The "Bleached" meme

Where do this meme come from? 4chan's Holla Forums has people that constantly, over and over again, spam this meme. When you try to argue with these posters, they all give canned responses with scantily clad pictures of minority women.

The "bleached" meme essentially is an idea where you increase white birthrates by having kids with minority women, which will then 'bleach' the kids half-half and then you keep going from there. The people that advocate this meme also advocate ignoring white women entirely. They think we shouldn't make kids with white women to increase the birthrate; we should make kids with minority women to increase the white birthrate. That makes no fucking sense at all.

Who is behind this, Holla Forums? Why is this meme being pushed so hard lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107754899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike shills, obviously

Also

Spooks and shills, clearly. Cuckchan was successfully infiltrated something like 2 or 3 years ago at this point, hard to remember when exactly, because it was on a very downward trend for years even before the final nail was hammered in the coffin.

Interesting memetic tactic, I will admit. But the type of people this would target are clearly low intelligence folks anyway.

why don't you go back there and ask them?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107754899

I have asked them many times. I just get the same canned responses every time, which makes me think I am arguing with robots. The more organic posters there get very emotional and say that "biology" means the kids will be white, but that's not how biology works. I am tired of this meme and I am ashamed that my Holla Forums has fallen for such a degenerate idea.

Because kikes, Arabs, niggers, spics, and Catholics brown "Europeans" hate themselves and want to betray their ancestors by mating with Aryan/Nordic men.

It's self hate

that's a nice way to say "I want to ruin my kid's genes by fucking niggers and spics"

how is it any different from being blacked?

FUCK OFF, dude. Seriously, cuckchan has been pozzed for many years now, you will find no sympathy here if you admit to browsing that shithole, only disdain. I forgot to sage my first post, but this thread is shit worthy of cuck/pol/ and does not belong in our catalog. Sincerely, fuck off, or lurk here for a bit, and learn what does or doesn't constitute a worthwhile thread.

Fuck off kike. If you feel bad for them, that means you identify with them and their behavior, so you're no better than them. You've got to go back.

because the cuck shit wasnt working. for each user who became a sissy, 10 more went full 1488. this shit will backfire too because instead of demoralization, it just gives white men more confidence.

Yes, it is my Holla Forums. I came here to ask you guys what you thought of the 'bleached' thing since nobody gives me a coherent reply over there. It's so weird. We must get to the bottom of this degenerate cucked race-mixing propaganda.

Yes, I am ashamed that my once honorable board has fallen to kike tricks full of degenerate race-mixing. They are cucks, and it's shameful. Only this Holla Forums can help put a perspective on this blatant subversion.

your Holla Forums a shit

This.

Halfchan is full of cucks, shills, and pieces of human trash. Whites maybe the Master Race, but we aren't exempt from human trash.

You're a retard and you need to lurk more, faggot.

BTW, yid, your mother was a shiksa.

well at least 75% of 4cucks is non-white at this point

Go the fuck back and rot in the pile of shit you laid for yourself. You’re too stupid and we don’t want you.

Nagato a best.

Fuck you. The mods can remove my thread if they don't like it. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS MEME AND WHERE IT COMES FROM.

How the fuck are you not bothered by shills convincing my Holla Forums to ignore white women and fuck minority women to have mixed-race kids? That is so degenerate. You are choosing to ignore something very destructive caused by JEWISH brainwashing.

Why would I switch? My Holla Forums is on 4chan's Holla Forums. I just want my board back. Almost everybody there is subverted in some way. We are not as bad as TRS, but we are getting there. Help out your people.

Because we can instantaneously, subconsciously see it for what it is and out it, meaning it has no effect on us.

So go the fuck back there and stop infesting us with your controlled opposition shit.
How’re you going to do that, dipshit? The site owner refuses to let you have it.
We are, by ignoring yours.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

You can't "bleach" away another fucking race. It's 50-50 each time, so you're just diluting your own race in the process. Worst thing is the more they end up looking like you, the more likely they are to spread their other race's genes.

its from jews obviously

you're looking too into it, all this is is a pun of "BLACKED" which is rampant on cuckchan because it's full of non-whites and shills, it initially was meant to counter that but it's probably been hijacked like everything else over there

I could actually work if it was done properly. If white women have ~5 children with alpha white men, and minority women (only the best looking ones) have 1 child with white betas, and those children are only breed with pure whites, again with only 1 child allowed, until the family line is < 2% non-white, then the minority groups basically dissolve into the population with no serious permanent effects.
The problem is what to do with all the minority men?

I've seen "white" people with most facial details belonging to blacks or a black bone structure. It's pretty much black people with white skin. Trust me they're ugly as fuck. I've yet to see a cutr girl like this.
Itt- cirrently living in one of the most mixed population places in the world.

/thread

But degenerate ideas like "bleached" and other such degenerate ideas have compromised an entire board. We were once so powerful. How can you not be bothered by that? We have fallen and this is just the latest KIKE trick in subverting white nationalists and it's working.

No it isn't. They post that stuff on there all day every day. I wish it was just a pun. They advocate ignoring white women so you can be "ALPHA'"and fuck minority women and have kids with them. This is so degenerate. Then they have the audacity to complain that white birth rates are falling.

I've noticed some people from weird twitter (goons) use it too quite frequently.

You're just whining about shills at this point and trying to make us whine with you and will continue whining until everyone's whining with you - which is what concern shilling is. Which is why you're either a kike or a retard and…

You need to go back

like I said it was probably hijacked, initially the "BLACKED" shit was stormfront raiding to piss off the majority white populace of Holla Forums and now it's turdskins being sincere along with kikes, leftists and Holla Forums combined to troll. not sure what you expect from there when most of cuckchan is shitskin and any given minute of the day half the catalog of 4/pol/ is nothing but racemixing threads and cuckpost baits

Are you sure you know what controlled opposition means? Because it seems like you don't.
Anyways is right. The rest of you are muh sekrit club posting which is a cancer of it's own.

Even if he doesn't know what that means,

is precisely the method and prescription, otherwise all of 8/pol/ will be filled with cuckfugees and shitskins concern trolling like nigger OP