Look

The Official Queen of Holla Forums® is an 11/10 goddess with double d's and a sense of humor. Not some libtard surfboard worshipped by reddit, not some pre-pubescently androgynous loli worshipped by cuckchan degenerates.
This thread will self destruct in 3….2….1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ggp0a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many hours a day do you spend on Holla Forums.

Go outside.

Fuck. That.

We didn't even get to vote for Karina

Who

Look…

Those are great dubs, and even nicer tits. But you need to give it up. you lost. The gross chick from reddit won.

deal with it.

See, no. That's not how shit went down. The constant lies and shill BO asshurt only confirm her legitimacy.
archive.is/Ggp0a

even worse; she whores for Holla Forums exclusively

has she got naked yet or what

wow, why is OP such a faggot

Just bing'd karina cosplay and found this lightning pic. Fug I hope I get reincarnated as a chad.

Actually she hasn't put up a vid in weeks because she's been working irl. Some ecelebs don't have the luxury of thousands of reddit fanboys sending them thousands of shekels every month.

Not true. She browses and talks about Holla Forums occasionally. How is that a bad thing?

No. Grills with class don't go showing off their tiddies for attention points.

She's nipping pretty hard in that pic. When is she gonna take a topless picture and post it for attention?

so, she has literally nothing to do with either television and/or movies, is what you're saying? Again, great set, but unless she unleashes those beasts, you've got nothing and redditgolem or that troll from game of thrones judging by the link you posted actually won. so, i guess the takeaway here is this:

TITS AND POOBAG OR GTFO

Ikr. Taken recently when she was visiting cali less than 20 miles away from me. Makes me want to throw furniture.

She has as much to do as jontron, metocuck or any other eceleb routinely posted here. Jewtube is the new Holla Forums, funny how you and the other designated shitposting goon only argue otherwise when it relates to her.

someone posted tweets from her in one of the old threads, she likes black men and hates nazis.

combined with her shitbag she checks every fetish a jew would have.

funny how bad you're implying right now. I ignore all these eceleb threads, and I actually only ever lurk yours, because again: rocking tits. I just wanted to make sure it was either poobag herself spamming or some lonely dude spamming his non-television and or motion-picture related waifu.

does it just suck being you?

Objectively false. Those tweets were banter with Milo + she's redpilled on jews.

Fug, huge real tits are great. I can just imagine burying my face in those beasts.

note that's he also specifically upset about Jontron, a persian.

when did this Jontron thread happen?

probably months ago.

he sure holds a (((grudge))) like a jew.

Of course it does. Where do you think you are?

good god are you people thin skinned

Unlike some would be usurpers there is literally no evidence of this. She had bants years ago with a fag who takes black cock, so what.

I thought she was a belly dancer, her job is to show off dem titties. Also her asshole is sewn shut.

youre all cucks

poops in a bag

You know what's funny? Your downy faced mouse merchant has at some point in the last 5 years ate fruity pebbles and got green shit. She wiped her shitty ass with tp looked at it and said dayum those fruity pebbles. Meanwhile the Official Queen of Holla Forums® was twitch streaming overwatch, making funny offhand remarks the funniest guy you know wouldn't be capable of + doing it all on a rig she assembled herself, changing a bag occasionally the same way more advanced humans will no doubt all be doing within the next thousand years or so. You're like a flea attempting to fathom a dog from within a thick forest of hairs. Margaret is beyond your comprehension you dour corporatist munter loving fuck.

please stop, im gonna puke

She has big tits though lol, so it's ok.

NO.

>>>/television/

w e w l a d

Nope, not this time OP