FBI, 5 Agencies Probing

LOOKING TO SEE IF KREMLIN COVERTLY FUNDED TRUMP

THIS ONE ACTUALLY FUCKING PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF AFTER THEY LET THE CUNT BY WITH THE SAUDI INFLUENCE PEDDLING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Source(s):
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-18/fbi-5-other-agencies-are-probing-if-kremlin-covertly-funded-trump
archive.fo/rijdU
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article127231799.html
archive.fo/ABjsI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/shrip
quora.com/Does-Donald-Trump-know-more-than-the-17-Intelligence-agencies-who-have-determined-that-Russia-was-responsible-for-hacking-the-DNC-computers
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/us-intelligence-trump-dossier-leak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So pissed forgot a couple of the other juicy parts:

Sigh

I like trump but they should do this. Every nation need to see if their enemy is fucking with their political system.

Its crazy to think its a good thing to get a foreign agent as your president. This cant happen in Russia and it should not happen in the US.

In Russia they even jail nationalists because their dont suck Putin's dick.

In Japan its illegal to take any money from any foreign nationals in any capacity by any politicians.

If the foreign agent's goal was to make America white again, I wouldn't give a fuck. Actually it would be great. And anyone that opposed him would be a traitor.

No OP, you see, this is the FBI and the other agencies signalling they are already under Saudi/Israeli control.

So let's be practical here:

Trump wins- Evil Secret Agents of Russia throw the election to him and he's not a Legitimate president and now we are going to overthrow him Impeach

Clinton wins- Saudia Arabia's influence can't be proved and that's fake news.

And this is a good thing how?

Oh forgot to add

Trump- And you can't have your Wall

Clinton- Hola Mi Americano Asi!

sage for self reply

Trump won't be impeached. He handed the GOP their largest legislative and gubernatorial landslide in a long time.

The GOP don't give a flying fuck about that.

They're doing this so that when Trump comes into power and disbands them (((they))) can claim it was a coverup of this.

Mark my words, six months from now that will be the (((narrative))).

Shut the fuck up you filthy fucking Kike. Jews and Israel are funding Trump not Russians. You know damn well Russian had nothing to do with Trump getting you fucking Kike bastards.

Then where were the investigations into sandnigger money funding Obama's campaign. His donation page on his site required no CCV number. Meaning some rich arab could purchase tons of prepaid Visas and donate in $100 increments without leaving a trace.

archive.is/shrip

I didn't hear anything about anyone investigating Saudi Arabia's meddling in those elections.

The assuredly do. They go after Trump, they're going to be immediately ousted in the midterms and lose the 2020 election. It would be national level political suicide.

Oh shut the fuck up. Trump isn't going to shit against his Jewish masters. The shilling on this board pretending that Trump isn't a Jewish sock puppet has to come to an end.

No, they'd just be gracefully stepping aside to make way for the new vibrant, diverse America.
Never trust a cuck.

Nice try, Shlomo.

I'm comfortable putting my faith in the fact that the majority of the Republican senate is self-serving enough not to buy into that ideological bullshit. Your concern is noted, but absurd.

according to (((sources)))

Why are there no named sources?
They just make this shit up.

mcclatchydc even mentions the 35 page piss doc.

FAKE NEWS

Reminder that my post was the exact plan for a Jeb! or Rato nomination.

How many 'intelligence' agencies does the United States have?
For fuck's sake. Here in Bongland we have MI5 (internal), MI6 (abroad), Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy intelligence, and the special branch (police). Burgers have 17 intelligence agencies - FUCKING SEVENTEEN.

quora.com/Does-Donald-Trump-know-more-than-the-17-Intelligence-agencies-who-have-determined-that-Russia-was-responsible-for-hacking-the-DNC-computers

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/us-intelligence-trump-dossier-leak

How the fuck do burgers have 17 intelligence agencies? Fucking explain it to me, please.

1. Unlimited Printing Press a la "Black Budgets"
2. No Accountability
3. Muh Patriotism
4. Extreme redundancy caused by 1 2 & 3
5. Our leadership is that stupid

I forgot to mention GCHQ which is the British equivalent of the NSA. It's Government Communications Headquarters and has the same powers as NSA. Maybe more because they won't tell us. Our freedom of information act is piss weak compared to the US version.
It's Orwellian level spying.

less than 48 hours user

R U S S I A N S C U M !
U
S
S
I
A
N

S
C
U
M
!

Let's assume that Russia funded Trump. Give him $100m legslly no strings attached.

How would that differ from Trump giving LePenn money to run for president when her banks denied her?

Of course goy, only the (((bankers))) can fund elections then it is fair. Don't forget to drop by this weekend and turn off my light switches

Could be be any more obvious.

>quora.com/Does-Donald-Trump-know-more-than-the-17-Intelligence-agencies-who-have-determined-that-Russia-was-responsible-for-hacking-the-DNC-computers

Considering 16 said there were WMD in Iraq I can't blame Trump. Of course leftists act like the Iraq war never happened or somehow blame Trump for that as well.

Seth+14yo400lbshacker
Next

Aaaaaaaand it's NOTHING.

You think someone has to 'look'? Fincen is the largest database in the world. EVERY financial transaction is recorded. Algos look for signs of money laundering and automatically flag them.

Now today, money going in and out of the US gets extra lovin. Like 9inches with no lube type loving. Just not happening. The fucking kikes who write this garbage are stuck on some 80's bullshit.

Has anyone here done business with a jew? They run everything from media to pharma. They believe themselves to be the best of the best, and if you argue with them on that point…they call you an anti-semite.

If I were in Trump's situation; I'd be kissing kike ass as well….until l became president. Then I'd……….