It begins

Jews are now targetting us for psyops and paying out big money and full benefits for agents. We need to infiltrate it and sabotage it.

Get paid to sabotage the Jews. Send in your applications.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SeaJobs/comments/5oe4k5/seeking_reddit_and_4chan_experts_with_an_interest/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellevue,_Washington#Economy
meetup.com/en-AU/SeAR-Seattle-Augmented-Reality/members/204489172/
meetup.com/golang/member/204489172/
meetup.com/Eastside-Virtual-Reality-Meetup/members/204489172/
meetup.com/Eastside-Virtual-Reality-Meetup/events/236468369/
meetup.com/Eastside-Virtual-Reality-Meetup/events/235382431/
registry.theknot.com/sarah-leis-thomas-bolds-november-2014-wa/8196356
linkedin.
apexsystems.
glassdoor.
apex
myapex.
bestofstaffing.
careerbuilder.
indeed.
plus.
marketvisual.
archive.fo/LvCKg

reddit.com/user/sarahWAjobs
reddit.com/r/SeaJobs/comments/5nkkmz/any_reformed_chans_out_there/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link
reddit.com/r/SeaJobs/comments/5oe4k5/seeking_reddit_and_4chan_experts_with_an_interest/

Meme magic vs shills
Lesgo.

Looks like Apex Systems is a staffing/recruiting firm so it's still unclear the company/organization actually shilling.

Bellevue WA has a lot of vidya shit so it could be to shill on Holla Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellevue,_Washington#Economy

Then again the part about race and politics… but then again the gaming industry seems pretty focused on that lately as well..

Such a waste of money & resources.

Are you ready to start magically liking jews, muslims, niggers, spics, etc.?? Because that's what these retards genuinely believe is going to happen if they just keep shilling here.

I can't wait for this to end just like the TRS shilling attempt did.

I'd apply if it wasn't for the stupid fucking offputting social justice bullshit. All that tells me is that the company is full of white-guilted retards who can't think for themselves and the least qualified minorities. If I'm working for a company it needs to be a meritocracy not some arbitrary bullshit.

POST YFW EVERYONE EMPLOYED IS A Holla Forumsack BEING PAID BY KIKES TO BROWSE 8/pol/ AND FEED THEM FALSE INFO

You're going to have to pretend to be one of them. If you get hired you'll be working in an office with them. They can't do this with agents working from home because they'll go rogue once they get the redpill. They need the office to constantly reinforce their propaganda so you'll be subjected to it constantly. You'll have to pretend to be full anti white and Marxist. They'll be monitoring you constantly to make sure their agents don't go rogue.

Can't /baph/ just fuck their shit up?

Probably. Most of these companies are completely unprepared for kicking hornet nests and operating some basic level of corporate intelligence. Especially true in this case see . LinkedIn would be a surefire bet to find people and their connections.

I'd do it if this actually fit my schedule right now. At the very least, I guess I can turn the shitposting up to 6 gorillion when their project starts.
That being said, if anyone gets in, feel free to leak shit all over the place and dox each and every faggot that believes in their SJW brainwashing garbage.

This.
CTR was doxed this way, and it will happen again if they're stupid enough to revive similar endeavors.
This time, they may just have more infiltrators.

Already got hired. I've already done an upper decker in the executive washroom.

all you have to do is provide good intel. and then purposely do a shit job trying to 'fit in' with the 'chan culture'.

a smart user can manage to make their shilling obvious while also saying you're trying ur best to employers lel.

better one of the shitlords in there than another actual effective one

And also slack off and make some real memes on their dime. :^)

It would be nice if one of us could get that job, act extremely incompetently while still defending muh equality and make shekels on them.
Any Femanons on the area unemployed?

Infiltrate, gather intel and leave no survivors.

I'll look at it if it's possible to work from out-of-state. I can make acquaintances relatively easily, and collect names/backgrounds quickly.
It's probably easy as fuck to dick around and make them look really stupid. Some CTR shills on cuckchan, for example, literally had filenames called "4chan_image(1)" floating around. Shitty wojak edits an dead plebbit memes. Either it was someone framing them, or it was a genuine HRC shill.

Do the bare minimum requirements, don't work too hard, then give away information on what's happening during off-hours. Actually sounds pretty comfy.

I've been digging into this further and I'm thinking it's related to shilling on Holla Forums or relating to gamergateish topics.

Going through her linkedin I see other recommended people in the same company that mention Oculus Rift

And then I figured out her name before she was married was Sarah B. Leis.

meetup.com/en-AU/SeAR-Seattle-Augmented-Reality/members/204489172/

meetup.com/golang/member/204489172/

Basically this Apex company seems to do a lot of recruiting for game industry which is big near Bellevue. Also we all know that Holla Forums gets shilled just about as hard as Holla Forums but by game companies.

meetup.com/Eastside-Virtual-Reality-Meetup/members/204489172/

meetup.com/Eastside-Virtual-Reality-Meetup/events/236468369/

meetup.com/Eastside-Virtual-Reality-Meetup/events/235382431/

And showing her marriage or name change

registry.theknot.com/sarah-leis-thomas-bolds-november-2014-wa/8196356

Anybody have the pictures of the CTR office workers terrified and peeking out of their windows? One of them had some kind of weapon in his hand.

Actually fuck it.

Sarah Bolds
linkedin. com/in/sarah-bolds-23737319

Apex
linkedin. com/company/apex-systems
apexsystems. com/Pages/default.aspx
glassdoor. com/Reviews/Apex-Systems-Reviews-E13916.htm
apex careers.com/
myapex. apexsystemsinc.com/psp/MYAPEX/CONTRACTOR/HRMS/c/APEX.AX_HOME_PAGE.GBL?FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.AX_HOME_PAGE&IsFolder=false&IgnoreParamTempl=FolderPath%2cIsFolder& what the fuck is this link
bestofstaffing. com/agencies/apex-systems/
careerbuilder. com/company/apex-systems/CHQ27G5XMZV03DJGCX4
indeed. com/cmp/Apex-Systems/reviews

Her goygle plus redirect - from her linkedin
BE FUCKING CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE
plus. google.com/collections/featured#102290397594962537185/posts/p/pub

So I'm thinking it's basically to shill around VR stuff, because some of her other connections on linkedin also have that interest.

As gamergate has shown already that has crossover with some deeper shit involving society (race/sex/politics) so that explains that language in the job posting

As evidenced by all the D & C threads here.

"Holla Forums vs Alt Right vs TRS vs AltFurfaggot"

Don't fucking punch right.

ALWAYS punch left.

Fuck it, I will email her.

But I already get autismbux

Don't email them yet. If you email them shortly after the timestamp on this thread they'll know. Wait days, weeks, put together a good application.

Slightly useful, what looks like a network link of her.
marketvisual. com/d/8556e57d-77a8-4b23-8d09-f98b4fd4c1e3/Sarah+Bolds

Just remember opsec.

Yeah, I guess so. I haven't fucked around on the internet in a long time. Twitter/Youtube shit flinging doesn't do it for me anymore.

HEH

(((962ba0)))

Blatant attempt to derail this. Fucking kike.

I… I could get paid to shit post? And leak info back to Holla Forums? We need to do this. All of us need to apply.

Those staffing agencies basically go with the first 25 qualifying resumes they get and then call them.

You have to be quick.

Fuck these people don't even know how many Anons are in WA do they?

Someone should NOT go leave a frog on their front door :^)

Yeyeyeyey, I know how this shit works.

Make sure to replace all their wallpapers with Pepes.

>direct linking
>no archive
archive.fo/LvCKg

It kind of bothers me that it mentions moderation actions

4chan's mod and janitor teams are pozzed. It wouldn't be surprising if they're now owned by a company like this.

obviously they're going to run a subreddit

Imagine if 4chan/reddit isn't even moderated by hotpockets at all, but is moderated by workers like this, performing strictly according to service level agreements. It mentions linguistics, that could be monitoring the development of memes

Hol up. So they DON'T do it for free?

What's worse, a real shill doing it for the money or an autist doing it for his ow joy?

reminder if you end up going through with this

Be open to networking with millennials you will be repulsed by, if they make you go to an office.
By networking, use normie media, lie, be relatable, be able to deal with normies.
Go to lunches, go out with people, talk often in the office even if it seems pointless.
Watch for what makes retards like this tick.
Coerce them into revealing sock account names.
In total secret, as in DO NOT EVEN ALLUDE IT, keep a physical list of names of who you're dealing with.
Every time you see someone's social media, keep a note of it to dig it up later.
Usernames, user icons, images, friends, acquaintances, anything or anyone that can be bridges.
Keep lists for each and every individual you have to meet.
Make use of Whitepages and any paid business sites. Just find as many people as possible.
Hoard information. If you're autistic enough, create your own "profiles" of who these people are.
Carl the Cuck was found via his kikebook friends and high school. The more you hoard, the easier it is for other anons to hit paydirt later.

Hand it all over to /baph/ and here when the time is right. Let them shill for a little while, and if it gets bad, just start dumping information.

Also this is who you're emailing

Nope, that totally isn't Irish at all.

Pissing in an ocean of piss. The JIDF tried and failed. Statefunded Israeli shitposters tried and failed. This will fail too because the goyim know.

We should all infiltrate them and get paid to spread redpills and then destroy their company.

No, they're trying to figure out how we spot outsiders so easily. They want to be able to infiltrate us better so they can influence public opinion without being obvious shills/newfags. This is somewhat concerning because it means they're catching on. I'm sure organizations like CTR would pay hand over fist for info on how to not look like retards here

That's why they want people with experience in linguistics

What do you mean, fellow Holla Forumsack ? I have been a cool meme'er since 4chan Holla Forums was /new/. We love all races, religions and genders here. If you don't agree you're either a JIDF shill or a (((TRSODOMITE)))

Be extra careful against fishy posts now gentlemen.

We need to stop rubbing it in their faces whenever they stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe let them think they're going by unnoticed, while we communcate to each other with cleverly placed codewords.

The specific terminology "moderation actions" and having to deal with offensive content makes me think it's literally hiring people to moderate some community. At least as part of the job. And the linguistics thing could be to keep track of memes and try to shut them down or subvert them before they cause damage to whatever company or cause

What if they find out about our version of secret handshakes, anime girls in maga hats with hidden data embedded into the image
the hidden data is more smug anime girls
Who knows what they'd do.

Demand Protest 2.0

I wonder if I could get hired on as a consultant, and feed them a bunch of sweet smelling bullshit.

Could be a nice way to make some cash.

What lies would you tell a rapt audience of desperate shill handlers?

They will push us out like they pushed us out of 4chan, brute force the message on our (small) community, and then destroy the value of the board in terms of information quality.

Cuckchan dying is a significant blow to the truth, and marxism wins big league because of it.

It is impossible because anyone cucking for Jews will just be called a faggot. The only way they can fit in here is by saying the exact same shit we do, which sort of defeats their whole purpose. It not like a forum where they can build up an e-rep and get faggots following them.

I'm going for it, lads.
I live in Woodinville. Short commute to wherever the job site is. Just submitted my resume via email. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

They didn't push anyone out of cuckchan. Joot was a faggot so everyone left.

You shouldn't have posted where you live, it would be easy to screen you out now unless that was disinfo

If that's on your application report your post for a mod to delete it.

Holy Shit they must be fucking dumb, it's like they're asking to get infiltrated.

Godspeed to the Holla Forumslack NEETs with the time to do this shit. Keep us updated.

Lol, you too I suppose considering you quoted it

So why is she asking on reddit?

I'm not giving those hacks my actual address. I used the address of land a family member owns.

One of these days (((they))) are going to honeypot "dangerous gnatzeee" anons here with job listing like these. They'll get your resume and info and never offer you a job. I think these kinds of things should be infiltrated but it costs nothing for some leftist activist to post job listings like these and target them so only Holla Forums people see them then collect your info, so BE CAREFUL.

IF YOU GET IN, WATCH THE FUCK OUT FOR INFO PLANTED SPECIFICALLY TO SEE IF IT LEAKS.

LISTEN YOU DUMMIES
I'll get the fake identities, we can all get paid by these faggots and do none of the work.

This, honestly.

can I interview over skype? if not, fuck that bc I'm hikkikimori NEET autist

you can't shill on a paranoid autism site. it's not gonna work. WHY WON'T THEY LEARN

There would be no need to "punch right" if the so called "right" didn't have (((subversive))) elements corrupting it from multiple directions.

Mathew 7:5 "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Your either ignorant, or very young. Lurk moar faggot!

Sage for off-topic/rant.

For u

I fucking double dog dare you to do this.

Don't you mean pepe bucks?

LET THEM COME!
The white man has no equal enemy but himself and that is why he must always war with himself so he may overcome the failings of himself.

The recruiter is under a NDA and doesn't even know what the participants will officially be doing. This is incredibly strange and suspect at this point.

They're trying to forge consensus when the burgers go to bed. Thankfully, most anons of cuckchan are neets so they won't be able to influence opinion as well as they thought they would.

Has CTR really just devolved into them basically posting glorified craigslist ads on plebbit? I'd almost be concerned about it being a honeypot.

I mentioned it a few times in this thread already, I practically guarantee it's shilling on Holla Forums and gaming subreddits. Those places are like half gaming industry shills

And probably not just shilling as an user, but moderation activity as well

This could be a stretch, but the recruiter used to work for MTV networks.
Guess who else kept getting deals with MTV up until… I guess the past decade.

gameslice.com/about/

It's hard to say beyond just gaming related shilling but Bellevue is very close to Redmond

Redmond, home of Microsoft, Nintendo, and Valve Corporation, Bungie Games Studios

All of those companies are active lately with major activity, upcoming hardware/software, and Valve was very active on Reddit this week (gabe ama)

I looked into her recommended links on the right column of her linkedin and at least one of them had something about oculus rift on his page (same company but located in texas). Then I found her old name and all of this activity regarding VR

So she's either really interested personally in VR or those meetups are kind of like professional networking for her. So NDA or not, she seems to be connected to gaming and the location is right.

MTV could be important or not, could be any of the other local companies, all of which are large enough to be shilling actively on reddit and Holla Forums

And actually, looking up Valve, they are literally HQ'd in Bellevue, not just in the Redmond area

The best part about this is that Holla Forumsacks know liberal positions WAY better than liberals do, so our applications would fucking SHINE. It’d be a piece of cake to subvert these faggots AND BE PAID TO DO IT.

But the point is that you can go home and EXPLICITLY say EXACTLY what is a shill talking point, warn everyone about it, and completely undo your work.

Why not? Our moderators are paid shills.
>>>/sudo/8334

half life 3 confirmed?

Don't mind the shit quality. I'm powerleveling OC creation, and they can't all be winners.

It wouldn't surprise me, especially since every time the idea is mentioned we get a bunch of people chiming in "not us! our community is completely resistant to shilling!"

I wouldn't be surprised to see something major announced from any of those companies in the area soon. I guess it could just be response to the negativity over the new nintendo garbage though. Then again, gabe was just testing the waters on reddit

This exactly. Experienced anons can spot newcomers without effort, even if they use all the "lingo" and memes and have fresh or oldfag reaction pics. They're desperate to be able to fit in to shlll imageboards more effectively.

Only reason I bring up Geoff is because [personal vendetta] outside of Anita Sarkeesian, he probably takes in the largest amount of money from the gaming industry to shill, while being nothing but a talking head. Partially from parents, partially from people like those at Microsoft. If you give him a bad name, you get 3 lawsuits flying at you on behalf of more than just him. Not a fan of MTV spawn, since a lot of them were dismissed in the early 2000's, to turn into what we're possibly seeing here - poorly orchestrated shill campaigns.

I badly want to believe that it's political, but honestly GamerGate 2.0 wouldn't be horrible either.

his brother's a fag, too.

I'm putting my money on general experts.

Their first tasks will likely be something like

After that, it will be general shill work, judging from their 'You've got to be a board certified cuck to work here' disclaimer.

I see no reason to think this is something related to Holla Forums.

The comment about 'diversity' is just a bunch of buzzwords such as get included in a lot of vague job descriptions and probably is in there to balance out the fact that they're telling you to deal with "highly offensive content".

Hopefully we get somebody on the inside so we can find out how it works. It makes me wonder how many people have already turned this into a career? Work their way into moderator positions, etc

Every since the whole socjus vs gg thing of course any of the busy hubs for gaming discussion are full of politics and offensive content. And the major companies seem to have some stake in that too

Keep it up brah.

Oh no! I think they might do us in this time, lads!

You're not one of us Holla Forums weeb fag

Weird shill post. Anyways, always punch right so you don't have to watch your back

Everyone point and laugh at the goon.

You're not fooling anyone Holla Forums kike

Strange times.

Reported for not even trying.

please crawl back to lowtax faggot

INFILTRATE THEM

Kikes figure out every time that all we want to do is make the world a better place. Since that's the thing they fear the most, they entertain every conceivable psyop and levy every destructive habit against us, just in the hope of slowing us down let alone stopping us. We are kicking their asses sixty ways to Sunday and it's not as if we're about to slow down now.

I'm glad that I took the nonlethal route with those guys, now that I know how many of them were subversives on the side of the NSF.

I've been shitposting since 2007 and I can spot outsiders in a blink of an eye, and not even I can tell you what they're doing wrong half the time
>Yfw Kek has blessed us with second sight and danger sense against evil
>Yfw they're hiring unsuspecting fools to go up against a psychic guerilla army

is this the same company?

Yes.
apexsystems. com/Pages/Locations.aspx

Yes, they are a tech recruitment company with offices all over. They're not who prompted the hires or the shilling, in this case they are merely finding shills for the actual companies that want them, and contracting said shills out.

oh

so don't leave them voicemails talking like a complete tard?

I mean, there isn't much stopping you. If you know what you're talking about, or if you have any kinds of leads near WA, you could try to ask which company just put the request out, and why the fuck it's on plebbit. You could, in theory, call the WA location and ask about Sarah.

We did it for free.

If you do it, probably do it to Sarah because she knows what this is about, but the company in general does a lot of other shit like hiring programmers and tech support lackeys for all sorts of other companies.

yeah i just kinda babbled uselessly and left the number to my old job but in the voicemail greeting an "emergency" number was mentioned

727-423-1316 if anyone cares to follow that trail

If you guys are thinking about applying, infiltrating, subverting, sabotaging and making your ancestors proud

DO NOT TELL US IN THIS THREAD

Just do it. Saying you partake in other boards like Holla Forums or Holla Forums will give you some preference over others since you're familiar with chans.

Is this a remote job or you have to be in Washington? Otherwise we should all apply.

Seems like you have to actually be in WA.

I think you have to be in the area

you should also not blow your wad too early. dont drop your info until its either almost too late or if you think youve been found out.

infiltrate it then stage a beta uprising at the (((office)))

they already do this. they hate me over there because I'm on late night and btfo them and call them out all night.they've been doing this, this ad would explain why there's been more recently. they don't fucking get it. this sort of shit is why we hate them so much and 4/pol/ is a hivemind worldwide. the burgers might be asleep but they'll be facing shitposting natsoc aussies that hate bogans. like they're fucking retarded. they think that if they post enough threads they'll take over the board but the thing is most people just hide them.

Well it's not hard considering most Holla Forumsacks are the same brainwashed bluepilled faggots they criticize.

strong accusation, an effortpost is required to explain yourself. are you new?

Did you forget to reset your router?

Trying to find any postings on craigslist from Bellevue. I have a feeling these guys are going to try and setup (((alt-right))) or other moderate subreddits to try and re educate/reform/prevent the politically ignorant from being swept up by the far right.

The transition phases of imageboards/pol in general:
1.Disgust, refutation, try to get away
2.Come back slowly get absorbed into the degenerate boards
3.Your sense of humor becomes much darker
4.You align yourself with the views of the boards you frequent the most
5.Religiously dedicate yourself to 1488 or SJW subcultures/hiveminds
6.Your values fall into the gray area and if you have memes you make them for nefarious purposes. Leftypol is just a phase, the corruption slowly brings them here.
7.Adopt the values of the crypto/i/surgency from niggertit's early days. Repeat step 6 (until you are Jason Fortuny level-but never get caught) and you always find fulfillment in doing it for the "lulz" or in Holla Forumsese for the "keks"

I dream of the resurgence of top tier trolls from the invasion days, doing it for humor

Very underrated post.

so…when are you going to post this information on Holla Forums and let the boatloads of autismos and bored faggots get to work on them?

You know, I checked over there and was surprised there wasn't already a thread. Then I looked at the most active threads and a lot of them looked like they could have been made by shills. For example trying to rework the extremely negative opinions of the new nintendo system. I know some of them come to this board I'm not going to post it over there for them.

We need to get in on this so we can finally have some uncucked mods.

reminder that the BO is a literal nintendrone jew who has banned people for anti nintendo opinions before.

bo of 8/v/, to be clear

Unless you leave the job, you'll have to dox yourself too. Otherwise you'll be fired when they figure out you're the one guy who didn't get doxed.

It could very well be NOA as they have a branch in Redmond very near Bellevue. The Midnight-10am thing sounds like it could have to do with shaping opinion in off hours.

dox yourself and everyone else but leave out the biggest fag so they blame him

I'm giving serious thought to applying for this. What are they looking for with linguistics? Do they expect me to know academic logo? They can't possibly expect a degree. Do they just want to hear me say I can totally meme bro? I don't want to put myself out there and blow the opportunity because I under-prepared.

would if I knew the board culture better. Unless they're open to endless complaints about Gameslice.

why can't you make more webbums like that psyops one about the libtard sperging out on her blog about memeing white babbies?

Internet terms or specific terms used in various communities. SEEMS to lean towards Holla Forums, but I guess they're recruiting versatile people. Just replace "I'm really good at shitposting" with "I have extensive experience with diverse online cultures."

Yeah, everybody comes in to their board or sub and suddenly the consensus looks different than it did yesterday.

Nintendo seems to have the biggest potential crisis going lately but I also wonder about Valve since Gabe randomly decided to do an AMA on reddit a few days ago. Or it could be whatever company has something with VR since the woman running this recruitment seems to have an interest in that in particular. For all I know, Microsoft/Valve/Nintendo could all have something going there. And that's been in the news lately regarding Facebook and Oculus.

I figure if there's some major announcement soon I'll know what it was. If not, it's probably Nintendo scrambling over the negative reception of their new console.

Shit, I should apply. Seriously… I'd shill for shekels. I'd give you guys tiny winks if I shill here and do an intentionally shitty job.

also, what this webm is saying is that, to become one of the greatest content creators for this board, is to get paid to shill it for a year or so?

It's very close to Seattle. This could also be a Jeff Bezos operation. Through his association with the election and WaPo (he owns it) I wouldn't be surprised to hear that we've come onto his radar.

And it would sound trivial to somebody not interested in video games but a place like Holla Forums or major subs on reddit can sink a billion dollar business move simply by turning it into a joke with memes

It really could be a lot of things. I'm personally leaning toward it being primarily about vidya but I can't prove that for sure.

It's getting a little late for me, I'll check in tomorrow this is pretty interesting. Any kind of paid shilling even if it's not explicitly political is disgusting to me

fucking plebian

that is only possible if they get to the mods or become mods themselves, otherwise theyll just be mocked/ignored/reported/hidden like the parasites they are

difference is we can create boards here. we can never be removed. they cannot subvert the moderation of this whole site as they are trying to do with 4chan.

Is that actually why? In my experience forums lacking usernames coalesce around the truth. Linguistics seems to be a bad choice to look at to improve their shilling (it's outright hubris at the 18-20/hr w-2 vampire shift pay level). I half wonder if it might have something to do with de-anonymization, although I dont know if that would be easier by other means for a private company (maybe someone understanding computers better would know)

Possibly. Knowing how maybe an "influential" member speaks can lead to later [rough] identification, even if they're anonymous. I want to think it's just a fancy term for knowing board language/culture and what to say/not to say.

In a more tech-oriented sense, you can theoretically use linguistics to eventually create bots, or generate later shill messages without actually having to sit and observe Holla Forums all day. You can just come up with a piece of software, an algorithm, aggregate whatever is going through the forum, and then make predictions based on how people talk, and what they talk about. In Big Data, this is really common even though it's relatively new. People go data mining just to save time when creating later marketing campaigns or just to try and influence the culture somewhere.

It's dirty, but it's one of the higher-paying fields if you do something like strategic communication.

Linguistics is what the government uses to identify users, board culture, and weak points.
our biggest advantage right now is in what we don't have that halfchan does. you can't just come here and try fitting in, you have to lurk for at least a year, reading (and understanding) posts before whatever you say will be taken seriously.
i've read what the government has paid people to research (which, funnily enough, is as old as 2011) and it won't help them here. this is outside their operating area. this is marching your army out into the featureless plains hunting the umman-mada.

this already happens. pretty sure they have a profile on me for 4/pol/. when I show up in threads they stop arguing with me immediately and then slide it. when I post a thread that could lead to an op, it's immediately slid. antifa mod banned me a few days ago because they finally got tired of following rules and not being able to legit get me and just banned me for doxxing even though I literally just posted a publicly available youtube video (the veritas expose).

they have profiles of all anons that have any influence. in fact they have posted threads asking anons to list other anons that they recognize when they post and why they recognize them. I was mentioned several times, then my posts started getting slid and my influence diluted.

4/pol/ is entirely subverted. they would not have been able to do it except for the fact that they became mods. we got rid of one. I suspect there are two more. one may only be doing it for money, the other is an antifa related nigger. there may be a janitor involved that uses this smiley ;^) on every single one of their smug posts. I don't think it's one of the involved mods.

Regarding their mods, you realise this is Hiroyuki we're talking about, it's beyond simple to just pay him some shekels to give them a mod account.

For somebody to peg you with only a single post as a datapoint, you must have a very aberrant posting style. Perhaps you should correct that so that other users can't discriminate against your ideas using your 'distinct' style.

when I helped lead the rwss threads my comments got put in a lot of the news articles and antifa started threatening in the threads to find me and show me there are irl consequnces (not possible, there is no info online of me) that was when I started noticing being targeted for arguments meant to paint me as an idiot. when that didn't work they straight up slid me. it got worse as I pushed for more ops, and toed the line on rule 4. once sliding my threads stopped working they outright banned me for some bullshit. then when I went to the rizon channel they were waiting and the second I said anything identifying which user I was from why I was banned, I was immediately banned there as well.

Remember that 4/pol/ forces everyone to be a tripfag.

I've started recognizing people here, too, by their posting style. I went through a couple of archives from last year recently and recognized the linguistics.

Mostly because I'm building up my library of clips and music.

Also, this is a pretty low energy topic. That, coupled with the fact that I'm retarded at turning videos into webm, really cripples what I can do outside of a youtube video.

They can't all be winners brah

You know when you've got under their skin, when there's a topic you're just not supposed to talk about it starts getting bloody obvious. The same thing does happen here every so often, I would wager it's far less frequent since the userbase here is generally more competent and they have less wriggle-room without causing a revolt. It really is bullshit, few things make me angrier on such a primal level than a bad mod trying to shut it down like that.

I think it has more to do with some of us knowing how to determine which forums and such people frequent by subtle cues here and there. It's not hard to figure out if someone is from reddit, halfchan (old or new), and so on. You can even figure out which board someone normally goes on based on this and that. I'm sure it disturbs them greatly how easy it is for us to not only pick them out but figure out that much about them with a few posts.

they were on my ass, they had the tone of the op being like when i was directing in rwss threads and all my posts in the thread as well. I was the one that got reporting to the authorities started. antifa nigger mod did not like that. I like being user, I don't like hiding intent. someone has to at least vaguely lead focus and take initiative to present tactics for takedown and I don't take the route of subtly suggesting things or posting stuff and letting things grow. I like a blitz, thats how they identify me. clarity of intent and covering all bases.

seriously, nothing pisses me off more. we got all the reporting necessary for the inauguration protesters done before mods had time to react though. feels good to piss antifa off that much lol. if people aren't trying to find you irl you're not doing shit right I think.

You mean those flags? That'd be a problem if you live somewhere "rare".

That and thread IDs. Makes it pretty easy to see who goes from one thread to another.

i'm saying you're the same person, unless you're doing an impression of that voice

Well, we've got thread IDs too.

I mean in conjunction with the flags. You can tell when it's the same fag from Argentina or something repeatedly posting in threads, or some proxyfag who keeps changing theirs.

they have board IDs. crosses threads. when they can see IPs and reverse lookup, they can get an idea of where you're located.

He means board IDs, if you post on 4/pol/ you get a permanent, unique tripcode tied to your IP address and automatically used whenever you make a post. This is to make it easier for the shills to track us down.

Without flags they have no interthread value and the advantage of shills is that they are largely of uncharacteristic american flags.

It would be impossible for me to not make my self anonymous in cuck/pol/ with my flug.

It's even easier to work out who are the easily-swayed, low IQ retards on *chans, since all you need to do is make up some bullshit about "reddit formatting," or some other behavior, then a large percentage of retards here (like yourself) start writing in a similar style to signal their in-group allegiance (pushing their one-liners together with no paragraph spacing on a board that never had paragraph indentation in the first place, and whose stickied threads of archived pages since early 2015 has the exact same formatting that the morons here think is from reddit).

The "reddit formatting" meme is the greatest work of behavioral data mining I've ever seen, and 99% of anons here are completely oblivious to it.

You are rustled as fuck. Hot damn.

If you don't like people calling you out for it, maybe stop doing it? Or does your autism cause you to be too stubborn. "Why should I change, they're the ones that suck." Is that it?

"reddit formatting" was one of the best ways i've seen "them" sow discord on this board, along with "christcuck."

if i'm honest I've never been able to pick people out from their syntax or formatting or whatever. possibly cause my syntax and formatting is something I don't pay attention to, so I'm not paying attention to theirs. its what they say, and their tone. some people I can practically read the post in their voice and it sounds like a fucking hippy commie with dreads and a guitar. you ever had a post that practically makes you smell the patchouli through the screen? fucking that's how I know. fuck formatting talk.

Filtered.

Exactly. It was never a problem in the first place, but you can pretty much pinpoint what anons on here are easily swayed morons from that faggotry. It's perfect behavioral data mining. Target the dumb anons who follow like sheep, then you get the memes going. Oh, and if you point it out, DURR U BUTTBLASTED. lmao, 90% of the retards here are going to get shot to death come some actual hot civil war.

Be honest user how often do people tell you to calm down?

The reddit formatting thing was pretty good, mostly because there was a grain of truth to it. A lot of people ignored it at first but it takes two to tango and the reaction of those getting called on it helped spur things along.

Top wew. Show me on the doll where someone called you reddit.

Except it was. Even more so, it clashed with the old way of posting articles and was an inferior method of posting articles. Many ignored it at first, sporadically commenting on it here and there because they would just look at the article in question, but it did become a problem. It did not help that many of the people using the formatting tried to defend said formatting instead of learning from their mistake or just outright ignoring the people calling them out and it sure as hell did not help that they acted like they were from reddit, especially getting so mad at being called out that they acted like a great national embarrassment had occurred and that anyone opposing them was some kind of great cosmic evil worse than the jews themselves.

anyone that uses ad hominem on any chan needs a helicopter ride.

Filtered.

You mean the old way like the archived threads here:

Where it isn't a fucking problem? And there are anons engaging in a variety of different formatting styles? As opposed to one style that allows (((them))) to work out who the most easily brainwashed anons on here are, like yourself?

You haven't even given any sort of argument for this either. You've stated it's inferior with nothing to back this up in a normative manner.

if you really must

Frustrated?

this was outlined and examined in detail (with explanations of then-current memes and breakdown of specific posts) in 2010 by Amy Vaughan in her thesis "We are Legion: The Linguistic Construction of Community on the Internet"

unfortunately they guard it like it's fucking nuclear codes from people outside Reed College, like us.

He has no intention of changing no matter what I or anyone says, so I can and will lazily make fun of him for being a faggot.

Gresham's law in action here. Filtered.

I said I was going to go to bed but I just had to mention that it's funny that the ad has been deleted on reddit. More comments than before as well.

Although I posted a lot about this possibly being about video games it also sounds like it could be to monitor (and moderate???) Holla Forums and similar subs on reddit? It's hard to tell

So let's break this down. You're mad that I'm using some format that bothers you, throwing around accusations of me being brainwashed because I use a format that you dislike. I call you out on it and instead of commenting on this, you continue to ignore this and continue on with your blatant hypocrisy, all the while raising up some issue that was not the crux of my original comment. Fuck yourself if you are going to ignore that. The fucking truth is that is is easy to spot someone who is not from around here, based on the way they post and the way they react to things. Unless you think otherwise, in which case, I'm going to have a good laugh.

That said, when anons go out of their way to make an infograph on something like article posting an present the examples side by side and actually go out of their way to show the difference between the OP posting styles, that is less about some kind of brainwashing and more about someone presenting an argument about some issue that is easily remedied.

SO, JUST TO CLARIFY

Is this bitch hiring people out of state? I don't know if we got a definite answer on that or not.
I really want to get paid to infiltrate the new CTR.

it's Holla Forums, Holla Forums is not actually killing off antifa and turning the tide of public opinion. why anyone would think that a board that got subverted years ago is the one they are recruiting to subvert now is beyond me.

not hiring out of state. also this is probably a honeypot. why would anyone post a local job ad on reddit? that seem fucking stupid to anyone else?

I was wondering this too. I think it's only in-state but she never clarified and the thing seems like it is down.

I forced >reddit spacing after seeing it as a first-post shillpost that got a lot of replies as a way of gold-starring outsiders. it worked because only insufferable faggots use it and they always use it in the worst way, never to call out an overabundance of linebreaks

I don't even need to read it to know what she'll have fucked up. Breakdowns of specific posts? Already failed, we're not looking at the posts themselves but at the minds of those behind them. Each user individually does their own processing to get the abstract information layer out of it. It's why the kikes have so much problems with it, with their high voibal IQ really just meaning they're obsessed with labelling everything and flattening abstractions. It's where their legalism stems from, they refuse to acknowledge the abstract reasoning behind an idea and instead just kike about with the surface lettering of the law.

It makes sense specifically considering the companies that are located in Bellevue, and also that places like Holla Forums and major gaming subs are extremely heavily shilled by the major gaming corps. But that's certainly not for sure and there are some aspects of the ad that would make one think Holla Forums

I don't think it's for certain, both places get shilled. Not everybody that buys shills is motivated by stopping internet nazis, some are motivated to stop memes that are killing excitement for their new product.

It's odd, but you could justify it in this case if you assume they're desperately trying to find a competent shill and are trying to go directly to Leddit to find one.

It makes sense if you're literally trying to hire redditors. And this ad specifically says it wants redditors and 4chan users.

like clockwork, high test man-jaw

Did you force it on Holla Forums as well? Because that is actually the first time I saw someone complain about it. They really hate it over there.

You haven't called me out on anything. To call me out on it, you'd have to provide an argument for the case, which you haven't (and you've also mistaken the object level language with the meta level language, see below). Asserting that something is "inferior" with no normative or value attributions arguing that the thing in question is "inferior" is not an argument. It's a value assertion, you low IQ rube.

It's not hypocrisy to think about thinking, you moronically dumb faggot, kys. If anything, you are the one that are giving the arbitrary cut off point for where critique stops. If person B claims that person A is committing reddit formatting, and someone comes along and critiques this critique, then that is a meta-level claim ("there is something up with all these claims about formatting, and the consequences of these claims e.g. it looks like behavioral data mining that seeks to target what anons change their writing") about an object level argument ("this is reddit formatting"). It's not engaging in the same fucking behavior. Learn to distinguish object level language from the meta level. As to the claim about you being brainwashed, yes, that is evident and a consequence of the object level claims being asserted over and over. It leads to people actually changing the writing.

Which you haven't supported at all. It's not easy to spot, as hundreds of anons were writing in a similar way and other ways (see the archived threads in the sticky) before this even became a problem. What is easy to spot is the after-behavior now of the same individuals who were easily swayed by the claims who all now write in a similar shit manner that ignores aspects of spacing that the *chans never provided in the first place (like indentation).

Feel free to respond, but I won't be reading your response. Nothing you've said is of any substance. No argument for the value claim, confusing meta with object level over and over, and being an all around smug faggot that isn't concerned with shilling here in the face of historically archived evidence that is a fucking goddamn sticky.

Also you're talking a board for jobs in greater Seattle. I imagine that metro area has a LOT of redditcucks. Yeah, it's not going to happen in Toledo Ohio or Sioux Falls SD

Although the ad was deleted her account still exists

reddit.com/user/sarahWAjobs

She hires for XBOX (one client) and it's possible this ad could be for community moderators for xbox live, like banning COD players when they call someone a kike and say they're going to rape their daughter. That doesn't necessarily explain why she would want "reddit and 4chan experts" though.

This ad seems to indicate something darker and chan specific

reddit.com/r/SeaJobs/comments/5nkkmz/any_reformed_chans_out_there/

ah, missed that it was a board for seattle jobs. well I suppose it's not a bad thing to be a reddit newfag lol.

I think we miss something here. They are looking for people who are into linguistic. I think they basically want to break the "code" of our specific way of communication. Something that is obvious for us and completely alien for normies and shills. This is their response for meme magic and chans culture. Be careful anons, if they have linguistic experts theu will surely try to expose you as "one of them".

And that's fucking bullshit. The very premise of this thread, and of the actions of the shill organizations is due to the fact that they can be spotted with ease and their efforts are not working. You're a fucking idiot to deny that or act that an outsider cannot be spotted by the way they post or ignore that people from a given forum post a specific manner.

The funny part is, my original post was not referencing reddit spacing and was more in reference to other factors like argument patterns and manner of argumentation and so on. Anything more would probably make for nice clues for any shill reading this thread but I'm sure you already knew that. My comments on reddit-spacing were from another post and it is something that does bother some people but it is also a shill tactic. It worked so well because it touched on a grain of truth, being that some people were annoyed with wide spacing in OPs for articles but only commented on it sporadically before. But feel free to ignore the fact that I also pointed out that how one responds to trolls and shills is important and part of why it worked out so well. As for threads in the sticky, most of those are not articles for a given article and many of the ones that are, do use the block text quotes instead of wide-spacing so even your own evidence proves you're full of shit.

and they call us autistic. I cuss a lot, I don't give a shit for syntax or being grammatically correct unless I need to btfo someone in an argument or I'm currently engaging, and I don't use logical fallacies. like it's not fucking hard. how retarded are these people? I know they're communists but god damn.

Yeah, but her last ad was looking for "reformed chans"..

So you can spout memes as long as you can adequately explain that you're actually a cuck now.

I think part of the problem is that they have some misconception of how people speak on here. Anecdotal evidence, but a lot of the normalfags I talk to seem to think we purposely use bad grammar and spelling. Operating under such misconceptions would their time here rather amusing or nightmarish, depending of where one stands.

I will say this, that's also newfag tier posting. reason being the little quick reply box gives you a false sense of, "yeah that's getting to be a wall and i need to break it up"

Indeed. They don't realize they can stretch out the box too apparently.

The Reddit spacing thing as an accusation is a recent thing. In fact, I remember a decade ago anons would go wild with spacing in an exaggerated way as a way to show excitability since emoticon use was discouraged. So you would have shitloads of spacing that would show you're excited instead of like XDDDDD. Emoticon shitposting like XD and :DD didn't start until like 2012 that came with Spurdo posting.

Don't fill up this thread with this rehashed bullshit. It's one of the most annoying memes recently. I do it sometimes as well when either I'm too excited to get out my shitpost, or maybe I've had a few beers.

The window does not remember size after you leave a thread. Everyone is right, redditors and newfags do it, but they're not the only ones. One of the dozens of ways that have developed recently for everybody to claim everybody is a shill all the time.

God damn look at that, I did it again. Fuck these widescreen monitors….

Now find something more substantive to make shill accusations over

Good luck, you guys are alreadt being used by antifa

Enjoy your kike overlords.

literally who even is enoch? I had literally never heard of him before the jew was named. why are people acting like he's some big deal? I suspect it's jidf very upset that their in man has become their out man.

its like they want us to win

Are you new? Or have you just not been around much lately? He's one of the heads at TRS, and someone who is involved with the daily Shoah.

It turns out his wife is both a jew and involved with trannies/drag queens/fags. He's not really a looker so I assume she's just all he could get and then he became redpilled. Not that I'm defending them. It's just disappointing so many "redpilled" males nowadays are fat and ugly people who befriend jews. Go work out and diet if you don't already.

t. chimpire kike

sorry I don't give a shit for celebs unless they make good content for redpilling. I dont subscribe to anyone, or watch anyone regularly. I'll form my own opinions thanks.

Then form your own goddamn opinion and don't ask, moron. You're clearly not from here if you're asking anyway.

There's been a clear change in the last few weeks and everyone sees it. I bet you're the same one using words like "totes".

Im actually thinking of hurting them. succinylcholine is untraceable.

fucking autist. "literally who" is a meme. I know exactly who enoch is and all the bullshit. point is, he's not important as a figure head so I don't get the asspain. he was only important as controlled opposition and a dataminer for the jews. he's been taken care of in that aspect.

you get what I'm saying? "literally who" is more a statement of why tf is this person even a known entity and why are you asspained. I suspect anyone that is unironically asspained about the jew being named is jidf.

let me know if you continue to not understand where I'm at.

antifa nigger mod on 4/pol/ is ban happy.

It's not so fucking hard to press enter once, retard

I fucking hate these people so much.

Stop relying on /baph/.
You need to learn how to walk.

This.

All it takes is one user undercover and they're fucked.

Some people just cannot handle the truth, so they attack it and cover it up in order to hide it and pretend it never existed.

You forget that these are people with dirty hands.

You might get dirty user. Take the risk, but you will likely become their slave.

I smell honeytrap, so maybe if you're stupid enough to think simply about this.

For them to truly sound like us, they have to be one of us, and if they are one of us then they will fail to accomplish their goals.

It's so easy for us to pretend to be lefties because we are surrounded by it our whole lives or were lefties ourselves in the past, we can emulate them with ease, even in mocking them we can still look like one of them until someone smarter comes along to point out we are mocking them.

"Linguistics expertise" won't save them. You need street smarts for this, not booksmarts, and definitely not SJW college "booksmarts."

I will admit they do not understand why our memes developed the way they did.
They seem to think it was propaganda conditioning only. The reality is we're all super critical of flaws in arguments.
That means to shill on this site is to literally create a flawed argument.

Derp.

EPIC MEME DUDE
I'll just sit here and watch you type more paragraphs about how others are mad. Was it the word "new" or that I said being a fatass was unacceptable as a WN?

(heil'd)
They will also have you sign a legal non-disclosure agreement so be prepared for that as well.

Could this have something to do with all the anti/pol/ faggots on Holla Forums as of late?

Nice meme bro.

Kek underrtated posts.

wow, a couple high level shills in here, i'm impressed

This happens for me but here on 8ch

This

Fucking heavily underrated post

Kike is verbal
Aryan is visual?

A friend of mine told me Holla Forums was compromised completely. I saw a Trump thread go to bump limit where the majority of posters were claiming Trump will literally ban videogames. Lots of people talking about how they wished Hillary was elected, too.

Why don't these corrupt evil scumbags get a real job instead of trying to warp other people's minds?

Those are not "us", those are useful idiots and cucks. Fuck them.

topkek m8

The problem with this is Holla Forums is the farthest right group I've seen in the modern world, so everyone we punch is to the left of us. Even if we were to shittalk Uncle Adolf, we'd still be punching left because he wasn't as radical as us.