Obama Threatens Trump

"I will step in"

if he 'rounds up' children for deportation, hits voting rights or 'silences dissent'

resident Obama laid down a marker for President-elect Trump after he takes office
In his final press conference, Trump brought up contentions issues for the U.S. citizenry, and pointedly told Trump he would speak up if his successor strayed far from current policy on rights issues

He mentioned 'systematic discrimination' and efforts to 'punish' immigrants who came here as children

He praised the press for making 'this place work better' in another signal to Trump, who has attacked networks and news outlets

Invokes Jim Crow efforts to 'restrict the franchise' and prioritizes voting rights amid looming fight with the GOP over voter ID laws

But he explains that doesn't mean he would 'get on the ballot'

archive.is/1hEqC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EBIeL
archive.is/h2m1h
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep38MN_WnJs
youtube.com/watch?v=N9aZku6VuxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek I hope he does.

Get your feet off the Presidential Desk you asshole. The White House was never your property. You don't get to come back in and start ordering people around.

Goddamn how long do you think they are going to have to clean the place to get the smell out?

I can image him going crazy not being the president anymore.

Lord Kek bringing the bantz!

Being that there is no doubt his daughter smoked pot in it, I think we might have to burn it down a second time.

I wish a nigger would.

If-if-if-if-if-if OKEY-DOKE

Eh, former Presidents have done this sort of thing all the time. Both Presidents Clinton and Carter spoke out against President George W Bush on a regular basis.

It's just not something people are used to anymore because President George W Bush left office and stayed out of the public eye, choosing to not discuss his successor to the office. The only people who will pay attention when President Obama speaks are those who would already be paying attention, so it's literally nothing.

no, it's because they were on the same team.

I'll never understand the people who think you shouldn't need a fucking ID of all things to vote, and say it with a straight face. If you can't manage to get ID, you shouldn't be voting in the first place. It's not as if getting ID is some impressive task that takes an MIT graduate to achieve. I understand why Democrats would be in favour of not needing ID since illegals can vote for them, but still.

Who cares? In a few hours he'll be a nobody.

What I don't understand is that people don't seem to realize that you don't need an ID to vote in Federal elections. Voter ID laws only count for State level elections.

You can walk into a voting poll with no ID and be a smelly homeless vagrant and you still get to vote for President on a special Federal ballot. You just don't get to vote for, let's say, Mayor without an ID.

The final victory in our memetic melee fast approaches.

911 pretty much made him disappear from sight

fortunately that problem is slightly curbed by the fact that its the states that vote for the president, not the people directly

because they want even that to go away and the only way to argue against IDs is to be completely dishonest.

JUST TRY IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER MY DICK WILL BE HARDER THAN A THOUSAND DIAMONDS IF YOU THINK YOU CAN ACT LIKE BOSS MONKEY ONCE YOU'RE OUT OF OFFICE

YOU'LL BE HUMILIATED SO BADLY THAT NOT EVEN YOUR HUSBAND SODOMIZING YOU WITH YOUR FINEST 10 IRON WILL PUT A SMILE BACK ON YOUR ROPEY GRUB LIPS

Final victory?
We've only just begun to win.
But damn, nice digits

The audacity of this nigger.
He's getting dragged out of office kicking and screaming because he ain't a kang no more.

National Voter ID law
You’ll be killed, too, nigger.

He's too much of a pussy to step in and do anything, let alone lead an armed revolt against Trump.

checked

and just out of curiosity

I think when it comes to kingnigger's DACA program, aside from it being an illegal executive order, a distinction should be made between actual children, say under the age of 12 who were brought in the custody of their parents, and teenagers who hopped the border illegally, knowing they were breaking the law.

Already, we have Paul Ryan going on CNN cucking on DACA. We can't let that happen. Trump needs to keep his promise.

hahahahahahah

this

The first day, Trump doesn't fuck around.

Oh, he'll try. You're forgetting the audacity of this nigger. He's too much of a narcissist to stay out of the spotlight and stop being uppity. When Trump starts deporting the beaner filth Obongo will throw a press conference from his porch, denounce it, and call for him to be stopped somehow.

Then Trump will laugh, call him a faggot on Twitter, and Barry will realize how horribly insignificant he really is without his (((office)).

Muh children

pic related works on dead mice, wonder if it works on Nigger-stench should send some to Trump

OH LOOK. Another
——————–RED LINE——————–

He didn't do shit about the last 40 that crossed and he wont do shit about this one.

White vs nigger. They're both the same policy-wise (equally kosher), but at least Bush is white, so he doesn't nig around.

also curious about

I can't wait for Trump to tell him he's fired tomorrow

Be careful if it's poisonous you might get questioned.

Wouldn't that be nice if it were the opening line of his speech.

Probably not the best idea actually, although it cut the smell of death from my attic when we had a mouse-apocalypse last summer.

A good industrial ozone generator is used to remove even the smell of decaying corpses.

Full house checked.

yeah, what else? gonna cry like a bitch too? the guy's going to have a beta breakdown when trump tells him to go fuck himself after ignoring that classic leftist righteous indignation because trump wants to enforce laws. thus faggot knows his "legacy" is about to be undone before he can say okie-doke and is grasping at straws to seem like he'll be relevant by saturday

what's around his head?

Please let President "IF IF IF IF IF" try it. Please this will go down as the biggest cucking in presidential history when Trump lynches his chicken fried ass

This uppity fucking nigger. He really thought he was a king, didn't he?

So what? Obongo is now a powerless nigger. He will probably be executed for treason this time next year.

a Jew made this, but still pretty funny
Lefties are always ironic white supremacists.

Thanks I needed this for when the cucks arrive in gamethreads on cuck/sp/.

How fucked is Obongo by the way? I mean this nigger must have literally no money and we all know the greedy democrats aren't going to help him. On top of that no nigger is going to buy any book he has written for him.

do i have to wait until king nigger is no longer in office so that i can make Obongo/Trayqon pictures without getting a knock on the door by the super cool Secret Service who are totally cool guys

money or not he failed to do the kikes' bidding so his time is short.

How you have no power anymore. Also obama shouldn't call attention to illegals due to his birth-certificate problems.

Could do a "speaking tour" and separate the 18-26 demographic from their cash, if they have any left after bernie stole it all and jill stein stole the rest.
If he's smart he could do well for himself, but he's uppity as fugg so he's going to get himself in trouble. It wouldn't surprise me if he tried to walk onto a nuclear base without clearance or some other stupid shit. All in all he'll be remembered as a shitty, mediocre president who did nothing, accomplished little, and had everything he did reversed in the first month of the Trumpening.

Probably not. Don't be lazy you nigger.

Checked

So those dubs confirm he is gonna try walking into a restricted area.

We can't say that's how history will remember it at all until we win and establish a future.

He can't sell access to power like the Clintons but he still has some symbolic value to Uncle Schlomo, so he'll have some shekels thrown his way. Cucks and niggers will pay to see him, too. He'll have a comfortable life up until he oversteps his boundaries and Trump makes him wear his prolapsed rectum like scarf.

He's got a decent pension and can sell books and be paid for speeches. He may not be able to grift at the level of the Clintons but he'll be in grape drank and collard greens the rest of his life.

Considering his presidency, I really can't find it in me to believe he can balance a budget.

I'm confused. Are you arguing for their to be some exceptions made in deporting illegals? Because that's not acceptable, on any level. Not only does every illegal have to go and never be allowed back into the country even as a tourist, but citizenship must be retroactively revoked from ALL anchor babies all the way up the chain [i.e. even the children of anchor babies or their children's children].

What the hell qualified him in the first place?
Does this audacious nigger even have a college degree?

Jesus Christ. I am going to find iy funny as fuck when these niggers get uppity too and nobody really gives a shit.

I'm not sure about the college degree. But I believe his resume primarily included him being a community manager.

they practically hand out the things to any of them that so much as show up so probably.

Fuck, look who borrowed Michelle's big boy pants, today.

Hey, can you get around the two term limit by skipping a term?

Dubya sank away but this nigger won't shut up. Goddamn.

Is it Friday yet

Well yeah, you have a point. I'm thinking how a White person would handle his income. Just his base retirement income is more than enough to live comfortably on but if he wants to pretend he's some Gulf State emir then he's in trouble.

Presidential Retirement Benefits

archive.is/EBIeL

Of course you can.

"But I'se took it cuz I wannid it! Dat MAKE it mine, beyotch!"

Could always ask the Brits to come burn it down again like they did in 1812.

I am almost 100% certain that Obongo will be executed for treason.

Beautiful digits. Dubtripdub

Checking

2^3 = 8

4+4=8

QUADHITLER MAKES US SAFE. PRAISE QUADHITLER.

Look at that shit-eating grin on his face. I hope he reminded them to use the litter box and not the carpet.

Well phuck.

You don't even know the basics of our system of government?

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

(checked)

Good luck. A black spirit-cooker is still a spirit-cooker. Even if he IS arrested, he'll be out and eating literal baby-back ribs with Hillary and the gang quite soon.

Those digits can dream user…

I'm a fucking leaf. I know basics, but my original question is not something that really comes up in social studies.

No. The 22nd Amendment is very clear on the issue.

archive.is/h2m1h

i hope obama is around for trumps 3rd term

It's pretty cut and dry even in the legislation itself – two consecutive terms.

Yes, and he's gonna choke on them. Thanks to user's dubs.

I would've pulled that trigger and taken the consequences tbh

I'd be ok with that. Trump would probably build a tasteful redo under budget and ahead of schedule. He'd probably hide his name in gold somewhere too.

Trump won't HAVE a third term.
Emperors rule for life

Consecutive has nothing to do with it.

Fair enough. It's not like I WANT to be right about it. I'd love to see them all swing for what they've been doing.

We still love you lain.

CHECK 'EM

No, the law is the law.

*contentious
*the first Trump in that sentence was probably meant to be Obama
Don't journalists fucking proofread their own slop anymore? How the hell did this guy fuckup one of the tl;dr sentences that badly?

Fuck I hate the media. From their propaganda to their incompetence, everything about them is detestable.

Canadians. I know you guys don't like hearing it, but the leafs stomped Harrison's shit in.

Fuck, MADISON. Not Harrison.

You guys talking about consecutive terms has triggered my autism. Forgive me.

It doesn't matter if it's consecutive or if the terms of office are decades apart. You get two and that's it.

(check'd)

trump will serve four full consecutive terms and become the longest serving president and the last after he reveals his immortality and takes the title of emperor

Seriously, this proves he had a conflict of interest to the voters of 2008.
The guy should be hung.

It's called sunlight, user.

was canada a country then?

The comedic Jew Jewing the progressive Jew.

Canada was part of Britain at that point. Canada didn't exist until 1867.

How could he do that from his cell in gitmo?
Cocky bastard.

So what would Obama do post-Jan. 20th?
Have a little tantrum?

GTFO

What are the actual chances Obama will get thrown in a cell? Is it dependent entirely on Trump since the feds won't be on a leash anymore when it comes to not being allowed to convict certain criminals?

KEK LAUGHS WITH US

Please yes.

I couldn't make it more than 1 min into this video without losing my shit. Good lord these people don't have ID's because they aren't supposed to be in this country or voting in the first place, god damn. If you are an American citizen and can't produce the papers to identify yourself for voting, you are simply too dumb to vote.

But of course its "racist" to need an ID to vote. Fucking kikery to the max.

ALL THESE CUM GULPERS REMIND ME OF THEM TWO WHITE SLUTS WHO SHARED MY CUM ON MY BIRTHDAY. SAY WHAT YOU WANT BEHIND YOUR SCREEN, BUT YOU CAN HEAR A PIN DROP WHEN THEY ARE CALLED OUT!!

Stay nig, nog there won't be another nigger in the whitehouse in your lifetime.

Now if it was Eleanore Holmes making threats then I'd be scared, she's practically a zombie at this point.

Obama was America's first and last black president.

Kek is speaking - do you hear it?

No one better step past this red line or Obama will be forced to STEP IN

——————————————————–

STEP
t. assad

Anyone recall the law or executive order signed during the Obama race pimping years that allows the president to arrest anyone for any reason?

APT TYPO

He's more of a fucking nigger than most niggers. Here's to hoping the spook is hung for treason.

Isn't there a rumor he might be half white/half malaysian? AKA not nigger at all?

W I T N E S S E D
I
T
N
E
S
S
E
D

HAIL VICTORY

ya know, Im thinking, what if this is is "plan" at this point? To get re-elected post Trump by way of an amendment in the mean time, by stiring up shit for the next four years and riling up his base?

Many people thought he'd try to seize power for good before he left, but what if instead of that, he WAS willing to pass the torch though not happily, but since even the witch couldnt win, he decided it would be better to drop out of office for a few years, then constantly nitpick at the new potus and say how HE would do things, meanwhile using all the corrupt elite connections to stall Trump from getting all the shit done that needs done.. so that they can all point at Trump and say "SEE!? HE SUCKS! HES NOT DOING ANYTHING!" then get an amendment passed to remove term limits while hes still young enough to run again in 2020

Its just a thought, but its about all that makes sense given his recent actions. Hes done everything he can to make Trumps begining in office much harder to delay any progress he can make. Hes riled up the country and divided them so completely that we're basically going to have to DRAG the other half of the country, kicking and screaming, into making this place great again. etc etc

I mean, it wont work, the liberals have lost so much ground in political power over the last decade that they could never get the amendment through.. but then again that also didnt stop them from illegally (((passing))) the ones that gave us the fed and income tax, so who knows what bullshit they'll try to pull.

In any event, at worst (for us) its a worthless attempt to cause Trump to stall and try to power grab afterwards which wont work, and at best (again, for us) itll prove to the nation what a whiny fucking cunt obama and the left in general are when no matter how much Trump is improving shit they still whine constantly and try to nitpick and no one likes a nitpicker, itll just end up driving away even more white people who end up looking at it all and going "… so I have a good job now thanks to Trump, and a good life for once… why would I WANT to go back to life under Obama and the whiny 'muh privilege' cunts?"

A bunch of white looking niggers in that pic.

fanks for the hearty laugh, user

Does any fag know how to make a Trump version of pic related? Something to repost again and again every time he tries to "step in".

wew lad

How is it even possible to get rekt this hard? How do you even achieve this?

And people are upset Trump is putting the fear of god into other world leaders. I say it is about damn time.

Was this nigger under a rock for the past year? You don't push Trump.

In other news: THEY'RE ALL GOING BACK!

Naw. You won't.

Clinton never talked shit about W. In fact they're old mates. When W said he wasn't going to talk shit about Obama, he said that every former President, with the exception of Carter, gave him the same courtesy

I was actually thinking about that exact Lord of the Rings reference as I wrote that…..

No there fucking shouldn't. Have you see how these DACA fucks conduct themselves? Nobody is above the rule of law in this country, that is a founding tenant.

He's worth $10 million, he'll be fine

They want to elevate people above the law…. to drive a wedge into it and finally destroy it.
So called "children" should be sent home to their families….. in other words deported.

Obama is going to be president of the UN.

Won't happen.

Obama will be the first ex president killed after leaving office

that has a nice ring to it

The UN doesn't have a President, not like you're thinking anyway. As for Obama being Secretary General, the position's already been filled

I agree with you, but it looks like we are going to have a hard time getting DACA repealed if cuckservatives keep cucking, which is why I'm floating this idea around.

It doesn't help that kingnigger did DACA years ago so the program is already entrenched.

Isn't DACA an unconstitutional executive order?
Im pretty sure it can be wiped out with the stroke of a pen.

Does anyone have the edit of this where the black guy is handed civilization and ruins it

If cuckservatives keep cucking there will be some serious fucking anger in this country, there will be a creation of a new conservative party.

Now the incumbents have two options. Represent the will of the people and remain in control or get tossed into the dustbin of history.

I don't think there is a single aware person that still thinks this multicultural experiment was a good idea. I don't think there is a single one left that is willing to tolerate it going on any longer. These DACA assholes want to act like we owe them something, like they got one up on this country and are invincible. FUCK THEM. Those are dollars that should have been spent putting an American through school, not some snotty shit born from criminals.

Tolerance as the status quo is over and done with.

Give Obama a seat on the Supreme Court, basically castrating him. The only power the Supreme Court has is to hear arguments concerning lower court rulings. They can't just arbitrarily make decisions in a vacuum.

They meet once a year with a very limited docket and very rarely make "world changing" decisions. In the entire history of the Supreme Court, there have been 20-21 major decisions and the rest is boring drivel that affects nobody.

Trump is not going to waste his one, and possibly only, appointment giving Obama a seat

SONO CHI NO SADAME, JOOOOOJO

You're a fucking idiot.

Trump would just use his stand, ZA WALL to box Obama into a series of possibilities that only benefit Trump. It's like King Crimson but it makes sense.

Actually that's just straight up D4C-Love Train, isn't it?

Without looking it up, name 10 major Supreme Court decisions in the last 2 years.

No.

Best I could figure out how to do so far.

The supreme court was originally intended as a last line of defense for someone accused of a crime. If you are found guilty in court, you can appeal your case, moving up to higher courts each time you are found guilty and appeal. the supreme court was the final boss, as it were, which you may appeal your case to and maybe get off the hook.

Of course, there are only certain circumstances which your appeal will be accepted but the point remains that the entire ideo of the supreme court being allowed to "decide" anything other than the fate of an individual being tried is just a shitty forced meme.
Sure, the court can set precedents by virtue of coming to a decision, but it should not be interpreted as legally binding for any other court case.

Conservatism is obsolete we need Nationalism and the removal of this weak, dysfunctional, degenerate, female form of government.

Illegals should be deported any of them stupid enough to try to "vote" should be tried as foreign subversives and executed. Mexico has to pay for price of bullets, labor, and disposal of the body.

Gas yourself Apex.

No, you're a fucking idiot. Supreme Court appointments are for life, so giving a window of "ten years" is way too fucking small. Hell, gay marriage, their interference in electoral politics via Bush v. Gore, signing off on mass surveillance, all within the last twenty years, all have huge effects on how we conduct ourselves as a nation.

Check em

Well, shit's changed. Our founding fathers also shit outdoors in buckets and needed candles to see at night. Things change. You cannot go by "original intent", but but what is in front of you right now.

Send them to Ted Cruz when he fucks up a vote and starts counter signaling Trump again… as he inevitably will.

There's already a nigger on the Supreme Court, you idiot.

I'm saying it was better that way and should be changed back to it's original status.

And you want more of them.

And it appears Kek remains with us even now.

Precisely, and it tucks King Nigger away for life in a dark corner where he will do no good. 5-4 decisions are incredibly common these days and Obama will always be in the 4.

>The SS's with the gay tie face.

The concept of legal precedent and case law needs to be jettisoned right quick. Every case, every individual is in a different context and must be judge as so.

In order to return the Supreme Court to what it was originally intended, no less than 6 Amendments will have to be repealed along with literally hundreds of SCOTUS decisions going all the way back to Marbury v. Madison.

That won't happen.

No, you fucking idiot. If Obama gets appointed he'll swing the Supreme Court 5-4 in his favour, you fucking retard.

The Leftist wet dream was sending obama to the supreme court… Hillary lost obama will be lucky to continue breathing.

You're a fucking shill.

The biggest cuckshed of a position the world has ever seen

He can feel free to step into his own jail cell. He is lucky he isn't being brought up to hang with Clinton for this private email shit.

You really know nothing about the current court, do you. Wow.

This makes him look unrealistically heterosexual.

4 Liberals, 4 Conservatives, one vacancy. If Obama (Liberal) fills that vacancy, it's 5 liberals vs 4 conservatives.

You can't count apparently

you don't "repeal" amendments. you invalidate amendments via new amendments. 1 amendment could invalidate all of them.
They're naturally invalidated in such a decision. All of them.

Also stop samefagging

Another one.

Kek, this cuck won't do shit, he can't do shit once he's out either. He is just saying this to make those things appear less acceptable for the public. Once things get too hot, he will enjoy a nice plane ride to fuck elsewhere.

He's already fleeing to Palm Beach

technically Britain burn it, but you go on believing Canada.. we don't mind. ;)

Obongo dies in a failed coup confirmed.

Nearly choked to death when I first saw it.

thanks

Trips confirm.

I'd be more worried about my son.

Ha, like he "stepped in" in syria?

Obama is finished, and with it the entire liberal establishment

That's not a trip you mongoloid!

Must be one of those 4cuck retards that think you can have a palindrome with only the last 3 digits.

fucking fag

DEUS VULT

Well, that's not *entirely* true.
Thanks for inspiring me to make some OC user.

I hope that Trump come down hard on this kenyan negro and people who was involved in birth certificate hoax.

I like to imagine that Trump won't follow through on calling out King Nigger for not being a citizen only so that he can personally repeal Obama Care and make the nigger watch in impotent rage as his legacy is stripped away in one stroke of the pen.

user, you should be considerate about breaking up poor immigrant families.
DEPORT THEM ALL

filtered.

(((OBAMA)))

You win the award for most noguns poster ever, even more noguns than the fucking anti-gunners.

Kek has spoken. A lot in this thread actually.. praise him faggots

Boy, it'd sure be a shame if someone accidentally turned one of these on before the outgoing administration left…

just kidding, it's going to be much more funny to watch these faggots witness everything they've done go out the window

Remember to replace DACA with DAKKA

Obama is 6'1 he can't be a manlet 'cause I'm 6'0, you see.

/K/ DIGITS CHECKED

Sweet dubs, but it'll never happen. Every incoming administration would execute the previous prez. Though, the livestreamed "Hunt for the Ex-President" during inaugurations would be pretty lulzy.

/say I USED TO CLEAN UP AFTER DEAD BODIES. OZONE GENERATORS DONT ALWAYS WORK, ESPECIALLY IF THE SMELLS HAD THE CHANCE TO PENETRATE THE FRAME AND FOUNDATION OF THE BUILDING

HOME DEPOT SELLS PIC RELATED, IT WORKS FUCKING WONDERS, AND AS THE NAME IMPLIES ITS THE STUFF YOU TRY WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS

In what context?
Tell us more, user.

"If Trump removes taco I shall release my nigger hordes upon him!"

psychopaths have no sense of who they really in the world. See Hillary and the Bush kin

haha. where was this?

This idea is so retarded that I know it can't be a troll, because no troll would be this retarded.

ANYTHING THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED A BIOHAZARD REALLY.. WHICH TRANSLATES MOSTLY TO MURDERS AND SUICIDES. IT WAS A PRETTY GRIM JOB. WOULD BASICALLY GO INTO A HOUSE AFTER SOMEONE WAS JUST MURDERED OR AN HERO AND GUT THE PLACE ANYTHING THAT WAS CONTAMINATED HAD TO GO.

HAD TO CLEAN UP ONE 400 LB SHUT-IN THAT DIED IN A BATH TUB IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER AND WASNT DISCOVERED FOR 97 DAYS. IT TOOK US 2 WEEKS TO GET THE SMELL OUT OF THAT HOUSE.

>IT TOOK US 2 WEEKS TO GET THE SMELL OUT OF THAT HOUSE.
But you'll never get it out of your memory, user.

This. I actually hope all the groups who hate Trump are real pains in the ass so he goes more stringent and forceful than he was planning

If he rounds up children for deportation, you say? That's the law m8.

Hey, if he steps in then we'll step in and then more will step in and step in step in.

It'd be the final solution to our debugging efforts.

Lel, just drone them.

Does this mean we'll actually get to hang the worst president this country and world has ever seen when he tries to fuck with trump?

He's a civilian now, he can step in a pile of dogshit now.

So obongo is afraid of 3 things he considers his legacy there: the abomination of the voting system which is targeted specifically to try and get as many future lib voters dependent on the gov't as possible, rounding up illegals and systematically deporting them (which they should be but the nigger thinks going for "think of the children" angle will work, and what amount to crippling and putting punishment on the (((lugenpresse)))

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I think Obama likes Trump. They seemed to be genuinely friendly and joking together yesterday. Obama's not a guy who pretends to smile or laugh.

He could have been much, much harder on Trump during the campaign. He could have been a far bigger help to Hillary Clinton. I think he must hate her for fucking up his presidency and putting him in such a terrible position.

And now in the past few days we had Obama waving off Wikileaks' reminder that Assange had offered to trade himself for Manning. (Recall that it was Hillary who so badly wanted to take down Assange.) And then at the inauguration, I could swear he shook her hand but snubbed Bill.

Yfw secret service engages in a private lynching

It's not really a big secret that the Obamas and Clintons hate each other. Their animosity in 2008 came close to splitting the Democrat party in half. If they'd lost then, we'd have seen the kind of intra-party conflict and backbiting that we're seeing now. They smile and pretend to make nice for the cameras in public but there's no substance there in reality.

That cunt has threatened my country too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep38MN_WnJs
He didn't get the message that we are sneaky bastards and don't give a fuck what other countries think.
Hopefully Trump will be a good lad and not fuck with us.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=N9aZku6VuxU

HA

Well if it is racist to have them, that means enough niggers aren't capable of meeting the requirement to make bitching about it worth it.

Obama was a figurehead president acting under the shadow government's orders. If anything, he's glad that he won't have to deal with the Clintons anymore.

Typical nigger behavior, meddling in the affairs of whites as if he understands them. This man needs only one fate: that is the death sentence due to treason.

Nook is a JEW, user.

he's an honorary clinton now

hopefully you mean to hell

What a faggot. How does he think he has any power?

Possesive