US company recalls "swastika boots"

https:// archive.fo/YXzIn

Seems like it was intentional. I'm just surprised that the Vans doesn't get this much backlash for their shoes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The swastika is an ancient sign, it wasn't invented by Hitler's germany, fucking retards.

welcome to last week user
funny thing is they said they recalled them but i had tried to order them before that announcement and there was only small sizes left

I WANT A PAIR, MAKE IT DOUBLE

Shiet, it's even my type regardless of swastikas. Would pay full shekels for dark gray variant.

noooo!

Why didn't they just play it off by saying "it's for grip, the swastika is not intentional"?

Partially because they're pussies, partially because they're running a business and they don't want the risk of being boycotted by any party.

kek, this then

It was invented by white people in stone age Ukraine, so as far as jews are concerned it's evil since it's white.

The hakenkrutz is your your protection, volksgenossen

Soles of Vans shoes are adorned with the Star of David so that wearers will "stomp on Jews."

Every time

The Confederate Flag has no meaning or historical value beyond being a white hate symbol towards negroes. :^)

ebin

Are these, dare I say, ourboots?

That is a marvelous Gondola I've never seen before.
Thanks.

Were the swastikas superior?

Seriously, I need sauce on this song.

Can always make a pin in piece or a tread cover that will do the same for any shoe

ask china to make bootleg versions of them and sell at extreme rate.

why is there another thread about this.

Should have called them Buddhism boots, then they couldn't have said shit.

So where do i buy a pair of these?

>>>/reddit/

You used to be able to get better lookin versions of these on aryanwear.com back in the day. 'Panzer' boots they called them.

Bought a pair last week when they originally surfaced. The recall isn't obligatory, you guys. It's not like feds are going to show up and demand your boots.

Also, you can still get them; but not on Amazon.

Also, OP, you don't have to break up archive links.

Yet it was invented by Germanics tens of thousands of years.

Godfuckingdamnit.

Where can I get them user?
I've been wanting to get a new pair of boots after destroying my timberlands.

Cantoluna
Secret Garden

Lol Kikes are so paranoid. Also I think I'm going pick myself up a pair of those.

Doesn't the Buddhist swastika go the other way?

I think it can go either way.

And I think that monk is a Holla Forumslack

I may have to modify some of my treads.

Some enterprising user could make studs that can be placed onto soles of boots so as to aid traction on ice.

fuck that, get some panzers

looks gay as fuck

This, not subtle enough, too LARPy

cunts

Sure, let me shave my head, and get multiple swastika tattoos first…

Just gas yourself.

Just realised it would right way round when printed. No delete button to hide my autism moment.

At least you noticed.

Also someone post the mein kamfy shoes.

nice meme but her right foot is so fucked up its actually pissing me off in real life

Double spacing has been a thing since before halfchan was created, way back during the SA days.

Fuck off back to halfy/b/ with that shit, kid.

Of course, now I finally understand why we occasionally had a thread shilling for these boots that was made by an obvious outsider. It was just a plebbitor trying to spread his meme to the 'Holla Forums nazis'. It all makes sense now.

Since you're using the same OP pics I'm assuming that is you. Welcome among friends. Now lurk moar :^)

like your mom!
lol

Reminds me of how I buy Columbia brand winter jackets and clothes because the logo is pretty damn close to a swastika.

where the hell do you buy these? i looked it up but i cant find them anywhere

TIE YOUR SHOES LACE WAR NOW

bought mine off Amazon before they recalled'em

=Can anyone find an ebay link?=

Should accuse this company of being racist against Budddhists.

Fucking kikes are going to steal all the symbols. No swastikas because muh shoah, and they stole the six pointed star.

I could only find a leaf
www cme-leaf.ca/men-shoes-polar-fox-mpx808572f-mens-lace-up-military-combat-work-desert-fashion-ankle-boots-p-35079.html