Niggress Claims Whites Are Genetically Inferior

youtube.com/watch?v=X2Xb9oAvc-8
This niggress claims that whites are genetically inferior and that blacks are genetically superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares what some nigger thinks?

who doesn't want orc DNA?

If she really was interested in the matter, she would know that "genetically inferior" means nothing
But I don't expect a nigress to know anything, really

Whites have neanderthal DNA, but niggers have Homo hidobergensus DNA in them. Guess which one had a smaller cranial capacity?

A thread didn't deserve to die for this.

Agreed. This sheeboon isn't worth the effort. Polite sage.

Well done lad

fuck off

Fq pu wyqntd ukdu ukti dyt goxm.

oh how expected, you might be using linux too right faggot? and you also shill for gimp when its clearly inferior to photoshop, you are a clear and very evident cancer, gas yourself you pathetic cringe cuck.

except she doesn't realize blacks are still carrying the genes of at least 3 extant hominids that were essentially "monkeys" by Neanderthal standards. That's right, after whites left African, niggers literally bred with monkeys

It is possible for them to have baby with the monkeys? :O

Did niggs even make it out of the bronze age?

Textbook example of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

WE WUZ KINGZ N SHEIT

OwO

now i knew niggers were dumb but these comments on the vid are next level

no wonder they were so easy to enslave

HAHAHAHA I'm reading the comments at the moment HOLY SHIT!

Gee those mudhuts in africa really put the Brandenburg Gate to shame. Shining example of superiority there.

Dunning Kruger effect bro. They're so damn stupid that they don't realize how stupid they are nor that they're stupid in the first place.

I mean, without the Internet how many whites would know that niggers openly talk about us like this? The whole time I was growing up it was repeated ad nauseum by the (((media))) and (((schools))) and even other kids' parents that making shitty comments about people based on their race, rather than personal or moral failings, was something nobody should do. Turns out Whites were the only ones taking this tolerance bullshit seriously.

Now I see that people fit the mold of their race 999/1000 times, and that Whites are the most individualistic of all. I mean, shit, the very first comment posted here is "muh dik." Another nigger proving that the stereotype of black men using their penises as their measuring stick for life is not a stereotype, but the truth, just like the thing about them being weirdly obsessed with white women.

Over the last couple of years, their nigging has gotten so bold and blatant and hypocritical that I can't even stand looking at niggers or listening to their voices. I can't do it anymore. No music, no movies, no sports, nothing with niggers anymore. I don't even like playing games with fictional niggers unless I'm shooting them.

I'm not going to be a good goy and be anything but hostile to people who have been hostile to us since before most of us were born.

blacks only exist to consume melon

I did my duty.

Reported for shilling proprietary software

Yeah, so strong infact that you can't remain buoyant with them.

I'm i the only one that thinks neanderthals looked like dorfs?

You know a jew probably set this in motion.

What?

VID EXTREMELY RELATED

HAS WEBM GONE TOO FAR?

go back to 4han fag

Fuck off nigger, have 40 minutes of Navy training video.

A monkey on Jewtube said some crazy shit? Well that's certainly worth of a thread… on Reddit maybe.

I hope you feel bad OP.

I'm not one of you bro's jigaboo so let's not call each other nigger, that only applies to you. The video is chock full of time proven scientific study come true since 1974.

This man is a genius.

I think its safe to say that mechanical computers with shafts that have values associated with the position of a mark on the shaft is not something that was invented by a nigger.

Daily reminder that the Neanderthals were essentially pure Whites, and modern Whites are essentially mulattoes (White Neanderthal bred out by African Sapiens).

Can I have the science or literature on this?

They can claim whatever they want, reality always trumps feelz and ficition.

Elsewhere people argue that Jews are the purest Neanderthals. So are you saying that Jews are "white"?

Yup, they even report that neanderthals had bigger brains than modern humans.
They might have been less technologically advanced, but they had the capacity to be something else.
Too bad they considered the homosapiens to be fucking hot as fuck.
It happened in the ancient past and it's happening again now.
Mother nature enjoys making the dumb ones hot.

don't be uneducated, go to google before acting dumb.

The out-of-Africa theory has been proven wrong. We have found bones of Caucasids older than the oldest non-Caucasid bone by a long stretch of time. In a sense, Whites are older.

Nice try, kike

sheeeiiitttt