Tarantino is a normie

Really makes you think

spaghetti niggers are subhuman

Listen Star Wars is thematically and word-wise dead. There's an entire universe that has been squished down into the same thing again and again.

also
he's /ourguy/

world-wise*

I feel cheated.

Star Wars OT is normie tier. PT is kino.

No shit.

It's all pleb garbage for mass consumption.

PT is the same fucking thing as the OT there's so many parallels

There, fixed your subject for ya OP.

They cast Cumberpatch as Kahn because they didn't want to be racist. Their excuse was in some comic spin off saying that Kahn had plastic surgery to disguise his identity. He should have just been a new character but they wanted the brand recognition.

Paramount is desperate enough they should approach Tarantino for their next Trek movie.

Let me guess, you're under 25 and you know everything.

It really makes you think

Marvel did the same thing with Iron Man 3, casting Ben Kingsly as the Mandarin and completely changing the character.

Once I got a blow job while watching Reservoir Dogs. It was pretty cool, made me feel nice.

Can't offend the Chinks and lose their money. That annoyed me to no end, Mandarin was the most anticipated Iron Man villain, with references existing from the first movie and then you get this lame cop out which just killed the whole movie for me. Didn't even get a cool dragon battle with Fin Fang Foom. They might do it in a later movie but with RDJ being done after Avengers 3, they'll have to throw him in with another character or so.

You know you've written yourself into a corner when you need to publish additional material to write around plotholes.

Typical poseur. This obscure character company/creator never did anything with until recently is my favorite character.

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

kys normalfag

reddit trek is just as bad as reddit wars pleb

nothing is as bad as reddit worse, go back to either /television/ or r/movies

its just as reddit as the the other, mong. leave this board now.

nothing is as reddit as reddit wars
if you weren't a redditor yourself you'd probably know it
now fuck off back to reddit

You'd think he'd be all over Star Wars since it basically is a tarantino movie. It rips off Westerns, war movies, samurai movies, and brings it all into one place.

>>>/reddit/ and stay there

lol

kek

lol reddit

laughable, reddit

redditable

redditous

reddit reddit

redditricious

if reddit reddits reddit, is the result more or less reddit than the original?

Reddit reddits redditin, redditously

tarantino is one of the worst self hating whites

he idolizes blacks because his mom was a fucking whore who only fucked black guys

In all honesty, that's a very reddit question.

this is an redditly reddit answer.

for you

BIG

Reminder he was going to usurp The Cuck King before he disappeared for like 2 years.