Greenday cucks out with new song

Oy vey! goys, if you don't want complete open borders and actually support black people not being on welfare you're a kkk slave owner!

This. You just arent in junior high anymore op.

Mods bumplocked thos thread yesterday.now i'm not going to report you because i am not a cunt, but let's see if there is any consistency.

Great let's meme the KKK back into life!

Green Day is doing our work, their demonization doesn't work anymore, people are sick of the immigrants and the kikery going on so they are more likely to become the new age KKK than listen to and change their opinions because some celebrities said so.

Where's the fucking bumplock mod?

Pick one

let's see if there is any consistency.
There isn't.
Mod who bumplocked the previous one is an inconsitent piece of shit

American Idiot came out in 2004.

They're trying to ride the anti-Trump wave which has echoes of the '00s anti-Bush sentiment.

So, instead of shitting everything up with Green Day, how about we post music we actually like?

Don't these fucking faggots realize that it's EXACTLY THIS KIND OF BITCHING that is creating these "troubled times"

they always sounded like they had a cold to me.

Greenday, pls go.

The funny thing is the lyrics of American Idiot would probably get them with the left today

Have some Richard Cheese Holla Forums

*get them in trouble with the left

Liberals are the greatest lulz ever. Their butthurt is wild and loopy. "We live in troubled times". wut son? Just because of one election?

All of this butthurt, and Trump isn't even president yet. I'm excited for these eight years/eternity.

Listen to this for comfy vibes.

checked
It's gonna be EPIC!!!

Someone who is good at video editing could easily make this song have a right wing slant to it. If anyone wants to develop this idea feel free to do it.

"Troubled Times"

Show white woman with a baby and fade in a no access sign(the circle with a line thru it sign idk what it is called)
Show flag of israel or show how only immigration of foreign hordes is for white countries
?
Show retarded millenials staring at their phones browsing tinder or shit
?

Show islamic terrorist attacks or niggers playing the knock out game
same as above pretty much like clips from that one video that went viral gex made

holohoax being taught
show statistics of how many times jews were expelled from countries
Le Jew caricature
German reich images going in flames

cologne rape reports
anything as already stated

I am having trouble thinking, but I hope ya'll get the point.

If only the possibly sinead associated, probably turbokike RWDS Entertainment guy would actually come back from the land of the dead.

It's just a bunch of virtue signalling. It's like "humble brags", only with virtues.

Compare to this song, though. Grunge is emo crap that is dead, and cya, not gonna miss ya, Grunge!

Fullhouse check for dead grunge. RIP tbh.

literally gay as fuck

Truth. We are not barbarians. We bury the dead.

Why did the continue after this song?

I somewhat like grunge music, but fuck me if it isn't one of those things that's ruined by it's fans.

Where were all these shitlibs when Obongo was at war for eight years and bombing a dozen different countries?

The guitar is dead.

stuck in irrelevance, arguably they still are, no one gives a shit about edgy early 2000s grunge anymore, they're just trying to ride the "hurr durr evil republicans" bandwagon like when Bush Jr. was in office, though arguably they had a point when it was him

wew :O

Everything popular is ruined by its fans when one takes them into account. The only way for me to enjoy what very few things I do that is also popular is to walk the path alone in purity, for fans – for the most part – project their cancer onto anything they can, and it's even worse when these fans start to invade a medium, genre, etc. This is why it's hard to enjoy anime these days, even posting reaction images.

Hello, sage poster. Have a look here:

What in the nun-fucking hell are you talking about?

Son, I know my trips:

DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!
I KNOW MY TRIPS!!!

The animation in that video reminds me of that one artist who does that really fucked up stuff. The satanic stuff. Anyone remember who that is?

The Polish guy? Zdzislaw Beksinski?

The music video itself is good, but the song is pretty generic.
Also, Green Day haven't been relevant since like 2008, the fuck are they doing?

Cyriak?
I thought it was him at first too, considering how many music videos he does.

/thread

Some would say, Nice Guys Finish Last.