NICK, DISNEY AND CN SHOWS GETTING BANNED

youtube.com/watch?v=tODSBo-IcDc

It's happening

user….fuck you
also
>>>/4chan/

Everything is on the internet anyway

It's a shame about Hey Arnold, but this is mostly good news. Who knows, maybe they'll get rid of Teen Titans Go at this rate.

God bless Kenya

Call me when Islamic countries like Sweden and Britain follow suite.

For the hip sodomite that needs a pick me up in their victim complex.

Thanks for the laugh

fuck off

But teen titans go is smart enough to not have fags

Let me dream, guys. Johnny Test died, it could happen to this one right?

THIS

I doubt there is TV sets in the Jungle.

We can only hope.

What's the point? It'll just be replaced by the next disgusting cringey garbage.

TRIGGERED
>Degeneracy? (((SHUT IT DOWN!!!))) their rights hurt my fee fees.

I'm sure I remember someone in another thread had a webm of a villian making out with his side kick (I think the tooth fairy) and the Titans going "What is going on" or something like that.

…Jews are pro-degeneracy, you fuckwit.

Do I have to spell it to you?
The point is, you still want to shut it down because their rights hurt your feelings, ergo, you're a jew regardless of what you say.

That was retarded decission but at the same time Kenya has way more problems to worry about.

TTGO is as likely to be cancelled as sponge bob. Johnny Test only died because it was always in that "low rated buy generates enough money to produce more" category. TTGO is actually high rated, which is why it is played 24/7 on CN.

Is this a joke?

Well
1) Is not illegal to make that degeneracy.
2) IDK man, you probably got brainwashed into hating degeneracy, but the fact is you still are acting like a kike, and is behaviour and personality, not tastes, what gets genetically inherited.

What a waste of a fucking thread.
OP deserves cancer, as do the retards going on about Jews and degeneracy.

Yes, I can tell they're being facetious for using the words triggered and fee-fees in 2017, it's like Holla Forums's anti-white threads.

Good Less NWO programming for those nations.

Not sure if bait or sign of how shit society is…