Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=29Ft0YHhtc8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for our guy

nigger

I'm literally shaking. This is Drumpf' SSweden

Wew, the messiah of Europe

If I was Swedish I'd find it hard not to commit a hate crime, let alone not say racial swears.

He reads 4chan ylyl threads for content now. He was bound to pick up on the lingo. I bet he's anti-semitic/racist as fuck behind closed doors, but it is still beholding to the YouTube Jew.

Well i would be too if i knew my country was going down in toilet.

Why do people let two syllables have power over them?

What is my endgame? The choices are actually going to another country someday or making my own secluded place in Vermont or the actual mountains out west away from everyone.

Don't leave your country. That's what they want. Stand and fight for your piece of land.

I want to move to Maine or midwest. It would pain me that I leaving and making my city more niggerfied than it already is, but to just go to the movies or dinner or something and not see any niggers is like my pipe dream.

I predict that country will balkanize with whites taking the midwest/northwest; niggers taking the southeast; spics taking the southwest/California/Texas; kikes in NY/northeast. Asians will have to fight for themselves.

I was Swedish i would go Hatred on those muslims fuckers

Why?

he moved to britbong land a while back which in all honesty isn't much of an improvement over swedenstan

Asians will join the whites and whites will probably hold onto florida (the spics there are actually cubans which are allies of whites)

he has to slowly get his audience ready for the big reveal

It is outside of London or the surrounding counties. All the shitskins flock to that area

Fairly accurate except
Even though NY has an extremely high concentration of jews they still don't have the numbers required to populate and hold on to an entire region on their own. Even ignoring the rest of the Northeast just the state of NY alone is fucking massive and there are almost 0 jews north of rockland county.

Playing that 67D chess.

I guess it makes sense, considering everyone who browses Holla Forums are middle school edgelords rebelling against their moderately conservative parents.

I have a good imagination, but I strain to understand being a liberal/conservative and coming to this site. That level of masochism is beyond me.

Come on guys! Chill.

Normalfags shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

It's either goons who have autism and loves pain or Holla Forums agents trying to keep us sharp and our hate strong. It's not like you need to false flag leftist retardation but if it weren't for these useful idiot goons and the Holla Forums operatives we might just enjoy kinos and forget about race wars, niggers and so on due to how few librul fags come here.

D A R K W E B

this isn't your hugbox

Reminds me of that image of the green troll guy who says nigger then two women start crying.

It's not yours either which beckons the question of why you're here.

What did he mean by this?

He moved to L.A. like a year ago.

Consevacucks, Nazis, and neetscum don't get a hugbox anywhere. I'm here to ruin it.

What did he meme by this?*

Is he masochistic?

The real question here is: how are our friends at NeoGAF taking this?

The answer: not well.

Pretty sure he's parodying the liberals that do that.

All big cities in the world will be multicultural shitholes.

Moving to a patron based system from an ad based system will help improve content.

RLM wouldn't be as edgy as they are, going after that WB contest and making light of the child gang bang from the IT book if it weren't for their 20k a month Patreon. If they were beholden to advertisers and studios they'd be another Screen Junkies.

Word that's what Im gonna do then I already have some land in Vermont. Plus another state.

Yea that would be nice, just to go somewhere secluded.

hooktube.com/watch?v=29Ft0YHhtc8

NIGGERED

Why take out the pawns though?

hooktube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA

pewd is also red pilled on the JLAW question.

The faggot cucked out.

lol who is this faggot

sorry charlie, your race war is a child's fantasy
enjoy oblivion

I remember him from way back when he was also irrelevant. He's famous for beating his ex girlfriend.

hmmmmmmm