Stephen Hawking kicks the bucket, press F to pay respec

web.archive.org/web/20180314050028/http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43396008

Attached: l_ki_1609376_hawking01.jpg (233x348, 23.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIO2gX6A2Zg
github.com/discordier/sam
discordier.github.io/sam/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking#2000–2018
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Stephen-Hawking-reaffirms-support-of-Israel-boycott-312505
youtube.com/embed/NIs-XFhY-2Q
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/Weston_Library_Opening_by_John_Cairns_20.3.15-139.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Physicist_Stephen_Hawking_in_Zero_Gravity_NASA.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP in peace
:(
FFFFFFFFFF

Good

anyone see him on Futurama?

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

F

Attached: 03189369ce612bbfa7e4b525517b89154a999e2bed1a4db4d015716e2e897eab.jpg (200x194, 7.84K)

F

F

F

f

Get right with Jesus people, you never know when the hour will come.

Attached: jesus.png (500x372, 475.45K)

Attached: deadandgone.jpg (300x100, 8.59K)

He was an atheist and he's burning in hell right now

Wasn't this faggot using his position to spread bullshit?

F
He will be missed.

Press F to pay respects

F
He was a real man.

F

F

Rest in Peace, Hotwheels.

Probably overrated but he still deserve some respeck.
f

Not Holla Forums related.

I remember in a thread years ago someone saying that he's a hack who makes stupid claims then refutes them himself in a paper to get his dick sucked

any truth?

Based cripple.
[b]FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F[/b]

The user who said that was probably an idiot, but there might be a grain of truth to it. You can get away with otherwise unremarkable papers in academia if you're famous enough.

he's in Hell right now

youtube.com/watch?v=mIO2gX6A2Zg

EF
F

yes. basically he was once useful but then he got really famous and stopped being of any use to the world while still receiving praise as if he were the next Einstein or Tesla.

I give zero shits that he died. his later years were spent talking without actually knowing what he was talking about, acted like he knew more than he did. no "F" from me.

this isn't tech or related to it, unless you wanna talk about the shitty voice software he used, fuck off

Great idea.
Maybe Holla Forums can put a button that make SAM read posts. There's a javascript available that could be audited before being implemented here
github.com/discordier/sam
Test website: discordier.github.io/sam/

good riddance, he turned into a pozzed libshit cripple near the end.

also: how fucking selfish of him to breed with such extreme disease. what the fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking#2000–2018
Damn that's pathetic. He should have an heroed.

That would be a pretty funny picture.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1024x828, 447.88K)

F

Pffffffff.....
scientist used him to push the religion of science by destroying god claiming the magical big bang created everything out of nothing.

Attached: Stephen Hawking.webm (320x240, 11.98M)

Christfags shitting up funerals with their gay ass agendas. A man is dead and you just want to spread your cancer. Have you considered suicide? You should.

It was.

Attached: article-2168178-13E7F499000005DC-782_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 107K)

Feel special yet?

check facts you retard, people with ALS live for only about 4 years, he died a 50 years ago.
they put a puppet there and type shit into his computer for text to speech, and make up a bunch of horeshit science they want pushed to the public.

it's amazing you are on the tech board and cant even fathom wireless technology and text to speech.

Idiots will create a mental block to justify their retarded and warped worldview so it isn't shattered.

76 year old for someone with ALS i pretty damn epic !.
Its a decent age even for a regular joe

How did someone with ALS had kids?!

Ironic if you know the history of the big bang theory. Atheists dismissed it at first because they were worried it implied God.

This is a board for intelligent people, get out.

good riddance

Attached: 1327055280889.jpg (460x460, 32.24K)

Fug

(Kek'd)

90%-95% of instances of ALS aren't genetic in origin, I'm pretty sure Hawking's case wasn't either.

He was actually quite an athlete before onset, and only became crippled by his mid-20s.

Pleb

Today I will remind them.

do u guys think he visited his own birthday party as a time traveler right b4 he died

goodnight sweet prince

"Turned myself into a pickle, Morty!"

-- Carl Sagan

"Shut it down, the goyim know"
-Carl Sagan

It's funny that you put that on me. You're literally claiming that it's more believable to think that Steven hawking was a robot than to think that mommy and daddy's bedtime stories were wrong. Stop believing nigger control stories.

Was this a knee jerk reaction to one of it's proponents being a literal priest? Because otherwise I don't see why people should care either way.

"Shut it down, the goyim know"
-Carl Sagan

"goyim were born only to serve us. they have no place in the world - only to serve the people of israel"

-Joe Rogen

You may be the most pretentious person I've ever come across

Get the fuck out, we already have to deal with polacks, furfags and cuckchan rapefugees, we don't need your kind around here as well

>The """greatest""" mind of (((Modern Science))) is dead.
Your move atheists.

I miss the internet back before Christians got over their fears of phones.

Okay?

Shitting up my rossman vids, at least business insider gave me a laugh.

Attached: louis.png (687x818, 235.12K)

jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Stephen-Hawking-reaffirms-support-of-Israel-boycott-312505
OYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tips

F

Attached: WHEELS OF FIRE.webm (352x288, 5.78M)

i nver claimed he was a robot you stupif cuking retard, learn to read. they put some paralyzed guy to play as stephen hawking and they in exchange took care of him while they used him to push their bullshit agenda.

What a man.

Attached: 6cef4ebe2bfafbb29ccf24d179d3e8c803d0f0781f2c3d82a601d400c859ee11.png (728x696, 939.9K)

>>>/christian/
get out brainlet

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77.22K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Darn... Science is fugggd

Attached: 140% smug.jpg (1024x576, 75.5K)

Don't worry, his memes have been spread far and wide.

Attached: 562569cfbac181ca0836a6b42ed0be975200585750e2f1a6907b88439d1fd323.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

F

It's sad Hawking died before someone hacked into his speech machine mid-lecture and explained the holohoax.

Attached: rip in peace.jpg (697x1024, 58K)

Why didn't anyone position his head and body upright and left it tilted to the side making him permanently leaned over? That always bothered me

I don't mean to sound callous, but it's about fucking time.
Fifty fucking years ago, they told him he had a few years to live.

Too bad you wont be able to hear him scream as he burns in the flames of Hell

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT PRESSING F TO PISS ON HIS GRAVE
The fag badmouthed the yet to be born, intellectual children of our species.

Fuck you faggot.

You only know him because he was a quad.

Attached: jesus loves you.jpg (332x467, 57.75K)

Just hit F and move on, faggot.

Seriously, fuck both of you. All you had to do was hit F, but instead you had to bring the gayest, most pointless debate in the history of the Internet into this thread.

Attached: paine1.jpg (1280x720, 34.4K)

That's rude. We're all God's children.

f
rip

LOL
He was a muh Drumpf fag. I'm glad he is finally dead.

grow up and read a book that isn't the bible.

I'd rather burn in hell than live my life sucking the dick of every deity in some desperate attempt to not be punished in the afterlife.

Remember, Yahweh isn't any more plausible than Zororoaster, Allah, or any other sky daddy. The only reason your god/heaven/hell takes priority over others is because you arbitrarily decided it does.

*TIPPING INTENSIFIES*
btw, YHWH IS Allah. Please educate yourself.

You have no rational argument for the existence of your specific version of of your god.

Allah in Islam and Yahweh in Christianity(and then also Yahweh Judaism) have different rules to follow in order to not get punished, so a distinction is appropriate.

Tip tip tip, you can't stop me or address the point I made.

The book of Job was written for people like you

They're the same god with mortals intepreting YHWY's teaching differently. All the Abrahamic religions acknowledge that it is the same G--d.

Educate yourself.

Look at this:

Unprovoked.

Waste your time with idiots, get called an idiot. It's very simple.

Nah, fuck you too

and no conversation was started from your shitty attempt. this thread needs to die.

As if we were not plagued enough by the poltards, now we have christians too. There is probably a lot of overlap though.

Thank you for letting us live rent free inside your head

you're a nigger.

See how this works yet?

You probably are both wrong considering the subject matter. That said, I was talking about the pointless arguing over shit neither of you CAN EVER PROVE. Go to Reddit for that crap.

Fuck off neophyte.

Attached: 82756a.jpg (700x532, 95.62K)

is this a Jew?

Converts are the most zealous...

I didn't know you browsed Holla Forums, Vee.

F
so many contribs, father of Assembly language, invented the "turning machine" that lets programs take turns aka "multi-tasking"

You will never unsee this
Just to remind you useless apes: The real Hawking died just as he was supposed to, 50 years ago. Look at how the two people in the picture do in no case resemble the same person. WHY they decided to let him live, played by at least one if not more actors remains unknown to this day. Just look at these pathetic four teeth. Absolutely ridiculous.

thank me later

Attached: Hawking_has_been_dead_for_ages.png (1063x855, 329.37K)

youtube.com/embed/NIs-XFhY-2Q

I met with an opinion that the real Stephen Hawking had died many decades ago (has anyone else diagnosed with that disease in youth live for 55 more years?) and that after that it was all just a hoax involving a mannequin in a computerized wheeled chair that was being exposed to the media and public (a hoax which """they""" for one reason or another just now dedided to conclude). While it seems a ridiculous "conspiracy theory" at first, then again if it _was_ true, how could anyone from the public even tell?

No shit
Most ALS patients live a long time if they survive the first couple years.
There is no conspiracy against your big sky daddy. Christianity is the status quo.

F

You mean islamism? Christianity has been in the decline for a good while, have you been living under a rock?

Attached: popebeingagainstscienceandshit.jpg (598x640, 143.88K)

Usually teeth don't just magically start growing when you don't brush them

Any doubts like these can be countered with "b-but his disease did this".

muscle recedes making it look more prominent

Christianity remains the dominant religion right as the growth of Islam is beginning to stagnate as a result of the westernization of the Islamic world. Have YOU been living under a rock? Just because they're all flooding into Europe doesn't mean the religion itself is growing. And the "worst case scenario" projected growth in Europe is 30 percent, in Sweden, in 2050, so yeah...

Attached: c09d1fc157e4f2aaa1facce84bbc4c96645358f3cdf46a1fbc67f532f1578bc6.jpg (2723x2000, 2.25M)

By that logic, shouldn't the tooth to nose distance be constant instead of getting smaller?

Just a few weeks ago there was an article on a local news site about something Hawking said (the clickbait title was along the lines of "Hawking found out what was before the beginning of the universe" while the article's bottom line was that such a question doesn't make sense because time as we know it didn't exist). One of the comments under the article was like "one of these days he's bound to bite himself in the eye". Well, not anymore apparently.

Even those who were already born in Germoney hate the European culture and despise non-muslims. There is no "westernization of islam", they take whatever suits them and is useful to them but at their core they will never changed unless literally enslaved and forced to.

Have you considered spacetime expansion?

How could I forget?

Attached: 1472351563558.gif (480x480, 336.64K)

They do watch burger movies, but they still think anyone who leaves Islam must be put to death. Hardly what I'd call western. The only islamic countries with a more westernized view are those with more christians than mudshits, and only because mudshits couldn't get their way.
There's no point in arguing against a fact, retard. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, go look at any study or look into the number of churches destroyed and mosques built last few years. It isn't growing much by conversion but because they have at least 5 kids while christians/atheists have at most 1 now.
And that isn't more than Christianity? At least here anyone young enough to make it to 2050 either isn't religious or is a mudshit.

Attached: vhacks.jpg (1188x1200, 254.73K)

If you play that game, then he's a Shrodinger god who enforces rules consistent with one particular prophet, some combination of prophets, or none at all. There's still multiple conceptions of multiple gods that each have their own set of criteria for sin.

That brings us back to my original point.

The rules of our universe do not allow us to create a new universe. Therefore whatever created our universe is outside of it, and therefore God exists. You could debate whether or not he intervenes in our lives, but there is no denying a creator, even if you believe in the big bang.

Do you even realize you're doing this? Like, are you consciously thinking "He just brought up topic X, better provide an argument for topic Y instead of addressing it". Or can you not conceptualize the difference

Our universe did not come from nothing. Our universe came from a single point which contains quite literally everything.

It was a single point which contained the infinitely many amount of points of our universe.

Not an argument.

Which is nonsense, extrapolated from an observation that the universe appears to be expanding in all directions. Muh point which contained everything is just as unbelievable as a any God, and still doesn't explain what created this point. Also if the point expanded, what is it expanding into? Of course know one knows this, but that's where the rules of our universe clearly do not apply, and where God(s) may dwell. Of course, our foremost God could be just another inhabitant of this Universe, not capable of creating the entire thing, but advanced enough to "create us in his image", just as humans might someday do, if we discover a fertile planet; which is of course the pan-spermea theory.

To clarify: That't technically be a combination of intelligent-design with pan-spermea.

No, that's not. Coward.

Physics user here, thats only true if the laws of our universe are constant. Using the current laws and extrapolating back in time we can see that it would have been a single point. This only applies if the laws were constant back until that time. There is a solid chance that the laws of the universe aren't constant. Either way we will never really know because we didn't observe the process directly.

Jesus Christ, you're dense. I seriously hope that everyone responding to that post was doing so in jest. You've got everything neatly packaged up in front of you and you just can't process it. I'll stop arguing with you idiots now.

F

He's literally afraid that if he uses the words "God" or "Yahwe... Yawa.... whatever" that he'll be smitten by a giant invisible zombie ghost deity. I don't think any amount of reason or evidence is going to change his position and I don't know why you'd expect that.

All well and good, but you throw the terms around like a redditor in a desperate appeal to win your argument. Why not just come out of the closet and say:
< AS A REDDITOR, I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE, XDDD. I'M ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF LOGIC TEHEEE. NDT+BillNYE FTW!!!!!

see what I mean?

just gotta have the last word

Attached: pallottola spuntata.webm (1920x1080, 736.74K)

I just think it's fun that it still sages.

Yes. Let's end it on the right word then.

R'Amen

How did this man have sex

With his penis. A better question would be how did he convinced women to want to touch his willy

So what is the probablity everyone having been duped for the past decades and Hawking really havind died long ago?

With his intellect. A better question would be how he managed to aim his wheelchair at the Prince's toes.

sheeeet

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/Weston_Library_Opening_by_John_Cairns_20.3.15-139.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Physicist_Stephen_Hawking_in_Zero_Gravity_NASA.jpg

Not everyone has been duped for decades m8. You just didn't listen.
All vastly globally promoted characters are fake. Its idiots pretending to lead idiots. Even presidents are not really intelligent or in charge of anything anymore. Like George bush having IQ below 90 because he has severe alcohol fetal syndrome. Trump has minimum of 3 different actors you can differentiate them by the surgery scars. Find a clear picture of behind of Obamas head that is not obscured or photoshopped. He also suffers from the rare disease of changing scars. Don't know how many Putin has but any rivalry between Russia and America is faked and is just prep work for (((WW3))).
Don't fall for the religion meme that contains a piece of truth in it, its misdirection.
As is Alex Jones aka Bill Hicks he works for CIA stratfor and smokes weed every day. People are so used to seeing fake people on TV they cant notice when their face changes.

Attached: the most clear picture of the obamaX that i could find just google a better one urself.jpeg (1000x541 89.97 KB, 82.08K)

Attached: b5f3cc10d9adb85e9e05538d42b36b59_400x400.png (400x400, 211.72K)

F Stephen Hawking

Please provide proof.

4/10, too obvious but i replied

If you see every single bad guy everywhere hating one and only one single person, you may actually come to the conclusion that this guy has some truth in him. Way more truth than you presume

Welp, /g/ nigger, it's real!
Read some documentaries on famous Joseph Stalin the father of Nations drinks blood from infant's skulls faithful zionist jew the Red Communist, you illiterate fuck!
Stalin had so many doubles, that even famous Hitler's doubles number is nowhere near. KGB documents are still classified and he is still praised like some fucking Moloch figure. But, dear redditor, do you know who else is from KGB and has many-many doubles? Another famous hack former KGB agent who was probably replaced a few times. Can't post pictures through onion, because in Russia you speak freely, but never allowed to read.

As the time goes on, /technology/ gets more and more cyberpunk you have to stop for a second and think: for what purpose those illiterate fucks (like you here) are throttling down the development of our society and instead turn it onto a one big bog?
You may not like some Christian-oriented poster above, but you already know people who control the world are pretty much non-edgy satanists ready to sacrifice everyone and everywhere just because to praise their wicked demon-deity. You are either that stupid or i am that naive to reply here for such low-quality bait.
TRUST THE BIG GOVT GOYS

I just had a cold one with my doubles and we all laughed at how dumb you are, all 30 of us. I hope you and the other woke big brain nibbas didn't notice the surge in post quality in the very last few minutes otherwise my supervisor will nag me all day about me missing my shitposting quotas.

Attached: cia.png (244x206, 8.42K)

Literal meme. Tell me one (card {∅}) thing this guy did besides irrelevant unconfirmed theories and asserting God's nonexistence with no proof in posci documentaries.

No proof, just what I thought.

Go on, nigger!

YOU ARE THE DOUBLE user

Attached: question-mark.jpg (1011x1080, 76.17K)

He banged two chicks without getting up from his chair.

Moishe, stop talking to the goyim, you've already made your point, I'm waiting for you in front of the synagogue, don't be late this time.

Attached: jew with phone.jpg (525x342, 85.88K)

Was he an organ donor? My go-cart needs some work.

u boof ass nigga in Christianity u only go to hell when jesus comes back fucking african ass piece of shit

Burn in hell tard.

Attached: b8e379506a0139052e9f776099db2378639a12850447602c280e7817d3a2bca1.jpg (255x164, 12.52K)

wow. thats such a closed minded way of looking at things

t. brain fell off

Did someone just copypasta an old Neech joke?

Attached: 15b0e8730218746289c2cfd178b32cf7-imagejpeg.jpg (480x360, 18.25K)

Piss poor attempt at faux-opposition.

not an argument

F

F

this stuff has to come out proper

it's really the best way to actually hit the deepstate too, because it's just so absurd that the idea that they'll blow up the world if a scam like this gets exposed is just unreal. It's the ultimate way for planet earth to go.

Yes