Jonestein Tricked

by (((Buzzfeed)))

archive.fo/P2bfJ
web.archive.org/web/20170119004755/https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/this-guy-tricked-infowars-into-publishing-a-completely-fake?utm_term=.gvGg4gv7l#.wjRdedyAo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RgjhD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow

They were floating that idea a bunch before the election about the nigger tape.

All Watson did was write an articles claiming "an anonymous source from NBC "said the tape might be released."

Wow. How enlightening.

whats funny is that they think this matters

>The Infowars report quotes the messages multiple times. The phrases “very damaging” and “nuclear in impact” appear in both, as does the warning: “The plan is to leak it to CNN and BuzzFeed (as the ultimate fuck you) on Wednesday at 3pm.”

Almost as funny as the fact that there are still infocucks on Holla Forums after Jonestein prayed for Netenyahu and said the globalists were going to destroy Israel.

Everybody knew it was bullshit anyway. How does this change the fact that Buzzfeed published a completely fake intel report on Trump, whilst knowing it was completely fake?

They seem to be multiplying.

Just updating the story, the original thread wouldn't open for some reason. Would have put it there if it did.

Also shitting on infocucks.

The audacity of these fucking hacks.

how certain are we this isn't a feint within a feint? Buzzfeed could just as well be making this shit up that this Muir guy did this.

i don't get how this is claiming it as fact when they're just claiming a source told them?
archive.is/RgjhD

Like that's hard

they trick themselves

sounds like Holla Forums with pissgate

This. All I'm seeing is infoshit reporting that this person claimed this or that which itself is not a big deal.

He should have worded it as 'a sorta-kinda-credible source that is known for being affiliated with fake news said that…'.

So there's no tape? Thread over then.

except that was passed off as fact

It's demonstrative of how low Infocucks editorial standards are. I don't know why you feel compelled to "defend" them.

Jewns was reporting about tanks taking over America and black helicopters on Y2K, he is in a good mans woords a "lying, sensationalist bullshit artist"

Who cares.

Once again, we learn that Holla Forums is always right, and that these e-celebs are a bunch of frauds pedalling rumours and misinformation. Now PJW has no credibility when he talks about various sources he has. There's a compilation of Alex Jones' failed predictions going around, these guys just spew nonsense every day, and then act like prophets when some of it comes true.

The latest farce is that Roger Stone survived Polonium poisoning… give me a break.

Bullshit for water filter sales.

well..he has gotten smarter about it..if you read the article you're referring to it's all

…So?

Supplements bruh. Roger Stone has very strong DNA.

damn hit the nail on the head

Someone should whip up a meme with jews hocking a new "polonium shield" supplement, endorsed by Roger Stone.

jewns*

Problem is normies don't know that and then they can bundle conspiracy theorist into what they want. Nevermind all the hoaxes randos put past MSM last year.

the Polonium poisoning came from the super male vitality supplements. There was no doubt in my mind that the cheap supplement shit made in China that Jones sells has all sorts of toxins and poisons

Quick and dirty OC because that clip pissed me off.

That would be a hilarious development.

I did also notice that Roger Stone said he had been poisoned with Polonium or a substance with similar properties. He gave himself just enough wiggle room to back out of the sensational claim.

You just made this? That's absolutely brilliant.

I am almost certain this is the case. Those wacky pills are what poisoned him. not fucking spies. Why would spies want to poison Roger Stone of all people, he's too fringe to be perceived as that level of a threat.

One edit to make, I don't think Rupert Murdoch is actually a jew, surprisingly.

isn't watson himself a jew?

I'm not defending them. I'm merely not surprised nor think it's a big deal since half the time, they just post stuff that someone else claimed. It's obvious you should take what they say with a grain of salt, unlike the MSM which act like they are the final authority on anything. In any case, MSM is still shit.

That's the point. I'm going to go ahead and filter you.

Yes, they post stuff and say this nigger made this claim. It's not a big deal.

Sounds like your jimmes are rustled. Infowars is disliked around here but the MSM is hated even more. This must bother you.

Infowars is worse than the MSM because they're pretending to be on our side instead of openly opposing us.

(gif)

Fucking saved. Breddy good.

ALEX JONES IS NOT A HARMLESS CLOWN

HE IS OUR ENEMY. A WORST ENEMY THAN CLINTON.

HE HAS DESTROYED THE CONVERSATION ON JEWISH WORLD CONTROL

HE DID THIS AS A CIA AGENT

ANYONE PROPAGATING HIM IS PROPAGTING PYSO-OPS ON YOUR FELLOW MAN

HE IS DANGEROUS. HE IS THE ENEMY.

It has been obvious they were never on our side with the way they skirt the jew issue. You'd have to be an idiot to think they were ever on our side to begin with or even entertain the thought. And no, the MSM is worse since they are the system and part of the machine that has caused all the problems in our society and seek to enforce it. Infowars is the homeless guy on the street saying shit that sometimes is spot on, but most times is off. At least you know what to expect from him. The MSM seeks to actively subvert. In the end, I'd soon kill the parasites in the MSM than infocucks. At least the latter is easy to ignore, easy to dispute, and easy to fight with less ramifications to person, family, and so on.

An extremely important point the screenshots provided don't prove anything and could be fake news. I guess we'll find out based on what else happens. Actually I hope I don't because cuckfeed and the male vitality apocalypse channel are both dumpster fires and I'm sick of hearing about both of them. I'd hardly even find it amusing if they were to start an info war with each other.

If this is the infowars article in question;
archive.is/RgjhD
…then jonestein is even more of a fucking idiot than previously thought. Watson should have been more careful with this source, but IW didn't release any 'report'. This isn't golden showers-tier where retarded journalists were publishing fake intelligence documents. Everything in this article is just talking about what other people 'might' do. Besides, people have been kicking around the idea that there's some Trump/Apprentice tape in existence with him being racist, etc., but this isn't a new idea. These rumors have been around for months and everyone is just kicking the can around.

The election brought a lot over because Jones had some of the best (and only) decent coverage in the entire media. I give them a pass, it's because of Trump that they're here, that's a good thing.

saved

The infowars/alex jones demographic has been around Holla Forums since early 4/pol/. I think everyone took it with a grain of salt and avoided the endless debate over disinformation/misinformation because infowars has gotten themselves into crazy shit in the past and it's up to the reader/viewer to make up their own mind. I would generally say that IW/jones isn't the most 'reliable' source, but they are reliable antagonistic towards the MSM, even if they go full retard doing so. They've had good reporting in the past, even when excluding this past election cycle.

It's nowhere near as fun as the MSM getting rused though

They didn't get the CIA, FBI, John McCain, and the rest to push it out via their "news" outlets claiming it was factual.

this… i still like Filterman even with the theatrics. my worldview already lined up with what he was saying about the NWO.

Fedoras need to be gassed

this is oddly inspiring

9001% this. Buttfeed is a fucking laughing stock.

AUDIO VOLUME WARNING, YOU CUNT. IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT HERE

Get headphones you whiny nigger we aren't going to cater our webms to your audio requirements, stop being a cunt.

What, that closet Nazis control the world?

Topkek

Alex and his britkike sidekick are dumbest CIA assets in existence.

It wasn't Jones that got tricked (even if you buy this story), it was PJW. AJ is pretty much the only decent guy at Infowars and PJW in particular is a massive shithead.

m8 alex jones was considered a joke before 4chan was even a thing. the dude's entertaining i'll admit but anyone that took him seriously is fucking retarded.

Christcucks actually believe this.