sex with them.

Never happened

You do good work. Will you make the KulturKampf episodes available as MP3s?

What I'm saying is that since you already revealed yourself in this thread, you should create a trip in here so that in the event that your inside verification is needed for something, you can confirm something without having to verify your identity again. But feel free to do whatever you feel best. Shadilay

Liar

You faggots are larping pretty hard pretending you are rooting out some vast yid conspiracy. I mean look at yourselved you are talking about going after every "namefag"

I understand that, I'm actually going to miss FTN. You have a bit of a point that we really don't trust outsiders but hey, guess what, this whole thing doesn't make us trust e-celebs any more now. I'll catch flak but I think Anglin and Spencer are possibly redeemable but I'm apprehensive of saying anything because the way things are going, in two weeks we'll get some new dox where it turns out they're both transexual or something.

It did happen that's why it was forced to get it's own board, funny how your mods followed the same line and you couldn't even keep the fire going.

I don't see why this would be an issue. All that sort of stuff is going to be hammered out in the next month or two.

Thanks, we're glad people enjoy our content. We never took shekels or donations throughout the year we produced content but the gratification of seeing people listen to our material and leave us comments was much more satisfying, tbh.

fuck off already go to your controlled op containment boards to shill this shit

Since David Duke got out of prison, he's held to what he calls the New Orleans Protocol – "no enemies on the right." He was in a very vulnerable position at the time and had to rebuild his fundraising apparatus which had been largely lost to other groups.

How it worked at the time:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Protocol

Anyone who signed it was protected from criticism, but more importantly it set aside anyone who wouldn't sign it as "malcontents" and "working4ourenemies." The reality is that signing it meant you ignored that a spendthrift married to a stripper and a man who would later be convicted of child porn charges were running William Pierce's legacy into the ground. And, of course, people who pointed such things out (Alex Linder at VNN, Craig Cobb) weren't invited to sign it.

t. chimpire kike

i don't think FtN would blame that on Holla Forums. Tharru certainly doesn't, if we can believe the namefagging

Holla Forums has had a strict no-eceleb rule for at least 2 years now

oh god sven quit being a butthurt faggot

BULLSHIT. Holla Forums is even anti-Holla Forums you dipshit. quit whining bc ur fragile feelings were hurt and grow a pair you doublenigger faggotkike

no, thank you. you should make merch. i know it sounds jewy but people need t-shirts and mugs and stuff like that. might as well have your logo on it instead of nike or whatever. I don't think its jewish unless you are constantly marketing it

every time you TRanShills post here like that, it just proves that you are the cult LARPers, and justifies everything Holla Forums is doing. I hope you know that. Engaging with Holla Forums is ALWAYS a losing battle. lick your wounds and walk away

I'm not interested in the podcast, but I am interested in verifiable info that could lead to rooting out of more compromised individuals. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that user

Shadilay mein Kollege Frosch

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

His wife produced that christmas poem. She didn´t know what it was for? Has this poem been addressed by Mike Enoch in the Rebel Shoah or TDS 123?

OK kids, here is a real example of shitposting. Now, if you're shitposting, it's not funny and it's stale as fuck, if not, stop larping.

Unless you are one of those nofap disciples along with being a "pure and clean" robot weirdo, a man has natural needs and has to take care of them - hopefully in the least degenerate way possible.

Mate, I added the 4chan watermark on there for this thread, I should have done it to begin with
Im just glad the 30 minutes I put into it is being shared and enjoyed, smack a 9GAG and IRONMARCH watermark onto it to please, I don't give a fuck.

This is really what brings my point home. There was lots of talk about wanting to go after jazz because he was a "namefag"on trs. If you are not bringing down some podcasterd further to the right of milo mod's just won't allow it after a while or there will simply be no interest here. 8/pol/ deserves all the shit they get for that

lel here's morrakiu apologizing on getting banned from a minecraft server

No, they didn't touch on any concerns except the jewish blood in Mike's wife. Anything else was brushed off as, I kid you not, "tinfoil". Anyone who uses TRS at this point needs to remove themselves from the gene pool.

don't apologize to this faggot. check the post history. every post ITT has been bait/shitposting

If that faggot podcaster was gonna post some inside info, screencaps, dox he woulda done it already. He's a faggot shilling his podcast. fuck that guy he's not posting anything helping uncover this OBVIOUS HONEYPOT when he can easily

your happa bastard mongrels

this is why everyone hate you Holla Forums. bc you allow 13yr olds like this post

but, do tell. what's the story behind RWSS?

faggot

Tharru, thanks for dropping in again. I had a couple question in the previous thread, big picture questions. Mind giving me your take on them? About damage to the movement overall. Only you can answer these questions. Here they are:

What do you think they think about this?

How can this be tied to Mooreakiu?

most WEW
Just stop. You don't deserve a good wife if you wont be a good man. Pretending you can behave this way and get a good wife because you will fucking lie to her is kike-tier.
Use that energy to better yourself and improve your chances with a good woman you can settle down and reproduce with. Baring that, masturbation is the lesser sin to deal with it with white whores being a last possible resort before you become irredeemable.

bitch niggers dont fuck with low t virgins.you can keep writing fan-fic about that though

The only or one of the only, yeah. You have legit autism. Not the good kind. Mental illness. I know where I am.

his online handle is 'markovdabeest'

This lads. We need to dox him. We can't allow WN to be controlled by name fags. I say we go after every TRS person who uses their voice and make them lose their job, then we go after duke and get him to shut down his podcast, then shut down counter currents, then shame spencer and make him drop it. For the good of white nationalism

Being sexually promiscuous is being a degenerate. Don't be a degenerate. Simple stuff.

/r/ing somebody post that two-post summary cap last night so TRS visitors can learn our side of the story tbh

Not a defeatist yet went to the store today go once a few months to stock up and seen some pink haired fatty that has no chance of reproducing unless artificial insemination or maybe a nigger would fuck it kissing a half shaved head slightly less fatty but uglier than a dogs asshole.Calling each other baby pretending some type of actual hetro relationship.I looked around as I got in the truck and was overwhelmed with jew hatred as they caused this shit with their mtv and constant portraying in movies and media of nigger fucking race mixer gay/lesbo smut degenerate bullshit.Why is it these fat ugly whores brainwashed by ugly hook noses even exist.The White Man has gone far to complacent to the whims of socially constructed jew abominations. If we don't reverse this shit and fast we are fucked.

Include it in the picture, for easy spreading

t. chimpire kike

Are you faggots even fucking trying at this point?

LIAR! YOU LYING 8POL ANTIFA!!! :^) Sure they did. They touched on the hypocrisy subject about people being banned from the forums for being 1/8 Jewish (even though they were vouched for) or having a hapa gf. Enoch's argument was "I didn't know that was happening" even though evidence was posted here that (unless its a really good shoop) proves that is a lie. Also, he used the "but I did so much for le movement" argument, and the "okay kick me out once we get the white ethnostate but hehehe that's not going to happen in my lifetime" argument.

So respectful. So contrite. So honorable. Real quality material right there, that guy!

Peggle already said KK and friends are not going to be doxed last thread.

this is why everyone hates you trs. bc you allow jewish content like this post

I'm from real Holla Forums dude. Why not ask one of your fellow spergs ranting about trsodmites or actually going on to the board that on this site and ask yourself why your mods would shut it down and why you cucks would fall in line with it.

did anyone cap the post from the guy from kulturkomf answering questions? in one of the last threads?

In a way, is it any different than the Christians who never read the bible and worship at the altar of Israel and the jews? They have the basic knowledge and the tools to see the jews for what they are, but instead they end up inviting fags to worship in their churches in between donating to Africa while importing refugees.

Some people just latch onto to shit for any sense of belonging. I absolutely hate some of you fuckers here - but at least we can speak the same language and stand side by side when it comes to kikes without being jewish or married to jews

lol those stupid 8/pol/acks think they can recognize foreigners but not if I use their lingo!
that'll show them

nigger

Trips confirm

I agree 100% the doxxing is the best thing we have ever done, now we need to take it to the next level

lol

Embarassing.

mark of the beast
Real Classy Morracow lol le edgy

Dude, just stop. You're nobody, and nobody is going to join you on it, so nothing is going to happen.

So it's agreed then. Who has duke's home address?

How many good boy points do you robots have to save up for wives?

filtered.

Can you recognize obvious sarcasm? I've been shilling for TRS all thread, and every time some clever user posts something like a couple of you idiots fall for it. How new are you?

TRSodimites detected

I can't tell if this is satire or not.

Like attracts like, enjoy your disgusting slut of a wife who is just as good at lying to herself as you are.

Weeb posters are not white
MOOOOODS

Don't even give this faggot the benefit of the doubt of being a Holla Forums shill. This is a TRanShill being sarcastic and it stinks to high heaven. What I don't get is: if full/pol/ is so pathetic and useless and ineffectual, then why is TRS so interested in controlling the narrative here? This is just another example of TRSkike double-talk

I'm not TRS you retard. look at my post history. Now, stop rewind and try again

this is real/pol/. cuckchan is sperg/pol/ and has sjw mods. the mods here are… unfortunate… but they are certainly not pink-haired feminists like at half/pol/

counter current is gay they deserve the omar mateen treatment

That is fucking sad

how the fuck would you even know? "Anonymous" means any of us could be anybody. self hating jews and all other possible combinations of [insert race here] no way to know just by text.

So I see you still haven't bothered to find out what RWSS were and why your mods banned it and yet you still think you are not the cucked chan

There is no such thing as safe intercourse.
"I'm wearing a rubber" gives only basic protection. It's two organic beings nude and near each other. Germs are guaranteed to be transferred, especially in the case of hookers.

Tranny, female or male - in that line of work it doesn't really matter.

And if they find you have something - no white woman wants you.

Past matters too as shown above :^)

oh shit i guess we anfa8/pol/chan naow, time to take down the nazees with our implicit allies the gay community and based zionist jews

His scalp will be glorious.

Exactly my fellow 1488er goyim. They are all faggots and must be destroyed

TRSodimite ahoy

For what purpose

I haven't seen this level of shilling since CTR fizzled. That's why I commented in a previous thread that TRS was likely deep state sponsored controlled opposition to push the far right leftward. If this shit continues when TRS reopens their forums, my suspicions will be confirmed in my eyes

If you are too much of a faggot to tell me, then I simply don't care quite frankly. My self-esteem is not tied to some faggot board or namefag community like you. I actually do things with my life. I know the mods here are shit, so your childish "no u" arguments aren't having any effect at all

oh shit, is this board full of jewish larpers while all the usual posters are raiding Leftypol? DId I not get the memo again

What is going to come of this generation of hook nose infected losers as they grow up eventually like the fking hippie rats of the 60s most all them became granola eating commies and all their kids had bi racial nigglets.LOL

Who's this guy?

Link Related. Live in Lynchburg Virginia?

linkedin.com/in/mark-ovdabeest-04312b54

Hmmm, and I thought it was halfchan not SA that came up with those…

i was just poking fun at the right faggets don't be butt blasted

Well it was actual activism that further our cause, we shut down nearly 30 leftist collectives and hives of degenercy across the country. When our cuck mods banned it we fought it for 2 weeks while trying to seek refuge here for it, it was banned in 2 days and you cucks took it like the worthless faggots are you.

Sorry for the effortpost but I wanted to give you a genuine answer.

I guess my take on it is that the personal relationships are overriding some basic, foundational principles. I think it ultimately comes down to a weak character and lack of will to do the right thing.

TRS introduced me to racism and the JQ as being a subject I could (and should) investigate as well as the idea that American Whites and native Europeans have their own interests and don't need to cuck because of 'muh PC' or 'muh Jews'.

But it wasn't really TRS that red pilled me on Jews or being racist but my specific field of philosophy. If you go and look at the various big-name philosophers across Western history there's a common vein when it comes to Jews, race, nationality. Voltaire, Nietzsche, Fichte, Kant, Schopenhauer, Hitler, to name just a few.

And then there's reading Jewish academic historians themselves like Arthur Hertzberg as well. They're very open about how they subvert Western (and really any) society to further their own aims - it's just, there's been such a mental and cultural brainwashing that no one except people like us thinks to look there. The best source I've found on red pilling people on the JQ are Jews' words themselves on how they view us and Western society. Books like Culture of Critique are great for analysis and meta-understanding, but if you want to get right down to it, go read what Jews think about us, lol.

Breaking this conditioning and presenting the possibility of looking and talking about Jews and advocating for White interests is what I owe TRS. However, I went from a classical, 1800's anti-federalist to a fascist because of the actual readings and philosophy/history I looked into - not TRS. Though, maybe I'm a minority or it's just because m formal college education is philosophy - I don't know. I'd hope more people were like me and I suspect a lot of Holla Forums is like this as well.

The point is, once you read all this shit, and come to understand the JQ and the only possible avenue for our survival, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how one could reconcile being anti-Jew and also being married to one. Or, for that matter, being pro-White but being married or attracted to non-Whites. Same thing goes with the HQ (homosexual question). Once you peg something as subversive to White/European interests and our preservation, imo, the only rational thing to do is excise that thing like you would a cancerous tumor from the body.

This whole escapade with TRS and these revelations, in some sense, has been a useful tool in testing our characters and our will to stay true to the path of White survival. I am deeply saddened that I had to part ways with some people I considered friends, but our task is far bigger than any one person's relationship with another person. This is a lesson I take from Hitler and the concept of struggle and conflict I accept as necessary because of Nietzsche and Ernst Yunger (specifically 'On Pain'). Our trials and task is even larger than myself and I accept that.

People, podcasts, and namefags come and go. But holding true to our ideals and principles will ensure the greatest race with the greatest civilization yet known to history will live forever. This, I think, is the answer to your question. I think they simply lack vision and the personal will to see it through.

Right Wing Safety Squad, I don't know how you missed it

larpers - yes, Jewish - varies by individual

good luck getting anything out of this

Because he is a typical 8 goon who simply goes with the herd. No mind of bis own. Not suprising someone the more fantical anti TRS faggots don't know what it is

Mate, at what point did I state that I was fucking Asian hookers? You have a real skewed version of how sex happens IRL. You don't have to pay for it. You know that, right?

I was talking about batting around a yellow slice for a few weeks or months before settling down with an actual white woman in a committed relationship. You're all over the place and having an argument with an imaginary opponent.

I didn't realize how pro-fag Morrikike was/is. Some of his older videos are quite liberal.

archive.fo/yGHdc
archive.fo/AL1eA

Roosh explained why such standards should only apply to women, I am not at all hypocritical.

White women are unredeemable degenerates if they have sex out of marriage with a white man but I am not if I suck a BBC (okay, a couple dozen BBCs), okay? If you disagree, you are bluepilled. ;)

Things we know:

First name: Mark
Last name: ???
Lives/Lived at: Lynchburg, VA, maybe Hampton Roads, VA
Associates: Ryan Archibald (doesn't remember him), Tia Foster
Uses the FB pseudonym: Marek Bestiacz
Online handle: Markovdabeest

And I just want to say that's the sad thing dude. He will post for hours about TRS yet call me a shill for them when I know more and am simply more involved in chan right wing actvism than he will ever be

More like you faggots gave up on pushing it. you have your own board for that shit. 8ch.net/rwss/catalog.html

He deserves all he is going to get and more. Only the worst for this skinny loud mouth. I also love how they talk about chad nationalism while being complete betas.

you could be right. chances are trs is just another jewish astroturf shekel scheme. but as one user pointed out the other day: those two are not mutually exclusive. personally, I think what you're see here is the power of ideology – or brainwashing or cult behavior, if you prefer. Apparently, many of these TRanShills' identities are so wrapped up in the TRSodomite institutional edifice that they can't bear to see that crumble. So, they'll justify literally anything in a vain attempt to put everything back to the status quo ante. the problem is, now that the jew is out of the bag, that simply cannot happen. at least not with enoch being a pigheaded faggot about the whole thing

oh the thing where people were calling the fire department or whatever? yeah, I knew about that you doublenigger. i didn't know the mods banned it. seems like it was up for quite some time tbh. I thought everything went smoothly

i didn't miss it you doublenigger i just didn't recognize your faggot acronym right off the bat. this is why everyone hates you. you can't just make up an acronym you use in your own little circle-jerk and expect everyone else to know it. I'm busy dealing with real life, not sitting in my mother's basement all day long, you fucking teenage twat

I like your post, even if you should drop the TRS memes.
Its interesting seeming someone who came out of University Philosophy with a degree redpill on the JQ. The movement needs people like you to anonymously give an "educated' perspective on the more nuanced issues of the WN movement.

Creating philosophy memes and hate infographs could be a good use of your talents, just avoid namefagging or doing anything that could lead to you getting doxed.

On the subject of the HQ, the fag community themselves should be pissed at the kikes for pushing their fetish into the light and ultimately causing it to combust. Gay shit has existed throughout history but in its proper place of behind locked room and in the darkest places where it couldn't be used to corrupt and subvert proper society. No one used to give a shit if you buggered a few younger boys in prep school as long as you grew out of it and lived a normal life. In the 1950s you could even get a sex-change as long as your goal was to stay out of the spotlight and try to live a low-key life as your new gender (with an understanding that you would never marry)

no one here talks like this you fuckin TRSodomite

RWSS never had any traction on 8/pol, its more 4/pol thing, peoples just crosspost here.

Lets pretend that is true. Yeah why would 8cuck want to shut down hives of leftism? You are essentially just reinforcing my point

The jew must die forever and never given sanctuary in a foreign state ever again.I wish we didn't have nukes and only ever relied on conventional so we could go decimate israel and let the muds invade them and fuck their race into oblivion (ashkenabtchwish you was NAZI)

And he just looked it up. Thanks for playing 8gag

Thanks for the detailed response.

I couldn't agree more that it is about much more than myself/yourself, or our worldly comforts. We will be dead and gone in due time. This is a key point that must be understood.

Sadly, this makes a lot of sense.

If you're still around, I would be curious about any book/text recommendations on
Is Arthur Hertzberg a good starting point? I haven't heard of him before. Any suggestions welcome. I have a huge interest in trying to redpill normie friends.

Did your handler tell you to stop using 'antifachan' as a label? Or are you just using 8cuck now because you like variety?

no, that's my problem with you retard. I'm not from TRS. I think that what you and TRS have in common is you "believe" in things and think "activism" a good thing, not completely faggotry. listen to yourself. you sound like a fucking sjw commie.

"oh muh god, like, my activisuuuuum is like waaaaaay bettah then yours YOLO SWAG!!!"

Also goes by Tyrant Fashister on FB and YT. archive.fo/5spqG

On his Marek FB, he's in a group for buying and selling used autos in Hampton Roads. I'd tend to believe that over his LinkedIn, which looks abandoned. archive.fo/1IYfT

What kind of faggot kike talks like this?

Is anyone else reading this shit? This is the kind of mindset many 8cucks are headed towards

and didn't look anything up told me. again, I just didn't recognize your faggot acronym. stop being an obscurantist terrorist

TRSIDF detected.

banned by both the 4chan and Holla Forums mods?

indicates that both Holla Forums boards are controlled by Leftists.

This doesn't surprise me…. these faggots are shekel farming, probably also selling ID's as well…. as I said earlier how much of the donations went to those jewish tranny shows mikes wife put on? How much to other leftist causes? How much to further subvert right wing groups?

So far the best idiot on the alt-right was Chris Cantwell despite still being a lolbertaian and a bit of a degenerate, because he was upfront with all his shit.

have you tried to lurk moar?

Duke didn't even know what was going on in the situation. Anglin didn't really defend him and actually came right out and said he should divorce his kike wife. Anglin has a really sort of 4D chess way of dealing with others in "the movement." See how he backhandedly mocks Richard Spencer by calling him "Nazi Leader" and then says he's going to send 300 skinheads and Hamas representative to march outside of his mom's house. He almost never just comes out and says "yeah this guy is a faggot" about anyone because it never got him anywhere before.

Let's pretend you were banned here. You have the ability to make your own boards and oversee them as you see fit.

t. chimpire kike

I think all the palesstinians should mass exodus and force all jews dual citizens of all nations move to israel then fucking nuke em.

so the kike is still making podcasts even after being exposed. bragging about the record pity-shekel haul

this is intolerable. he must be ground into dust. what else can we do to them, my fellow 8polacks

At this point, they're merely historical. We're moving on. This was one of the reason I shoahed all the podcast episodes. They were associated with something we're no longer associated with.

As far as the HQ, the idea that homosexuality - or pederasty as it was previously commonly known - was a generally accepting thing behind closed doors is a Jewish subversion of our history.

Voltaire sums it up pretty well in his entry on 'Socratic-Love:

"If the love called Socratic and Platonic is only a becoming sentiment, it is to be applauded; if an unnatural license, we must blush for Greece.

It is as certain as the knowledge of antiquity can well be, that Socratic love was not an infamous passion. It is the word “love” which has deceived the world. Those called the lovers of a young man were precisely such as among us are called the minions of our princes—honorable youths attached to the education of a child of distinction, partaking of the same studies and the same military exercises—a warlike and correct custom, which has been perverted into nocturnal feasts and midnight orgies.
The company of lovers instituted by Laius was an invincible troop of young warriors, bound by oath each to preserve the life of any other at the expense of his own. Ancient discipline never exhibited anything more fine.

Sextus Empiricus and others have boldly affirmed that this vice was recommended by the laws of Persia. Let them cite the text of such a law; let them exhibit the code of the Persians; and if such an abomination be even found there, still I would disbelieve it, and maintain that the thing was not true, because it is impossible. No; it is not in human nature to make a law which contradicts and outrages nature itself—a law which would annihilate mankind, if it were literally observed. Moreover, I will [148] show you the ancient law of the Persians as given in the “Sadder.” It says, in article or gate 9, that the greatest sin must not be committed. It is in vain that a modern writer seeks to justify Sextus Empiricus and pederasty. The laws of Zoroaster, with which he is unacquainted, incontrovertibly prove that this vice was never recommended to the Persians. It might as well be said that it is recommended to the Turks. They boldly practise it, but their laws condemn it.
How many persons have mistaken shameful practices, which are only tolerated in a country, for its laws. Sextus Empiricus, who doubted everything, should have doubted this piece of jurisprudence. If he had lived in our days, and witnessed the proceedings of two or three young Jesuits with their pupils, would he have been justified in the assertion that such practices were permitted by the institutes of Ignatius Loyola?

It will be permitted to me here to allude to the Socratic love of the reverend father Polycarp, a Carmelite, who was driven away from the small town of Gex in 1771, in which place he taught religion and Latin to about a dozen scholars. He was at once their confessor, tutor, and something more. Few have had more occupations, spiritual and temporal. All was discovered; and he retired into Switzerland, a country very distant from Greece.

The monks charged with the education of youth have always exhibited a little of this tendency, [149] which is a necessary consequence of the celibacy to which the poor men are condemned.

This vice was so common at Rome that it was impossible to punish a crime which almost every one committed. Octavius Augustus, that murderer, debauchee, and coward, who exiled Ovid, thought it right in Virgil to sing the charms of Alexis. Horace, his other poetical favorite, constructed small odes on Ligurinus; and this same Horace, who praised Augustus for reforming manners, speak in his satires in much the same way of both boys and girls. Yet the ancient law “Scantinia,” which forbade pederasty, always existed, and was put in force by the emperor Philip, who drove away from Rome the boys who made a profession of it. If, however, Rome had witty and licentious students, like Petronius, it had also such preceptors as Quintilian; and attend to the precautions he lays down in his chapter of “The Preceptor,” in order to preserve the purity of early youth. “Cavendum non solum crimine turpitudinis, sed etiam suspicione.” We must not only beware of a shameful crime but even of the suspicion of it. To conclude, I firmly believe that no civilized nation ever existed which made formal laws against morals."

oll.libertyfund.org/titles/355#Voltaire_0060-06_505

>I think that what you and TRS have in common is you "believe" in things and think "activism" a good thing, not completely faggotry. listen to yourself. you sound like a fucking sjw commie.

Just for a second time

i never saw them banned here. I'm going to have to call for proofs. they were up for several weeks iirc

have you tried to create OC rather than sucking Kike Hamhock's cock?

You don't even know the acronym it went under. Methinks you were not paying attention regardless 8cuck

There video of him shooting in the woods with some other people. May or may not help with the doxerino.

yes
who

reported for shilling and derailing

for a third time, faggot!!!
>>>/trs/

you know who TRanShill
>>>/trs/

That's right call your cucked mods. I don't give a fuck, faggot

A man who compromises on the ideal has already lost.
Have you considered making a discussion episode on The Myth by Rosenberg?

in 50 years maybe the palestines can move back to the shit whole but they world would be free of jews and those punk ass muslim jihadi cucks would get dispatched in short order instead of funded by a pres of the US that got fisted by israel for 8 years yet pushes of he is actually hostile to them TOTAL BS Obama was a fking jew rat puppet the whole abstained to vote was a farce they never gave a sht about any votes to begin with this is just the jews in with trump carefully scripted.

Hertzberg's 'The French Enlightenment and the Jews: A History of Anti-Semitism" as well as Poliakov's volume edition of "The History of Anti-Semitism" are good places to start.

If you can also find an original copy or contemporary english translation reprint of "Letters of Certain Jews Monsieur Voltaire" I would also recommend that. I have an 1836 copy that's in decent shape but I don't know how hard they are to come by.

A lot of people like online sources but when it comes to digging back into history and using modern reprints I don't risk any sort of revisionism and editing. For instance, though the entire version of Voltaire's philosophical dictionary exists online at project gutenberg, there is an edited and condensed version which is more prominently advertised whose entries have all been scrubbed of Voltaires vicious and really hysterically scathing criticisms of Jews. You have to know that there are more than 100 or so entries in his dictionary to think to look for the less well advertised full edition also on their site. Most people would have no idea his original dictionary had over 900 entries and so they'll likely take it for granted that the condensed version is the actual full one.

Like all their other good memes, it was ours first.

I was going to listen to many of those you asshole

cute

Mike Enoch here, and here's the thing: When you filter someone here on Antifachan™, they win. If you'd like to hear more about how ignoring anyone shilling for my Jewish podcasting network is really just a personal failure on your part due to not being pragmatic about based kikes™ like myself being involved in white nationalism, I am starting a personal tutoring service that will shed light on any questions you may have. If you're interested please just drop me a line at [email protected]/* */ and we can figure out an EZ-Pay™ financing plan that fits your personal budget and get the ball rolling on dispelling the vicious myths about Jewish subversion of white interests that have been floating around the internet lately. Shalom and don't forget to turn off that pesky AdBlock!

Also, if you can avoid it, and want to purchase hard copy prints of Western philosophers and their works, most modern translations are shit (especially Nietzsche and Fichte). Best way to get good translations are to look for prints prior to 1960.

cry more

I never saw it got banned here, just lost of interest. I can see the mods banned a duplicate thread but no the topic itself

See how Trump immediately came out like he is gonna white knight for israel yet obama been kissing their hook nosed asses for 8 years and just sent then billions .Bait and switch ..

9/11

You sure showed us Morakike.

i could tell this one wasn't smart

I wonder how long I can keep this autistic lemming going

That's because it wasn't and the kike screeching that it was will never be able to show proof because it didn't happen.

pleb

nice find

Where?

honestly no idea, but it sounds funny

Excellent info, thank you. Will look into this.

Should I make another thread on this?

Very implicit indeed.

>>>/trs/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/
reported and filtered

With the ghostbin and proper numbering, yep. Its only 723 replies at the moment though.

make sure you give it a good name like "Morrikike wants some too" edition

What's truly SAD! about this whole affair is that TRS probably isn't a run-of-the-mill fed honeypot or SPLC-funded controlled opposition (like renegay and ramsey) but, worse yet, these cucks are serious. That is, Mike "race-traitor infiltrator" Peinovich actually believes that he is fit to lead a WN or perhaps NS "movement", and so do his fangoys. This is a level of un-self-awareness that shouldn't even be possible.

It's the current year, TRSodomites - not 2005 anymore! You can't wish the gravity of the kike problem away. There is only one race capable of subverting pro-white "movements", and it's certainly not the niggers, the spics, the dunecoons, or the gooks. You let them in at your own peril.

WNism must be purely white. If you insist on having non-whites (and why would you, bruder?), the last non-whites you should have is kikes. They are the single group that is 100% guaranteed to undermine all your work, and leave you worse off than when you started. Anything touched by them is forever defiled and has to be euthanized (in flames).

Disgraced Neo-Nazi pundit “Mike Enoch” vows to expand racist podcast network, despite alt-right doxxing war

archive.is/4uHhq

kek they quoted me.

Lolberg fedoras were a mistake.

no need to get so assblasted i didn't recognize your pet name for (((him))), but it's okay soon they will reopen the forums and you can go back

The homo situation is easy. Execution for sodomy like we had for hundreds of years. This keeps the fags tight in the closet or completely dissuades them from indulging their urges at all. Then every once in a while you make a big public spectacle of executing a homo to keep the fear in them.

5:27

Dindu exorcism! -D

Getting homosexuality out of a buck is as hard as getting the stench out of a bucket of warm vomit.

The fact that Salon is now in a position that they need to publish lines like this is fucking hilarious in itself.

this, and i don't understand why TRS doesn't get that. These people delight in undermining goyish movements, almost as much as stealing goy shekels. You're literally playing into their MO!

and

if Kike Hamhock really cared about "the movement" rather than his own pride, he wouldn't have done what he did leading to more articles like this. Every step of the way, this fat faggot has shown himself more and more not to be capable of leadership in any way shape or form – especially not "intellectual" or "strategic" leadership. Just look at this huge fuckup!!!

these people need to go

Actually I've gotta run to work, please make the thread though someone else.

Morrikike let's get, but FTN has my sympathy. They pulled out upon hearing about the jewess.

I won't pursue jazzhands or halberstram. Everyone involved said he didn't know and quit once he found out.

tfw salon quotes your shitpost..

This next bread will be for Morakike that little hook nosed pissant.

this is how stupid you are

The Fatherland was about as entertaining as watching grass grow anyway

I agree, but I'm not making the thread bc I have work to do

Didn't bulbasaur shut down all his shit? Sounds like salon just made that up.

Have to get some water after that.
We just had one, and it doesn't appear to be over yet.

Somebody had a troll account under Bulbasaur's real name, that's probably what it was. Still funny though.

Isn't one of the Fatherland hosts a flip?

are you married tho

you keep saying filtered im not sure u know what that means

kek

More fake news smdh

Yeah, yet the Fatherland guys basically ran the forum and routinely banned people and shit talked mystery meats etc.
he's half flip

OY VEY, THESE Holla Forums GOYS ARE DIVING THE RIGHT

IT's Ryan "the nation of one", he also talks about how he wants to rape white women while larping as a white nationalist

It's like watching Fiddler on the Roof, what the fuck

AYO, TURN ON TRZ.BIZ

ENOCH AND HIS SHABBOS GOYIM DELETED THE REBEL YELL INTERVIEW AND PURGED ALL REFERENCES TO WHAT HAPPENED

donate button is still there, goyim :^)

What a bunch of fags

THISIS A D&C THREAD, DESIGNED TO TURN Holla Forums's USERBASE AGAINST TRS' USERBASE.

OP IS A KIKE

Anglin disavowed Enoch last night on The Krypto Report.

soundcloud.com/thekryptoreport/the-krypto-report-episode-ii-the-trumpenkrieg-begins

I don't give a fuck about the TRS userbase. Vast majority of those guys are on our side. I'm out for blood against the TRS inner circle of jews, faggots, shabbos goyim, complicit liars, and edgy libertarians LARPing as white nationalists for attention.

I was glad they disavowed. Lauritz (and by extension, the FTN guys and Trent Holmgren as well) did as well during his segment, and confirmed the leaks from tharru/anons that claimed the FTN guys truly didn't know about this shit.

However, I don't like the "let's just move on from this" attitude. I get that they're trying to be professional and starting a feud, as a namefag, might be undesirable. But TRS have shown themselves to be utter trash. It's not good enough to ignore them. The message of their kikery MUST be sang from hilltop to hilltop so that ALL would-be-listeners are aware of their subversive bullshit. Everyone needs to know.

It's not good enough that I and others just ditch TRS and let them continue their shit. They need to be completely BTFO. Their listener base needs to crumble until it's nothing but their inner circle of 250 faggots listening in. They need to have all credibility stripped away, to the point where they're even more of a joke than Renegade.

You can claim this attitude is "D&C", but you know what's really dividing white nationalists right now? The fact that Enoch refused to step down and TRS refused to admit wrongdoing. They're the ones causing controversy and a massive rift. Not me. Not us.

hahahhahh fucking kikes, good thing we saved it

We still have it, but their goal is to prevent anyone from hearing it.

They're trying to pull the same shit CNN/Hilldog did regarding the Wikileaks: don't talk about them, pretend they don't exist, and deflect whenever they're mentioned. Don't let them memory-hole what happened. This shit needs to go out to everyone that identifies with "alt-right"

The sound clips and infographics need to be spread far and wide.

Which jewish holiday rhymes with Youcis? :^)

infographic saved lol

You lost kike. Your big plan backfired and had no affect on the overall movement. It certainly had no affect on TDS other than giving it a shit load of publicity and listeners. You got btfo'd…and now your crying and kvetching about it. It's great.

The only affect that the revaluation had on Enoch's rep is that normies are more likely to find him relatable and not a "blind hater". If I were him I would have false flagged this whole thing from day one.

It hasn't even been a month yet. In Internet time it's been ages, but IRL this shit has only been going on since it started boiling in October. This flame war is only beginning. How long can your group of shills keep up the damage control?

Even Fascist Lemming and Andrew Anglin have distanced themselves from Kike Enuch, it's ogre.

Here's the thing, be implicit.

Am I the only one on Holla Forums who doesn't like going to the beach?

You don't like having a great implicit fun time impliciting for the implicit race?

hmm that soumds so familiar, I wonder where I heard that before…
>>>/trs/1962

I'm basically a fish, I love the ocean

Water is great, I just hate going to the beach. Too many people, too much hassle. Then again I live 2 hours inland.

What a lovely couple. :^)

I much prefer mountains and forests. Then again my ancestry is german-irish, so makes sense.

kek, same the only reason why I went everyday is because I worked there
also /trs/ BO, pls check your modmail inbox, hoping you're itt :^(

are you retarded?

Pretty sure it was there to trigger the trshills who always said our mods were aligned with ironmarch

he said it in one of their first episodes

if you go through the early ones which have him as a guest you'll find it

>Mike: Ummm I think that in cases like this there’s an absolute purist stance which is like they’re simply not allowed in which case I have to go.

>But in terms of who's gonna be part of this movement, I would say yeah like it's gotta be White people and really Jews should be excluded and if you've gotta let in a mixed Jewish person, then really they have to have done something to earn that, you know, and I think that, in my case, I did.

>I've used the word Jewed in that kinda context basically my whole life and even amongst other Jews I use the word Jew that way.

If these are accurate transcripts then it is pretty conclusive; isn't it?

That sounds almost exactly like Holla Forums.

Kike Eunuch is a jew. It really is simple.

TDS pushed hard to get Trump elected. It is quite clear now why. Trump has made it quite clear that he is going to push a strongly pro-Israel policy.

It's also clear that some Jews were fed up with Obongo's faggotry and wanted a US that was going to go full in and fuck up Assad.

Trump is going to try to do a deal with Moscow. They'll swap Assad for Ukraine.

what's the status on this kike?

still pocketing WN shekels?

First he claimed to be stepping down. Then TRS retconned that. He did an "interview" with Rebel Yell where he was asked softball questions and danced around the issue without really addressing it. He admitted he could not stay in a White ethnostate because of his percentage of Jew blood, then they took the interview down a couple of days later.

From what I understand on the next episode of their podcast they pretended like nothing happened except during their donation segment when they gloated about all the money they received post dox.

disgusting