MCGA - it's time

STRATEGY AND CANDIDATE DISCUSSION THREAD. DANK OC STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
Ok Canada, the long overdue process of uncucking begins. First and foremost, the prevailing defeatism among typical leafposters ends NOW. This attitude will only make Sweden 2.0 a self-fulfilling prophecy and the ones who could have prevented it will only have themselves to blame. A lot of things are obviously fucked right now but there ARE signs of hope and indications of growing discontent that are both noticeable and more subtle. For example, a simple look at weedman's Twitter posts will show about 80% negative replies whereas not so long ago it was the other way around. There have also been some promising upsets in local elections that have resulted in heavily-backed cuckservative candidates getting BTFO by outsiders. One more thing to keep in mind, for comfort's sake, is that unlike Europe the muds cannot arrive on foot so there is ID and vetting taking place (however minimal) meaning that they can be tracked and removed more easily when the time comes. So taking certain things into consideration, victory is definitely within reach and some crucial steps must be taken in order to make sure it happens.

So allow me to get the ball rolling:
Please add more strategies.

Remember, there ARE reasons to be positive and because the next federal is still a couple years away, time will need be made into an advantage. It only took slightly more than a year for the Trump Train to reach its destination and before this buildup, all seemed hopeless. Yes, the lib majority may be discouraging, but enough public pressure can delay or outright prevent certain parts of their agenda. Up until the election, popular setiment must be directed in a way that causes elected libs to view further acts and attempts of national cucking as a political liability which is already beginning to happen.

One more thing that cannot be stressed enough:
Canada/pol/ needs to get more positive. Moving forward, please try to resist the urge to redundantly cherry pick 'Canada yes' stories that typically get posted on here. Unless it is a major happening or an issue that can be exploited, all cheap doom and gloom articles belong on halfchan.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NmUel
you
books.google.ca/books?id=DNRTCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=sally lerner professor&source=bl&ots=WncwlLSt6m&sig=7HeiwjcoFT75yeDvtUX-4WohwEI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdmfLH09TRAhXo8YMKHQeRB_oQ6AEIJjAD#v=onepage&q=sally lerner professor&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Picking our candidate
Seems like there are 3 options, please discuss. Below are some pros and cons that come to mind. Please add, correct, or elaborate where necessary.

Maxime Bernier - AKA 'Mad Max'

Kellie 'You Have to Go' Leitch

Kevin O'Leary - the wildcard
* Keep in mind, was Holla Forums's main reason to be skeptical of Trump before le 5D chess meme. While he may act like one, O'Leary is emphatically NOT a Jew. Regardless, this is an issue that will require further discussion.

As I said in another thread, I think it would be vital to get the CBC defunded. Taxpayer money should not be spent on a racist, anti-white propaganda machine.

wouldn't you need your own emperor or warboss to step in on his own?

you can "pick" him but to what avail?

True, this will pretty much happen organically but high energy from Holla Forums will be crucial in giving him/her the initial push. Remember that in the early stages of pushing Trump to the top, there were still enough people here shilling for Rand Paul and even the Libertarianfag. We all know it starts with Holla Forums and there needs to be consensus sooner rather than later in order to successfully meme our leader into power. There are too many cucks running in the leadership race to risk having a 'wait and see' attitude.

While the U. S gets Trump our options comprise of a blatant, oppurtunistic cryptokike, a low energy woman who got savaged by the cbc and didnt even fight back and a random french canadian libertarian.

Canada is as good as dead at this point.

You are the problem.

Though we don't have the absolute best option possible yet, it is still better than absolutely nothing. Right now our goal should be trying to shift the Canadian Overton window; it'll probably be a few more elections before we get a proper Canadian Trump, but in the interim we have to absolutely do anything and everything we can. We have no idea if or when America will absorb us, so we either have to last and sustain ourselves until then, or slowly overcome Canadian kikery.

I've registered for conservative party membership; any Canadian user that wants to try to fix the cucked conservative party should seriously consider taking part in local politics and being active in the party. It's about the best shot we have.

The only reasonable Plan B in the case of failure which again, would be the sole fault of the defeatist faggots who chose to keep their heads in the sand. If this becomes the only option, then at least there would be no excuse for anyone to cuck themselves out of getting behind it. In the meantime, it is imperative that the right person ends up getting the Conservative leadership spot.

Remember that 60-70% of Canadians wanted the Burka ban. but Harper's government had become too corrupt to survive against Weedman flailing.

Absolutely and completely. I feel we also need to highlight very heavily to every user here (and I know it was covered in the main post) but you HAVE to register with the Federal Conservative Party of Canada in order to vote in the leadership race before March 28th, or else you cannot vote in the leadership race. So all the anons visiting can see:

YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA BEFORE MARCH 28 IN ORDER TO VOTE IN THE LEADERSHIP RACE. DO NOT FUCK THIS PART UP

Not to mention the Marco-Rubio-in-Iowa-tier stunt pulling to make it seem like people dropping NDP over it were somehow switching to the Liberals who had even worse positions on not just the niqab but everything associated with it as well. Harper never really had a chance but a Liberal majority was avoidable, and not something even the CBC analysts were projecting. Their narrative was every bit as incoherent as it was in the American election, we just have absolutely nothing in the way of opposition that could have applied any pressure.

Georgian burger here. While I personally think the talk of America annexing Canada to be unrealistic (at least this early in Trump's two terms), I would like to hear the counter-argument against such an action. To be precise, I'd like for some Leaves to make the case that their own culture is distinct and worth preserving based solely on it's own merits.

TL;DR what makes you want to fight as hard as you can to defend your country from being absorbed? What are the best traits of Mapleland?

Overall, it must be understood that contrary to what (((Canadian MSM))) has people believe, the faggot did not win because of overwhelming personal popularity but rather, as is the case in past federal elections, the failure of both other parties to get their shit together. While Harper cucked himself into oblivion, there was no Liberal/NDP vote splitting that typically happens within the clustered urban ridings that hold disproportionate electoral influence due to absence of the Jack Layton circlejerk

There's virtually zero argument against it. Canadian identity would remain intact in the US, just as Texan, Dixie, Bostonian, etc. does. If it's not done, they'll just be genocided like Europe. The kike in charge wants 100,000,000 nonwhites in Canada. The population is 30,000,000 now. Canada will be destroyed entirely. Best to save it now.

Annexation to the US would stop the suicides in Alberta, too.

Leaf here. I'm in full support of an American annexation; the culture that we had prior to the late 80s forcing of the Multicultualism Act, as well as slow erosion of the other previously conservative values in this nation. Closer to Canada's independence, we resembled basically a northern version of the American south. Then cities happened. Since cities tend to foster liberal views and boom in population we rapidly found we were outnumbered; and since our election system is basically popular vote, the cities destroyed the formerly hard conservative Canada.

An American annexation of Canada would honestly only lead to good, economically, politically, and sociologically. In my view either we uncuck Canada from withinand make it prosperous, or America absorbs us and unites America.

What are "Canadian Values"?

Only if you first free Quebec. We don't want it.

Absolutely, and you'll of course recall his victory being termed a "landslide" and a "mandate" despite being only decimal points higher than Harper's 2011 win. I also find a 7% bump in turnout highly suspect as well.

Bump! I still don't understand what canada even is. Why should we grant them statehood? What the fuck do we do with Quebec? What are "Canadian Values" anyhow? Will rename canadaland to Alaska and Maine?

Just take the western half of the country, the east can be a reality tv show.

Yeah, let's allow all those tens of millions of niggers and spics making up America to just waltz right in. That quick burn off of the demographic winter is better than the slow burn (that can still be helped) all the better.

Too cold for nogs and spics but you'll get a bunch of our mentally ill liberals (pic related) I don't know which is worse.
Just kidding, it's niggers
and kikes
:^)

Alright, so we get New Alaska as our new state, or rather, Newlaska as I shall call it.

It's a tiny bit early to start meming a Maple Monarch. Break Trudeau some more. Memetic energy should be focused on making him look like evn more of a cuck than he already is.

Remember…

YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA BEFORE MARCH 28 IN ORDER TO VOTE IN THE LEADERSHIP RACE. DO NOT FUCK THIS PART UP

O'Leary is a semite, a guy who managed to spend his entire childhood in Quebec without learning a single word of French (that feat takes a special kind of either retardation or disdainfulness, in either case he can go fuck himself) and a coward who dodged the French debates even though even Obhrai, who speaks zero French, attended and made an effort.

Leitch is openly super pro-Israel and the rest of her platform is either ripping off Switzerland's popular referendums or ripping off Trump's campaign, both ideas and rhetoric, wholesale. Her only idea concerning immigration is screening for "Canadian values", which is fucking stupid because sand niggers are just going to taqiyya through their teeth and enter the country just like they do right now. She wants to roll back the legalization of the herbal Jew, which is incredibly stupid because you not only have an opportunity cost since you're losing the billions in tax revenues, but you also have increased enforcement costs and jobs being legally banned for no reason.

The only option that is both viable and not too retarded is Mad Max, period.

An obvious red flag yes. But 88D chess amirite? His actions moving forward will tell.
The French are going to have to realize that the threat of mass Muslim immigration and institutional cucking are of bigger concern than getting triggered by the fact that he doesn't feel the need to bother speaking their dying language.. but this is something that they are certainly smart enough to understand, probably even more so than other parts of the country.
At least a system like this would begin to address what is perhaps the biggest problem in the electoral system, which is under-representation from the parts of Canada that put food on the table and actually keep the economy running. Whether or not this is the ideal solution, something needs to be done about the fact that immigrants and (((academic types))) with their SJW cult members are the ones who wield wildly disproportionate political influence right now.
You wanna win, don't you?
At least it's the closest thing to a concrete proposal that begins to deal with the Muslim issue. Enough public pressure can strengthen this policy. It's still early on giving her plenty of time to elaborate.
Like with Trump, a bridge that will be crossed in time.

You're gonna have to pick one. But realistically, this issue is at the very bottom of the priority list.

All reasonable points, but the fact of the matter is that any of the candidates are going to require taking some of the bad with the good. Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait a little longer before a full-on 1488 purist comes along or is molded from one of the currently available options.

You fucking Traitor. Stop bitching and get back to work. You should move out of the city first you fucking idiot.

What does registration entail? I don't want to give our government any more information than they already have. I especially do not want to register as a "racist" in a country run by Marxists.

You're damned if you do and even more damned if you don't. Either way, you're probably going to be labelled as such if you aren't already and so your best bet is to do whatever you can to remove the current power structure that would gladly send you off to fun camp in a heartbeat, which would make being 'listed' the least of your worries.

Since its a ranked ballot Mad Max will probably be my first choice with O'leary second. Kellie Leitch can go fuck herself, i'll never trust a dyke to be our prime minister.

O'Leary is a globalist shill whose gimmick on Dragon's Den was to insist that everything be made in China. He lives in motherfucking Boston, he's no patriot. There's no 5D chess. He's a crass opportunist who thinks we'll bow because he has similar credentials to Trump. You think China owns Canada now, they'll replace the maple leaf with a yellow star by the time O'Kikery is done.

Quebec will never, ever support a PM who doesn't speak French, and it's not like O'Kikery has any kind of platform that we'd like…he's said it multiple times, he disagrees with Trump on immigration and identity issues. O'Leary is a globalist shill, and one arrogant enough to think he can win after snobbing the 25% of Canada's population who speak French as a first language. O'Kikery pretty much guarantees another Cuckdeau term.

This cuts both ways. Don't you think the SJWs will also submit referenda to be debated by our dear politicians? This could easily make everything worse. The solution is vote reform.

This wouldn't be a problem except Leitch can't pull it off. She doesn't have the same credentials, she has nowhere near the same charisma. She's coming across as someone who apes someone better, an ersatz, a chimp trying to copy a human.

Brad Trost straight up said no immigration from countries who are connected with radical Islam. He's got no chance but this is a far better proposal. Leitch will not change her mind, her fate relies on that proposal because she's puffed so much hot air with it, and every cuck in Canada already hates it. If she strengthens it it comes across as desperate. She should have said so straight from the start if this is what she wanted (it's not).

We're far past politically expedient Zionism with Leitch, we're entering into Harper-style religious support for Israel. Leitch is the shabbosest of shabbos goyim. That's much worse than Trump ever was. And even then, we're beginning to see what the benefit of the doubt might be bringing us with Trump. I guess we'll see.

Did I not clearly express that I was for legalization and that I thought Leitch was stupid in wanting to roll it back?

I'm not one of those who are waiting for Hitler, I'm saying Bernier is the overall less worse option with a chance. You wanna kick out Trudeau, you'll need Quebec, lots of seats to win there and under the right conditions they might not even be too hard to flip since everybody dislikes the NDP for being ineffectual. His policies aren't too bad, there's some restriction of immigration, and the defunding of everything and transferring tax points to the provinces is #1.

A little reading comprehension may help you here. I never once said I was in the city, I was explaining to the Georgian user how things got the way they are. I'm simply stating that an American annexation wouldn't be a completely horrible thing if we are completely and utterly outnumbered and our voting system doesn't re-align. Practically every parliamentary system that's based on ours has the exact same problem; especially when the populations of cities naturally outnumber the population of rural areas by a wide enough margin. If you had read my posts properly you would have had context that, while I do want to do what I can to save this country, an annexation by America wouldn't be a horrible last resort considering the other option is Rhodesia 2.0.

Next time, instead of immediately chimping out like a fucking nigger, you can contribute to the conversation and state your piece what the best qualities of Canada are and why it is worth maintaining independence from America even in the face of a 100 million strong migrant horde.

Registration entails going to the Conservative Party of Canada's website; they'll have the option for you to register for a membership for a donation amount. The smallest if 15 dollars for a year of membership. If I remember, you need to supply your mailing address, though apparently membership lists are not made public by either party; being a registered member isn't going to make you vulnerable. If you're really worried, just don't carry the membership card they mail you on hand.

https :// donate .conservative.ca/membership

Here's the link. You can mail in for a membership, but if you really want to be totally safe and secure, you can actually use one of those gift Visa/Mastercard cards to make the donation. It's what I did for mine.

FROGS BTFO
archive.fo/NmUel

I'm voting for the shitlord. Purist faggots and triggered Frenchies can >>>/suicide/

O'leary doesn't address the immigration problem. Shitposting against frenchies is politically correct mainstream rhetoric in Canada and in no way indicative of shitlord status (hint: french people are white, until he says something about brown people he ain't shitposting worth a damn)

I don't want American niggers having free travel to my country.
Also trump would need to fix alot of problems in america before that's even remotely appealing to canadians.
I also don't want federal amerikikes cutting down all my forests and shit without replanting afterwards and ruining what used to be a pretty nice place just to make a quick buck.
planting more trees ensures there's more lumber to sell eventually and keeps the land healthy.
Also federal amerikikes better not take all our natural gas.Trudeau may be fucking with it but at least it's still Canadian.
Also if we "keep our culture" but are annexed, you can bet california fags and all the commies are going to move to Canada.

Were you trying to get on The_Donald, by any chance?

What about Blaney?

Isn't that one single solitary autistic providence in the entire nation? Who gives a shit?
A cucky language is the least important of any concerns.

Naw, Greater Alaska, Greater Washington, Greater Montana and whatever else is left over can be called the other midwest

We should definitely look into Blaney. He is modeling himself after Trump.

Yeah, a third of the people in the country, that's real tiny. English, by the way, is spoken as a first language by about 50% - and that's swelled by the poos.

So quit your fucking shit, O'Leary doesn't even have any kind of platform anybody here would support. I don't even know why people here are shilling for him aside from his being a businessman like Trump - who the fuck cares? He's a globalist semite for fuck's sake.

I actually like Blaney. I met him a couple times. But I don't think he has a chance, sadly.

MAGA is America. The entire thing. We'll push the shitskins into the southern seas.
Twice.

Do we know anything about how these guys are polling? Blaney seems like he could be better than Bernier.

There are polls, but they suck. They're all over the place. In the latest one Raitt is first, with Alexander second.

That being said, we do know that Bernier is fundraising better than anyone else. The CPC election is done kind of like a mini-election, with electoral counties. It's not a simple majority. If Bernier is drawing money from all over the place then that means he has a wider base of support than anyone else, which means he can win counties all over the place. Quebec has 75 seats and they will probably go to either Blaney or Bernier - both of them were received well in the French leadership debate while most other candidates got lukewarm applause. I think he's actually second in financing to Leitch, but her base is very narrow.

Good luck leafers.

you tube.com/watch?v=hoAVq36bg9I

lol all these people suck

After watching the whole debate, I like Blaney, Trost, and Leitch the most on ideas. None of them are charismatic though.

BERNIER IS OUR GUY, KEK HAS WILLED IT

May Kek bless our northern neighbour, and may Kek uncuck your Frog candidate if you decide to unite around him.

Green in skin, Green in soul.

Holy shit I hadn't even thought of that
OUR CANDIDATE IS LITERALLY A SMUG FROG
KEK BE PRAISED

The Democratic People's Republic of Maple Leafistan's provinces just get converted to American states - Names, borders, and White populations intact.

Lemme add that this plan should only go into effect if our northern neighbour becomes a Chinese colony. I really would prefer Maple Leafistanis to retain their sovereignty and current lack of niggers But, let's be real here, US niggers could probably exodus northwards right now anyway. Your govt. is still cucked enough to maybe accept them

This is the meme to win the French. They hang on to their culture harder than the Jews in Israel. Tell them the immigrants are coming to la bonne province just like they did in France, and the Québécois will fight tooth and nail to revive the cry of "money and the ethnic vote" losing them their homeland.

Pressure needs to be put on any/all of Castro Jr.'s scandals no matter how small. We need to keep them visible and inflate their significance.

(Check'd)
Meme up some Pepes for your boy uh, "Mad Max". And pray to Kek that he extends a spindly amphibious limb to uncuck your Frog candidate.

Max is ready for deployment

Fuck off cunt.

Canada is a shithole.

Nothing will change here.

Tell me how to get a VISA to MAGA. I have good work ethic.

Not gonna fuckin happen. You need purged pretty bad, too bad to accept as you are. You're begging to join us.

Leave.

none of your points make any sense, I'm in an european nation and I would gladly do what could be done to turn my country into an american state under Trump.
PLVS ULTRA
Atlantic empire baby
You should be glad for the oppurtunity to uncuck yourself so easily.

So i was doing some research into Kevin the other night and in one of the video's on his website(Who is Kevin O'Leary) He mentioned the name of a professor at the university of Waterloo by the name of Sally Lerner. So i did some digging and found a book that she co authored called Life in 2030: Exploring a Sustainable Future for Canada.

If I didn't know better I would think this was a work of fiction on the level of 1984.

This book contains the most over the top ridiculous version of Canada's future you have ever heard. Starting in the introduction on page xi second paragraph from the bottom you get the full view of the lunacy these people envision for Canada's future,

books.google.ca/books?id=DNRTCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=sally lerner professor&source=bl&ots=WncwlLSt6m&sig=7HeiwjcoFT75yeDvtUX-4WohwEI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdmfLH09TRAhXo8YMKHQeRB_oQ6AEIJjAD#v=onepage&q=sally lerner professor&f=false

A tl;dr would be appreciated here. But yeah, O'Leary is clearly a Judas goat if there ever was one. I forsee him as being a hurdle to overcome similar to the way Ted Cruz was. He is undoubtedly going to build a strong enough base that will a force to be reckoned with. Better to deal with it sooner rather than later.

You fucking shills have diverted attention from America to us, in order to damage control for your kike masters so you don't lose the entire continent.
Your time will come, faggot.

As a person in STEM in Canada, you want to target us.

This sounds inane, but look up Prof. Peterson- and he's just a psychologist, objectively the poorest science. (Cargo Cultists, the lot of them.)
Scientists as a whole are disgusted by "social science" because there's nothing scientific about it and even more of it is pure rehetoric.

The discussions in the astrophysics department rival shit I've heard on the chans. If you ensure the survival of real science funding- like memeing up taking us to space- the scientists will be on your side and we're largely the reason the "intelligentia" haven't self-imploded from stupidity in the cities.

Science buffers the cities, the provinces are taken over by economics and race realism, and the left suddenly has no feet to stand on.

Threadly reminder that O'Leary is anti-gun.

Also I argue for Leitch;

firstly because Canada is US's wife anyway, if you look at it on a global scale, so a woman impressioned by the south isn't a bad thing;

secondly, pull the woman card as fast as fucking possible and cause more race tension (black women have issues with white women, white women get redpilled)

I hope all of you remember the other factor, many people are not voting pm but for their local dude instead. Its why our system sucks. Granted, libs are becoming really unpopular, but you need to get your local districts to have decent guys running too. Dunno about the west, but odds are yhe halifax area is going ndp again. and after the elbow stunt, I cannot ever vote for them again in any concience, Id rather write in if satan I have to.

Tell quebec the muslims will do to them what the eglish did to the accadians yet somehow neglected to do to them post 1812 and make them near extinct.

I'd normally be in agreement with you, but with the dodgy track record we've had with female prime ministers as a whole, I'd say on principle alone that makes Leitch a massive risk. Remember Merkel was once speaking about securing Germany from migrants after the election, then after a single closed doors meeting she almost immediately changed her tune. As great as it would be to be able to use the race and woman card against people, I feel like having a female leader as a consequence of that isn't worth it.

It is indeed a gamble

And we need a mass parliment purge.

Canada itself is a giant psyop. Aside from war, the only thing that BC and Newfoundland have in common is the CBC. Seriously, if you know the history of the British you'll know that they will not let their brainwashing toy go down easily.

The (((NDP))) is used as a kingmaker.

Gibs.

Are you operating out of that Devcore building on St-Joseph?

Heh, I'm hearing rumours of Quebec annexing northern NB because they are so poor. They tried selling off their hydro a few years ago and it didn't work.

O'Leary is socially Liberal and Econamically Conservative, I don't like that.

Pic related, he actually said that.

ignore shitty spelling

You must realize that Quebecois are pretty redpilled on French terrorism because they remember the Algerians and also are still pretty assmad at the feminists who took one and pretended he was pur laine for no funs.

No we don't fucking realize shit about Quebecians. They're drunk, smell funny, smoke the worst cigs on the planet, and speak french. How would we know anything that requires us to be close to them and understand their language?

He's the worst of both worlds. He's on open borders capitalist crypto-Jew.

You will be better off if the east and west splits and then all gets annexed by America.

I think western Canada should become a sovereign nation. ontario and east can fuck off.

BUMPING FOR BERNIER

Reminder to register so we can get MAD MAX AS OUR GUY

Canada should withdraw from the Commonwealth. It's the only way to greatness.

It will dismantle organically. The 'well-wisher' types are almost entirely comprised of older baby boomers and their parents who are dying out which will leave no solid royalist energy behind them, on top of the fact that even (and perhaps especially) these people hate Charles who will soon inherit the crown. Not to underestimate these people in the meantime however, because remember that old people fucking vote.

Calgaryfag here. Just heard there was a women's march downtown this weekend (the disadvantages of not having social media) and am disappointed that I couldn't go spread some salt with my MAGA hat on those fucking cunts.
Anyone show up to these marches in your respective cities?

They had a two-term nigger, which is proof that anyone can bounce back from anything.

It would be different if they had some of the redeeming qualities of the French, like their food, but they're descended from the syphilitic whores and common criminals King Francis I didn't want.