Are you still upset, Holla Forums?

Are you still upset, Holla Forums?

The 1st three episodes were amazing the Ashi fucked it up

The writing was really, really bad at times. Especially most some of Jack's dialogue.

That said, it had some cool moments and I'm pleased with it overall. We finally got an ending and that's better than nothing.

Would've been great without Ashi shoehorned in. Then it could've stayed as great as it started.

No. I'm satisfied by what we got.

I think we deserved more.

Actually, I have a question. If 50 Years Later Jack killed Past Aku…what would happen to Past Jack that Aku just threw into the portal?

he will do the same thing in his timeline and end up continuing the cycle forever and ever. Its a good cycle, like a tricycle.

First three episodes were awesome, then we switched dimensions and ended up with…what we got. A shame Ashi's poor writing derailed the whole show and that the dark mature side wasn't explored after episode 4.Also wish we saw Aku's more sinister side not his sadistic casual evil side, like in Birth of Evil or the first episode of the entire show.

How? Aku in the past is dead..therefore there is no future that is Aku…because he's dead in the past.

Only that there wasn't a proper Jak/Aku showdown

I can't believe retards are still asking this question. It's probably the same ones who were sperging out about Aku saying "Oh no" when Jack and Ashi go back to the past because 'hurrr timeline would have ceased existing he couldn't talk!' even though we saw just a couple episodes prior that the actual time travel took time to accomplish (which is why Aku could reach in and pull Jack back out of the portal earlier).

Episodes 1-4 are pretty fantastic, 5 is pretty good, 6 is pure fanservice and it's up to you how much you'll enjoy that, 7 is eh, 8 is eh but pretty funny because of all the tumblr salt it caused, 9 is okay, 10 is good but sadly rushed. I really think the series needed a couple more episodes to handle everything properly, all the ingredients are there for it to be great overall, but it needed more time to simmer. Instead we got a 'good' ending, rather than a great one.

First 3 episodes were amazing, and the rest of the episodes were declining in quality. Feels like they blew all of the budget on the first three episodes. Start of episode 10 was pretty great, though.

Ashi should have died at the end of episode 3.

I'm fine with the ending. Jack staying in the future would have been retarded.

It could have been worse for an ending in the current year. A lot of things could have been worse… so honestly, I wasn't even mad to begin with. It wasn't the best ending, but it was an ending.

It was a pretty chill ending. The second half of the season was pretty rushed compared tot the first half.
Btw you mixed Holla Forums Holla Forums with cuckchan Holla Forums…

I hear the comics actually follow with one of the endings hinted at in the previous seasons so there is still that.

Ending was okay but it definetly feels rushed. There was something off after episode 3. Like you could feel like it really needed 12-13 episodes instead of the 10 we got.

Some things needed to be cut because they seem to waste precious episodes given that they only had 10 episodes to work with. That last episode should have been a one hour long special instead of the 30 minute time slot we got.

Better to have an ending than no ending at all. Could have been better but am happy with what I got.

Why would I be upset? because Jack's waifu doesn't exist? ya know, just like every other waifu.

I had no problem with Ashi being included

it started pretty good, you could tell it was different from the get go but was still good (example this scene would have been all environmental noises and footsteps instead of carpenter brut) turned into a shitshow though.

pretty much this

I liked it

I had a problem with Ashi's tits not being included

Yes, upset about rushed episodes, too fast pacing and that girl side character that name i dont even remember that that took too much time away from jack and shifted the focus of the finale from the Jack - Aku struggle to some failed love story

this

First 3 episodes were 10/10. Later ones were worse, but I still liked them. Fuck the ending though, Jack doesn't even aknowledge the fact that all those people he met, all those things he accomplished effectively never happened and will never exist.

This.

It was shit when Frank Miller did it
It was shit back when originally broadcasted
its still shit

I'm surprised Ronin doesn't get brought up more in Samurai Jack discussions.

Because it's shit, user.
It's so terribly written despite the unique premise, Genndy at least made it work for a kids' show.

So your favorite cartoon is a rip-off of shit?

My cartoon is a good execution of an idea previously executed terribly. Get over your negative perception of derivative work and this "it's not totally original :(" mentality and you'll live a much better life.

lol

I, too, prefer shitty caveman drawings over portraits and paintings made by artists.
Gotta stick to the "classics" amirite?

Advice you'd listen to if you had any sense.
But you don't.