Will this ever be brought back up in any of the final 26 episodes?

Will this ever be brought back up in any of the final 26 episodes?
Since Humans are returning to Ooo and all.

what in the hell happened to this show? The last episode I saw was the one where Finn was shrunk and talking to a squirrel for a frisbee.

Did he get cucked or something?

Yes

It won't and you know this.
Adventure Time will stick to status quo until the day it dies.
Unless the writers pull another Evangelion reference out of their ass.

I just want to see Humanity go full Warhammer/1488 against those gook horses.

It won't happen, nice things never happen tbh.

This is where shit started to get annoying, the constant cockblocking of finn.
The bubblegum bitch constantly led him on, then was like "pshh, nuttin personnel kid" and would rather fuck a retarded cinnamon roll, that looks like a blue rock in that image, so finn gets cockblocked by a rock, the vampire friendzoned him, lumpy space princess would probably pity fuck him but she's a literal trash digging bum that probably transmits something worse than the lumps, the other dozen princesses dropped off the face of the planet that all wanted a piece of him, at this rate he'd be better off trying to romance BMO of all things.

It happened in our minds.

I dunno, I think since they have an expiration date they might try to go full out WHOAAAAA with some bullshit anticlimax, Jake is some weird xenomorph thing now so the last episode will probably be him moonjuming into space while Finn is just sitting there staring at the camera, then it plays the intro in reverse.

Why do you structure your posts as you do? Can you namefag so I can filter you?

Did you intend for your post to rhyme?
no filter for you, you can just hide the post if it butt frustrates you so much.

You just read that in my voice. You didn't really have a choice.

>I just want to see Humanity go full Warhammer/1488 against those gook horses subhumanity.

FTFY

Nah, they will go even lower and add some JoJo reference, and just like the EVA one, it will lack the charm and execution of the original

Holy shit.
I can't believe I actually forgot what she sounds like.

Slow and steady descent into shit.
He even fucked a pillow and imagined a normal life with it.
Why they love turning average kids show into such utter bullshit? Even in gravity falls they explain why boys are evil for flirting with girls and girls are just lovely for doing it. Its like they want to raise a generation of kids filled with hate for each other. See these cute creatures just made for each other? NOPE, they hate good boys! See this girl whom protagonist saved, risked everything? NOPE, she likes retard more than him. See this girl whom protagonist spend few years trying to fuck? Why cant we just have normal heterosexual relationship in a show involving protagonists? What do we have in AT? A dog fucks a rainbow and they spend like a day with kids before they grow up. Finn fucking a disgusting cloud and finn fucking a pillow. Gravity falls. A girl rather fuck tho gnomes than guy interested in her. Dont get me started with fucking regular show.
I understand that kids show probably not the best place to have a relationship, but why they show so much of fucking dysfunctional bullshit? Why cant it be normal fucking relationship if they want to include this into cartoon?

I mean, the kid was an ass and looked like a gnome anyway.

And she was a complete insufferable cunt.

Well yeah, he's the image of an evil white man. Of course he has to be cucked and shamed.

They all were

You still think lore shit matters or that shit will amount to anything? AT hardly even airs on CN anymore since its nothing but TTGO, Uncle Grandpa and Clarence reruns 90% of the time. Which was for the best since AT has been sucking since season 2 starting with that autistic lava man bullshit.

Since this thread already exists: what's up with the weird release schedule? The release like five episodes one day each, and then go on hiatus for half a year. Wouldn't it make more sense to have shorter breaks and instead space out the episodes more?