US Military pozzed

I have become a Terminal Lance in the USMC, and its filled with shitskins and degenerates. There is no camaraderie here and no integrity like what the government sells to the public. Marines steal shit and it has a serious problem with leadership and an incompetent command structure.

Holla Forums, How the fuck do I get out of here with a General or Honorable discharge? I'm sick of being surrounded by degenerates who only drink and fuck women and fight each other.

Also, share military stories

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1sCwS
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
ihatetheusmc.com/
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Hazardous_Environment_Combat_Unit
youtube.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always laugh at the nigger-loving subhumans who quote ancient [and fraudulent] racial stats on the military and swear up and down everything is a-okay in this country.

Get depression, suicidal thoughts then tell a counselor.

See combat and get PTSD.

Hurt your back.

stay in. I think mad dog mattis is going to clean up the military.

Tell them you control the rain and it's your fault when you can't PT due to rain. Tell them you once picked up your weapon using your mind. Tell them you hear voices. Tell them all these things started after you got out of Boot Camp.

NEVER EVER FUCKING CHANGE YOUR STORY.

Enjoy your 100% service connected disability.

With what? A nationwide eugenics program?

I heard about a guy who wanted out so badly he literally nailed his ballsack to the desk of the CO. Instead of a discharge, he got sent to the brig.

Don't worry Brave Soldier. It won't be like that for long. Kek certainly seems to like you.

Here's where you fucked up…..

enjoy fighting for israel in iran

Are you infantry or some POG MOS like Motor T?

I've already talked to a counselor about my Depression, and she said to treat it as social anxiety and see if it gets better, and if not to treat it as depression.

I'm getting a PCS tomorrow and will have to deal with a different counselor and a new command, so who knows how that'll go. I don't wanna go straight to Medical or BAS with my depression unless I have a psychologist or counselor tell me I got it, otherwise I'm worried the fucks will NJP me with an Article 115.

Pretty ballsy m8 I might just meme my depression really hard.

mfw

0311/8152

Get injured, but don't do that
Thug it out like someone who's not a pussy. Get weapons training, get combat experience.
The DHS considers disaffected combat veterans the largest threat to (((domestic safety))).

>>>/SomethingAwful/
Pozzed is a goon word

Can't you buy your way out? That's what happens in the UK.

That fucking image OP, it sums up my military sefdom. DO NOT JOIN, although if you're a lardo, USNAVY, basic is fatcamp. I nearly starved to death because I went in all muscle. I lost 40+0fucking pounds of muscle in basic, came out under 130lbs with no salt in my body (no fucking salt on any food or on the tables according to the woman who sucked my dick when I got out, my jizz had absolutely no flavor!!!! No salt. or in food) and steamed fucking hamburgers. We had to smuggle food out in our socks, except for the lardos.
Train yourself, practice fighting, make money, get guns and body armor, pic related, and Praise Kek!

Trust me I can get through it, I just prefer not to get my shit stolen and be surrounded by toxic niggers who steal and chimp out.

Even if I could, E-3 don't pay shit.

GTFO FAGGOT

wait until trump straightens out the military OP
as their soon-to-be commander-in-chief, he's going to be able to make quite a few changes around there

in fact why don't you tell trump just how messed up the military is if you get the chance?

doesn't pay shit

you're speaking like a nigger now, in the next few years there will be another world war and you're going to die a nigger for the jews unless you leave

Yes you will come out of it with nothing pretty much, that's how they organize it.
All these other things being suggested are frankly cowardly and no better than a nigger taking an affirmative action place or a spic stealing across the border with untaxed US dollars…..and could get you in serious trouble.
At least you can put "served in military" on your c.v.

This. Even if you can fake it. That's how my Uncle got out.

Okay motherfucker stop reading things out of context, filthy subhuman.

I don't even understand how faking that works

Stick with it, OP, and be the force for good that Trump needs in the US military.

Stick it through and redpill with a subtle mastery. When they send you to Europe/America to ethnically cleanse white people, you will be front and center in preventing that from actually happening.

tbh, dishonorable is HIGHLY ADVISED.

I talked with a guy who served in 'nam. He said this, "I wish I had gone up the the recruiter and kissed him on the lips". That was back when being gay was all it took to get disqualified.

tbh, at this point, shoot yourself in the foot, whatever. Get the fuck out, go live a REAL life.

Can't you just join a more elite unit like force recon or delta?

I want to live a real life. The Marine Corps is a great place if you don't want to grow up and want someone to hold your hand the whole way. It allows no space to grow your own responsibilities other than waking up early and showing up. thats literally 80 percent of this institution.

I'm in an RTT Team.

A program to keep gang members from using it as a training ground would be a good start. As would upholding the armed services code of conduct and sticking nigs in brigs.

This too shall pass Holla Forumsack. Learn to embrace the suck. The shit that you are going through will not last forever, and you will be through it before you know it. Being able to generate a position of strength for your mind when your environment is going to hell is a skill that is really nice to have in the world of shit, so practice it now.

The military could turn on a dime with Trump/Mattis at the helm.

That being said, if you really want to escape, try talking to /k/. You may get some additional opinions there from militarily-inclined streloks.

I can't see good info on self-injury. Obviously, you have to make it look like an accident, otherwise they'll give you jail time.

The only decent method I know of is religious, but it's a huge amount of work, because you already said you're not a conscientious objector. Still, it's possible to adopt a religion. You will probably have to become super-duper Jesus-y to get out. Here's info from the Army, which may or may not apply:

archive.is/1sCwS

You sound like a shitbag. Are you even 03?

Plan C:
Get super-involved in something technical. Learn it like all hell. Then, when you get out, you have something valuable, even if it can't be marketed. At least you have… SOMETHING.

0311/8152. RTT Team

Are you trying to communicate?

Goon reported for derailing and lying about pozzed :^)

So, nothing. Got it.

Navy here

I came here to laugh at you

Should have gone reserves

o wow ur a fag

Prove me how i'm lying. Show me evidence.

Are you FAST?

Nope. PRP

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"Hurry up and wait" is the military's motto.

I can't help but think back to the Roman Empire that would hire barbarians who did not share Roman culture to protect the empire.

Would love to see white males fill out the armed forces again.

Who knows, maybe our current day Julius Caesar/populist leader (Trump), combined with the internet, can turn this dying empire around

Anyone else get weirded out by the parallels to the fall of other empires? Just notice things here and there. The similarities are maddening to those who notice.

Good. The US military is the enemy. We want them to be as pozzed and ineffective as possible.

I'm literally ejaculating here.

You just made Chesty Puller cry.

Draw Muhammad on one of the latrine doors and then wait three days. Try to get permanently wounded and not killed.

I'm surprised you'd have to fake it. I'm not even in the military and it depresses the fuck out of me.

It's a bureaucracy. It has nothing to do with science, or truth, but is all done in sort of "messages", which are then handled by a wide variety of idiots. It's like pinball. Who the fuck knows when or where the ball will finally come down.

Instead of being with niggers, supporting ISIS in Syria for the benefit of Jews, he'll be with niggers fighting Iranians for the benefit of Jews. Not much of an improvement.

Sucks, brah. I really think it's because you had a shitty first station that you detest it. I went from FAST to 3/1. It sucked but I don't regret it.

Just knock out some college credits and don't go insane.

IS THIS THE MILITARY THREAD??
HEY ALL, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HAVING THE MENTALLY ILL (AKA: TRANSGENDER) SERVE ALONG SIDE YOU?
UNLIKE EVERY OTHER CASE OF A PERSON BELIEVING THEMSELVES AN OBJECT THEY ARE NOT, TRANSGENDERS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR MILITARY COMMUNITY AND OF WHAT MAKES US THE FINEST MILITARY ON THE PLANET.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER COMRADES AND HELP THEM AS THEY TRANSITION. YES TRICARE WILL PAY FOR THEIR HORMONE THERAPIES, AS THAT HAS DEFINITELY PROVEN TO HELP TREAT GENDER DYSPHORIA.
ALSO BE AWARE THAT ONCE THEY HAVE 'COMPLETED' TRANSITIONING THEY WILL THEN BE HELD TO THE PHYSICAL FITNESS STANDARDS OF THE GENDER THEY HAVE SELECTED AND BE ALLOWED TO USE THE APPROPRIATE FACILITIES. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT WE'LL USE TAXPAYER MONEY TO MAKE SURE EVERY SHOWER STALL COMES WITH A $300 CURTAIN.
ALSO, THE DEFINITION OF A 'COMPLETE' TRANSITION IS DETERMINED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND MAY IN FACT INVOLVE NO SURGERY OR HORMONES AT ALL, SO YES AN ACTUAL EXAMPLE OF A SIMPLE CROSSDRESSING MAN COULD BE ALLOWED TO USE FEMALE SPACES.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND NOT BEING SHITLORDS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PENETRATING QUESTIONS OR SNARKY REMARKS ABOUT IDENTIFYING AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER AND DEMANDING YOU BE SUPPLIED AVIATION FUEL DAILY PLEASE SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH THE CMEO COUNSELOR.

Seconding this.
If you want real advice, go to /k/.
all you will get on Holla Forums is edgy LARPers belittling you for not being a NEET while giving you bad advice like getting a dishonorable discharge (Which is job market poison)
Serve your time, know that almost everyone on here with a military background has felt the same, and if you really want to leave find a way to get out on medical.

Jews fault, pozz'd the military. Damned if you do, damned if you dont. Either you try and it doesnt matter, or you dont try and it only speeds up the decay. You got fags in the military and women and diversity and harassment and gender language getting generals relieved etc. Its a fucking joke.

Jews did this.

Nice dubs.
At least you're not stationed in 29 Palms. I want to kill myself, but I only have one year left.

Just serve your time out and then talk about the Marines the rest of your life like all the others do. Read books, download investing apps like Robinhood, learn things to better yourself, workout more become muscle head on with Super man supplements, go to rub and tug for relief find them in the free newspapers in bars

Best laughing girls image I have ever seen. Thanks user

If it's nerve damage they can't really test for that. Sciatica is a bitch but I don't think it's permanent. They can only really take your word for it.

That might get him in the current version of project Stargate.

Trust me I'm already really depressed and have already talked to a counselor about it. I just want to meme it to be more serious so I can GTFO this place.

Its not too bad, I just hate these people and SecFor has such a shit command structure. Pulling POGs from the fleet for a B-billet into an Infantry Job that they know nothing about.

I already made a thread on /k/ and so far Holla Forums has had much better conversation/advice.

Fuck brother. I wish you the best of luck in 29 stumps. I'd probably shoot myself there.

I'm not trying to be stuck here for another 3 1/2 years.

nein

Just do your MCI's or MarineNet shit now and PT your ass off. Read a few books and jump on a meritorious board. Pick up Corporal and you'll be golden like a shower, man.

sounds like somebody has never heard of charms

Straight outta >>>/auschwitz/

I forgot to mention that I occasionally say some suicide jokes so I can always go that route and it'll seem believable.

If you really want to get their attention, then wait one thousand and one nights

3 1/2 years walk out a veteran, NCO, join national guard, go to college for free in PA while collecting GI BILL, Tell Marine Stories, Drive nice car ,
Learn investing dump your checks into that 3 years later MAGA will have tripled your money
I started investing last year and have more than doubled mine.
Robinhood,TradeKing
Learn Forex
Your a smart dude Infantry as you learned is gay and retarded and perpetual high school
There's nothing else out here for you right now
3 years there will be

What the fuck were you thinking, dude.
Shit's changed.

OP, quit being a pussy faggot. The military is what you make of it - It takes some balls to join, and you are salvageable if you made it through basic. I’m proud of you. At the lower ranks you’re going to see dregs and degeneracy.They tend to filter out. Above you there are college educated idiots. That happens. If all you do is bitch about it and get surly, you’re not much better than either of these.

You’re here, so you have potential, don’t take the pussy way out - The military will absolutely use you, so you are going to use it. Here’s what you do:

1. Buy into it all. The core values, the loyalty to the nation, and now you have a goddam Commander-in-Chief you can be proud of. Let these guide you. I promise you those basic core values are pure, honorable and valuable.

2.You are better than every degenerate and nog around you. Fucking act like it. 80+% of those shits didn’t have a daddy or anyone to teach them how to be a proper man. You BE that fucking man. ONE strong example is all half those shits need. Ace your tests, hone your body with PT, excel at everything. You’ll get shit but they will want to BE you. Be a credit to your race.

3.You start standing out real quick. You’ll move up. Moving up means playing politics. Playing politics well will benefit you in any line of work. Lots of idiots makes the learning curve shallow. This is where things get enjoyable.

Do yourself a favor and find a mentor. Find some hardass, no BS, NCO or SNCO - Make sure they are honorable and non-degenerate. Not only will they show you the ropes, but also serve as an advocate for you. Prove you're of value and it will help immensely.

t. Oldfag with great military & civilian career, qt 3.16 wife and crop of babies. I’m doing my part.

in b4 “OMG ZOG PUPPET! I’m a worthless, useless sack of shit NEET and can only feel better by shitting on my betters"

i served five years in the USMC as a helo crew chief, 6173.

I feel your pain OP. One of the reasons I joined is because I naively thought things like honor and brotherhood would be found in that organization ( which it is in the lower ranks, but the higher you go the more difficult it is to find, but it is there in the higher levels at times too).

My advice to you is just to grin and bear it. Yes life on base sucks but there are positives too. You get to meet a lot of cool people if you can avoid the retards. Theyre going to keep you in shape and your going to have a lot of adventures. It's your 20's man enjoy it while you got it ( just turned 30 last year). And if you make it you get that sweet gi bill money. My college was completely paid for and i got about 1600 a month each month I was taking classes on campus. I get 800 a month now for online classes and I let my girlfriend do my online courses. I got a bachelors in information technology and now make about 26 an hr at a nice desk job.

tldr, enjoy your 20's in the marines, meet cool people avoid idiots enjoy your adventures and in a few years youll get paid to go to college with no debt to land a sweet job while getting mad respect for being a marine

What a fucking joke. :(

My fellow Minutemen, it might not be a bad idea to harden the fuck up. These "marine" cupcakes are a doormat. The women are, unsurprisingly, an absolute disgrace and a disaster. The boys not as bad, and they will hopefully grow into their boots God willing.

Jesus christ I hope it's not all as bad as this. Please tell me these videos are disinformation to sabotage enemy intelligence, or are cherrypicked to appear nonthreatening for recruiting purposes…or something.

God help us.

kek smiles upon your wit.

lol whut?

a rare relevant use of pasta

lulz when they are all sent into the gas chamber at the end

Yeah for the best experience, Listen to this guy.
Be the guy that gets the job done, who's working while dregs are fucking off, police up the trash
Do something anything even if it's wrong do it
If you got nothing to do tie your shoe
You will stand out , your example will motivate those around you,

Army
Navy
Air Force
Coast Guard
Nigger Battalion

Dog your PT test dummy. Easy honorable discharge assuming you don't have a bunch of conduct violations.

I'm not OP, but I could never buy into all the core values when my entire chain of command doesn't. Seems like they always want to fuck people over. There's a few decent Sgt's, but that's about it.

This guy is right, have some fun being part of the 0.1% badass to be a Marine. Can confirm; the GI Bill is OUTSTANDING now - Get paid to go to college!

Once the God-Emporer shits on H1Bs, get ready for that paycheck upgrade in IT, Helo CC. Civilian employers LOVE good Marines. Get shit done, non-degenerate, and you can count on those motherfuckers.

kek

If you've been in for less than 6months you can get an entry level seperation which is honerable.
Tell them you just don't think the job is right for you, tell them you aren't fit to be in the Millitary and made a mistake.
Talk to a JAG and they'll help you get things settled and wright a proper resignation/come up with a strategy for convincing your commander to discharge you.

OP, you're a massive faggot and an idiot, everyone knows that the corps is where all the retards congregate.

Take me for instance;

Am currently in the Army as an E5 and I fucking love it. I already have my associates degree thanks to the service and am making a killing on the side in real estate as well. Thinking of going high speed as “green to gold” to CO and having Uncle Sam pay for my bachelors, I’ll use the GI bill for my masters when I get out in a few years. With the experience and connections I have already I’ll easily land myself a six figure job when I go civilian.

You didn’t think your decision through, so now your paying the price son.
All I can tell you is:

GET SOME
FUCKING JARHEAD

Found the POG

If you want to get out, just troll during pc training. During a presentation on how to not beat the wife I don't have, I was asked "What causes marital problems?" I responded "I don't know, maybe somebody got fat and the other person doesn't want to have sex anymore." It was suggested I was a loser who couldn't keep a girlfriend and I needed to work on maintaining a relationship. I responded with "Some soldiers are better off buying cars and leasing women. I don't need to work on relationships, because I can always trade up for a newer model. Women are turning 18 everyday." The females were pissed while the males tried their best to muffle their laughter. My First Sergeant pulled me aside and scolded me. I pointed out that no one has argued against my logic and I am being talked to because I have cause some emotional discomfort. I would go on to receive a general under honorable discharge. Since I was on my 2nd enlistment I had already been honorably discharged once and managed to keep some benefits.

Like I give a fuck faggot, go suck the DI'S dick.

Correction: Found the butthurt POG

I got out by skipping work for 4 days and ignoring phone calls until they finally found out then came to my door. At first I tried the conscientious objector route but it didn't work, and then I told them I just didn't want to be there. I was out in 2 weeks.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

What was your discharge and how did it go for saying you didn't wanna be there? its hard to believe you were out in 2 weeks when separation for depression usually takes like 3 months. Enlighten me user

Fuck those guys, man. We had some Grade A degenerate officers. REAL pieces of shit. Everyone knows what they are about, there's no secrets among the enlisted. It's a whole new frame of mind when you know you are everything they are never going to be. People can fucking FEEL it with the way you carry yourself.

I never became an officer, because the I came in as a poor enlisted plebe. Enlisted needs good people, they pull from society's dregs - I was no rich kid. I did the best I could there because they needed it the most. I'm just so jealous of you, because you get to work for President Trump, man. He's doing to be the best CINC since St. Reagan. Just wait hang in there to shake the current blues.

I hope all your hair ingrows, faggot

PT is still done in the rain and the snow bro

Anyone want to try to realistically argue that the Trump-influx hasn't been cancerous?

We also have St.Mattis looking out for us.

Hey faggot, how about you make one thread about your bullshit? You already tried this shit on /k/.
also lel, you forgot to include this bit
and once again, I'll repeat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also, please keep trying to fake your way out, make sure you make up lots of mental disorders so the VA can decalre you mentally unfit and bar you from owning guns when you get out.

You double nigger. You have no idea what Reagan did to keep our military in one piece.

Why the fuck would I care about ZOG's military?

Literally just don't get in trouble and get the fuck out when your contract expires. Enjoy milking the ZOG for all the tuition and BAH that it'll give you.

I don't expect an honest answer from most of you miserable NEETs but might as well ask-

I'm planning on joining in a few weeks after Trump is sworn in… What is the least degenerate institution, Navy or Air Force? Fuck the Marines and Infantry/army

Canadian Armed Forces here.
4 year service, 2 tours.
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HOW SHITTY A MILITARY CAN BE
Thank you for your time.

Probably Air Force then. Navy has a lot of fags. It's a stereotype for a reason. Still, don't be a pussy. Go infantry.

Join the USMC Infantry Reserves

Dumbass, it isn't what you do for the military… Well, now that we have a proper CINC it is. But is what the military can do for you. They put 18 year old kids in charge of shit that no company would EVER take a chance on.

Go Navy if you don't want to be a laughing stock.

Take whatever you got and make the most of that, THAT is the best life lesson

Navy is completely controlled by niggers and jews.

Like I said, you're influx has been cancerous. You don't even understand what the fuck is being said to you or why you aren't welcome. You're just rambling off your set pieces like you're on AR15.com or Breitbart.

t. technical private chairforce

I was Army Aviation. As far as the USAF goes before they were airmen they were soldiers. Army Aviation is a weird place because a lot of the enlisted guys are smart enough to have gone into the air force or become officers but for some reason didn't.

Eat a dick. I'm sorry to ruin you're NEET wisdom with actual life experience.

There's some more of that jewish toilet language.

I can't imagine being on a ship for months at a time away from pussy, I'll go insane. The main reason I went army is because of my mos.Not to mention, the GI bill, free Tricare and just the atmosphere made it all worth it for me. I don't look at my stay in the military like a job, I love it.

The most I can recommend to anons interested in the force

Is to study what career you'd like to do when your in and if you are going for life or getting out when your contract expires. If you decide to rip and dip, then choose an mos that will give you experience for your career as a civilian.

I have a friend whose a rotorhead, tough son of a bitch.

Took you this long to find out? Spent whole life becoming officer for nothing. Should have thought out what kind of people generally join of their own free will. My advice? Find real comrades in civies or your old real buds in the core and start an unpozzed business together, friend.

REMINDER
This is what a Military should look like.

Brother, you need to have an end goal. That's why you need to plan out stuff, cause you'd get screwed in the end if you don't.

Seriously nigger?

Jesus christ OP your only in for a few years.

Work on self improvement and get fit as fuck.

Proper Scrotum/ Prop&Rotor/ Powertrain/ 15Ds are cool people.

Yeah, don't become a shining example in the God-Emporer's tip of the spear. Don't improve our kinetic ability. Traitors are the first to go on DotR.

Thanks fam. Pretty mixed answers, but I was inclined towards USAF anyways because both my Grandpas were in it. I'm going in with a BS too, so I could be making pretty good income after basic.

I just seriously would have trouble taking orders from Kikes/Niggers/Women/Spics, that's my worry. My whole family knows I hate kikes, I'm not good at hiding the power level.

Exactly what I was referring to. Sigh….

Anyone marine/navy? The swim test is the funniest shit ever watching niggers.

Normalized, pervasive obscenity is exceedingly jewish and most common among jewish-controlled nations. Like Weimar, like the US, like the countries the US occupies.

kek

Well, doubling down on being a gray haired fudd who thinks he's in like company is certainly one way to go.

Fuck you

Go officer ASAP in the USAF, man. That's a great life - You'll go far!

You can't pick who you take orders from, but if you do it right, you'll be the guy in charge. There's a lot of redpilled folks in the military, lead them well.

I was Navy. Unless you go Submarine it's all Filipinos and blacks. Hell, I got out in '06 so even that might be pozzed by this point. Air Force you get a lot of lazy women and nerds.

American of Mexican ancestry here, I suggest getting into Air Force aviation. It's definitely Whiter the Army Aviation. Consider going Pararescue as well. Anybody assigned to an actively airborne army unit wears a maroon beret, but if a USAF guy earned his, that makes him a bad ass.

Also, remember that the Military is pozzed as shit, doesn't mean EVERYONE in the Military is shit. There are whole families with strong white christian males who by tradition, have to join. I really hope another World War doesn't happen, cause all I think about is "Great, more white people are going to die for jews".

Your just going to have to deal with it, god knows, your drill sergeant could be a nigger. That's life. You have to roll with it, whether you like it or not.
I have had officers who where idiots but I take orders from them just the same, no fuss no muss. It's the idiots that promoted me faster cause I never gave them shit and always followed their orders. I made it to sergeant fast as fuck because of it. Keep all your negative thoughts in your fucking head, be Machiavellian user and you will go far.

yep, the cool thing about rotorheads is that you don't have to be an officer to fly, unlike the chairforce or the navy.

What, exactly have you done? You have a crop of non-degenerate kids? Have an armory at your house? Train your kids well ? Get some skills, get some assets, be ready. Quit slinging shit and get in the game.

Fucking Filipino mafia

It would probably take too much critical thinking to simply refuse orders to go, wouldn't it?

Common problem, so you will have to dig through this website to find your answer!!!

ihatetheusmc.com/

P.s. you're SCREWED no matter what you do with the USMC, enjoy your time and DO NOT re-up!!!

What was your mos, You a sinker or a floater? lol

"Fucking Chitbag!"
Thank god none of them wanted to be on submarines. See, we had to be able to understand what each other were saying without yelling at the top of our lungs.

brah

4233,4235,and 0812.
Bubblehead.

So on top of being a fudd, you're delusional, too.

Don't listen to this faggot OP.
Loyalty to your RACE should be #1.
Loyalty to your nation if your nation is of ONE race.

but dying and defending my country. I don't know.
Once I got out and found a wife, bought a house all that stuff. I realized the only soil one should fight on, is your own. Good luck to the European bros. I live in the country with all whites.

Dubs, bitch. Truth.

This. It's not fucking complicated.

Of course, you're right. I'll just keep living the dream.

This user gets it.

Dear OP,

Former 82nd 2nd BCT here. One and done. It's certainly a shock when you realize that most soldiers are there for the easy (albeit small) paycheck and because they couldn't hold down a job anywhere else. What's more shocking is they eventually end up being many, maybe most E-6s and up. It's disheartening, but you will also meet some really outstanding folks there. Few, but they're there.

I thought I wanted out once the basic training enthusiasm wore off, and I did some despicable, ridiculous shit to get the boot to no avail. I'll spare you a blog post and give you a nugget of wisdom it took me years to learn: the kind of shit you have to do to actually get kicked out is more shameful to live with than enduring four years of the outrageous bullshit in the military.

You may not believe me, but four years of swallowing back my anger with command and peers, dealing with constant absurdity, and sleeping in the dirt made me a better man. It doesn't seem like it now, but the payoff is after you're done, in life experience, patience, wisdom and becoming more alpha than you thought possible. You'll laugh at setbacks that would make typical men crumble.

Hang in there, bud.

This is very intriguing advice. I'll definitely inquire into it, thanks user.

Yeah, where are you going to skill up? Where will you become an asset and not a hinderance? Where will they pay you to PT? Just live in your basement and be useless with your Hi-Point 9mm.

I learned a lot of what I know thanks to a childhood friend who went CCCT. I saw how much his life had improved, how happy he was and I knew that I wanted the same. It's thanks to him that my life in the service has been such a breeze, I thank god I didn't have to learn through hindsight.

Just shut your trap and follow orders, it makes your life a whole lot easier and your commanding officer won't ever forget that.They will say of you: "This is the motherfucker who gets shit done, he's highspeed". You're make E-5 faster than you know it.

Yeah, user, you have to swallow some shit upfront, but you can really grow some upright people. You have the key of moving up into the midrankes. That is where you use your head, not your back, to have fun.

You might not be old enough to understand how incredible it is to have a CINC you truly believe in. This may be the greatest time to be in he armed forces.

TBH, I'm a little sad in the civilian life. I can't just smoke someone in PT, or scream at them, nor push all their shit into the trash can to make a point. The civilian world offers a small range of tools to guide folks to the correct course of action.

Canadian Army here.

It can get worse, it can always fucking get worse. Aside from the plethora of sodomites and trannies found in this shitheap of an institution, the minority situation is actually worse. Niggers and spics are just violent, drunken subhumans who belong in the infantry, but try dealing with asians and poointheloos regularly. You won't find more anal retentive slaves to petty authority and rules and who revel in abusing that authority whenever they get it.

Aside from that, the complete lack of competency at all levels continues to surprise me. Master Corporals who don't deserve the rank running the show because they're the ones who didn't fuck up on PLQ too much and they need to fill the slots, not because they have any leadership abilities, Sergeants and Warrants from ye olde days who are beyond fucks to give and just do everything they can to milk disability, claim money and jockey for a promotion to MWO for even less work and a better pension, junior officers who don't have a fucking clue basically being ceremonial decorations for parades and BMQ courses, senior officers totally disconnected from the troops and insist on constant bullshit because they have a perpetual penis-measuring contest with the other battalion/regimental COs.

I'm punching my ticket out of the circus battalion and gonna land a cushy desk job with the Air Force. I'd recommend anyone wanting to join the military (regardless of nation) do the same, join the air force and be a clerk or something, enjoy the easy life. If you want some sort of military training, ehhh join the infantry I guess, but be prepared to have your life run by people about 20 IQ points lower than you.

Don't go Navy, ship fucking sucks.

Sounds horrible, MapleNigger. Take Nickleback and Avril Levigne back and come here.

Or start training in the Militia.
The military is now a corporation like Walmart, and it runs like a Walmart.

Implying General Puller ever shed a tear in his life.
Push and die
you faggot.

You can develop your income and technical skills in a career. You can go to the gym and take up jogging for PT. You can spend a few grand on carbine classes at your local tactischool to get all trained up. Then you don't have to attack Iran for Trump and his (((technocratic))) multicultural empire.

I'd use God Emperor en leu of Chesty, One more for Don! One more for Ivanka! Effective.

Don't even bother responding to the guy. They always reveal themselves in the end. You always need to serve and stew with the niggers.

As a prior enlisted Marine, grow some balls you pussy. We were founded in Tun Tavern, if you need a safe space go join the chair force. The Marines are full of people of all types but at the end of the day we look out for our own, yes people are reared with single digit IQ, but at least have some respect for the institution. Be a man among men and rise above the ranks if you want to be the change that bring a positive change to your unit

Sure, but you'd learn nothing in leading people. Good plan. That will totally work..

Not the Seabees…YET.

ha me too… funny shit

Honestly, I'd ride out that 3 1/2. See what Mattis and Trump do. Job situation out here is garbage too. Worst case, shit sucks for 3 more years, you get out and ride the GI bill into a field that's hiring. Best case, you get to purge spics and niggers in the race war.

You're right, so instead we simply forced all the seabees to cross rate into other commands and now we pay 50x as much for private (((government))) contractors.

fuck that

I'm still enlisting in the USMC 0231 in a month. Going reserves to finish schooling when I get back from training.

By taking potshots at Gordon Freeman
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Hazardous_Environment_Combat_Unit

Thank you so much for bringing up such a painful memory. How about you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it.

There there user, if we do need them again, units like the Seabees can be reconstituted in like, no time!

this is true.
It was kind of the point in the first place.
But I hated seeing my beloved NCF gutted like that
Real, honest to God, Alpha type mechanics purged for expediency. Idiotic regs. And the Total evisceration of Seabee traditions to better fit in with "Haze Gay and Underway."
Shit was more traumatic than Afghanistan.

I got out of the Marine Corps Infantry in late 2015. I can confirm that it is complete garbage. Do not join

A-Are you a member of green weenie anonymuousss too?? NMCB 5 represent.

Do you not feel like you are more capable than the normal man though? that alone makes it worth the time, in my opinion. The marines, sure, maybe it is not worth it. But in fighting capability, what is better in terms of compensation in time and money (debt-slave Federal Reserve pozzed it might be) than the military? I know you were just talking about Marines, sorry for slight tangent

Alright Holla Forums, I have a shot at becoming a SWCC or a Devil Doc in the US Navy. Should I take that, or join my college's NROTC program as either Navy or Marine option?

Yeah yeah heard it all, but don't give a fuck.

are you prepared to hold someones guts in while they die user? If so then FMF Corpsman is for you.
If you are a PT stud and can drive a boat like a loony and survive then SWCC is for you.

I went to military school, it was all-white, and very muchso a throwback to 19th century ideals, as autistic as that sounds. Luckily, I was well-aware of the US military being kike cannon fodder even then (seeing as I didn't live under a rock when 9/11 happened, and wasn't so stupid to ignore WTC7 collapsing, among other obvious fucking red flags), so I never considered ROTC or whatnot, but many people I know did. Seriously though, I'm not surprised to hear that the military in western countries is shit through and through. In fact, it'd be a lot scarier if they weren't, because it would mean a coup hasn't happened because these folks want to see their countries die. Now many soldiers do fall under that category, but minorities seem to run the show in many branches of the military, especially in administration.

I don't care to be "anti-patriotic" saying this, because the constitution literally claims "all men are created equal," which I believe to be a complete joke. I'm also the son of immigrants, so my connection to this country is tenuous anywho. I love the nature, gun laws, and freedom of speech, though. So I'm not looking to burn the constitution. Anyway, I have no respect for soldiers, I just think they're useful idiots for the jews. I'm sure many soldiers mean well, wanting to "protect their country" or whatever. But I don't fucking respect, not for one second, anyone who was alive to witness the INVASION of shitskin hellholes in the middle east, and has too low an IQ to realize what a joke that was; to completely miss the plot that something deeper was going on. I think retarded folks are part of the reason why the world is in such a shit state, so you'd be hard-pressed to find me fawning over idiots. Why would I respect idiots? Because they have lofty ideals? Get real.

Sorry for the blogpost, but this thread should open people's eyes to the fact that militias, and armed citizens of this country, deserve a great deal more respect than the child-killing, jew-slave, low-IQ cannon fodder. It's not like we have a draft (at the moment), if that were the case, I'd be singing a different tune, of course.

If I can make the last few minutes of some poor fuckers life that much more bearable, so fucking be it.

Mexicans, nuff said.

Only thing I am scared of is some bullshit happening at MEPS that will DQ me from joining SWCC.

I have my doubts that you have ever MET anyone who has ever served, but I could be wrong,
In any case Please fall off something tall onto something sharp.

We're all green here shit bird.
I am kind a old.. So I don't know if you can even join SWCC out of Great Mistakes or if you have to come in post fleet.
ALSO if you ain't even been to MEPS yet how d'you even know what the ethnic make up of the Seabees is?

No, just hung out with some good dudes in CT A-school, where they're sending a lot of Seabees.

I went to military school m8, my father was a lieutenant in the royal navy. Sorry, but it doesn't take a fucking genius to realize the western armies are fighting fake wars for jewish profit. Any jagoff with an internet connection can figure that out. I feel bad for veterans with health issues, many of them were flat-out experimented on. But it's sort of the same feeling I have for down's syndrome folks… pity

Where?

Every time.

I am saying Mexican as their mission is construction. That is something I fucking loathe as I already have experience in that field.

For SWCCs you go to div 800 at basic, PT twice a day, eat your spinach, and prepare your anus for two years of ball busting PT.

whoops, that's in the declaration of independence. Not sure that has any legislative value, does it?

Spooky bastard
I would have loved to crossed into that field
but I got broke
and mama navy don't play with no broke dicks

Nah. Remember the constitution allowed slavery. It's not perfect but It's pretty good for what it is. No piece of paper will protect against decadence at the end of the day.

Military >school
boy playing soldier is going to lecture an actual veteran on the way things are. Film at eleven.

choose one nigger

but I do agree that the US needs a whiter, more disciplined force with cooler uniforms.

I do believe that I am far more capable than the average man after being a Rifleman Squad Leader and other things in the Marines. It is not worth the time to me though. Being in our military is being the physical enforcement of the ZOG. That is something I can't do. Day to day life is shit dealing with double digit IQ retards in charge of you and under your command. For me its far more worth getting out so I can start a family and make White babies along with fighting the metapolitical culture war. Do you think that fighting for the ZOG is worth while?

You don't get any bonus points for serving around here. It's not Costco.

Where else do you learn how to kill?

if it flat out bans jews, it might.

Nigger, you just have to look at world events to see how pozzed the military is. Why haven't they declared war on the greatest enemy to ever arise on the global theater, Israel? Oh right, because they're a subcontractor for international kikery. 9/11 happened and instead of going against the government who committed it, they invaded shitholes based on flimsy propaganda being fed to them. I'm supposed to respect retardation? Might as well just start watching teletubbies and making Harry Potter references all day long.

He has a better perspective than an actual veteran , who probably feel like cucks after they realize the whole thing was a charade and they and their friends were just the goodest of goys literally dying for jews

I gotcha.
yes, we wetback the shit out of things.
the impossible for the ungrateful.
HOWEVER
You ain't seen shit get done like when Seabees get shit done. its magic.
BUT
if you can hack the PT and get enough riveriene know how into your noggin SWCC is a lusty adventure for a young man.

Norway's (or Denmark's can't remember) used to have a clause that specifically banned juden. In their decadence they cucked.

NROTC or did you transfer from the enlisted ranks?

sort of like when a guy is cheated on and he goes into denial about it, military veterans in the west double down on their loyalty to israel

My dick gets hard at the thought of zooming around on rivers followed by 14 hours of scrubbing the same spot on a small boat.

After 5 years in the Marine Corps Infantry I pretty much agree with this sentiment

I was enlisted the whole time. I was a Corporal. Marine Rifleman Squad Leaders are typically Corporals but, they are supposed to be Sergeants and sometimes they are Lance Corporals if there aren't any NCOs around

I know damn well shit is fucked, and we haven't had a declared war since the second world war.

Yes we got snowed over on the whole GWOT. but this little bong turd who never served a legit day in uniform has no right to lecture me. Maybe you do, and I reserve the right to call you a cunt.

Fighting, Hunting, private schools run by former military and law enforcement. Law enforcement. Read books and train yourself. The information is out there.

Kek
yeah, those new fast boats are the shit.
they looked super fun. but remember it ain't all beer and skittles nigger.
shit is a hard and dangerous life.
so get hard and dangerous.

what the fuck do you expect? they are drawing from a population of total spastics.

the Magna Carta mentions jewish moneylending, and that families of deceased persons will not be obliged to pay jews anything.

I'll lecture whoever I want, I don't give a shit about your jewish uniform. Isn't this the new navy uniform, anyway? LOL great stuff.

idk how faking it works either

I had very significant combat injuries and it took two years for them to medically separate me. And on top of that the VA still wont acknowledge that I even have the injuries.

no dont do that. A dishonorable carries the same weight as a felony and will come back to haunt you.

Oh, well fuck me, for some reason was picturing a Corporal leading a rifle platoon.

Think its any better for Officers???

Dude, just tough it out. It suck, I know; Easier said than done, I know. But if the DOTR comes while you're still in, you could be very helpful in your current position. We need redpilled people in the military.

I really have no leg to stand on when it comes to the fashion sense of the US Navy. I urge you to take a brake from trolling and look up the combat uniforms we wear in theater. They look so much better than school ties and cheeky sodomy.

For Officers its worse because enlisted men get away with being politically and culturally incorrect more because we're just the stupid enlisted men who didn't go to college. Officers are expected to tow the line to the T. Enlisted men are expected to be dirty fucking retards who can't conform to basic shit. Officer life is much more political than being Enlisted, however, being Enlisted still involves a lot of political bullshit.

Its better for Officers in so far as they get way better pay and compensation and treatment.

The question is what is the better treatment.
The better quarters, or the ability to speak the truth

Christ, you can do all of that and skip going to liberal indoctrination centers without having to give away your freedom to fight for kikes. And still you fucking retards think as hard as you can to find excuses for doing it. For some it was necessary to escape abjection and score a GI bill, but most others bullshit as hard as they can to avoid admitting that it was a dumb decision.

And being a Marine makes you a bad ass? Then why are most of them the most insecure, ass blasted, raging faggots I've ever seen. They make a mockery out of masculinity (don't think for yourself and get mad over petty shit while looking neat). You can learn and do all of that 'bad ass' shit without giving away your body and mind, but of course that would mean not being worshiped as a 'marine' and that would be a complete and utter travesty for some of you.

Living in AZ, being in a militia and getting into shootouts with spics.

I've had the luxury of being blown up 3 times with shittily made IEDs that basically just gave me a concussion
I miss it smh tbh famalam; get a fuckhuge adrenaline rush then go home and get comfy
Fuck my literal life I am sitting here dying because I took a normie job and got crushed by an AC instead of being ubermensch, killing spics, fucking loose women, and keking at the chimps in PHX when off-duty

This. These people are some of the biggest cucks around, a real bastardization of masculinity. Their definition of being a man is more akin to a fucking border collie or some other working dog bred for subservience.

That depends on your personal preference. We couldn't be completely open as Enlisted but, we weren't expected to be as prim and proper as Officers so you could get away with some soft racism. I did meet a few NatSocs who were in our Battalion Sniper platoon. I'm a civilian now so I can truly speak the truth and I capitalize on my opportunity to do so in public with my face.

This is the truth.

based snipers
I know that feel
much love for the corps
and to any Seabees lurking
GET BACK TO WORK YOU FAGGOTS.

Like what? post some examples

That sounds like faggotry to me

Anyway, if you want out just crash a F35-B

OP asked for stories.

Forgot to post the link to the video. This event caused such an uproar at the time. "PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE MILITARY UNIFORM" people expected King Nigger to know and give a fuck about the military's autism on holding umbrellas youtube. com/watch?v=tSAKcKMncfY

I don't see how the US as it currently stands could compete with the 3rd Reich today. What I see looking at the modern US military is that it is filled with niggers and faggots looking to find themselves (see OP), or worse just kids looking to pay for college and buff up their CV. On the other hand the physical fitness of the reich, the discipline, and the commitment to their country cannot be found today. The entire world combined could barely compete with Hitler and that was before the rest of the world became pozzed and diluted.

I have nothing against you military members here, but honestly look at your peers, do they look close to the quality of soldiers Hitler had?

No, they don't

yeah there's no way to make spics niggers and moslems care about white nations

BUT GUISE MUH RED TEAM PLANNING LARPING SAYS OUR ARMY OF CUCKSERVATIVES AND MUDSHITS WILL DESTROY LEFTISTS WITH GORILLA WAR. WE DON'T NEED TO EVEN DO ANYTHING. RANDOM SCREENSHOTS FROM RETARDS PROVE THAT WE WILL WIN.

Germany as it currently stands is the exact same.

Modern Germany doesn't stand up at all to what we were during the '20s or '50s, and the 3rd reich lost to us in the 40s.

Poor guy.

I joined because I believed in it. It had nothing to do with a gi bill or any other bullshit. if it did, i would have joined the air force. I didn't make excuses at all. Theres good and bad in it as with all things but at the end of the day I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

As far as the "badass" aspect, we are fucking bad ass. If you dont think flying in a helicopter shooting a 50 cal while being ripped in shape isn't bad ass then I dont know what to tell you. It sure beats your 20+ xbox trophys on call of duty.

Your right about people showboating the "marine" image ( "hurr durr i was a marine i went to afghan" "REALLY? wow what did you do?" "uh… ummm I was a cook… bu but im a marine!"). Some people get hung up on it some people don't. A lot of people care more about what your MOS is to be honest.

Believe in what?

trips confirmed

modern day military is for the spiritually blinded, and idiotic non-white shitskins who think it'll make em white on top of haivng their little meme dream power fantasies fulfilled.

BELIEVE IN NOTHING
RRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRR
MARINES ARE FAGGOTS
RRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRR

Yah, dude, you should totally find a way to back out of a commitment like the cocksucking kike you really are.
But in all seriousness, you obviously lacked the discipline and motivation to do the things you've done in the Marine Corps (get in shape, stay in shape, walk in straight lines, suck your fireteam leader's cock in exchange for cocoa powder MRE packet) and now you feel sorry for yourself for getting stuck in literally the gayest branch of service (not even the Navy is gayer). And now you're depressed? No shit, Sherlock. Any straight man would be opposed to getting penned up with 60 other dudes in a concrete floor hut in the middle of 29 palms or where-ever the fuck you are.
But seriously, get the fuck out. There's no point in waiting around to bust a joint or throw out a rotator cuff or trip and fall on an AIDS-ridden dick. Just get the fuck out. Fuck the GI bill. That one helo chief faggot that gets his girlfriend to do his online classes will get gangraped to death by demons from the fourteenth dimension and his girlfriend will bake them cookies afterwards.
Just get the fuck out of the Marine Corps. You obviously don't have good decision making skills because you're here. Take the next logical step and attempt suicide. They'll kick you the fuck out so fast your EGA will spin.

That's your answer, not his answer so I want to know his answer.
*strug* I don't know if any marines are faggot in my real life. I did met a former marine years and he's a nice guy but can't sign. Also there's another former marine in Queensland whom are propably still working as the politican in logan or loganville, Queensland but I never meet him though so I can't say that he's a faggot.

Nah, it doesn't. The founding fathers just never foresaw a world where shitskins would live on an equal footing amongst whites. They meant all white men are equal.

So the Turner Diaries were correct. This is waht it comes down to.

The Nazis did employ foreigners, even non aryans within their ranks. The difference is that they didn't make a Diversity Army, but rather gave each of the individual races identifying patches and units.

Is it good?

What? the book? its ok a fun read with a lot of pararelles to current year.

The only reason why the whites could win was because the army was full of incompetent affermative action token hires and there was no loyalty.
So its good that things go that way, the upcoming race war can only benefit from that.

That is interesting.

What compels nigger lovers like you to keep hanging around here?

Don't join man, you'll blow your brains out after you come back to an empty house, risking jail from felony neglect of child support stapled to the door and a beating in the jew run family courts.
This vid was made by one such case, and truly, I hope we can reach out to him, he's on the cusp of the redpill, just needs a small push…

Wouldn't the solution be not to have a relationship with a woman while in the military? It seems like it would just be bad in general after hearing all the stories of them cheating while away.

DON'T JOIN TRUMP'S ARMY GOY!

Although the opinions on how shitty the military is may be right, we need white people in the military more than ANY other position besides being fucking rich

Most of their sorry stories are done via bluepill.
Here have the same guy showing how to avoid this sad fate and fuck the bitch over in the process

You are delusional. You can't fix the US military in 8 years. The population it is drawing from is already minority White. None of these nigger-spics evaporate into thin air as soon as Trump takes office and on top of that, the guy has made zero indications he thinks they're a problem at all.

The sooner some of you realize that continuing to lend legitimacy to this "country" and its institutions [which are discredited] is the problem, the sooner we'll get somewhere.

Adjustment Disorder

I don't get it…Is the Navy less full of degenerates than the Marines?

The marines are Uncle Sam's misguided children, its an unofficial slogan. It's an unofficial fucking slogan. Of fucking Course their degenerate

I see, lol.

Hitler dubs checked. This can't be real, can it? I always pictured Marines as being jacked, tough hardboys with enough grit for days. These people look like my highschool freshman class.

Cutie cake. Slightly bigger than a pie(they have kids so the likelihood of a bit of extra weight is there)

Shut up kike

you're….you're not from around here, are you?

Marines are we're the nerds and autists that want to prove that their badasses go
Army is where the dumbasses and nerds that want to be badasses but to scared to join the marines go
Air Force is where people that want free college and to have a career after their service go
Security Forces is for people that were too smart for the Army but to dumb to join the Air Force and people that wanted to wear a beret without actually having to go special forces
NAVY is where closeted homosexuals go
Coast Guard, what the hell do they do anyways?

This is the most sensible comment I've seen all day.

Do this, and you'll never be allowed to own a firearm.
Just do your tour and get honorable.
Then join a militia group…er, "gun club"…in the civilian world & pass along your knowledge, against the day when the military is used on its own citizens & those citizens must do battle with the military to get at the traitors.

You will find that comradery and sense of purpose among fellow whites & fellow Americans.

The difference is that the similarities we see today had to be manufactured purposefully.
None of it has come about naturally.

Actually, Trump has made it known he will probably ally with Russia to destroy ISIS, which is only right, as we created them in the first place.
Why do you think the media is pushing the "red menace" meme & trying to imply that Trump is a puppet of theirs?
The jews don't want ISIS destroyed, it is their chief excuse for military incursions into Syria & it maintains the chaos they need to slowly push for a "greater Israel."
Their media reflects this with the Trump/Putin lie.

Frankly, I don't think Trump is going to let it influence him.

A lot of defensive good goy soldiers in here. Yeah it's one way to learn basic combat skills, but you can do that without signing your life over the fight for the ZOG. Any man would pick up a rifle to defend his homeland, but being a good little puppet who picks up a rifle to fight proxy wars on behalf of Israel and other elite interests that are completely disconnected from the wellbeing of that country and it people is not honorable or respectable in any way. A uniform does not confer authority or dignity when it was issued to you by a chain of command that not only sees you as a disposable tool (which a good soldier is) but also has no interest in the wellbeing of your family or people.

I'm an officer in the army. Here, we take hip injuries super seriously. So, go complain about hip pain. I bet they find A stress fracture or something.

Back pain, you can easily pop a disc with bad dead lift form.

You could also maybe go the cconscientious objector route. Talk to your chaplain.It's a long route but if you go for some psychiatric discharge you're going to be stuck in hell for Long time

Jesus. Whose bright idea was this?

>Attempt joining >argentine army when I was a tard who turned nationalist but didn't fully realize how shit things really are, also partly because I wanted to fuck off from the situation I was in back then

Jesus Christ stop screaming in my third ear

Trips of truth. Fuck that stupid faggot who concern trolled.

IDK how argentina is but I'd try to just go to the countryside and self sustain.

The US Military is great if you're a lazy fuck like me who just wants a place to live, money, and something to do; I hated school so I just wanted right the fuck out and the military was the best choice for me. Not to mention the benefits you get.

Also
T O P K E K

Hey Holla Forums, don't mean to blogpost.

Recently fired from a 3 year job (construction), recently quit another job (manufacturing). Don't have any college. Plenty of debts though. Cigarette smoker, no cardio to speak of. Maxed out the ASVAB though. Wondering if you could recommend a fitness regimen and/or help me narrow down a branch (let alone an mos).

Thanks, sage for blogpost.

user, I have some news for you.

Tfw Air Force and redpilled everyone in my wing. Now I just sit back and watch it spread all over base

I think "pozzed" is usually funnier-sounding than "cucked". Anyway it is always useful to have synonyms on hand in the meme wars. Doesn't matter where it came from.

That's based as fuck user.

I'm from Indiana so they just wanted to move Pence over and can't wait to get Trump up there

Thanks for reconfirming that my decision to stay out is a good one, fampai. LEL I'm not fat enough to survive the Navy.

also: tfw you will never take over a planet with your boon-companion fremen bros

A lot of people in my squadron also like to reference this map a lot

I turned 18 when Obutthole took office so there was no way I was serving under a nigger "Commander in Chief."
24 now I was considering it for Trump but I'll probably get shit on for being old and all the new Marine recruits look like Incan beaner children trying to "earn" citizenship or whatever the civic nationalist horsecrap.
Looks like the Bush years were the last few breaths of a nonpozzed white infantry and I was too young for that.

Age don't mean shit
The average age is 18-25
So no you're not too old
You know you're too old when you have to get an age waiver

At that age you may be too old for only the Air Force. That is if you even pass their other requirements like having good credit.
The Army's cutoff age for recruiting is really damn high, like high 30's to low 40's.

talking about fight club

My father was a Lance Corporal in the Marines and served in Beirut when all that bullshit was going on. He told me stories about how they were on a ship and they caught two dudes in their bunk sucking each other off and the rest of the unit beat the ever-loving fuck out of these dudes.

Oh, how things have changed. Gays can go in to basic being completely open about their homosexuality and now, even transsexuality, and the military can't do shit about it.

My brother graduated from the Naval Academy and the amount of women there was astounding. These women are going to be officers. These women are going to be telling men what to do. It astounds me how pozzed shit is any more with no end in sight.

Age limit for the Air Force is 39

YOU WANNA BE TRANS GENDER OR TRANS THIS OR TRANSPORTATION, i missed it how its so good.

I see burgers never learn, yet all of you ask why every european nationalist (cept britcucks) hates you.

I stand corrected.

When was the last time the U.S. Marines were relevant? The Spanish-American war?

What kind of digrace is this. That is what they call a military nowadays ? These fools deserve the death coming to them. They don't know what they fight for , or why. They are untrained. I would feel pity if this wasn't the fight for Israel brigade.

Do your time you piece of shit. If you're a true terminal lance you have only a couple months left.

Marines have been obsolete since ironclads became a thing, even the fucking merchant marine has more utility to a modern army.

How about you man the fuck up and train for a special forces contract. Then do the pussy stuff people are suggesting. That way you'll have formal training.

Marine Corps is obsolete? No it's not lol.

The Marine Corps should be dissolved and its members assimilated into the army, all it is now is a vestige of early 19th century naval warfare.

Can you give us any more info on Robinhood, TradeKing, etc?

This is bait.

I believed in rising to the challenge of serving my country, protecting it, having a tough but worthwhile adventure and being a good example to others around me

If doing the above is dumb and bad it says less about me and more about the people im protecting. If the government is fucked its the citizens fault that its fucked, and it's their responsibility to do whatever it takes to change it. That includes me as well

I feel sorry for these blokes whom saw the disgusting degeneracy performed in front of them!

Why are hispanics so fucking retarded?

faggots were probably jealous that someone was getting their dick sucked. who in the ever loving shit gives a fuck about some homo degenerates, when the war they were fighting was literally a jew invasion? No sense of priority.

9/11 happened and none of these military faggots did shit to protect the American people, they instead went on to invade random countries in the middle east "just cuz"

dumbasses

so what should they have done and what did you do?

At least your flag is cool annon.

Does anyone have more story to share?

I'll take my marine corps homo erotic degeneracy over being surrounded by literal faggots

Get yourself a copy of Navy Seal Fitness, do the beginner's workout. Get yourself a Fitbit HR 2 to help you get your cardio, diet, and sleep in check.

There's your problem.

wew

Take that shit to the coast guard then, you beta bitch. Drinking, fighting, and fucking is the hallmark of warrior mentality and culture. Young men should do as much as it as they can —- then settle down and find a good white woman to raise a family with, using your experiences as a young fighting man to keep your white family and white culture safe. Don;t listen to these autistic retards that think they know what the USMC is because they've watched too much Jew TV.

I was an Infantry NCO in 29 Palms and know exactly the demoralizing shit that doing dumb mindless crap like waking up at 330 to go to the armory to draw weapons for a 0800 20-mile hump step-off. SUCK IT THE FUCK UP and get out with your honorable discharge. You will completely fuck up your life if you do not. And you WILL regret it.

Take advantage of the training, and realize that after you get out, after a few years is when you will really UNDERSTAND what you had and the value your service was to forging your personality. Especially when you see the fucking stupidity and idiocy of the people who did not serve. Unless you are a POG like an admin spic or MotorPool nigger the training you get (even basic shit like MOUT or understanding concepts like grazing fire) will only help the white people and our race.

Moral of the story: Suck it up. It's only 4 years. That's not a long time. Get out, use your GI Bill to go to school and get a degree — the fact that you're on /pol suggests that you won't fall victim to the jew mind poison — get a good paying job to support your family and fucking win at life. Always keep what you learned in the back of your mind for when the day of the rope happens……..or for an unpredictable chimpout…..etc.

Use your training. Otherwise, you'll fuck it up when it counts the most, like the pictured idiot who basically encapsulates the entire message behind the phrase "Good initiative, bad judgement".

gas yourself

Don't do this, It's an aincient Holla Forums meme to get people to expose themselves to psychiatry, good way to get a court-ordered lithium prescription.
t. knows someone who did this and got his brain ruined for life
t. would have done this myself if he hadn't gotten fucked so hard

If you really want to bail, the best way is to hurt yourself and make it look like an accident, then develop an addiction to painkillers and chronic masturbatory tendencies. You'll be too much of a hassle to keep around, and not enough of a hassle that they think you're insane and ZOG your mind.

you faggots are the same, I used to live in Navy town.
You're full of fucking niggers all looking to go out and steal people's girls, get wasted, and fight people for no reason.
Go back to filipino shithole you're stationed at and get back to fucking dickgirls.

Fulfill your contract. If you dont you will regret it. After you're out go join the French Foreign Legion. Once you're out of that you'll have saved about 30k if you're frugal and you can use your VA loan from the Marines to get into a nice house.

Try to become some special force member. The more esoteric the force, the whiter it probably gets.

Now you're telling me it's full of chicano niggeroids?

what makes the navy do it different? I was in a place that still limits food but every basic I knew of in the US had the piles of everything mess halls. I still didn't lose weight, I just was in worse shape afterwards then before.

whats wrong with steamed hamburger? Was it as lean as possible or some shit?