IT BEGINS!
There is no turning back

Other urls found in this thread:

earthcam.com/usa/dc/nationalmall/?cam=nationalmall
app.ddot.dc.gov/
wjla.com/traffic
weather.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/washington-dc-20001
wxnation.com/supersites/
camvista.com/watch-live-video/america/usa/washington_dc_capitol_hill_live_streaming_video_webcam_earthtv_streaming.html
periscope.tv/
wjla.com/news/local/activist-groups-hold-queer-dance-party-near-vp-elect-mike-pences-dc-house
youtube.com/watch?v=1HdbkqJvMu0
acludc.org/sites/default/files/wysiwyg/aclu_8.5_x_11_trifold_v21.pdf
infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/

archive.is/cUSKL
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/for-inauguration-day-plans-for-heavy-security-and-big-protests/ar-AAm00Bm?OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtube.com/watch?v=60gU4ps7uJU
archive.is/SPJd0
inaugural.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Entire Program.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HBFEnYuIflM
archive.is/7U3P0
archive.is/c7diC
youtu.be/o4OVC6k9RdE
youtube.com/watch?v=o4OVC6k9RdE
facebook.com/Reuters/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
kxan.com/2017/01/19/inauguration-day-protests-may-impact-austin-traffic-on-friday/
youtube.com/watch?v=3EKxlkSJi0M
periscope.tv/w/1OdJreLzBVYGX
periscope.tv/w/1jMKgZwLLnlxL?channel=talk
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzqAXYPNxv?channel=talk
periscope.tv/w/1ynKONwyEVXxR?channel=talk
youtube.com/watch?v=SjxV44KjTbc
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv287582139?ref=top&zroute=index&kind=top_onair&row=2
dc.about.com/od/mapstransportweather1/ss/Inaugural-Parade-Route-Map-Washington-DC.htm
periscope.tv/w/1mnxeWzpkZvGX?q=#Trump
periscope.tv/w/1MnxnrEpdXOxO#
youtube.com/watch?v=W3-gh37Kdgc
youtube.com/watch?v=g6tnzimR5Og
periscope.tv/ImMikeRobertson/1OwGWndYPyeKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cWlwF6M0f34
periscope.tv/w/1MnxnrEMXDMxO
youtube.com/watch?v=XDYH_6vvdJ0
archive.is/72ShK
web.archive.org/web/20170120025944/http://henney.com/chm/0117/chm0117.pdf
radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=315
radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=3509
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:District_of_Columbia
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:District_of_Columbia_Law_Enforcement
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:US_Federal_Government_in_District_of_Columbia
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:District_of_Columbia_Military
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/APCO_Project_25
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Trunking_Basics
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Trunked_Radio_Systems
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Talkgroup
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/NAC
twitter.com/thefanaticsview/status/822055903138611201
truthmonitor.com/2017/01/terror-at-trump-inauguration-its-happening/
vimeo.com/200293678
archive.fo/OlNIh
twitter.com/DVATW/status/822411938357530624
twitter.com/SMABSO/status/822419820654329860
twitter.com/AliceOllstein/status/822437644818903040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awful OP image. There should be a period after the T.

earthcam.com/usa/dc/nationalmall/?cam=nationalmall

CAMERAS THAT CAN MOVE^

I hope to go to the Inauguration itself

Anyone know when's a good time to go? I was sort of hoping of showing up early (5AM) to blend in with the workforce. I'll be sure to bring my phone to record stuff

app.ddot.dc.gov/

DC TRAFFIC CAM

stfu and stay on topic.

Welp, this'll be good.

Get there early around 5. Get coffee and walk around. IF you can stream the protestors that would be nice.

DC
incident sit map
wjla.com/traffic

Kill count?

weather.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/washington-dc-20001
More

We need feed hunters, I got the cams nailed down. Any private feeds.
This is a full butter popcorn happening. Soldiers, you know what ta DO RICO!

^ Hide posts from this posters

SEE pic ASSET MAP
app.ddot.dc.gov/

cam dump - other locations for
sub protests in other cities
wxnation.com/supersites/

hopefully there will be protesters streaming on periscope and shit

cap hill high speed cam (real nice and fast high quality)
camvista.com/watch-live-video/america/usa/washington_dc_capitol_hill_live_streaming_video_webcam_earthtv_streaming.html

I'm getting extremely comfy chimpout vibes from this.

Don't forget to check Periscope. Doesn't look like anything notable is live, though.
periscope.tv/

24 hours until it's Jan 20th in DC.

Looks like they had their faggot dance party at pences place

wjla.com/news/local/activist-groups-hold-queer-dance-party-near-vp-elect-mike-pences-dc-house

another fag pride parade tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=1HdbkqJvMu0

Déjà vu…

I restrict my data usage (family plan and all), but I will take video

Posting this from another thread. Here's what ACLU is handing out:

acludc.org/sites/default/files/wysiwyg/aclu_8.5_x_11_trifold_v21.pdf

The plan: spread this among leftists as much as possible to confuse and cause disruption with their plans.

It's enough contradicting BS to make ACLU look bad and make SJW's and nogs fight and argue about what to do, making any situation worse. All numbers and links have been accounted for. They will get either a staffing agency, city of DC HR, or KFC. Get to work gentlemen. Spread it far, spread it wide we only got 24 hours. Good luck.

>>>/pdfs/4923

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Seeing as spreading this effectively would mean somebody making many hardcopies and doing the footwork of passing them out to niggers, and that is unlikely to actually happen, allow me to suggest a different approach:
Publicly and loudly announce that you're going to do this. Publicly and loudly enough to strum up outrage from liberal media. Bonus points if you can get the ACLU to chimpout about the plan.
Make them think we're doing it, and have them panic and get nervous about it. It spreads our legend and makes them act neurotic. And it doesn't even involve any footwork.

If anons did do footwork locally that would be the stuff of legends but you're right, I wouldn't count on it. We can email it to (((them))) as a "courtesy", and see if we can get MSM to bite on your idea. Either way we win :^)

fuck, here's an idea - if some madman could create an email address that looks much like aclu dc and emailed this to every leftist they could find it would cause them to do the footwork for us on such an idea. AND MSM would bite it with ACLU, and put ACLU in FULL damage control mode

check out my thread above (hope I linked it right), I made it separate so everyone can see it

Best idea.

What time exactly is the inauguration and when should I tune in to catch the best riot action? Also, any agent provocateurs here? I have a friend that was bringing firecrackers but haven't talked with him in a week, don't know if he'll follow through. Reminder that the crowd can be controlled by one strong willed individual, just select a random police officer when you're in the crowd and start accusing him of beating you or send one of the protestors out as sacrificial lambs to rile up the crowd.

Self-Sage Negated.
Don't want to sleep through the protests tbh.

well if your going to be there…. get a water gun with gas in it and light some nogs on fire

I'm going to be on Holla Forums all day, watching every stream that gets posted.

"Security gates will open at 6 a.m. and opening remarks will start at 11:30 a.m. The official transfer of power happens at noon, when Trump will be sworn in by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts."

Go get live camera viewer
Its free

WE ARE CLOSE

KEK SAVE TRUMP FROM ASSASSINATION

this should honestly be stickied for the day

wouldn't it be something if an user was to make an official looking and sounding twitter account
like @aclumetrodc or some shit

Shadilay.

Well The media is now trying to meme a "Disaster" under the guise that a disaster could keep Obama in office and keep Trump Out of office.
Alex Jewns is leaning hard on this as well as his buddy Matt Jewem Drudge. If anyone wants to talk about pushing Chaos - its those guys.
infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/
There are some fears that the protesters cause so much chaos that they spill over into the innaug area and Obama has to call off the proceedings and suspend the transfer of power.

We are at Civil war 2 at that point and it goes 3d kinetic.

you think these people are stupid enough to make pence the president?

national press photographers association warning it's members of hostile situations
np pa.org/news/5-tips-covering-conflict-2017-inauguration
archive.is/cUSKL

The transfer would be halted and the president would declare a state of emergency.

May God bless Donald J Trump and his Family

I pray that some leftyfags win stupid prizes

cnn meming hard

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0

all a sudden the news is hyping the security shit

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/for-inauguration-day-plans-for-heavy-security-and-big-protests/ar-AAm00Bm?OCID=ansmsnnews11

BUY A BODY CAM

Protect yourself legally and collect evidence of leftist crimes.

Yes, actually. Or at least I do. Sage for double-posting, didn't see this reply before.

He won't be assassinated. He will live to MAGA. KEK wills it.

Many lulz will be had and many libshits shall an hero. Kek wills it.

What are we looking for exactly? I'm experienced in personal information search in the /baph/ school of thought. Hope I can help, live too far away from D.C

Think he's looking for media feeds to get comfy with.

remember that if indeed they do take out Trump… start dropping local dem leadership in your area

(Witnessed!)

Well, they've got that part covered.

reported

For the love of God, I have to know what veggie it is that kills high blood pressure!

When do the riots start today?

We need to be watching leftist sites and stream, etc., to see what their plans are.

We need to be ready to report them to law enforcement, and/or form counter-movements.

Good Luck in your Presidential Inauguration, America.

Kek Protects.

Hitler's spirit is personally protecting Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=60gU4ps7uJU
bikers are there

It seems that the process of "peaceful" protest doesn't include only marching, shrieking, throwing stink bombs and using acts of violence.

It also includes threatening key people who will perform at the process.
Jennifer Holliday decided not to perform after getting threats.

(Heiled)
GOOD LUCK BURGERS
I hope the Druids are with you

Do we have the exact time at which the inauguration formally begins?

No matter what happens it's been a pleasure meming with you gentleman. Praise Kek.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN?!

Remmber to pass out "coffee" to the rioters.

Deus Volt

Someone should and pass out 'vegan' and 'vegie' snacks containing hidden ground up pork inside, sit back and wait for vomiting to proceed

laced with laxatives

Coffee itself is a laxative.

Someone with latex gloves on should walk around handing out pages from a stack of blank paper.

laced with L.S.D, might open their minds to the bullshit they are standing for

go to lawn and garden center… buy angel trumpet vine plant. use the extraction steps to get the scopolamine out, one gram can kill 20 people. put your gas mask on and dust a whole crowd

Praise Kek. Shadilay.

Heat actually kills LSD, along with sunlight and a few other things.

It's a pretty fickle chemical, not suited for travel or rough handling. I don't know why people insist on taking it to public places without having a place for it to rest.

Would it be possible to drop a couple of mg into some cold snacks or sandwiches and keep them in a lunchbox? Or just absorb into sugar cubes and drop in drinks.

CHAOS ALWAYS COMES BEFORE THE LIGHT

PRAISE KEK

Those will be some blasted libs

But yes sugar cubes would probably be the best choice.

Milligrams? What, do you want them to trip balls for hours? You're looking at micrograms, tops.

Also, I wouldn't add it to food. It's water soluble, meaning it'll still be good, but I'm not sure it would survive contact with an edible. Water bottles with maybe a bit of flavoring, like that Crystal Lite stuff.

If you try to use more than a tiny corner of a blotter, you're looking at spending a fair bit more money than I think you're prepared to drop on a leftist. I also wouldn't be expecting much activity from them, as LSD typically keeps you a bit too weirded out to engage in subversive activity.

PRAISE KEK!

whatever you do user do not let it touch tap water. it breaks down immediately.

An itinerary/schedule from The Jew York Times

Your Guide to Inauguration Day 2017
archive.is/SPJd0

Trump is making a brief public appearance this afternoon at the Lincoln Memorial.

archive.is/SPJd0

allows your kidneys to get rid of more sodium through your urine, which lowers your blood pressure. Leafy greens such as romaine lettuce, arugula, kale, turnip greens, collard greens, and spinach are high in potassium. Opt for fresh or frozen greens because canned vegetables often have added sodium.

Yeah micrograms I meant, wouldn't waste any more than necessary. Although the OD's would be kek filled
I wouldn't expect much activity either, kinda have a vision of them all simultaneously coming up from the trip and looking around at their fellow fishmouths and wondering what the hell they are doing associating themselves with this movement when life right now for them is more about the colour of light and achieving a higher level of consciousness, go from implementing their brand of social justice to staring at the streetlights in awe

Sugar cubes the way forward, now to locate some acid and buy a plane ticket to DC

Holy fuck, the architect really was a freemason, wasn't he?

It could.

More likely, given that the inauguration of Trump would qualify as a major upset in their lives, they would all simultaneously have a bad trip and begin to feed off of each other, creating and I do hesitate to call it this, but nothing else really fits a psychic feedback loop.

They'd freak out, and freak each other out.

Final fun fact, it's more or less impossible to overdose on LSD in the classic sense. There's no LD50 limit on it, meaning that it doesn't get toxic in the body until it starts actively displacing all of the water in your body, which would probably do more damage to your psyche than anything else.

Have fun.

That is a vision I would pay extremely good money to see. Freaks freaking out and freaking out other freaks, the gushing salt from bad trippers would be gold dust.

Thanks for the fun fact, ill remember that when im hesitant about boshing 5 tabs at a rave in march. Im out, praise kek. Next time I visit this board we will be one step closer. Man I love the times we are living in

What did he mean by this, Holla Forums?

Is it happening?

Soon.

11:30 officially i think he starts speaking at 12:00
EST
heres the program
inaugural.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Entire Program.pdf

Re-upload since the kike running pdfs baleeted it

>>>/pdfs/4925

ANY embedded assets we have should buy copious amounts of alcohol. Just give it out. Lefty libs are undoubtedly watching but this will still work. Most of them are there to party and fuck shit up. We help em get drunk and sloppy and they will do the rest themselves.
I know and so do you that you fags wont dose em with LSD. Do something real give alcohol to the rowdiest types.

Put vodka in water bottles (power water) and give it out. Just smile and joke about "you look like you need a drink for this bs"

Drink a swig (or pretend to. Stay sharp)

Do everything possible to find and report leftist threats to the Secret Service, anons. For Trump, and America!

Where is /k/ squadron
Our drone army
You know for great camera shots

Psilocybin on the other hand…

so is there any good streams going right now?

I'm not getting my hopes up for riots or chimpouts.

I think the Capitol police have it under control and there will only be a few isolated skirmishes and scuffles.

It all depends, really. How closely have the DC police been infected with Obama appointees/patronage? Orders from the top might be to allow as much chaos as possible (like the Trump rallies in liberal cities) to put a narrative ahead.

low energy protests, falling asleep

youtube.com/watch?v=HBFEnYuIflM

They burneded flags last niught

Beets.

Be careful with beet juice, I drank about half a cup of it one day and passed out from the drop in blood pressure. Also spicy food capsacin lowers it (peppers, etc)

karma is real

karma is real

you can get capsacin capsules

THE FIRE RISES!
(Kek provides)
And I was thinking we'd have to buy our own ovens.

Holy shit, what movie it this from?

PRAISE KEK AND RAISE HELL!

I'm going to get my ticket now and I'm planning on getting to the metro as soon as they open at 4

FINALLY WEEB WILB BWE FWEE

FWEE FWEEEE FWEEEEE!!!

Best of luck from Bongland, burgers.

I'm looking forward to seeing Don get in. Maybe then we can start unfucking the UK and Europe.

Executive order Make Anime Real when?

(heil'd)
They keep screaming
They are feeding the memes with their energy. Saying 'no' does not negate that.

Uber driver here. I'll be out. Hopefully I run into some of you intiated.

Blue civic.

You guys think it will be rowdy tonight?

supposedly they're going to be going hard outside deploraball
hope theres some good livestreams

Schindler's List.

tl;dr it's going to be bretty gud.

Mike "all amps to the nipple clamps" Pence?
Mike "Thomas Edison has the best medicine" Pence?
Mike "if he's gay, shock him away" Pence?
Mike "set phasers to straight" Pence?
Mike "88 volts a day keeps the gay away" Pence?
Mike "Stay on gods path or feel Teslas wrath" Pence?
Mike "Deus Volt" Pence?
Mike "If he likes it up there, give him the chair" Pence?

oh man that's great

Mike "shock the gays into dimensional space" Pence?

Seconding that sentiment from Spain
Screw MAGA, I want MEGA
MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

Who else will be in DC tomorrow? I live here and I've already seen some guys in MAGA hats walking around. Such a nice change.

I'm driving down today. See you there user

not sure why the mods banned me for posting this previously

explanation mods?

ban me again I dare you

I HAVE BEEN IN THIS TIME BEFORE

Soon, anons. Soon.

what's the actual happening here gais?

I give it about a few hours before they start a full blown riot.

That's the next step in our master plan

really surprised theres no periscopes from protesters or trump supporters or anybody
no jewtube live either

They probably haven't started yet.
It's eight and a half hours until the 20th.

These people are insufferable

Do they think they are really giving Mike Pence panic attacks by exposing their degeneracy right out in the open in front of him?

If anything, this should make Pence endorse harsher laws on homos, and if that's what will happen they can enjoy their sinful degeneracy for now.

well they supposed to be doing that deploraball bullshit tonight so maybet thats when the fun will start

Seriously? For fuck's sake don't be a millenial. Camera. Camcorder. Gopro. Those sunglasses with a hidden camera in them. First three options for quality that's worth a shit, the last for being able to hide the camera and prevent yourself from standing out as a target in the event of a happening. This phone shit needs to end.

pro-tip…. shoot the LRAD to shut it off.

And vertical recording, fuck that shit.

how many hours until speech?

Always reminds me of this. Skip to 3 minutes in.

that plate carrier with gopro strapped to it is whats up

PRAISE

I want to go, but too poorfag.

Hoping there's a good Holla Forums thread on it, with a few good video feeds listed.
I want to spend this glorious occasion with you glorious bastards.
I've been a little down lately, and I really need this to lift my spirits.

God bless the God-Emperor!
Shadilay!!

Cheer up, mate. There is joy to be found in simply being alive. Count your blessings and call a loved one!

That said, I threw a prayer up for your well being, user. Hope your spirits are lifted!

I just stopped by to tell you all good luck - we're all counting on you

A nice, lengthy essay on Andrew Jackson's inauguration to pass the time with…

archive.is/7U3P0

Thank you.

I just picked up my tickets to the Inauguration a couple hours ago

Mike "I love the Kikes" Pence?
Jesus christ, he'd be hell for both sides. He's an Israel apologist user. I just hope nothing happens to trump, as much as I'd love for someone to get gays get their asses handed to them, the trade off won't be worth it.

Shit, on mobile and hit post too soon

Anyone else going tomorrow? Am I going to be the closest Holla Forumsack to President Trump?

Touch his hair for me

Oh this is going to be fun.
archive.is/c7diC

Looks like a terroristic threat, to me.

I actually do hope Milo gets stabbed, that kike needs to die already.

No. He'll be a martyr to the alt kikes. Especially if he survives, which he probably would.

Feels fucking bad man.

I think we all know what he meant.

I hear he's been "stabbed" many, many, times…

I want him dead, user. Either by disease or bloody murder, I don't care how. He just needs to stop breathing, SOMEHOW. He's an opportunistic two-faced fucking jew. Anyone with an IQ above 100 easily knows his tricks.

Amen, brother.

That would be good, unless you're itching for a fight and people won't take you seriously enough to harm you, then I feel you.

those dubs don't lie
sodomites must die

not sure what i'm watchng but i like it

Livestream here.

youtu.be/o4OVC6k9RdE

live

Guys.An0ns. Pls.

Don't forget to do everything you can to trigger the libshits.

Print posted of memes and infographics, smg Trump, PEPE, whatever you think will piss them off and plaster them strategically

shadilay

Mike "Bug Chaser, meet Bug Zapper" Pence

"ching chang GULLIANI chang chang ching TRUMP chong chang" is all i hear

Not a fan of the overwrought modern Nashville hillbillies but it's 6 million times better than a bunch of shucking and jiving rap niggers.

Is this best stream? I'm guessing the chimpening doesn't happen til later

It's not even 1730 in D.C. right now.

also have they played kryptonite yet?
sage for triple post

there it is

NOW

shameless dubs trip dubs check

IF I GO CRAZY THEN WILL YOU STILL CALL ME CHECKER MAN

you are not crazy good sir

I'M HERE WITHOUT JEWS BABY

DAS RIGHT!!!

When is the presidential trip itself? Is the fire rising?

Probably bullshit, but I hope not.

He's at the Lincoln memorial now.

Oh nice. I hope it's true.

Any streams of Trump? are lefties chimping out already?

fuggin checked

ITS ALMOST TO QUIET

gee i wonder if someone's paying money to make this protest happen.

nah fam, it's a diuretic

Just wait for the classic "I BULEE DA WE WO WIH" chants. Classic Soros shit. They even tried to make one for Hillary.

He might still be here. But IDK for sure what he's doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4OVC6k9RdE

checked and keked

KEK Blesses the inauguration

Odd dance shit. At least they're wearing clothes.

fuck off.

Hail Satan!

Dude… it's satan… why would you expect anything less?

REMINDER TO RECORD EVERYTHING

SCREENSHOT ALL NEWS ARTICLES

CHECK FACEBOOK/TWITTER FOR CITIZEN POSTED PHOTOS AND VIDS

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

IF IT HAPPENS AND Holla Forums IS DDOSED, STICK TO THE PLAN

GOOD LUCK GENTLEMEN.

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

she's kind of a qt m8

>>>/out/

will Kanye perform?

i also think kim cattral is hot

TRUMP

Good crowd at the pre-party

Just in case anyone else was posting in this thread for the concert, I just realized there's already a dedicated thread

I am retarded

Mike "Balls to the Van Der Waals" Pence?

anyone else comfy as fuck watching nationalistic songs, fireworks, and trump smiling on stage? holy shit I thought I was born too late to feel pride in my country. holy shit we're actually going to MAGA.

also did not know you could actually make fireworks into the shape of USA and the flag that well.

http:// washington peacecenter.org/alerts

Why are we mocking gay conversion therapy now? This must be a TRS meme.

degenerate detected

The guys who run that site are fucking bat shit.

Bill Ayers:
"He is known for his 1960s radical activism and his current work in education reform, curriculum and instruction. In 1969, he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group with the intent to overthrow imperialism,[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to US involvement in the Vietnam War."

Ayers is a retired professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Education.

Ayers was elected Vice President for Curriculum Studies by the American Educational Research Association in 2008

These fucking communists need to FUCKING HANG GOD DAMMIT. Fucking invaded education.

you're not from around here are you?

"anti gay" ping pong pizza protest

So does anyone have any links or feeds like the fuckin OP asked for or are you all just gonna post around like a bunch of TRS faggots?

How am I a degenerate? It's the left that got homosexuality delisted as a mental illness and wants to do away with gay conversion therapy as an option.

pt 2

part 1
sorry liked em in backwards order

periscope has a few streams of protesters in new york city…don't see any dc shit

fatass michael moore in NYC leading anti-trump rally

Got a buddy in NY saying there is a ton all over his FB wall but some of those would require adding them and shit so I don't know how we could see them.

kill the fucking niggers now

These people really are struggling to get there foot in a door that closed months ago. AND FUCK THIS GUY YELLING WITH THAT SHIT MIC MY FUCKING EARS.

yeah al sharpton is breaking my poor speakers

the time comes

Reminder that Ayers was let off due to alphabet incompetence.

I can't believe how hard the media has been memeing an assassination or whatever the past few months. I don't ever remember this kind of "fearmongering" or whatever it is when other Presidents were set to enter office.

amen brother

somebody shoot this sound man affirmative action hire
jesus christ

GET A BETTER MIC AND STOP YELLING FUCKKKKK

Uh-huh, sure.

facebook.com/Reuters/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Shit link of the protest that was cut off. Fox got sick of it lmao. You need to login to watch this sadly. Only stream I can find.

At least 6 million :^)

does it have better sound?

late update for texanons, seems like the protesters received permits for their protest that is scheduled for tomorrow the 20th at 5 P.M.

Auditorium Shores to northbound 1st St. Bridge, to eastbound Cesar Chavez, to north bound Congress Av., to westbound 8th St., to southbound Guadalupe St., to the 1st St. Bridge and back to Auditorium Shores.

so unfortunately no open season for running over protesters since police are going to be there, thankfully they're doing it in the afternoon when it starts getting dark so if any idiot goes into the highways be sure to 'carefully navigate around them'
kxan.com/2017/01/19/inauguration-day-protests-may-impact-austin-traffic-on-friday/

No idea until they start yelling. This guy is kinda gay so his voice is light. But when another Dindu gets up there it's going to go to shit.

Heres one

If only.

Link from the DeploraBall protest
periscope.tv/w/1OdJreLzBVYGX

butthurt bitch lve at dc protests
periscope.tv/w/1jMKgZwLLnlxL?channel=talk

also why is periscope so shit
swear it used to work quite a bit better

Wish I knew how to pull just the video from periscope. I feel like I'm in a ball pit at McDonald's.

This one works well.

another deploraball stream…mostly another liberal bitch talking into her phone though
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzqAXYPNxv?channel=talk

Yep she is a buthurt ugly one

trump supporter making fun of hippies in front of deploraball
periscope.tv/w/1ynKONwyEVXxR?channel=talk

LOW ENERGY

RSBN is streaming the event itself.

titty shitlord's grin is jokeresque

another deploraball protest stream
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/6902857

i like her..i like her a lot

Oh, it's bronyfaggot.

Such low energy they had to bring in a stereo and blast nigger music.

They should blast them back with firehoses.

shit she hugging shkreli

if you have an account, another live stream of the protest here by determined nip reporter. Will most likely stream the inauguration too.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv287582139?ref=top&zroute=index&kind=top_onair&row=2

interesting, noted

It's like Cloverfield with protestors "I can hear them getting closer"

Areas of interest map and explanation.
dc.about.com/od/mapstransportweather1/ss/Inaugural-Parade-Route-Map-Washington-DC.htm

THey turned off chat lol

muh burnin flag bix nood mufugga

They turned their chat off. KEK

Fun while it lasted.

If anyone happens to be near those riots, just put a lit cigarette with the filter ripped off after lighting, and pocketed to not get dna'd on the fu$e of pic related Gotta get rid of them damned negros and gophers ya know.

Shit's goin down cops grabbing someone and now libs chanting Fuck tha polees

GOOD STREAM

We are in charge now! mauahahahahaha

The smell of salt and kek's presence triggered them.

Liberals are upset when they have to follow laws.

periscope.tv/w/1mnxeWzpkZvGX?q=#Trump

bitch mcgee is talking about the salt

All they know how to do is throw a temper tantrum and cry and scream in the streets. They need their asses beat.

"lots of people with their faces covered in black"

What time is the Inauguration even starting

WE HAVE OUR GUYS ON THE GROUND AROUND 40

REPEAT WE HAVE 40 OF OUR BIG GUYYYS ON THE GROUND.

JUST OVERHEARD THEM TALKING ON A FEED.

4:30PM CST

Holy fuck.

OY VEY!

A drone has been spotted in that area

Can't even make this shit up.

Get a real bullhorn you ridiculous cunt.

Which stream is best?

thx

Looks like antifa is there. Let's see if they actually get violent.

[DANCE MUSIC PLAYS LOUDLY IN THE BACKGROUND]

Is it immolation time?

Boy, he sure showed those leftists how tolerant and not racist he was. This whole cucking strategy is certainly paying off.

streams down

CNN IS FLUBBING TRUMPS MIC SO YOU CAN'T HEAR WHAT HE'S SAYING

better TRUMP SPEECH RIGHT NOW

got a stream?

also checked

Fox fixed their audio.

Austin always had bullshit but they didn't used to let crying faggots shut down the city.

MSM BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=g6tnzimR5Og

Holy shit this Trump stream is like a high-class Trump rally.
Comfy.

In you go, faggot.

sl'al Ke'k

kek I just want to see more ANTIFA get gassed.

I wonder if they have a dance number they are going to do?

salt in comments

New Stream

fires reporter..violence reporterd…firetruckts inbound

swearing in ceremony at 9am est I think

Deploraball/protest split screen
Dahboo77 protest stream

back up

Respect, appreciated

What am I looking at here.

What am I looking at

Here's that dude RSB was talking to:
periscope.tv/w/1MnxnrEMXDMxO

Brilliant Idea, buy them mcormicks vodka.

Isn't it like 35 degrees there

He's got a whole lotta heart. I'll give him that.

Why is it when the left hold protests, it's always a bunch of burnout 30 year olds, teenage anarchist LARPers, and creepy naked old people?
And when the Tea Party holds a rally, it's all happy families, and group prayer, and clean clothes tucked in?

Because the left want the destruction of values so they go out there with the least wholesome thing they can think of for shock value against the Right When it's more cringe than shock
While the Tea Party wants the opposite

He's with vermin supreme randomly humping people earlier

rsbn street feed

That is one shrill cunt, they really know how to stunt cast.

yeah

Is Vermin there as an ironic protester or is this legit

Prayer of the rolleryboys, it's bretty good as an action movie but the plot is fucking pozzed and the protagonist cucks out instead of letting the WN win like a faggot, but hey what else do you expect out of Hymiewood?

hahahaha "i'm being called an evil nazi"
+1 for the cause

That girl wants that tall ginger dude.

crowd confirmed for low energy

Holla Forums on the stream

1488 hours in MS paint

autistic screeching?

Trips confirm. Needs more baneposting and shitting on eceleb faggotry tbh.

KEK

I'm thinking about getting this hat made, what do you autists think?

Beat ya to it pal. Checkem

(checked and Kek'd)
What the fuck though? He's like, barely even human shaped.

I think it's just enough words crammed on a hat to be autistic.

just peace loving Americans who support love I'm sure.

SCREENSHOT THESE CRIMINALS

CRUZ CUCK ON THE STREAM

ironic

I think the girl streaming is a kike. Her nose profile is suspect, she works for Sharpio and she voted Rubio in the primaries.

Good on him then

Are you retarded? This is more like celebrating.

shots fired

gas deployed

This protest is low energy as fuck

fuck off shes braver than you, you got a live stream?

She is taking questions, ask her if she's a jew.

OY VEY

Not for white knight faggots.

Sauce?

It's amazing how torposters manage to contribute nothing EVERY. TIME. He even stole someone's rightful trips.

Yes. It's been a total let down so far. I didn't expect much to begin with tbh.

They attacked Trump supporters.
Its war - shit went kinetic.

James O'Keefe pushed their shit in.

i think she confused fire extinguishers for tear gas

ITS CERNOVICH

TOP KEK

press just got egged.

Cops just maced protesters on and dahboo on his stream. Unfortunately the stupid nigger has his sound turned off

GET SOME MALK

I'm still at work for a bit more. Do you think the protest will go on much longer?

FUCK my router died and had to restart, I missed Gas o'clock?

wew

Meh. Just check back later. Tomorrow will be a good day though.

The protests should start up again soon if they die down. It's the big day.

MEDIC

It was the government ..they reset your router. Its a common tactic so that they can use the default creds to spy on you.

They're starting to fallback to their usual protesting against police because they have nothing, so it may spark up again.

IN USSA, POLICE FUCKS YOU

Jesus, they really are the scum of the universe.

I can't wait to see how that works against Marines and National Guard tomorrow

perfect

daboo777 crying about getting gassed

He always gets gassed at every riot. I think he gets in the way on purpose.

PRAISE KEK

SHUT IT DOWN

god this lolbertarian is such an apologist

I guess it was just an error.

UR BLAK

Everyone in this RSB feed is such an insufferable faggot, including the host and her friends

Mass arrests coming.

YOU'RE FUCKIN BLACK

Looks like Soros' Finest have arrived.

YOU'RE BLACK

WHO DO YOU SERVE?
WHO DO YOU PROTECT?

I WITNESS TRUMP
AND WORSHIP KEK

Noticed there's an active thread up for the protest specifically right now

Shadilay.

HE DON'T LIKE YO' ASS

GET A NEW CHANT YOU UNORIGINAL FUCKS

It barely qualifies as "theirs" - how may of these retards are really paying taxes?

HONESTLY I'M JUST SCARED
TELL ME SOMETHING TO MAKE ME LESS SCARED

That's the only one they were trained to do.

Should of shot back, don't be such a bitch homey.

topkek

They pay taxes on their government run weed. Probably with stolen money though.

She says she works for RSB but earlier she said she works for Sharpio. Is Sharpio involved with RSB?

Right there with you, brother. Fuck yeah.

Based black business owner

damn i hope this nigger knocks these people out

Fuck, I missed it. She really admitted she was jewish?

I really want him to snap on these faggots.

Fucking uppity beaner.

This faggot is incredibly triggered.
STOP TALKING ABOUT POSTURE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

MUH FREE TRADE

Hahahahah I'm never going to get over how good it feels that their opinions on trade mean jack and shit now.

Threadly reminder that broadcastify restricts what can be streamed on their site. If you want the juicy stuff (swat feeds) get a scanner (preferably a P-25 capable one) and set up your own stream
Broadcastify TOS
archive.is/72ShK

FREQUENCIES TO WATCH OUT FOR
web.archive.org/web/20170120025944/http://henney.com/chm/0117/chm0117.pdf

Oh no, you hear that? The iPhone will cost $2000! What a travesty!

I wish Trump hated blacks as much as this sheboon implies he does.

Fucking kek Vermine Supreme is there.

Every stream on youtube that I try says "An error occurred while trying to perform this operation." I've tried with and without a vpn. Anyone else getting this? Wat do?

make sure to enable script from content.googleapis.com

America's Sheriff on stage

SHIT JUST WENT DOWN DOWN

RACE WAR EVERYONE…RACE WARRR

HEY GUYZ

RACE WAR!!!!!

I'm pretty sure they want to be subjugated again. For all they've had over the last 8 and have done nothing but tear themselves apart.

That whole fucking debate made me cringe into a fucking black hole.

And if this bitch doesn't shut the fuck up about tear gas I'm going to go down there and gas her myself.

Apparently, if Trump were to be killed before the inauguration was complete, Pence wouldn't take over. An Obama admin appointee would.
CNN recently made sure everyone knew this.

RSB is officially cancer.

CNN does not write laws. A new pres and vice pres has already been fairly elected

No.
See here:

F

I'm going as well around 6.

F
A shame it was the only red shed this night.

It's far too late to use some sneaky loophole to prevent Trump from inauguration. The election is the peaceful way of changing of power, if that gets cheated then bullets are the 2nd way to exchange power

Prodigious digits confirm, the 2nd is the 2nd

who are you getting your ticket from? I was just going to be in the poorfag part of the mall

live police chase

HANDS UP DONT SHOOT

dangerously unchecked trips

A taste of things to come.

Why isn't there a Ben Garrison version of this?

make one

periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzqAjAQXxv

Tittymonster back streaming inside ball

its coming

DC Frequencies,Talkgroups, Callsigns etc.
radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=315 - DC Frequency Master List
radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=3509 - Justice Integrated Wireless Network (shared federal law enforcement frequencies)
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:District_of_Columbia
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:District_of_Columbia_Law_Enforcement
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:US_Federal_Government_in_District_of_Columbia
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Category:District_of_Columbia_Military

Scanning Specifics
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/APCO_Project_25 (most law enforcement frequencies in DC operate on P25)
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Trunking_Basics
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Trunked_Radio_Systems
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Talkgroup
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/NAC

DSDplus can decode p25 and a few others
https:// www.dsdplus.com/

Is she wearing a Pepe collage?

Remember: Holla Forums is taking over the country because we were bored and it seemed funny.

Very Orky to be honest

So we're living in the (((Steins))) Gate timeline? How ironic.

Moonman, come together with your hands
Save me, I'm together with your plan
Save me
Save, yeah
Save me
With your, with your hands
Feel the rhythm with your hands
(Steal the rhythm while you can moonman

Hope someone pulls a timelapse of that.

There apparently were protesters, but I didn't see any. Granted I went straight to the metro after the concert at the Lincoln Memorial.

anyone got any live streams of the protesters the thaitvlive one went down for some reason.

I envy you for getting to witness the Savior in the flesh.

t. Syrupfag

Wish me luck lads

It's b-beautiful!

That's a nice looking ticket

this is basically the protestors last Hail Mary. If they don't kill Trump, but do disrupt the outdoor ceremony, then Trump and Barry could just move indoors to complete the swearing in. They could even do that on camera so that everyone knows it happened. Then the protestors would no longer have a cause and most would disperse.

Of course, a few uppity fags would keep rioting, because libtards. But eventually the tear gas drones would get em.

I'll see you from the commoner section user!
Shadilay!

Yee, I'm hoping they let us keep these

Praise kek
See you space cowboy

Eh since the concert was open to everyone and not just ticket holders, I could've just stayed in my hotel and watched it on TV. Granted I was only general admission, but still. At least tomorrow I'll be closer to the action, if not further than I'd like.

Pleb. I'll be Blue North. :3

Lucky bastard. Tbh I'm just happy to be a part of all this. I never really wanted anything for myself.

:3

My connection that got me my invites in the first place is going to be in the yellow section, but I feel the exact same way. I'm just glad I'm here and get to continue being a part of history.

Tomorrow is likely to be hotter. For those that did not expend themselves tonight in other cities aside from DC.

You know what's funny? I gurentee some sick bastard collected on of each of these.

holy fuck you almost gave me an asthma attack

Nothing to do with DC autists but…

This shit is hilarious two dindu "colleges" having a brawl on a basketball court.

Top keks

twitter.com/thefanaticsview/status/822055903138611201

meme struck me when I've read it as Nigger tongue my anus.

We have truly entered the memeverse

Eh between all the cops and Trump supporters I don't think they'll do anything. For example while I was walking back to the metro, almost a dozen cop cars zoomed by. Granted I'm hoping to be given an excuse to bash in some Antifa skulls.

What do you mean?

I'm gonna go ahead and say this, RWSS btfo the logistics of these protesters. the reason they've calmed down is because the places they would have stored food and water and shit for these people and distributed it from either got shut down, got scrutiny from authorities, or went silent to prevent being shut down and don't want to draw attention to themselves. they are limited to supplies they have on their persons. also, the numbers seem bigly low. I'd say this is great success.

IF ANYONE HAS THE DOX FOR DC ANTIFA… AND A VPN AND VOIP… YOU KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO WAIT TIL 3AM AFTER THEY ARE SLEEPING GETTING READY FOR TOMORROW

REDISTRIBUTE THAT WITH THE NUMBER FOR THE SUICIDE HOTLINE

Can someone flood those numbers with robocalls or something? (I'm no hacker, I don't know about this stuff).

looks like some phone numbers that need to be jammed up.

that taco bowl though… Bone apple tea nigga

Anyone got live streams of chimp outs? I'm trying to look some up on youtube. Found one site that had a link to a video of protesters being pepper sprayed tonight.

truthmonitor.com/2017/01/terror-at-trump-inauguration-its-happening/

The LEOs are always going to be there. Do your business before they're on the scene.

It's over for today, everyone is resting for the happening.

that's a bit overdramatic, we were watching the whole thing, they were way low energy. they burned two hats and threw some eggs. there was no happening.

Listen, muppet. There are real people here with real jobs.

this pretty much confirms there will be no happenings

Why Holla Forums is acting so dumb and stupid in the last weeks? Are democrats shills pretending to be nazi white nationalist in dumb way here to use your own stupidity against Trump for their propaganda?

You are being played by democrats, and looks at the comments in videos from youtube, in twitter and other accounts

Democrats are using the same bot than Tay from Microsoft

If you weren't dumb low IQ you would start using the word "democrats" instead of the word "jew" since it's the plain truth.

You can see the word Jew being used in GTA, sometimes in the media in pejorative way but you can't see nobody in mainstream games, media or news saying anything against Democrats

You need to level up your game and start using the word who could bringe more progress for yourselves that is use the word "democrats"

This will redpill more people than make yourselves look bad in the way who democrats wanted.

Look at every excuse who some neonazi try to turn a picture or something of Trump in the dream of democrats narrative and propaganda.

Don't be dumb, don't be brainwashed, sometimes i think we are filled of democrats false flags and maybe few useful idiots played by them

Look at how you aren't helping in nothing with the irrational stupidity of the last weeks

Look at in comment sections democrats using more bots, the Video of CNN wanting to kill trump had thousands of views and dislikes, but you are seeing more democrats bots like Tay of Microsoft giving irrational answers and trying to defend the joke CNN like their lives is on this, and this is not real, nobody would give a shit for any media worse, a garbage CNN

You are being manipulated by democrats, false flags of democrats and their bots

You have to go back.

Don't fall for democrats manipulation, seems that you are working against Trump and your behavior looks like democrats false flags and people who are following them

You don't understand that the cancer are democrats? Or the democrat will shill to change this narrative? And you will make everything to democrats use against Trump while you aren't helping with these behavior? I'm talking about the future of people, good live, you are really wanting to work for democrats?

The democrats will be angry because I'm using the word "democrats" and will start shill for democrats in disguise?

Leave.

This.

Manipulation works all around. The spectrum is huge. Playing a simple Republican vs Democrat game is how America got into a lot of the messes that it is in. A true patriot listens to it's founding fathers and the advice they had.

I want to download livestreams for the inaugaration today to make a permanent record of the event.
I havent downloaded anything in a while, and the old techniques dont work.
Anyone know how to download livesteams in current year? ((Windows 7))

To download, Internet Download Manager, to record the stream OBS Studio (64-bit)

If it is on youtube; on RT for example they stream live but you can still view the entire thing when the livestream is finished since the video is still available for viewing.

I myself use Tampermonkey with the Download YouTube Videos as MP4 script from Greasemonkey.

If they're stupid enough to believe that Clinton did nothing wrong..

What do you think?

Absolutely fucking not, grandpa.

Use jDownloader. Not some garbage trialware.

That piece of shit written in Java has never worked for me, I'm happy with my cracked trialware.

Nice try, shlomo. Back to reddit you go.

ok, thanks, i will check it out.

Yeah, its just that if anything happens, i want a copy which hasnt been adjusted by ((MSM)).

interesting

Oh come on. I thought the JIDF at least had some standards when it comes to recruiting.

I don't know if you can dl while they stream, but after they finished you can download them at offliberty.com

Do you have the one of those that actually says that? I forgot to save it.

CONFUSION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Go back to /r/The_Donald, cuck.

NEW WALT BISMARCK

vimeo.com/200293678

I suggest you play these both at the same time.

Top kek.

Hey guys, how does it feel to win? Do you enjoy winning? Will the winning continue for 1000 years?

wholly shit, someone put that kid out of his misery.

Like its fucking mercy bro, just do what the Eskimos did and put him on a floating piece of ice and push it into the ocean.

witnessed
Your trips say that we'll keep on winning.

checked for a 1000 year reich.

I'll declare victory once all kikes and shitskins have been removed from Europe.

I got u fam

Thanks user.

It works perfectly. How old is your machine? It's only flaw is Java, other than that it's perfect. It's released under the GNU Public License and you can download it's source code. That's more than can be said about some sketchy trialware with the generic name 'Internet Download Manager'.

It's like me downloading 'Free Web Music Converter and YouTube Downloader.exe'. It honestly seems common sense to me to not grab something like 'Internet Download Manager'. I actually can't fathom why someone would consciously make the decision to use it. There's also other download managers that would run better and that is much safer.

What's going on in this thread? I just got here and whole thread is tl;dr.

Do you need one? It's an ongoing discussion that is constantly changing. I don't ever read all the posts here, I start with the bottom few and maybe catch up with a few happenings. Inauguration hasn't even started yet. It's 6:43AM and he's inaugurated at 12.

literally nothing. there were no happenings. not enough protesters for critical mass for riots. they yelled and threw some eggs. gavin mcinnes tried to hit a guy. that's about it. nothing yet today.

Well alright then. All I read was some guy was gonna go to the inaguration very fucking early and record it with a camera or some shit.

Also, a loooot of shit has been happening recently with the whole "leftist communist uprising", wouldn't you say?

Really sad that so many people hate America but refuse to leave.

You need an invitation to attend the event itself (dunno about parades and stuff).

Radio show I work on is broadcasting from there today. It's just loads of police. Nothing major is going to happen, by my guess, maybe small localized incidents. Unless this post dubs, in which case DoR today.

How nice, and good timing… Considering it's judgment day for these blighters.

checked

archive.fo/OlNIh

Journocide when?

I'm an Ausfag, good luck Ameriga, should I get some sleep or should I stay up? What time is go time?

SAVE ALL OF THESE

Inauguration is 4am Sydney time. 12pm EST.

Thanks mate
Ah that's not too far away, I'll go play some Age of Mythology for a bit then

Hey fams i'm out by the washington monument. There's a viewscreen here, and we're right by the parade route's end. I am excite

S H A D I L A Y

stay safe user, remember to watch out for any lefty fuckery

timestamp,ID and post # checkd

checked.
Is Holla Forums suddenly slow for anyone else? Think we're gonna get DDOSed?

this place always shits the bed when a big happening occurs, and this is a pretty YUGE happening

That's their new meme. That and cars will all be over 50k hahaha. These assholes really don't understand economics. But then, if they did, they wouldn't be socialists.

Purdy gud keks boys.

Have fun, be safe.

MSM death rattle is all.

They stick dragon dildos up their ass, don't they?

Glory to Kek.

Shit feels slower than pic related though.

These dubs need checking. This advice needs doing.

Oh bother.

(Heil'd)
These dubs have truth and power.

Kek blesses Trump

twitter.com/DVATW/status/822411938357530624

Top kek.

One of my friends from kikebook posted that shit. kek

when does it start?

twitter.com/SMABSO/status/822419820654329860

twitter.com/AliceOllstein/status/822437644818903040

gas yourself

ABC24 in Australia is showing live footage of the rioters running around.

It's like saying since the population of the USA increased during the Great Depression we should always be in horrible economic strife since it pumped out more citizens.