TRS Kikes still trying to excuss Kike Enoch

The Jews and faggots from TRS are hosting an "interrogation" of themselves by themselves with the help of Rebel Yell in order to "dispel misconceptions" about what went down… and Kike Enoch will be on the show as well

The fact that this kike has the balls to try to brush all this off is almost as insane as the fact that they expect us to believe that this interrogation will be unbiased

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/18/rebel-shoah-fashy-struggle-session/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sDdryXh7k
dictionary.com/browse/detail
libertarianstandard.com/2013/01/15/drop-it-like-its-hoppe-rap/
discogs.com/Mr-Bond-Mein-Kampf-Mixtape-Vol-1488/release/9086929
st
archive.is/N1xLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj6z6uBbFfc?t=6635
steamid.eu/profile/76561198097696106
facebook.com/Morrakiu-Memorial-Page-145313952169127/?fref=nf
youtube.com/watch?v=e5ztguAajD0
archive.fo/Hr9xa
archive.fo/5spqG
gab.ai/NEETSOCMGTOWOTAKU/posts/4219145
campaignforliberty.org/community/Virginia/members/214
campaignforliberty.org/profile/720972
whitepages.com/name/Mark-Nuttycombe
linkedin.com/in/mark-ovdabeest-04312b54
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014957561110&ref=br_rs
archive.is/tCfe2
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/the-daily-shoah-123-kike-the-mad-zog-in-the-morning/
wavy.com/20 17/01/10/norfolk-side-streets-still-icy-following-wintry-weekend/
youtube.com/watch?v=GPb6uWs_ou8
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/18/the-fatherland-episode-61-thot-control/
vawd.uscourts.gov/OPINIONS/CONRAD/fostergoldsilveropor.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20090310001152/http://www.youtube.com/user/Morrakiu
archive.is/iDmnJ
ww
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck, I broke the link the wrong way

really? no one wants to bully these faggots in the comments with me?

yeah nah mate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY

Freudian slip

I thought pic related was pasta at first but I think he's serious.

It's pretty boring. I'm 10mins in and am about to turn it off
If I didn't know they were 'right wing' I'd assume I'm listening to a pack of goons.

Tell me, how long are we going to be keeping at this? His marriage is over, his family disowned him and he lost his job. Does every single thread in the catalog have to be about this topic?

we don't stop until they quit, I have no intention of letting a bunch of kikes poison the well

TRS needs to be burnt to the ground and the land salted although they're pretty salty as is atm.

I guess we're just going to continue on until he kills himself, since we have nothing else to focus on. Antifa sure isn't a problem, and we shouldn't focus on those faggots.

Nope, not at all. Nothing else to worry about.

not to disrespect your thread, but trs is dead. theyre old, dead news. i personally dont humiliate my fallen foes, i just let them die. please just let this die.

No it isn't; he's a fucking kike and so is she. There is no proof whatsoever they are going to get divorced. I've also seen this copy/paste like 8 times now. We'll let up once that greasy kike is out of the WN movement.

Why the fuck are they blaming Holla Forums for this shit? In this case we literally dindu nuffin, it was someone else who dropped his dox.

Checked

Probably because the dox was dumped here first and there were digging threads and some people here rabidly hate TRS.

i thought the comments were shut down. ps. there's already a trs thread

I saw the Medium article on 4/pol/ before I saw it here.

until he kills himself, then we go after every other trsodomite podcaster

gloves are off

proofs

proofs

proooooooofs?

Everything this man has done has been a lie. why should anyone believe anything he says now? also, why is his marriage over? no one ever explained that one, and enoch did not confirm this on the podcast

i can't tell who is jewing whom anymore

someone called jew world order has no problem with jews in TRS….surprise…..surprise.

Holla Forums was the priest at their wedding. All Holla Forums's fault.

You know what is so great in all of this? Remember that feeling of watching helplessly as you slowly learn that your favorite popular politician is in bed with the kikes?

And then you start seeing pictures of him on the wailing wall?

And then you have this feeling of powerlessness as you know that you cannot touch them?

Well now you can.

And its been glorious. This feeling of ours, this inpower of the past is crashing down on our suspicions. On our disgust of him. This one time, and hopefully many more in the future, there will be zero tolerance towards degeneracy and kike friendliness.

All jews deserve death and we will immortalize our creed in the history books. Or digital archives.

I listened to it all. he pretty much admitted to being a jew slyly . Not a lot of mentions of the the scandal at all. Shit interview.

This.

His turbokike wife wouldn't have married him unless he was Jewish.

This is still a huge win for antifa. I wouldn't give them an inch. Pol became a tool of commies.

The TRS goys have stockholm syndrome. The like (((Mike))). (((Mike))) sounds like a fun guy to be around. They don't want to ditch their friend.

Problem is that (((Mike))) is about destroying wn and he is using trs to do that.

Hit the showers TRShill.

Horrible interview indeed.
All that slimy "suggestive" talk about "oh it's 4 days already" , "oh the left are infighting and that stunts them" , "we're so ready to go on shitposting again".

Fuck Enoch and fuck all his enablers.

Tell me that this doesn't make antifas smile the same way it makes you smile when you see terfs and trannies at each other's throats.
And tell me not a single leftypol faggot was in the threads stoking the fire and having a blast.

If the altright can be subverted so easily by jews and faggots, a new mo needs to be devised.

I don't give a flying fuck about antifa smiling. They won't be smiling when they're dangling from lampposts. The immediate problem, the one that deserves attention and urgency, is that a fat fucking kike has been duping young whites into giving him and his shabbos friends shekels and calling each other "cattle". That shit needs to get shut the fuck down asap, you hobbyist faggot.

This

This, indeed.

The left is bound to fail in the end. All jewish ideas fail eventually, for the jew never had civilization, yet grand dreams of ruling it.

The fact that the jew never had a real homeland, kingdom, civilization itself, though, makes it unable to devise something truly compatible with the west.

Therefore the jew and all its ideas gets purged routinely, and it's due time for another round of that.
If history is anything to go by.

I doubt you're going to be able to drive Mike Enoch away from TRS. If he still had a job you could do it but now he has no choice but to bet his financial future on TRS and activism like Richard Spencer offering him a job. He lost his job and he's not going to get another one with his name all over the place as a kingpin of a nazi media network. His stay and stake in white nationalism is more assured now than it ever was.

Jewish kingpin of a Jewish nazi media network

Fixed that for you.

I'm talking about if a potential employer researched his name what they would find on him. They would see loads of articles about how he's a nazi.

t. (((fascist lemming)))

TRS is filled with controlled OP nigger-kike loving faglovers

AGE OF CUCKENING

This part is what fucking infuriates me the most

On the other hand he's got plenty of (((associates))) who would really appreciate the finer points of the (((trs))) psyop.

He def has a future in social media.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW IMAGEBOARD CULTURE

(((Enoch))) is not going away. The stated plan is to create a (((TRS))) faux-wn media empire to fool you.

(((Mike Enoch))) is a conman and like all conmen he gets his marks to like him, so the marks return to be shaken down again.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT REVISIONISM BRO?
WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT POSTING EDITS BRO?
sage because thread exists and OP is a dick sucking newfag from cuckchan

ftfy

Your complacency is your undoing.

Holla Forums is kill.

Agreed with this man. We've been warned and whoever hasn't decided to listen at this point is not going to be convinced. Some infographic for when in 2 months they start shilling again might be useful but I don't think there's anything to debate anymore, it's just gossip.

No, to fool retards that want to be fooled.

ok

Keep attacking namefag scum.

Fuck off

You're disingenuous and you know it. Arguing like a kike.

I've found trs on 8pol. I'll be called trshill no matter what so suck a dick you useful idiot.

HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE JEWISH INFILTRATION

This.
Theres maybe at best 5 people making these threads continually. And honestly I don't trust anyone who's so eager to tear down the rest of that podcast group due to association. It stinks of kikery in itself. At that rate you might as well gas Hitler himself since some of his generals and his driver were jews.

t. chimpire kike

Please explain how this chimpire thing started. They're associated with trs?

t. chimpire kike

Like clockwork. Keep shilling fag.

No. Certainly not manipulative ones like Kike Enoch and his jewish as can be wife.

A useful idiot is someone falling for shills.

Just fuck off to whatever new controlled opposition your ecelebs are making. No one wants you here

Kill yourself

Sorry for disagreeing with the hivemind. I'm here to stay though, bitch

Not for long :^)

Reported for intentional shilling

I'm not defending Mike Eunuch. I'm just saying beware the collateral damage. He personally is going to have to bear the cross he put himself on.

kek

Not sure what you're trying to do….

VPN's flow like water and IP's can be reset. Don't be a baby.

You know those videos TheAlternativeHypothesis puts out about various topics where they break things down line by line and go over the data to show why their conclusion is right?

Someone needs to make a video like that. Going over all the evidence and all the arguments we have against TRS/enoch. Because it's obvious that none of the podcasting namefags will ever do anything but misrepresent our issues and blow off everything as "purity spiraling" and try to memory-hole this and pretend nothing happened.

PURGE THE KIKE SKIN!!!

I wouldn't overestimate the TRS goons

Don't play coy, mate. We all know it was you, personally, who introduced Enoch to his wife and convinced him to marry her. Not so blameless as you seem, are you?

Fuck that.

My country has dynamic IP addresses for private households. Even a dumb trshill chimpire goon like me can turn his router off and on again.(kike.)

Then sit by your router all day turning it off and on again. Reported.

All that does is filter out the incompetent ones and leaves the more subtle and capable shills. Honestly before the ban wave it was obvious who was and who wasn't now TRS shill is the new JIDF shill. Also btw the latter never left.

No

Why are you making it like pressing a button it a big deal? Honestly it takes more time to post here than reset your router. It makes me seriously wonder how many people here actually post without VPNs.

In Genesis… Eve had Cain…Cain had Enoch.

I don't give a shit. These fucks advocating for trs are traitors. I'm not going to stop calling someone a shill just because some user said so.

CRACK TRS'S FRAGILE TOWER!!!

Why are you from TRS here ?

Why don’t you go on your own forum ?

right..it is shut down. And why it is shut down ?

Go away….find somewhere else to be. We have our own things to do.

Why?

Kill yourself

I've always been here.

That's not my position. You're being dishonest.

GET OUT FORUM CANCER!!!

Then what is your position?

There is at least 1 JIDF member here right now. Honestly if you want to get rid of shills just make your arguments convincing and turn them from within. Otherwise it is literally impossible.

You've given at least six different clear indications you aren't from here. Fuck off to cuckchan like the cancer you are.

That's what the infographic is fo, I thought

Seriously lurk more.

This is no different from the crusaders sacking Constantinople while the Turks were sharpening their fangs.

NAMEFAG ALERT!!!

if you have always been here then you understand that we are user here. Things are different here. I am not claiming it is better here (or on TRS forum). I am just stating that there is a difference.

If you want to be around people who think like TRS crowd please go there. We are different here.

Right…TRS forum is closed. And why is that ?

We did not close it. TRS closed it. We may be responsible for part of the chain of events that was a reason for closer. But we did not close it.

When you are here please respect us and behave accordingly. Or go away….

When did I say that?
Or are you just a shill annoyed that I'm right?

The biggest threat is the fucking trs traitors you massive faggot.

You're the one who is making these statements. I'm just responding. If you don't like it leave.

Damn you got me, that's right how did you I was Sven? After all I gotta keep my shekles flowing.

PURGE!

That symbolism means nothing to him. He's a kike.

So they are becoming even more cucky it seems.
Mike, instead of going full 1488 and taking the iron pill because he lost his job and is divorcing, is trying to justify himself, saying he's only "entertainer" and not a leader.

Good comments on soundcloud.

Also they closed comments on it and on the last 4-5 posts.
And forum is nuked.
So basically "you can accept what was said or fuck off you filthy purity spiraler."

You know full well I didn't say not to be aware of them. I was saying it's a winning battle. Just don't make every single post a shill fest. Let them out themselves otherwise it becomes a witch hunt that drives discussion and planning away.

They are not a threat. They are lost and scared. Their world view just crashed. And it crashed hard. They are looking for answers. And they are not getting them from TRS. And TRS was the place they got their world view. They are scared and alone. I would say some of you now the feeling. We should help them to really get red pilled.

Seriously it's time to stop

I agree we need to redpill them, but that can only start once they stop shilling like massive faggots.

Titus left quite the impression, just saying.

No, call out blatant shills. The problem I see is people using it now in leu of arguing with them. Much like the far left uses racist.

And by them I mean other anons. If someone is stupid enough to argue in good faith with a shill they're stupid.

Fuck off.

What are they going to do ?

All they know is how to shill. What do you think TRS was teaching them ?

They used them to shill here are sold them sweet lies.

TRS was poisoning the well with lies and used bots (people who were not inner circle) to shill for them. And shekels.

They were using them. And using their money. And they have given them wrong world view. They were programming them to became good little working bee.

They do not know shit. And that is on purpose. TRS was discouraging independent thought. On purpose.

And now they have a problem. their world view is crashing down and they need something to anchor on. And all they know it is to blame us and shill here. It is all they have been thought. On purpose.

This TRS crowd is not just money hungry con men. They are evil with agenda.

What are Jews, 2% of the US population? Less in Europe. Mixed and racemixers of various sorts can't be much more than that either.

We don't need any of them

There are enough white people to accomplish our aims without getting kikes, mudbloods and racemixers involved

The fact they're starting to cuck out more on this just shows that they were insincere all along.

The smoking gun

You are not arguing with shill beacuse of shill. You are arguing because of everbody else who is reading. There is more people reading then posting.

Lurk more…..

it would be easier for us. That is true. They would learn and we could do our own staff.

There is a lot of lurkers here. The ones that are not lurking are searching for answers. Same thing you did not so long ago. This is only way they know. And they learned (from TRS) this way to get attention.

But we do not do things the easy way. We do things the right way.

THAT IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY
FUCK
The whole process of finding shills is organic, but calling random people shills with nothing to back it up or show they are is cancer. That was my entire point. Fuck.

So, let me get this straight. A man is caught with his pants down, and it's not his fault for having his pants down in the first place. Nor is it even the fault of the person who caught him. It's the fault of people who heard about it later, and said "hey, that's embarrassing".

And what exactly can be done besides calling out namefaggotry? Once trs learns how not to post, maybe they will lurk and learn the correct way. I'm just not seeing any other alternatives.

thanks for clarifying, get your emotional tantrum issues under control

you are just learning about the limitless treachery of the eternal jew?

Just was at the gym so yeah. But, I'm glad you got it.

fellow friends and neighbors I've been away what the hell is up with this shit any tldr?

How long have you been out of this loop?

I just never heard about Enoch in particular, I know about the trs shilling though

Tldr: trs leadership is filled to the brim with traitors. They were pushing people to shill for not all faggots, muh based nationalistic jews, and niggers. The leadership was doxed and it came out most were larping. Mike Enoch has a diversity pushing kike for a wife. Ghoul or however you say it had two muff divers for moms. Bulby was fine with racemixing, the rest of their leadership was aware and went along.

ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq

Check the bottom for the enoch threads

kek, I missed this. Link/pics?

This has been known for a long time; it's why he left

FUCK :)

And we did that. We should always do that. But it is not just amefaggotry. This operation (at least to my understanding) is identical to what soros is doing to the left. He puts his own people in as front operators and hype them in media. let us call it pied piper strategy.

Somebody did that with TRS. TRS did not create WN (let us call them like that). WN started to organize before that. Somebody (who?) created milo and TRS and….to control and focus people with intrest in WN.

They know how to post. You can learn that in 15 minutes. They do not know how to think. It is not a technical problem (knowledge how to post). It is content problem (way of thinking).

And their way of think (their minds) were developed by TRS. And TRS is person who is maybe jewish and has a wife who is jewish. Which, by it self is not bad. What is bad is that his wife is professional in shaping of peoples minds and perceptions.

His wife (miss enoch ?) is professional programmer of mind. If she did not influence people directly (she did on at least one show) she was influencing people indirectly. Company that she works for is shaping peoples minds and perceptions. It is their job.

Now think about this. What can professional (with experience) do to minds of people who are young and think they can trust that person ?

Ok, we can officially call TRS dead. Remember how they mocked NRO and other sites for shutting down comments? They pretty much realized it's all ogre.

I had forgotten about that. More comedy ironing gold.

What if they were not larping. What if they were influencing minds and a way of thinking ?

What if they were professional programmers of mind doing their job ?

What does company that enochs wife works in do ? They are doing what ?

On it.. (((TRShill))) is kill.

So what exactly are you going to do once Mike decides to keep doing his podcast? He's already been doxed. You're out of ammo.

For what it's worth, I suspect that a group like Antifa are trying to drive rift between Holla Forums and TRS. I suspect they were the ones who dumped the Dox here. I don't think we should be at war with TRS, because more than anything it diverts our attention away from things that might actually matter, and they really aren't that important. But all that aside, now that the dox are out there, and we know for certain that they're genuine, you'd have to be crazy just to ignore them, and not aknowledge that there's some shady shit going on here.

Well he's right, look at all the MUH JOOS MUH ISRAHELL Southern Christcucks that voted for Trump.

Lol, 99% of us that were on the trs forums have jumped ship by now. It's a train wreck and the guys running the show are too into themselves.

Nobody left to stick up for them after fatty turned out to have a Jew wife.

Is there any way we can verify that? Would be funny to see

TRSfags are pretty much Hitler Youth stragglers after Mike Enoch shot himself in his fuhrerbunker. What the fuck are they gonna shill now? It's over.

Sit by and laugh as TRS dies a slow death.

Kind of like Holla Forums has been doing since the election. You're never going to achieve any of your political goals. Enjoy your kike loving President.

Just wanted to point out that the TRS faggots are the ones pushing the 'drumpf is a kike' while also supporting their jewish podcast host. The irony is astounding.

Whoever gave the dox, it was a good thing. Morons like you like to blame everything on the trs favourite boogeyman, the illusive "antifa" (its like amerifags learned of it yesterday and like to spam the term everywhere) but really it was a collaboration between many people, including /baph/ if I remember right.
I would never associate with the faggots over at TRS, they disgust me. And the network deserves to burn down in the struggling, kosher mess that it is.

the jew is the true refugee. pls stop bully

t. antifa

I couldn't care less about those money grubbing heebs. Just pointing out your irrelevance in American politics.

I doubt it. TRS are in love with Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if this was (((Sinead))) and her cronies getting in on the action to stir the pot some more.

I like the way the TRS kikes keep on arguning that Mike Enoch has done more for "the movement" than anyone else.

Post 2000 up to 2012 millions of people were genuinely waking up due to the jewish terrorist false flag known as 9/11.
It evolved through truth seeker websites all the way to white nationalist groups.

They were adopting the red-pill metaphor to explain having the scales removed from their eyes to finally see the jewish hand behind the ills that their dystopian Western civilisation is descending to.

Post (((TRS)))/CIA-kike Anglin's DS the movement has pushed the overton window so far that now being "red-pilled" simply means you like to joke about juwes and dindus but mostly ragheads while offering zero resistance to jewry, while wedding yourself to the zionist neocon/communist marxist jewish politics and campaigning to bring in zionist shill Trump into Presidency as he gives all his top jobs to uber kikes and the original authors of the 9/11 attack [see: PNAC's Frank Gaffney amongst many others].

Listen to the last TRS podcast prior to kike Enuch, it's basically newbie retards with all kinds of social handicaps who aren;t ashamed to brag about them on "Autiste corner", ultimately it has reduced the movement to wanting to fight islam for isreal, cheering on Gert Wilders, Pam Geller and zionist neo-con Republicanism into power.

All the while self-propagating the divide and rule methods of having the (((alt-right))) willing to fight the (((Marxist-left))) on the streets ione side against the Zog trick Trump the other blindly for him.

Surely the very basic first step of 'red-pillology' is recognising that the left/right paradigm is an old jewish trick?

On more important point to note is, it was already established in this 'movement' 15 years ago that Al Queda/Al Nusruh/Boko Haram and every other kike-created jewhadist organisation up to DAESH/ISIS etc are jewish mercenaries being used by Western governments to compel their blind compliant public into approving zionist instigated warZ for isreal.

So why has the majority of the movement been playing along with kosher politics and claiming every single Mossad false flag is da moozlims, even though every primary embedded reporter is ex-IDF or married to one?

original post just went on and on so I self-edited

The is so much more to this that I decided to edit it down to the last two points as it's simply a wall of text.

t. chimpire kike

more like
t. someone who has gotten disillusioned with National Socialism as a movement because the people involved in it are complete personal failures who don't even live by the 14 words and reproduce.

t. spastic

t. chimpire kike

t. Michael Delaney

Right. But they've given us ammunition and I'm sure we can out-jew the jews. Trump - who was never supposed to win the election - is anyway a psyop.

I really don't know how I feel about that. It's a good thing for that info to be out there, but I can't say I condone doxing people over some gay internet rivalry. And I'll say again, we can't allow gay internet drama divert our attention away from things that might actually matter. You know, the media trying to sweep hate crimes against white people under the rug, Governments passing shady shit under the radar. This is more important than TRS being gay jews and shilling on our board.

I used to browse CoonTown. That's the extent of my involvement in the Chimpire. It doesn't matter though because no matter how much effort I put into posting, some dipshit like you is going to come up with some snarky 3 word response, and that will be all the discussion will lead to. I remember when this place had actual productive discussion after the exodus. It's as bad as 4chan now. I'll wait for you to call me a kike again.

Alt-right has pretty much stopped paying even lip service to white nationalists and counter-semites.

It's ogre. They are pretty explicitly against our values at this point.

t. chimpire kike

Ha Ha, not quite but glad you mentioned him as he released a video the other day talking about his frustration that the movement has been completed deactivated, however what he didn't mention is that he created the CIA-kike Anglin in a hostile takeover of the once great ZionCrimeFactory which then beacame TheDailyStormer, I know he had a falling out with the Anglinkike but it appears that he's distancing himself away from the very inception of DailyStormer, is that because DS will soon be exposed as a CIA kike-hive trap>?.

Watch his latest vid here

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sDdryXh7k

He seems to be as outraged as he should be and seems to want to get back into the scene

I gave it an honest shot for 10+ years. I have 3 kids. I got into the best shape of my life. I worked a job I disliked to squirrel away money for the future. I didn't find anyone else doing any of that shit. It's just mindless defeatism on here and everywhere else. I don't want that. But I'm tired of being disappointed by people who can't seem to achieve anything in their personal life and somehow think that will create a National Socialist White ethnostate

Then why not leave?

If your precious obese kike was so based, nothing would come out of his dox. Literally nothing. People would even rejoice in the fact that all their positive assumptions have been proven right, and even more could join the """"alt-right"""" "movement". The fact that a board of 2000-3000 users was able to effectively manipulate a crowd of 100000+ says a lot about who Enoch was, and who YOU are for shifting the blame to us.

I know you'll never stop posting nevertheless, just leaving my 2 cents and retreating out of this shitmess as was usually the common procedure to every e-celeb ever.

Because I hope that something will come out of all of this. I just don't think it is likely at this point.

That's the thing I can't understand most of all about the gullible pricks of TRS.

The Dox wouldn't have meant anything to us other than perhaps some pity at alt-right being openly Doxxed.

The only problem was the B'nai B'rith jew wife and the most likely jewish DNA of Kike Eunuch.
Meaning that it was false controlled opposition designed from the top down.
Which is the ultimate betrayal to his fanbase who have been misdirected like mindless sheep and steered into kosher nationalism instead of the real thing.

That's the problem right there in a nutshell

If by 'something will come out of all this' you mean anyone will have a positive view of TRS, then you're right it wont. Just leave.

While you're absolutely right on one level, you're also skirting dangerously close to "nothing to hide, nothing to fear". Is that who we want to be? I'm honestly asking. I'm not really sure where I stand anymore. It's a confusing situation. I'm reconsidering a lot of things right now.

It seems KK and DD are leaving (((trs))) which is great news and shows us where our people are.

Pretty good wall of text. I would still call Trump more of wildcard than a happy zio-shill. He's the type that could go loco at some point.

What is a name of his wife’s company ? What does it do ?

This

It would be prudent of us to help them. If we do that and give them a hand it is reasonable to conclude they will be wiser next time. That depends in great part on our ability to learn them how to think.

>Just wanted to point out that the TRS faggots are the ones pushing the 'drumpf is a kike' while also supporting their jewish podcast host. The irony is astounding.

No, we are pushing that. Because it is true. The same as we are pushing TRS stuff. because it it truth. Not because we have anything against them…

I would guess they got some incentive for trump support. marketing money or something like that. Also, lot of jews….in trump circles (higher ups) and TRS

This is important

Kill yourself

There are others on here doing similar things, but we try not to talk too much about our personal lives for obvious reasons. Don't worry, this whole TRS mess is finally running out of steam just in time for the inauguration.

No. hate crimes are going on for years. It is nothing new. We just busted major cointelpro operation. If TRS was allowed to go on for years they could do major damage. Just think about how many new people would take blue pill and thought they were taking red pill.

They were alwyas against our values. They saw an opportunity. They (and i mean (((they))) used they media influence to get ahead of the pack and create illusion they are leaders of the pack. And then they started to spread their own ideas. TRS is quite a big operation and very successful. Just look at the numbers.

New Daily Bullshit:

https:// radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/the-daily-shoah-123-kike-the-mad-zog-in-the-morning/

this show is so shitty i cant listen to it can some of you TRS "muh podcast" faggots summarize this shit

so just like that it's back to normal, they are going to pretend like nothing ever happened, he said he's divorcing his wife, he hasn't shown any proof.

i'm severely asspained

At around 35:00 they say how (((Mike))) is going to go 'to the next level' so please send shekels.

The next level obviously means increasing his media profile so he will become some sort of lolbertarian, rightwing personality.

Whole fucking thing is controlled op, psyop. fucking disgusting.

the most important questions remain unanswered. I donated money to these fuckers once, NEVER AGAIN.

Not necessarily. I don't advocate for every public figure with sympathies to our ideas and ideals to be doxed and their public info paraded everywhere, and most certainly don't want them to be fully transparent. That would be like a honeypot, not a movement, and would put great pressure on our public figures.

However, I'm not shedding half a tear for seeing Enoch's podcast and life destroyed, because it freed us of a person that would be shamed to death by anybody with the least modicum of self-respect and respect for their ideas and the ideals portrayed in the internet persona Mike Enoch LARPed as. And even then, he remained relentlessly persistent in maintaining his current life situation, adding fuel to the already uncontrollable dumpster fire.

Which leads me to my final statement, that a dox is neither inherently good nor inherently bad. That's why I stated before that, if Enoch was actually what he LARPed as online when doxed, his doxing might have even been a good thing for the "movement" and this matter would quickly disappear with minimal trouble caused from both sides. However, in doxing him we found somebody who would, with mathematical accuracy, be our enemy at some point or another, simply due to the sheer existence of the loved contacts he has in life.

Try that post again.

Does anybody know name and more info about enoch wife’s company ?

Is there a possebility she was doing her job with TRS ? Meaning she was programming minds of people who were listening ?

They were making you their slaves…you are defending them.work to give them money and repeating thoughts they put in your heads.

And (i am not certain in this part) his wife is doing this type of stuff as her job.

That is why her husband was so comfortable with his larping as a nationalist. They're all about marketing and manipulating people. The whole thing is a con.

It is a con without a doubt. But the thing is…they were programming people with broadcasts. In a sense they were programming people how to think and behave. Like a cult.

What we should find out if his wife is professional because that dude (jim ?) for who she is working for is professional

I mentioned nothing about the "alt-right" m8. It was a generalization meant to address all public figures that share our ideas/ideals, not Eunuch specifically (who is out of that category).

hmmmm… its almost like TRS was a D&C pshyop huh?

Yes, he might totally! Stupid fuck.

Jesus fucking Christ dude.

Go outside and seek help for fuck sake.

Not an argument.

does it really matter what kind of jew they are?

fixed

I don't see how that relates to my post, did you misquote?

They've been shilling since October and still haven't fucked off.

the webm obviously

This thing is baffling, and fucking disturbing. These people think its cool and funny to call each other literal cattle, using jewish language. But no its "edgy". Stupid fucks.

Yeah? And what are you on about? Its a list of jews behind Trump, what's hard to understand?

Anyone knows if this leads to anything?

why bother making a distinction between ashkenazi and sephardic?

The answer you were craving for: dictionary.com/browse/detail

Greg Johnson and Millenial Woes being faggots, but then we already knew that.

I'm curious who in Rebel Yell vouched for him (or if he's been on it, I never listened) since their might have been some faggotry involved in exchange for getting them to endorse him.

Kill yourself

Sage for offtopic

Yeah I know the posts were derailing the thread and I wasn't going to reply anymore to the idiotic user who was confused by a detailed list.
By the way I didn't claim Trump is a jew, just showed lightly that he's a whore for jews.

You might want to stop anyway, we get it.
The TRShills have been doing that shit too and they weren't shy about it.

Start a thread if it is important and link it. Otherwise fuck off you disingenuous kike.

Don't forget

the enemy is the jew, the daily shoah had a jew on it explain

Fuck off. Idiots who fell for TRS and are still shilling for them deserves to rot. If they are stupid enough to fall for Jewish tricks after those who knew better repeatedly warned them, what's to say they won't fall for the next shiny, feel-good Jewish trick they'll encounter and yet again try to fight those they call "1488ers" and "Purity spiralling LARPers"?

maybe all the implicit faggotry jokes were a way for them to try and normalize it to people who still oppose it. they might have noticed how many natsoc people started ironically and they want to do the same with faggots and other degenerates

What Should have alerted you is they never specified what the money was for. Sure there are server costs, but it's it not that crazy. Even without the kike wife stuff, it reeks of a scam.

Who suggested any of those israeli financed and trained mercenaries are based?
They are paid agents of the zionist occupied government of the USA and their greatest ally is[not]real

Al Qaeda is arabic for "the database", it was a database list of the CIA for their mercenaries they had at their disposal who were openly funded, trained supported by the [Zionist occupied] USA to topple and bankrupt Russia.

This was well known and widely established amongst the red-pilled jew-wise community for well over ten years post 9/11, briefly up to the creation DailyStormer and the jewish controlled false opposition TRS, now you red-pillers are so based wanting to go to war for isreal, but yet not actually tackle the judaism which spawned it all.

Please tell me, just what's so "based" about voting for a Republican representing the interests of ZoG?

Is it the frog cartoons that convinced you?

Kill yourself, TRS.

And those jews betrayed Germany first didn't they? The Stab in the Back is very real. Never trust a kike, a half kike, or a quarter kike. Never trust a liberal for that matter.

The really stupid thing is that he could have just hired a PI to snap some photos of the kike faghag hanging around with degenerates and through that claimed reasonable suspicion of infidelity. Which would mean that she gets no money at all. But rather than take the step himself and immediately drop his kike wife like HP Lovecraft did when he learned what she was he decided to just sit on it for years.

Divorce isn't "degenerate" when the marriage is not religious in the first place, the woman is a fucking fag promoter(ie evil), a kike(worthless as breeding stock in the first place), and there is no intent it create offspring.

Marriage is about creating childern it has not other purpose, that is why inability to conceive, infidelity, and violence was the only grounds for divorce for centuries. Because those interfere with the creation and rearing of children.

Have Kike Enoch's tentacles been withdrawn from every ounce of influence he has? No. Therefore it isn't dead.

I have been interested in making a podcast for drawing normal fag closer to us for a while now. I've been wondering how to keep my power level down while still letting Holla Forums know that I'm collecting an audience for us to further redpill.

fgt

Truly, you sandkikes are are of the same feather as your ashkenazi cousins. All niggers and all flavors semites are subhumen trash. You're all going to burn and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Of course she wouldn't date a Black guy. What do you think she is, some filthy shiksa?

Name one lie wanker

I precisely stamped out your lie flung my way, kike-a-like

kys midf

Just spoke to Ryan Archibald. He doesn't know shit. Cheese for brains.

Nope you see jew, what I pointed out is that Al Qaeda was always an American/israeli intelligence mercenary group who did the ZoG USA's bidding.

juwes did 9/11, not some diabetic under 8 hrs of dialysis a day hiding in a James Bond style cave in Afghanistan.

You then spend several posts mixing that up to mean that I love blacks and ragheads, oy vey.

This is an old metrical device employed by the counter jihadist juwes and other co-opted movements such as TRS and your DailyStormer.

I won't tell you to KYS Anglin/Weev, your fanatical moronic fanbase will do that to you once your cover is blown…

This is true. But you also one of those retards who believe that every single time a mudslimes chimps out it is a mossad false flag. This is because you are a retard and a useful idiot. I came from the "truth movement" and those fags get played by muslims so fucking hard it isn't funny. Literally half the posters in any truther site are muslims pushing everything to muh poor Palestinians and muh false flags muslims dindu nuffin. And the truthniggers like you gobble it up.

And Holla Forums saw this years ago and the muslims have finally got butthurt and fucked off after we called them out on this over and over.

Who is Richard Gutjhar and his IDF Knesset serving wife?
Who is Rita Katz?
Dancing isrealis on 9/11?
USS Liberty or Kind David Hotel?
Need I go on about the litany of crimes the juwes committed against so-called allies with the intention to draw them into a war they want the dumb goy to fight on their behalf?

Because it would be highly unusual for an organisation whose motto is "By deception though shall war" would cause wars brought about by their deception…

Who?

A guy morrakiu cucked for some degenerate stripper cunt a while back.

There's one literally right below u, m8.

You mean by me naming the kikes and their crimes along with their state embedded agents like TRS and DailyStormer?

Nope regret to inform you, my genes carry only the highest markers of the European race.

Which must suck for you Anglinbots knowing that your antifa-polluted minds are a result of the realisation your mischling genetics will never produce healthy strong Aryans, no matter how much you try to ingratiate yourselves to us

Yeah, also here:

Seems we are being infested by most again.

Look nigger, we are going to kill you and shove your smelly shitskin corpse in the same grave we use for your semitic jewish cousins.

Would you kindly explain how my identifying the jewish control and subversion of most of these movements offends you?

Most people talk shit when they're anonymous but cuck when they have to put their real identity to what they say.

Applies to TRS and probably to most of Holla Forums.

No, now kindly fuck off.

Go ahead and prove you're not a kike.

You first, kike.

You want him to show you his cock?

Maybe

Thanks for the effort m8. Can you get a hold of that stripper?

kike confirmed.

Into the trash it goes…..

Lel, check this shit out from his libertarian days.

Drop it Like its Hoppe.

libertarianstandard.com/2013/01/15/drop-it-like-its-hoppe-rap/

Then later he contributed the 20th song on this album. kek

discogs.com/Mr-Bond-Mein-Kampf-Mixtape-Vol-1488/release/9086929

Haven't been able to find her social media.

The best way to incite the faggots on cuckchan to violence against TRS is to keep making pro-TRS threads and defending their narrative

no need to false flag, TRShills do it enough on their own

She shut it all down a while ago AFAIK. Used to have a Youtube channel full of crazy vegan shit. Could try calling that strip club she sued and asking for contact info

I think this is Mark's Steam, private though: st eamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097696106

I can't imagine what kind of non-Jewish conspiracy mental illness goes into that mindset

KIKE HAMHOCK, SVEN THE SCHMUCK AND MORRIKIKE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE OR BE BURNED TO THE GROUND!!!

TRS/ Aut-kike= Lügenpresse

Thread #22 archive.is/N1xLo

If he's on the Fatherland, does that mean he had a white wife? Are these cuckolds fine with racemixing too?

That time is far gone. No apologizing will save them from what is coming.

He does, kek

which quote was yours?
are you trying to steal my rush quote REEEE

The kike-right must be destroyed.

No kikes, coloreds, or race-traitors in WNism.

Morrakiu is going after us now

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj6z6uBbFfc?t=6635

Last thread died before I had the chance to post one of these Kike Enoch memes, so enjoy it here instead.

So TRS are fine with race-mixing too? What's next, mulattos with white-wives and quadroon kids being alt-right leaders?

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before

The most amusing part is that he's a Marine Captain and supposedly talks a lot of shit about niggers, jews and degenerates in the Corps, all the while being a fucking hapa. Can you imagine being a legitimate WN marine and having to stand by while a half-flip runs his mouth off in front of you like he's the second coming of George Lincoln Rockwell?

Top fucking kek.

I felt a twinge of guilt when Bulby's dox came out but we've given them so many fucking chances and all they've done is double down every single time
Gas them all and let god sort 'em out

He has reached levels of butthurt that honestly haven't been recorded since CHRIS! CHANDLER!
If we keep going we may reach a scale of butthurt as yet unknown

IMHO we should save him for last so he can continue to sperg out about MUH D&C MUH MOVEMENT with every new revelation

we'll see if the Iron March guy ever gets married

This. You fucking racist fascists fucked up. You will fall because of this.
.T actual antifa

They are lolbergs and degenerates, all of them, some of them are real anacap idiots and the other believe in oxymorons like "nationalist libertarianism , most of them have either nigger friends are married to hapas/kikes/gooks/japs/mischling's have a whole folder about dont tread on me, basically every single faggot that would never be allowed to any group with standards was there.

you cowardly faggot

This user has also played as:
Tyrant Fashister

Goldberg Fitzelstein

CANT WAKE UP

Goofster and Gaffster

Israeli Crusader

Slovakian Prince

big fat moist boy

hello friend

charged up

….well.. we got some more leads I guess

Hi TRSEF
:^)

I smell a Jew.

Might have something here.

steamid.eu/profile/76561198097696106

also,

Checked.

TRS is fucking racist, reported you Nazi.

Fucking gold man,. You're a meme champ.

Good job sticking to your cover I fell for it hard tbh

Not raycis enough

Incoming salt and extreme butt hurt. Reminder this hook nosed skinny sodomite is hanging next.

Nothing wrong with what he is preaching?

We need everyone we can get on our side, breede - I mean fellow heterosexual men, so don't criticise racemixers!

Shills keep making these threads. Holla Forums is doing the work of antifa trying to tear down TRS.

You guys shouldn't have doxed him. The other two seem like they deserve it a bit, but he seemed like a nice guy that meant well.

Mike can suck a bag of dicks though. Disingenuous to the end

Hey Mike

T degenerate lolberg , probably racemixer

Hey alt-cuck.

your post is mindless defeatism my friend. movements don't happen over night, and just because we don't have blogposts about people working towards the 14 words does not mean it does not exist. my advice is to take a break from the forum for a while if you actually browse here, and focus on working through your black pilled life. you've done well by having children, you need rest right now

Greggy gets it. Bashing Christianity and defending pederasty is how you built a mass movement

(waste)
Great.

wut

They must be moderating all new comments because nothing is showing up.

They shut it down because they get asspained about being called out on their platform. Sven awkwardly pretends that its a technical glitch.

Yes, because I need the approval of faceless larpers on the internet

T degenerate lolberg , probably racemixer

That's what the TDS guys are

Quarter kikes can be acceptable if they explicitly support White Nationalism and reject kikery. It only takes one more generation for the Jewishness to be bred out of them anyway. That being said, Kike Enoch and his tranny-enabling diversity-pushing kike wife are clearly not in that camp. But will be in a different kind of camp very soon

WTF

yes sven you had a jew come out about his jew wife and you shut down the forums because of the "infiltrators" not your actual community backlash

I wonder why a homosexual would be so lax on quality requirements. Really fires them neurons. This is generally the problem with accepting any of these people, they have the same kind of complex as jews which causes them to want mass immigration. If the quality bar is lower and we accept race-mixers or non-whites, then we are likely to accept homosexuals as well, and we aren't as likely to notice his degeneracy and seek to purge it from our society by the means of a trip to the bog. A person who is not white or is not heterosexual will ultimately subvert the basic principles of this "movement" for their own advantage.

non-stop lying

soemone should pop that fag

I don't think it was Holla Forums that did the doxing, but Bulbasaur is fucking disgusting looking. I can't take people seriously that are fat, slobby, and poorly dressed.

as long as kike enoch draws breath

death to namefags. if you have a name - you must hang

how is it possible that they're ALL homosexuals
2%, maybe 5% of the population at MAX
and yet the "alt right" seems to be 10, 20% homosexual

what is going on here?

I shitposted on disqus on the fatherlands cucking show, and they removed my comment. I call bull fucking shit it was disqus who removed it.

government/jew shills they recruit such people for easy blackmail and also because they will further degeneracy.

Wasn't he claiming Grindr Greggy was straight on the forum?

oh boy

He needs taken down a notch.

Funny how all these (((trsodomites))) call us antifa but yet every single goddamn one of them look like the skinny jeans wearing bitch boi you would of found at the Occupy protests.

this.

jesus christ TRS is the lolcow to end all lolcows

that is pretty absurd.

when is TRS the sitcom coming

……
lol

Very true. Faggots also tend to be cliquish like Jews, forming their own little secret cabals from which they spread gossip and infighting.
And as we've seen with some of the information coming out of this, it looks like Millenial Woes and Greg have been treating the movement as their own personal bath house.

I don't ever remember even the Alex Jones/Infowhores sycophants being as bad as these (((trs shills))) when it comes to faggotry and retardation.

Fucking rip, wrong image

inb4 they have to start blocking people on twitter
also is "turbo-kike" a common term or did you guys start using it because I was spamming it nonstop in my first shitposts against these guys? :^)

How weak. Your memes are puny. They are yet to take form. They are untrained , forced, amateurish . Sad display. Get out of here before you embarrass yourself any longer.

i need to make a list of all the shows that got axed because i remember at the start of Intersectional Alt-Right it was a bit about how there should be zero tolerance for jews in the movement. i wonder what happened to them

We need a thread #23: Morrikike has chosen his fate edition

(Morrkike's Chosen Fate with the Chose Race)

Anyway, make it good with all the archives in the OP. More digging is necessary. Someone pay that $1.50 or whatever it is for people.com (or whatever) so the dig into Enoch's background can continue. He's still hiding things. Also, Sven and Morrikike. Their attitude has been unacceptable

This. Most of the confirmed WN infiltrators turned out to be faggots too - Frank Cohen, Roy Bullock, David McCalden, etc. Yet admitted TRSodimite Ryan Faulk claims that hating faggots is actually a sign someone is a plant.

Another such "major" crisis and the alt-kike implodes. Good riddance!

Fuck off, he said that having kike dna doesn't make you evil
t. user who dropped his dox

t. chimpire kike

jeesus christ those people look possessed

t. chimpire kike

…Faulk has always been a fuckup but he didn't conceal it and try to get out in front of a huge shekelfarm like the TRSkikes did. Is he an established WN who has done anything disingenuous? As far as I know, he produces informational youtube videos, but that's it.

fuck you, I've been calling her an ubermarxist turbokike from the beginning. that's mine

One of them is going to be Azzmador's co-host on The Krypto Report (Daily Stormer).

there are no breaks on this rape train

great minds think akike

Saying that hating faggots is a sign someone is an infiltrator is pretty disingenuous, especially since the opposite has been proven true time and again.

I agree, and he's probably just emotionally invested since he's a homosexual, but I don't think he's Mike Enoch-tier honestly. If he was shilling something I would say so.

this

For sure, but Holla Forums has to encourage these guys not to get splintered. If KK and TDD are starting their own website, the truth is the whole "alt-right" website/article market is getting pretty flooded. There needs to be some sort of central clearinghouse. I'm not into the racial diversity stuff, but it is diversity that made TRS so popular…… they had something for everyone. obviously "big tent" doesn't include jews and trannies, tho

let's see who has abandoned ship or was thrown overboard
Fash the Nation
Darwin Digest
Intersectional Alt-Right
Kulture Kampf
The Weekly Narritive
30 Minutes in the Oven
Bongo-Bongo Book Club

I'm still trying to find the guy. Not sure if he even has a goybook

Or he could have a fake name and pic of course on faceberg

Here's an old Morrakike Memorial Page

facebook.com/Morrakiu-Memorial-Page-145313952169127/?fref=nf

I wasn't implying that he was an infiltrator himself, just an example of how faggots will never choose their race - or anything - over their degeneracy.

The ride never ends.

Welp, so much for those chucklecucks.

checked. indeed

Radio Free Skyrim was an early casualty of the poz

My point is just that I think he is just making informational content which is beneficial to everyone involved and not trying to leaderfag anyone or rip people off. This in stark contrast to Kike Enoch and his ilk who have been intentionally misleading people for the better part of two years.

Radio Free Skyrim was the best podcast they ever had. When they got rid of them I knew they were trouble. Left and never looked back. listened to a couple of the paranormies and bit of FtN leading up to the election though

Wew lads.

Natt was right

(checked)
fuck, they were the guys who got tossed out a long time ago for calling out spencers faggy shit and pyramid scheme

Fuck Enoch and the rest of them for essentially sweeping this under the rug in their newest show and fuck the antifa collaborating spergs who apparently want to keep doxxing WNs.

please enlighten me

true zogbots to the end i guess, maybe they will bring on a towel head to talk about the virtues of raping white women for white shariah

Faggots have basically shown themselves to be on the same tier as jews.
Jews infiltrate and subvert and crave money and power, while fags infiltrate and subvert and crave sex and status. I've noticed some of the most dangerous people are the gay jews, combining the jewish intelligence with the fag's vindictiveness.

Fags and jews will always choose that identity over anything it else; it is what singularly defines them.

Radio Free Skyrim episode on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5ztguAajD0

kek, that wasn't why, it was because they shit on or took over anyone who they saw as competition for alt-kike shekels. Those chimpire kikes tried on here for years by attempting to undermine our trust in fullchan itself and when we finally confirmed who it was we kicked their shit in

No.
This is how we know you're new/a faggot.

LEARN TO FEED YOURSELF, WE REFUSE THE SPOON

thanks, I'll listen, but can you give me a tldr too? would appreciate lad

Are any of these podcasts worth listening to?

TDS is zoo morning radio crew trying their best to butcher up Holla Forums memes. But then again I enjoy listening to more /fringe/ or 'jews killed muh hollywood degenerate'.

t. TRSHILL

kek, we aren't antifa, take it from the user who was in the irc when we finally decided to fuck their shit up

I remember his tirade about how the alt-right would collapse, and god willing, it will prove prophetic.

question was meant for this user

spencer had this thing called phalanx which was a buy your way into an altright networking tier system where the more people you recruit(pay) the more money u get
should watch for a better explanation

Checked for no, not really.

All the vaguely-good stuff left it seems, now its just low-brow shit and autism.

At least he has the honesty to finally admit they are all in it to win it for ZOG

the old episodes of radio free skyrim I hear are good, I haven't heard them myself but thats just what's been floating around

unfortunately, I started to try to listen to them like right as they were being thrown out, so I only listened to about 2 episodes bc by then everything they were talking about was dated. FtN was good. Paranormies I thought was a great idea, but I expect they'll cuck and stay unfortunately. Johnny Monoxide is cool, but he's not much of an adventurous type, for lack of a better word.

Does anyone know how to contact RFS or KK? I couldn't find any contact info anymore. What other talent is out there that we can encourage?

yep. what's worst about it is I'm pretty sure they were Sven the Schmuck's favorite show. He knew all their jokes, and Enoch was always dickish and dismissive about them

The very definition of a pyramid scheme

I know lurk faggot etc but I've only seen this in passing here muh phalanx and I don't necessarily have the free time to investigate something obscure

you could always be non-autistic like

thanks lad i appreciate it fucking newfag enabler

his facebergs:

archive.fo/Hr9xa

archive.fo/5spqG

jesus fuck, I didn't realize this was Spencer, I thought it was some peripheral figure

It's addressed about 5 minutes in, basically Spencer has a group called Phalanx which is paid access, the top tier being gold for 10k a year. You can get money back I think by getting more people in the group. It gives you access to higher ups that Spencer knows apparently.

Its not my autism that wants to promote against spoonfeeding, faggot, its that spoonfeeding you info is cancer and creates an opening in your cognitive defenses via which 'you' can be invaded or manipulated.

Bullshit, you're just lazy.

go the fuck back to trs you dumb nigger. everyone knows you're not from here, and everyone knows Holla Forums would never "collaborate" with antifa. You are literally doing the "Well Putin like what Trump is doing therefore Trump is a Russian agent – Vote Hillary" argument. That's right, trs has stooped to shillary levels, here

idk

After NRO got tossed for calling out the fags, Natt and Florian started Mysterium Fasces.
I enjoy it and they have a dozen or so episodes out by now.

get a job

I'll miss intersectional altright

stopped listening to FTN shortly after the trump win because it was (rightly) coverage of trump cucking on his promises already and appointing jews. blackpilling stuff

this is what I thought, some multilevel marketing bullshit

Go to Ironmarch, Natt set up shop there.

Otherwise, RFS ceased to exist.

I have one. Its nice.
And that doesn't change that spoonfeeding, begging for the spoon, is trash.

get a wife

You first.
After you put down the spoon.

checked. well, yeah, but that's sort of overlapping with what I said. That's like someone saying, "Walmart is great bc its a one-stop shop" and someone else saying, "no they just engage in unfair business practices and push out the competition." One doesn't preclude the other

lolwut?

no, that's multi-level marketing, silly :^)

Darwin Digest is good if you like science plus they talked about the mental illness of faggotry and how it destroys society
Kulture Kampf is good if you like philosophy

hey no punching right antifa wants us to expose pyramid schemes

he is basically the brown hair milo

i wonder what ken had to say about the whole jew on the shoah

heh
stop being autistic, no wonder you can't find a woman

FTFY, and yes.

You argue like a woman.
No wonder you need a man to explain everything to you.

(Checked)
Funny because I think /baph/ and peggle would say otherwise.

Except for when you do. Not two days ago I saw threads about going after the daily stormer next and wanting to dox the Fash the Nations guys.

When you buy a brand new car and you find a dead rat under the hood, under drivers seat, and inside the steering wheel, one would have to suggest that checking the trunk when the smell persists to be wise.

I'm not asking for your position on some important esoteric topic, I just wanted a quick tldr on the video I was going to watch anyway, you legit retard

Filtered :^)

Those are vile prostitutes! Btw, legalization of prostitution is funded by the (((open society foundation))).

Face of nightmares

Thats nice dear.
Why not go make a pie pr something.
Good girl.

Have some of us committed thought crimes by objecting to Anglin shilling for jews like Weev and Kike Eunuch? Or is it that you put your cult of e-celebs above blood and soil?

t. chimpire kike

No introspection whatsoever.

Your down syndrome brother found a dead rat in the trunk and now you want to tear apart every other car at the dealership.

t. chimpire kike

Also read the article he is referencing: archive.fo/RJTuX It makes no mention of her doxing anyone besides just pointing the finger. This is one of their ways of trying to push this antifachan meme.

we shit on that wigger anglin and that kike fed weev. Stop lying kike

I always knew the lolbergs were just larping, the fact that the alt-right is full of faggots, racemixer,hapa lovers and half asians that are okay with being scammed by a fat hypocrite slob as long as the social club and pool parties go on if this what the younger part of the american "right wing" we may be witness of the death of america in our lifetime

naod an ughmend

(edit) *Makes no mention of how she doxed or who she doxed Anglin just says oh yeah she's the one behind it.

user he's a kike

wait… i don't think I heard about this part. what happened with this?

Intersectional Alt-right and TWN, it seems like, were just starting to get good. I thought they had promise.

fuck. I'm going to have to start namefagging a little goddammit.

>>>/faggot/

no, you saw posts about that. Look, namefag, you aren't from here, so I'll explain to you how this works. Most of us are actually intelligent, and have been here for awhile, so we can tell the difference, generally speaking, between are retarded faggot like you, a Holla Forums or Holla Forums or antifa shill, and a "normal" retarded Holla Forumslack.

There is no login. There are no names. Holla Forums is not one person. You cannot hold Holla Forums responsible for what some random sperg posts on here. You should know that bc you TRanShills have been false flagging on here and taking it back to your faggy forums.

The truth is Holla Forums isn't going to dox FtN, and the posts (not threads) about doxing Anglin were instantly laughed off. I think the first reply was someone actually posting the man's address and saying "this is has been public information for a long time. Good luck doing anything with it." Yes, that's right, it was laughed off the stage.

Look, here's the deal: I know your faggy hugbox is closed for now, but if you're going to support Kike Hamhock and Sven the Schmuck then, until the fagforums open back up again, go whine somewhere else. No one wants you here any more than they want some antifa faggot or anyone else. You are a tryhard faggot loser and you should kill yourself. You JimJones-esque cult will probably end up going that way anyhow. GTFO.

Good Day
t. Holla Forums

What's up with anglin's march in whitefish btw?

fixed that one for you

This

No, worse: hahahaha we counter-doxed someone that doxed us before some completely unaffiliated imageboard did. Looks like we are way better than aforementioned unaffiliated imageboard that had nothing to do with this and no reason to make this their goal. You suck because you cannot accomplish our goals as fast as we can. Eat it, suckers. hehehehehehe [rubbing hands gleefully]

If antifa is doxing jews they are more far right than TDS ever was.

this, chimpire and weev were always incompetent kikes who were held up on a pedastal by newfags who didn't know any better
t. guy who knew him back in the old days

keked and checked

weev posts on MPC, a nazi-hating christcuck site, 'nuff said about him really.

The fact that Mike Eunuch was married to a B'nai B'rith jewess proves he's a kike.

KK is still around, but prefers its user status. Tweet at one of the cohosts on twitter, or just ask here and I may answer :^)

Check these glorious digits!
and maybe also you check this in the near future–I'm thinking of doing the same thing:
gab.ai/NEETSOCMGTOWOTAKU/posts/4219145

Hypothetically if you were from KK, what did Sven say to you about the farewell post and leaving in general? Do you think TRS has a future with all its best people leaving? Is there another platform being built?

Talkshoe would be ideal for this.

I can't believe Millenial Woes even bothered to pretend that he'd 'stopped' being gay

no the fact that he married a jewess and pretended to be antisemetic for money proves he is jewish

(checked)
what happened to the farewell post

The SPLC is paying big bux (and providing protection) to weev the kike for his job as controlled-opposition psy-ops mastermind. They made a deal!

why not add another K to the name

with leaving TRS it's the perfect opportunity

No, the fact his birthmother's last name was enochson and his dad sued his mom after they divorced proved both his parents are kike, not even to take into account his stepmom last name (((gleissberg))) or something like that

checked. implying I twatter. Hey, tell TDD to answer their goddamn email. I want to help. I don't want any limelight or credit. I just want you all to get up and running as quickly as possible. We can talk about more when you answer. I told them to forward the email to you. though its only been a couple days, so perhaps they haven't gotten to it yet I'll come looking for you on Ironmarch later as well, if I have time. I've got a bunch of work to catch up on.

The post got removed without their knowledge, and they learned about it after the fact.
I think they are basically breaking all contact, and are busy setting up shop on their own or, maybe, on ropeculture

(heil)
Kkk is feds though

Yeah no reason at all retard

Its almost as if there are people out there who are serious about their "antisemitism and are not just shit posting faggot edge lords…..

Antifa screwed up. They revealed some of their own.in TRS. This just shows how retarded diversity and their cancerous "egalitarianism" actually is. It breeds dysfunctionality & incompetence just like every other government job.

I wonder what their jewish masters did to whoever screwed at antifa?

t. chimpire kike

(heil)
KulturKampf Kollective
KulturKampf Komerades
KulturKampf Kikes no wait…
KulturKampf… the only thing else I can thing of is Kittens and that would be gay, so

KulturKampfKamaraden

Beautiful!

His righteous fury about prostitutes, when he literally had sex with one named Tia Foster

Too commie.

please don't take that name if you're really them, no Holla Forumsack actually respects the (((KKK))) m8, trust me

not to mention she was a shitskin kek

kek

Paying a slut to fuck you is SO TOTALLY DIFFERENT than fucking her for free, bigot!

The last NRO episode was about sodomy and usury,
Here's the episode that led to NRO being banned on TRS: dailystormer.com/nationalist-review-online-season-2-episode-7-sodomy-usury-the-alt-right/

I think Florian and Natt talk about the specifics here, but I could be wrong, it's been a while: dailystormer.com/mysterium-fasces-episode-1-christian-fascism/

I think the excuse TRS used to kicking NRO off was that they had Natt on after he was blacklisted from ever being attached to anything TRS related in the future. Of course, both episodes that led to them getting the ax were about calling out the alt-right's pro-sodomy position and Dickie Spencer's dildo scheme, so take that how you will.

t. chimpire kike

G-g-guys I think I might be on to something here.

So I found an old campaign for liberty page of his.

campaignforliberty.org/community/Virginia/members/214

With his Mark Ovdabeest handle of course.

Then I investigated further.

campaignforliberty.org/profile/720972

Found that when you clicked on that it listed his name as Mark Nuttycombe

Found one Mark A. Nuttycombe
27 years of age in Lynchburg Virginia.

This would collaborate with most likely his fake identity linked in account of his alias. Mark Ovdabeest. Also located in Lynchburg Virginia.

linkedin.com/in/mark-ovdabeest-04312b54

Then I think I may have found his personal facebook. Which may also be a front of some sort. It seems extremely fishy to me guys. His Background Pic is literally Black Lives Matter??
Also the man doesn't look like him. But it seems too suspicios. Take a look at it for yourselves.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014957561110&ref=br_rs

archive.is/tCfe2

This could be our man.

What do y'all think.

I'm not one of the namefags, bro.

I don't do podcasts, I write books.

Ohhhh, and I just noticed he updated his profile pic on January 16…..hmmmm.

Got Em

I'm going to need a second opinion

if it's him some Holla Forumsack better fucking get a fucking raid thread against this little kikelet

nice. the show is KulturKampf, but them as a group are literally the KKK. haha

yeah, but have you seen how many on the alt-right call each other that? And, they don't say Ko-Mer-awd, they say Kom-Rad, like the commies do. It's weird if you ask me.

yeah… I always feel torn; even about what's going on now to a certain extent (though that interview was not good). It seems to me that TRS are very amateurish, for lack of a better term. They always take things that seem like good rules and stretch them way beyond their reasonable application. Or, they make hardcore hard-and-fast rules which some might disagree with, but the big problem is they enforce them in terribly arbitrary ways. idk tho. I'm just getting all of this second hand. I was starting to think the whole alt-right needs someone with a Political Science or PR degree, who they can trust, who can arbitrate these disputes. Either professionals getting paid or someone with an advanced degree who is nihilistic enough to (attempt to) be objective

WEW

I've heard nothing from him since, though im not one to stir up things.
trs' future depends on how well they are able to restore credibility. thats the extent to which i will comment on that
youll have to wait and see on the new site, there is a surprise that i am working on

one of the admins deleted it.

(checked) Kulturkampf has a historical significance, which my particular pseudonym (dont say it if you figure it out) is somewhat related to. Coincidentally I chose it before the show, funny how fate works like that.

Ill get in touch with them. im not on IM, idk about the others. Appreciate the offer, but this is a healthy (and needed) break. All the free time has done wonders for my reading productivity. If you really want to contribute, start reading/writing: we want good content.

I need corroboration. Do you think I got em.?

I think its terribly sad that it has come to this

So when will the weaponized autism compilations of Peinovich and the crew contradicting themselves come out? There are hundreds of hours of audio to trawl through and it's only been a few days, but I'm surprised a one-hour long documentary hasn't been released already

Best lead we have ATM. Looking into this Nuttycombe character

This should be posted on /baph/. Make sure to add the webm of the latest merchant minute, here:

heh. I'll look into it later, the only thing that seems suspect is the whole "lynchburg university", since that seems like something a chimpire kike would put

1. We didn't do shit
2. You got fucking pwn'd
3. You fucked with us first anyway
4. Trusting a kike was your first mistake
5. Being a kike was your last.

this

Possible to waybackmachine his page and see what his previous profile picture was?

Gotta say he's got one hell of an opsec.

Oh, I can produce content, but I really didn't want to. I wanted to get out of the direct political stuff and more into the background logistical operations. But, I can create content if need be; I'm trained in that. Would rather be an editor, tho. You'll see what I mean if you let TDD know about my email. I sent two. One mentions a possible business stuff and the other has the subject line "based" – hit me up and we can talk about how we might be able to help each other.

thanks for the reply. have a good one.

Can you guys do some digging for awhile thats a great idea btw. The wayback machine. Im going to take a break for a minute and run to the store.

Did they reenable disqus?

Ye, SS is claiming that disqus locked the comments, and not the TRS inner circle

pick one

Really hoping PostConservative manages to get out off the cult. I miss that fella's articles.

What a fucking faggot. Are they still on manual approval?

As far as I can tell, no.

Hey. He was smart enough to set up decoy accounts - that's more than anybody else on TRS.

Now that everyone knows he's a fat kike and his wife is a slut who takes it up the butt (jimpacted), he's done forever, none will take him seriously ever.

"Today, fellow goyim, I fucked a filthy frumpy kikess whore. She is my wife, by the way. I am a White Nationalist leader, therefore gibs monies plox." - Kike Peinovich

This has become a cult

eh, naw m8. If you think that's good opsec you should do some more research, not even trying to be a dick

I think you have something. Do you have him is what we need to dig on. Like another user said bring this over to /baph/.

is this the comment section from trs?

does this faggot even know what autistic means? He's literally using autistic as a synonym for "smart" or "informative." Are all TRS spergs that retarded?

wew. another casualty. i really hate seeing everyone split up like this

It can be both on here and /baphomet/

What I meant is relay this info over to /baph/ of course we can use both.

That's fine lad, I understand. Giving us a harder find than most, though

true, which makes this all the more sweeter

Yes, but he seems to have successfully cultivated a large following of people who are capable of being white nationalists one week and then cuck faggots the next, so whether he's taken seriously or not is no longer the issue

Okay so there is a Mark Nuttycombe in Norfolk. Now if we can find out also from maybe that ex associate of his if he lives on his own or with relatives/parents would be good.

Which post is this on?

you are autistic if you spend 2 hours listening how race, iq and crime are related and going through the sources so you can share it but you aren't if you spend 2 hours listening to gay jokes, drops and donations

They never had an ideology all they do is larp as hollywood style racists… just like that one faggot "comedian" that larps as a stereotypical conservative ( perhaps that was their goal). Therefore they can do a 180 with the message and it won't matter to much of their fan base ( that is what they are fans of entertainment and e -celebs).

Interesting. Any other info?

That's incorrect, they were very clear in their LARP ideology on their forums.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/the-daily-shoah-123-kike-the-mad-zog-in-the-morning/

The comments look closed to me still. Mind linking?

That might be this guy (pic from vid): wavy.com/20 17/01/10/norfolk-side-streets-still-icy-following-wintry-weekend/

The assblasting memes will keep pouring so as to cleanse WNism off of the edgelords who latched on to it since it became "cool" in 2013.

The culling process has only begun.

Yeah that is correct. So I'll cross that off my list.

Worth pointing out again. That EVERYONE on TDS (and possibly on other shitty podcast: Paranormies) is complicit in this.

Unfortunately for them the doxing has come a bit early, before they could really mind-fuck the goys.

shes a shitskin and had a boyfriend at the time

Here's a picture of her butthole (seriously).

There's a story that goes along with her cucking her BF with Mark, but what I know doesn't have much to do with him. Supposedly she did the same with Alex McNabb.

Not sure if this is a lead or not, but he posted on one of his other FBs that he has a paper due 'he first week' less than a week ago. That seems to mean he's enrolled this term. Also, when he was sanitizing his likely private FB, he didn't delete a 'enrolled in Lynchburg College January 2016'. The timestamp is from a year ago so he couldnt have changed that. Everything else on the profile was sanitized the same night at 4am LEL. Anyway, this is a list of colleges in Lynchburg, VA. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go to Liberty because he talked a lot of shit about Jerry Falwell in the past.

morrakiau confirmed for boomer scum

not impressed… got any more?

Right? So… are you going to inform Websters of the change or should I? :^)

Holy shit, I don't think these guys would let me in. I'm not as much of a seriousposter as them

Underrated post. Completely true. Homosexuals are cancer. Kikes are cancer. Homosexual kikes are supercancer. Just look at TRS.

right, what is it?
Where is is it written down?
nowhere its empty………

Alright thanks for the info.

(witnessed)
Not to mention the fact that it's run by some kind of mestizo NEET

she is also a stripper/prostitute, so morrikike wasn't special if he ficki ficki'd it

Could be his dad? He could be Jr.

Keep digging lad. I have to go out for an hour. So keks speed to you.

Adding: as you can see here:

There is a Sr. listed, who is 65+.

I bet our man is Mark J Nuttycombe, not Mark A Nuttycombe (Sr).

hmmmm possibly

She's not very impressive. A stripper who gives handjobs at the club (which she eventually sued). Psycho vegan cunt.

this guy in particular has to be implicitly taking it up the ass

wow, she manages to conceal the fact that she's butt ugly in almost all of her pictures

Video of her and McNabb ebing degenerates:
youtube.com/watch?v=GPb6uWs_ou8

KEK SHE LOOKS LIKE A KIKE

lmfao she's not a shitskin, she's a kike
(((foster)))

(((foster)))

(((foster)))

I saw that video earlier but didn't recognize McNabb. Must have been from before he got the hiv

Nice African ear lobes. What a fucking degenerate.

She's "Persian"

lmao, what kind of "persian" has the last name (((foster)))

this is what is pissing me off. right now, coming from where I am, I don't want to sit in a hugbox, write some pretentious "ideology" on my cock and wave it around with everyone else. How about a nice under the table dishwashing job at a WN/right-wing restaurant or something like that. It's like the whole right-wing is nothing but glam – no content. no real life

I didn't know the steps to devising a new MO were NOT devising a new MO and instead aiding and abetting your real enemies.
I guess it makes sense when you think like a ~renegade~

is that even a Jewish last name?

She's obviously jewish, just look at the other videos of her family on that channel. Pic related.

it could just be he saw the name, thought it was funny and proceed to make accounts with that as the name

"CE" is Jewish degeneracy. Use "AD", you fucking kike.

In the same way that Cernovich's wife is (((Persian)))

So all of these trs faggots were taking terms with the same musty old whore?

Yes it is lmao

Sorry, but how could you tell when he changed his profile picture? Can you please archive.is that and link me?

You're not from here

Not really. For example, Jodie Foster. However, if one's mother is Jewish and marries a non-Jew, changes her last name on marriage, then the children are still Jewish.

this is also true.

What was the MO about? being degenerate lolbergs larpingas as WN's? at this point im convinced that even liberal leaning south families from rural america are less degenerates than the faggots from trs

checked. are you kidding me? that's one of the dudes on TDS? I rejected the Left and had basically my life ruined trying to escape that kind of poz

this. that ear stretching stuff is one of the most degenerate garbage you can do. not necessarily the act in itself, but just anyone who would do that is trying really hard to "signal" that they're a degenerate

The nose knoes

The only two pics on this profile were posted Jan 16 2017 at 4am. The rest were likely sanitized. All other posts were nuked as well. The banner is '#blacklivesmatter', likely him trying to pretend this 'mark nuttycombe' is a BLM supporter when we all know Morrakiu isn't. Way too obvious.

now that is pretty fishy, but why would he leave the lynchberg reference if he was attempting to wipe any identifiers?

I thought Sven said Disqus banned them.

Why am I able to shitpost there?

Confirmed liar.

dead giveaway. unless he's spent huge amounts of time planting superdouble secret backward breadcrumbs, then you have a good chance that's him

also, there's is a mark nuttykike senior, implying there is a (((jr)))

>radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/18/the-fatherland-episode-61-thot-control/
(witnessed)
we'll see how long the comment stays up

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

A mistake? Everything was sanitized 'January 16' and that says 'January 2016'. We know he's not the brightest bulb so maybe he didn't notice it. I showed earlier he was talking about a college exam paper. He's likely in college. There's only 3 non-african tier colleges in Lynchburg and he already said he doesn't like Liberty University so really it's only two, Lynchbug university or Randolph college. I'm guessing we got it on Lynchburg.

Me to but I think he drank a bit of the kool-aid.

It might also be Randolph as well tbh, not that giving them both calls is really any more of a hassel than one

=My VPN is banned from /baph/ for some reason, can someone please copy and paste this there for me?

Some new info on Morrakiu from Holla Forums, here is the most important post, with what is probably his name:

Keep in mind that he has to be "Mark J Nuttycombe", not "Mark A Nuttycombe (Sr)", who is his father, as seen in that whitepages link.

He changed his profile picture on 1/16/17. Which would make sense to do if it was actually him:

Video of his dad, starts at 0:56:

TRS will generate at least as much if this is really him.

His comments here are inexcusable, in my opinion. I think he has to go, but I'll leave that to you guys.

so the sand nigger he bragged about fucking is actually a heeb?

Here's another point of connection. We have this 'Mark Nuttycombe Sr.' (which implies a Jr.) who is listed in Roanoke VA. We can connect his degenerate shitskin cumdumpster to Roanoke because she was a stripper there. That's likely how/where she met this faggot.

vawd.uscourts.gov/OPINIONS/CONRAD/fostergoldsilveropor.pdf

They probably just locked it down to damage control and then unlocked it once they b& all the dissenting accounts

I sort of doubt this Tia Foster bitch is Jewish, given that vid related is on her yt favourites

TRS is really just a Facebook group that got big and started doing podcasts, then started their own forum. All of these faggots have known each other for years. 99% came out of lolbertarian groups but reinvented themselves as alt-right once that got trendy.

IDK if anyone from TRS besides Mark and Alex fucked Tia, but it's pretty common for all them them to sperg out on the rare female that attention-whores herself into their groups.

THE ELUSIVE BLACK AYYY

Could she be who Forney was talking about?

seems like it, really makes sense once you take into account the Holla Forums speculation that he is a kike himself

See

I have confirmation of something widely speculated here, but if I posted it then I would be identified as a spy and potentially lose a chance to see the inner workings of TRS kikery in the future. Should I post that image here, or should I maintain my cover for a while longer?

Hello TRS.

m8, she's dating the dude who took over for ghoul on trs atm, women conform to anything their current guy is saying, even kike women

holy fuck

w8 m8 dont take the b8

The cook out restaurant that he has listed as work has a location in Lynchburg VA: 2629 Wards Rd, 24502, Phone #: 434-582-1225.

http:// eatcookout.com/locations/

They are probably closed but might be worth calling and filing a complaint (lol).

drop it nigga, we are going for the throat

No. It's Mark A. Nuttycombe the same age as Morrakiu.

See here.

Mark A Nuttycombe 27 Lynchburg, VA

Anyway. This is our man. I mean look at the fucking profile. Who has a Black Lives Matter Banner as their background. I mean seriously.

On second thought, email me at [email protected]/* */ and let's talk about it

/trs/ bo

the alt-kike was never a thing, it is literally the same thing the media did for goymergayte

wait a couple days and if it is uncovered without you then drop something else

Someone suggested them as a primer to funz, only listened to 2 episodes, nothing of value

I could have lived with everything except him defending peinovich

Is it something we guessed at or something we just don't have proof of?

Wait.

be careful

They seem like lolbertarian 'dude weed lmao' types, when you put it that way

she seems like exactly the sort of trad wife who would make a great mother to his children

Is anyone involved with trs not fucking a non-white, (apart from the half-flip who has a white wife, of course)?

It's something that you can semi-easily infer from the podcasts and whatnot. My gut tells me to wait, so I am gonna lurk and see if I can get something better. Shadilay brothers.

You have to scroll down the page too see it.

Main page of that site says they are open late. Someone call and ask to speak to Mark. We know what his voice sounds like.

they were on RIR and they said that they were lolbergs and it got overrun by sjws, so they wanted to find a "movement" where that could never happen, so they chose white nationalism. Interestingly enough, and not surprisingly, Enoch was on Moldbug's dick for about a year there before he came up with this scam decided he was WN

So do they just hate Ghoul now? I never hear them talk about him

Mark A. Nuttycombe Sr.
Or Mark Alfred Nuttycombe is likely the father.
Scroll down and you'll see the ages.

I didn't follow that, what did he say?

Let's talk about it, I'm the /trs/ BO. Email me at [email protected]/* */ We don't have to reveal now

Proof: >>>/trs/2629

did one of the members cuck another? seems like they use that term alot in reference to each other

Writers or podcast hosts? I don't know.

There are Jews and niggers in their inner circle facebook group.

I would say to wait about 36 hours. If we haven't figured it out by then, drop it, or sooner if these threads start to lose steam.
But I'm sure you'll have no problem answering, this is obviously about Morrikike, right?

You could also (maybe?) post what it is, without proof, just so we can know, but this may simply expose you, so perhaps not.

pretty sure it's Liberty. Liberty is a huge Christcuck school. Randolph is the only other one in that area I know and I'm pretty sure it's a women's LAC

If this is about him being a mischling, we figured that out already.

called them, said they didn't know of any Mark that worked there said I was from the ADL and we were on the hunt for a dangerous neo-nazi racist, did it for lulz
Seemed like he was genuine

There's also one in Roanoke VA listed, but without a phone #. Could be either or if he actually works there, but i'm not sure why he wouldn't scrub that if he scrubbed everything else.

It has to do with the forums, I can't say much more

Nah it's not. Check his youtube profile from 2009.

web.archive.org/web/20090310001152/http://www.youtube.com/user/Morrakiu

he panicked and when people panic they make mistakes. if he suddenly felt the urge to purge identifiers there is a good chance he didn't get all of them

it can be

The bitch had access didn't she.

[email protected]/* */

FUG, let's talk about it. I'll keep it under wraps.

Yeah I think I know what you're talking about too, that's gonna leak later

Could be. That could be a few different girls though TBH. He's not wrong about their beta thirst.

Fuck right when I was going to leave for dinner too. I'll be back in like 4 fam then lets dig

Fuck, you are totally right.

Besides, Mark J Nuttycombe lives in Ontario.

Mark A Nuttycombe Jr is our man, age 27

What the hell has Mike even done for "the movement " that everyone is willing to drop their beliefs at a drop of a hat? To be called the foremost thinker of the "movement"?

oh, no. it can't be that. if that were true, I don't think they'd even release that. that would be too damning for sure

Fucking hell if the kind user who posted on /baph/ for me wants to fix this error by linking to , would be greatly appreciated.

WE HAVE CONFIRMATION

Address inside:

archive.is/iDmnJ

pic related :^)

That's me :^)

(checked)
Do you want me to just post the link?

I'm not sure if my memory is entirely accurate. But I believe I heard around 2 years ago that Morrakiu is from Alabama. He may have moved since then or I may not be remembering correctly.

Also the Lynchburg, VA is a false lead. He put that out there as the doxing was going on. You'd have to be stupid to fall for it. The Facebook profile he set up from Lynchburg is obviously fake.

godspeed david davidson

WEEEEEEEEEW LAD

Lel it's not proof, I just posted that to fuck with him.

Then why is Lnchberg on a jewtube account from 2009?

who's to say that that shit about him being from alabama isn't bs as well?

Wrong. The Lynchburg College update was done Jan 1 2016.

see: 2nd pic here

KIKE EUNUCH IS STILL MAKING PODCASTS, HOW DO WE DESTROY HIM??

No harm in fucking with him even if he isn't the guy right? :^)

Go away antifa

HIS NAME WAS DAVID DAVIDSON

I'd post this (even with the last post there, good to clarify since the facebook doesn't have his middle name):

Sorry, correction here.
He is actually "Mark A Nuttycombe Jr", age 27
Mark J Nuttycombe lives in Ontario.

Its already been done lad.

this, Holla Forums is on a mission, no matter how many normalfaggots have to die in the collatoral damage

So you support Jews running white nationalist media? Go away JIDF.

dude, he just got himself in the center of things at a time when everything was expanding. everyone just naturally looked to Enoch for instructions, and it always seemed to work, so he was their "leader." But, here's the deal: its just like during any bubble on the stock market. When the tide is rolling in, you always look like a genius. But, like when the tide rolls out, you see who's been swimming naked.

The truth is, TRS DLs were probably going to drop by 10-20% or more anyway in the coming months. No one cares about politics during off years. So, with this fuck up, in all likelihood they'll fall apart and Enoch will have no answers. Because, at base, Enoch is no great political intellect. He's not stupid; don't get me wrong. I'm just saying it wasn't some particular genius of his that somehow made all this work. That's nuts

wew

any helpful bread crumb trails to let clever anons put 2 and 2 together? (I'll keep it to myself if I do)

True, but I don't see the correction that it is Mark A, not Mark J.
My fuckup, but someone else has to correct it for best results, I think.

That's most donation and charity operations to exist.

What's Morrakiu's phone number?

The problem I see is that there is no real competition to TDS. Other podcasts don't even come close to TDS's sense of edgy humor and shitposting. So even if a lot of people may distrust Enoch from now on, they're still going to listen to him because there is no alternative option.

I replied to the post made stating Mark J was him with the post made clarifying that that is incorrect and it is Mark A.

let him email the BO of /trs/, m8 if anyone can be trusted on their word during this whole shitstorm it would be him

TDS is trash

ww w.youtube.com/channel/UC37tbhLbW6w5w89nh5oE8tA

this might lead somewhere if we can find his faceberg

Then they didn't deserve to call themselves white nationalists to begin with tbh

Ok, thanks. My slight disinfo post comes after yours then but /baph/ should be able to figure it out.

I haven't gotten anything yet.

To be frank, podcasts are irrelevant.

that's because those faggots killed radio free skyrim for calling out faggotry and spencer

this and checked

Oh no, it's retarded.

I really don't understand TRSodmites..

Are they serious or are they playing dress up here?

probably not if you ruin morrikike. not that i want it to happen, but i pretty much only listened for the Merchant Minute, and for Sven to randomly drop "JUST CALL THEM NIGGAS" and "I'M A KIKE!!!" at random times.

Look, Holla Forums is full of pirates and autists. Hopefully TDD and KK will email me. We'll talk. I'll find out about the format of their new site. But, I promise you this: if nothing gets put together that satisfies those terms of edgy humor and whatnot, I will create a fucking website that acts like an imageboard somehow where Holla Forums can submit content and I'll screen it really quick and throw it up there. Also, Holla Forums should be ripping all those drops. I'll put a drops database on there, too. I'll have a whole section for Oh Exploitables of everything, including trs for use etc. Once I do this I can give all your IPs to the ADL and beg for shekels be happy

proving that it was chimpire shilling that retarded shit

2004 Pocahontas St
Lynchburg, VA 24501

archive.is/iDmnJ

this is too good to be real

would bang

We need a way to share 100MB+ audio files via imageboards and I'd happily host

assuming it's either mike or matt, if someone wanted to check kikebook for one of those we could probably find the homeowners

fair enough. I am only curious as to the general nature of it. Most likely seems to involve shekels. Second most likely something with the jew wife.

Someone could set up a FTP server easily.

They're nothing but larping lolbergs and civic "nationalists"

Aww man! Did you guys hear the new merchant minute?
MORRAKIU WINS, FLAWLESS VICTORY

did you even see Lawrence Murray's faggy anti-genocide article lad

Checked

private server? how much does it cost to get stuff hosted off-site? I don't want to get into a shekel-begging scheme, but i mean… what if we open-sourced everything, including financials? i think its public info anyway. the only thing I wouldn't open-source is my name.

idk if that would work. just spitballing

Based. Would welcome this.

Why? For anything just use mega or libsyn or something.

What's the ETA on the takedown for all of these comments? I'm surprised they even put them back up. I wonder what the angle they've developed during their grace period is.

comments are open, have fun.

if i did it full-time, tho, I'd have to beg for shekels. but, I promise I'd work for minimum wage. I wouldn't be trying to get rich. just pay rent. I'm pretty much a NEET autist, so I'd just have to make sure I wasn't breaking any laws

Can someone give me the tl;dr on today's TDS?

Has the narrative switched again?
Did they spend the entire time making even more hamfisted excuses for Enoch?
Are they pretending like nothing happened?
Is there now awkward laughter every time they make jew jokes?

/baph/ole PSA
Ignore any one posting irrelevent shit to the fact we found morrikikes actually address and the fact that he fucked a jewish prostitute the server idea is a great one though, not gonna lie

Anybody stupid enough to click that deserves what could happen.

this

they're pretending like nothing happened

That house was last sold in 2006. Could fit, if we believe that he still lives with his parent(s), works at a fast food place, and goes to college at age 27.

House looks kind of shitty. I haven't watched enough of his videos to say whether the background looks more like an apartment or an older house like that.

Just because we're helping you faggots out on this one Antifa don't expect any favors in the future.\\

This one was personalll for us kid.

It has a name and if I was going to host an 8/pol/cast I wouldn't want me or guests to have to namefag. Violates the spirit of the whole thing.

/r/ing tread link, kameraden

He obviously doesn't live with his parents m8

Interesting. This is probably the worst case for TDS. By making some half-assed explanation that doesn't address 90% of peoples concerns and outright lies about everything, and then refusing to ever discuss this event again, they seal their fate even further. Now there will be a permanent cloud over TRS. A something bubbling under the surface that will eventually explode in a rolling boil.

You're itt, scroll up lel

They're allowing comments now? For the past few days the disqus comments have all been locked down

they aren't going to take it down. they've just assembled their troops to shit on anyone who questions anything, using the script in pic related. Also, you're opening yourself up to said disdain by conjecturing about "top-down schemes" instead of leaving it open. Instead of saying "it can't be anything but this one bad thing" try saying "it can't be X or Y, so it must be SOMETHING really bad" – that way you're not giving them a target to ridicule. Always take the negative. It's an easier position to argue from. At any rate, TRS has the burden of proof at this point.

personally, i think you should just let them have their hugbox, but I'm just using this as a teaching point

i listened to the first couple minutes and it was all blah blah blah "since we are the mossad" [awkward laughing] oh and also blah blah blah "or Russian overlords told us to say that" [awkward laughing]. So it looks like basically now they are going with the strawman-false dichotomy tactic: anyone who doesn't like us thinks we are interdimensional shape-shifting repitilian aliens from space and isn't that stupid, right guise!!!

The thing about it is, it'll probably work. Because they are basically a recruiting scheme. They'll just get new retards to fill the gaps where the others left off, and they'll be none the wiser to all of this. I just hope the oldfags who got let down don't fizzle out. that's why I'm trying to talk about other platforms

Ok. It's time to take a vote faggots.

Do we start the Dox Thread on Morrakiu aka

Mark Nuttycombe????
Is this our man?

15 minute vote aye or nay

I vote aye.

You have until 8:15

Why do you say that? Though I suppose he could be renting there.

Is Morrikike known to have a white cat or drive a Nissan Sentra?

aye

It's like they just want to piss people off

I vote yes, all TRSodomites must be destroyed for allowing a known kike to lead them.

not_an_argument.jpg

aye

aye

Having a hard time finding a Nuttycombe in the E.C. Glass High School yearbooks. So either he sperged out of picture day or some of this info is incorrect. Or i'm blind. Will continue looking.

All of the yearbooks up to 2009 are on classmates (.com). Which should cover him given his age.

i don't agree with this idea. you have to namefag that way people know where to go for your content. people want to have regular content

I've been doing my best to point this out to everyone. It's fucking hilarious all the ways they mirror the liberal media.

Attacking the source of the dox instead of addressing the content is the same as when people deflected to russian hacker stories whenever wikileaks were brought up
They regularly made fun of trolling news sites to the point of getting them to take down their comment sections, and then they themselves nuke the forum and lock disqus for the exact same reasons.
Being mad at Holla Forums for being right about TRS is like when the liberals would be mad at right-wingers for predicting kebab terrorist attacks

aye he started it by doubling down on attacking us, when he should have been thanking us for exposing a hypocrite

I was willing to excuse his asshurt up until the latest Merchant Minute. Aye.

Did I miss something or did someone just call my boy morrakiu gay because you look like a degenerate overweight, creepy truckdriver who has destroyed his body at 25 so much that he already looks like an old man, because no one buys that crap about having to be a fat overweight shit to be a "real man".

Your fat is not muscle, you disgusting fuck!

Stop calling them gay, where is your proof?

Fucking tranny porn lovers, you are one to talk. Into the oven with you!

i just don't understand why someone would poke the bear, so to speak, like he did on TDS today. knowing full well what happened to all his friends.

so …aye.

The best argument in favor of Mike being a Jew is that every single tactic TRS' users decide to go with is taken straight from a Jewish playbook.

Aye

pic related

That said, Aye. He chose his fate when he recorded his Butthurt Bit today. David Davidson did nothing wrong.

Aye

It's pretty disheartening tbh fam. I used to respect Morrakiu. He was a Holla Forumsack first and foremost. But the namefagging got to him. He started shit talking Holla Forums for "producing zero content" despite 99% of memes, raids, operations, ideology, and users coming from Holla Forums. And then with this Kike Enoch scandal, he's done nothing but ignore all facts and just shit on anyone who dares criticize St. Enoch (pbuh)

the best argument in favor of Mike being a jew is he's said so himself -_-
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4

What kind of brain do you even have to have to make this kind of thread?
Someone should do a phrenological analysis of TRShills to figure out exactly what causes this kind of degeneracy. Vivisect the fag enablers.

post*

just to play devil's advocate. he did cuck and say that it was probably not the userbase, but maybe faggot mods. and, the mods ARE in fact insufferable faggots, so…

obvious reddit is obvious.

I NOW OFFICIALLY VOTE NO

Why do you call them sodomites without any proof?
That is not an argument. Literally. Why should I trust what you have to say if you are being so retarded and completetly incoherent of rational thought?

m8 do you even have to ask?

Can anyone post the merchant minute? I refuse to give him any (You)s on Youtube

aye

aye
how dare he go around praising kek but then attack the chans who are the prophets of kek and his line to the mortal world

Was neutral until the most recent merchant minute. Fuck em.

He was pretty clear that he was going after 8/pol/ as a whole for letting this occur. That said, the butthurt from Holla Forumsacks is pretty funny.

pick one tbqh

A good portion of the TRS inner circle are straight-up faggots, along with the rest of them being fag-enablers who hit the alarm and start screeching about purity spiraling whenever anyone dares to actually talk about how faggots need to be gassed.

Does anybody know the time in the podcast where he shit talks Holla Forums as some anons are saying he did? I can't sit through 2 fucking hours of this shit.

That's pretty narrow-minded of you, user. If this episode with TRS has taught me anything, it's that Jews often excel in whatever field they choose, including White Nationalism.

American Vanguard are involved with faggotry? I don't know much about them

I don't think wewz was affiliated with TRS though.

1:42:20

"1:42:20 The Merchant Minute"

TBH most anons I saw here were willing to excuse him being a part of the crimes of the inner circle because we liked his work enough that it wasn't worth it to us

But he had to open his mouth

They are openly accepting of fags.

Kek bless you anons.

It was posted in this very thread, idiot.

Stop insulting my boy. He dindu nuffin wrong.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Have you forgotten the core principle of the alt right?

DONT FUCKING SWING TO THE RIGHT OF YOU, YOU DUMB FAGGOTS!!!

Dude, newfag, TRS near the beginning had to kick off one of their hosts because a video came out of him going straight bananaman, and maybe another of some tranny BDSM shit. look, I'm no saint, especially in the past, but I'm not leading a podcast, so…

its in the last thread. for some reason i cna't find it tho i though i dl'd it

that was a pretty dick move

Couldn't make it past the first 60 seconds. Fuck.

What the hell happened? Morrakiu used to be cool.

The Alt Right is one big orgy.
I could tell you about the drama with Mysterium Fasces but I won't.

Is this post a bad joke?

they're left of us, idiot

my fucking sides

AYE

I hope this is satire. If you call them too soft, you're a purity spiraler, and if you call them too extreme, you need to stop punching to the right. Everyone can see through this bullshit semantic kikery.

THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN
THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN

I SHALL PREPARE THE DOX

(((forgive us Morrakiu for what we are about to do, you made us do this, you did this…..)))

don't fuck with h8chan, the final boss of the internet

o fug I'm sorry I'm doing critical damage to the movement™
I'll just compromise all my principles for the abstract greater good
Big tents are what we need :^)

Sven is fucking the cryptkeeper if that makes any difference.

I'm insulting you and all the people like you who can't take what you dish out.

Give me about 20 or 30 minutes anons.

haven't made a thread in awhile, and not a dox thread

More like because he is shilling for Kike Enoch, we know there is something shady about him, therefore he should be doxed

boycott any and all things jewish and bankrupt those filthy worms and NO TRS real white men will NOT deal with jews or fags or any other degenerate bs you try like a jew to infect us with GO LAY DOWN AND DIE!!!!

Aye.
Fuck 'em.

Aye, hurry up and make the threat faggot.

I don't think you understand how this works yet, Morrakiu. You will soon though.

*thread

I wonder what Murdoch Murdoch will say. I know those guys are Holla Forumsacks first and foremost, and the most interaction they had with TRS was a guest appearance in a single TDS episode and letting Enoch/Sven have a small cameo in one of their videos.

The reason I'm curious is because the MM guys seem pretty separate and isolated from the social clique that is the alt right. You can't trust any of the alt-right namefags to speak the truth on the Enoch Question because they all have conflicts of interest with heavy TRS associations and dependence.

I've been repeatedly defending Morrakiu for 3 days now. I've been the one screaming NOOOOOOOOOO in every thread when he gets brought up. same with FtN I'm surprised I didn't get banned. But, wtf is this antifachan, 8/pol/ is the cuck of antifa, blah blah blah shit. Look, Mike was going to get fired after antifa doxed him. Just bc Holla Forums started digging and uncovered that youtube – that's just a natural consequence. it was going to happen anyway. acting like Holla Forums is somehow "on the other side" in this whole thing is too far, especially after half of their podcasts shut down and KK and TDD basically called them kikes and told them to go fuck themselves. its an insane narrative. every step of the way TRS has handled this in completely the wrong way.

it makes you wonder if the controlled opp thing isn't true, tbh

I think he is in school, so he probably does. His faceberg says he is in school, anyway.

:^)
Daily reminder literally all of this could've been avoided if anybody from TRS apologized instead of doubling down time and time again

kek has spoken.

talk shit get hit

Literally everything he said was true tho

Amazing, I know for a fact that there are 8/pol/ members right now who are married to Philippine island niggers.

In this world where anyone under 30 is fundamentally broken by society, Holla Forums has risen in an attempt to redeem
themselves by redeeming society, instead of doing anything productive with this we have joined antifa to dox those
who do not meet our purity tests that I bet only 10% would pass.

Enoch I can understand, he's got a kike wife while living it up in NYC, but to fuck over Bulby and Morriakiu makes no
sense to me.
I find it especially crazy that 8/pol/ supports their entire org to be destroyed because half a dozen or so dudes from
a forum of thousands decided to post here and shill.

I'm not saying this shouldn't have happened to TRS but our excuses and apology shaming makes no fucking sense,
only lefty faggots sue for an apology.
So tell me, if any group becomes popular will you support their destruction because they might not fit your exact
standards on your asian hosted chinese cartoon image board?

Sodomite, you don't belong here.

Not an argument, not accurate, fucking come up with an actual game plan.

This shit really needs to be on the sticky, because 8/pol/ is gleefully destroying people not associated with Enoch's faggotry and it's doing nothing but helping the left.

How are your actions any different to antifa?

Thats because you're a dumb pleb newfag, obviously.

Bulby knew about Mikes Jew wife, has a bunch of Jew/nigger friends, and a history of cucking out on race-mixing.
He lied to you, to protect a Jew-lover, and you don't understand why dozing these fags is a good thing.

You're dumb and need to lurk moar and comment less.

You people…

Exact standards, like not being a kike-controlled controlled op

TheKikeStuffed.jizz became a great learning experience for newfags, and removed the weak or imbecilic. The subtle treachery of the joo in real time.

Meant for

No fuck you, I have been on 4/pol/ since 2011 and on 8/pol/ since moot censored everything.

I guess I'm just a newfag all over again because I don't post anymore and still remember when Holla Forums was happy to support Ron Paul and could form more sentences than just "DISAGREE??? KIKE!".

Bulby had a history of cucking because he was a full on christcuck, he talked about the physical pain and the years of deprogramming it took before he accepted the JQ, are you all telling me you were born Holla Forumstier?

In a world of broken people, you do your best to argue for a better world, I'm all for attacking people for being soft in ideology, but you're attacking people for having to live in a pozzed society, for not being perfect arbiters of their ideology, you're falling for Alinsky 101, and all I can see in response to that are memes, not arguments.

A white nationalist network of 100,000+ people has just been blown up, this place has 3000 tops, where are they going to go? There is no clear alternative right now.

I listen to podcasts because I work, I can't shitpost and drive, I was listening to Ghost until you guys shat that up as well.

I have already said Enoch was justified, learn to read.

If 8/pol/ keeps this up on everyone, if you guys win then the dream of a white nation will be regulated to 3000 people on a server in the Philippines, that is until all the diversity doesn't give a shit about free speech and this site is shut down in the name of hate speech.

Have understanding. The whole 'death panel' was in on it. It was an inside jew-joke.

TRS did not start as a white nationalist podcast, it started as a disaffected libertarian group, which makes the TRS as ancaps things a bit weird because they do nothing but shit on libertarianism whenever it comes up but I digress.

They didn't know, you haven't heard them out, they knew that she was part Jewish and as they drifted into race realism, it became a boiling frog issue, they didn't know that she was a practicing pozzed jewess who attended tranny shows, apparently even Enoch didn't know about the latter but I think he's lying on that.

I definitely agree that it should've been bought up, I think he should've divorced her when he became Jew wise.

Let's assume Holla Forums is right though, lets assume that it was a Jewish joke, what now? You don't want TRS forum members here, you don't want them anywhere, do you think that those 100,000+ people are all kikes?

This isn't a "purity test", this is literally just the basics. You cannot be married to a jew while simultaneously claiming to be a white natoonalist, it's just mutually exclusive.

Once again, read, I am not defending Enoch.

Bulby is why this thing even started. He taunted /baph/, said they were skids and couldn't do shit. If a wild dog bites you that's sad, if a wild dog bites you after trying to put pins on its balls then that doge dindu nuffin.

He said that bowing down to threats doesn't work and fuck people who threaten him with.

Even then that's just retarded, pissing in an ocean of piss = ruined life.

Please tell me, who actually meets your purity tests? Or shall we forever remain anonymous and just post anime until white nations are browned out because "dude just wait for Hitler".

/baph/, unable to do anything to a single lefty other than send them pizza but can sure get right wingers fired!

GG.

Libertarianism is jew friendly and arguable a jewish idea that has been shilled as a way to push the rootless-cosmopolitanism-is-good meme.

TRS forum members who have been shaken down by the kikestuff.bizz conspiracy are welcome everywhere. The is here, IM, SF, gab, mpc, and new sites coming up.

This has been a good learning experience for everyone and should immunize some people against future jewings.

whats do hard about not associating with marxist faggots

Which is why TRS AND Holla Forums rejected libertarianism.

I don't know about SF but there rest don't have media content, where is the 1488 radio?

Holla Forums is based on anonymity , peddle your snake-oil to your namefag forums

you should've stayed there tbh fam
just admit that you have no idea how this works or what you're talking about ; see regardless of your join date people like you will always be newfags and stick out like sore thumbs

maybe when trs starts their own anonymous mouvement theyll have a chance against 8/pol/ untill then using tactics that you'd normally use against sjws on twitter wont work fam

Active is all that matters, TRS could probably claim to have 6 gorillion users otherwise.
Oh lel, If I used this I would've been called a TRS shill instantly.
I have been around before greentext, before seaking was a meme, GNU Ibex was used as a shitpost, sorry that there are other people who don't behave exactly like you on this board.

Remember guys, the damage is done, TRS has been crashed with no survivors, I can't really defend what is dead, nor do I want to, I just want to avoid collateral damage for the next TRS-like institution.

Without an ideological consistency you will live under the lives of Slate, pic related.