Jefferson State

What do you guys think about Jefferson state? I'm hoping that now Trump is president, we can make headway in becoming the 51st state. It seems like every time I leave the house I see alot of Jefferson shirts, or Jefferson bumper stickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Roberts
jeffersonminingdistrict.com/
reallibertymedia.com/2013/04/behind-the-woodshed-podcasts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not bad but inferior to Cascadia.

In theory Cascadia is amazing, but unfortunately its infested with cucks, both in the land, and in the movement.

It'd be great, it would switch a lot of electoral votes to Republican. As a side effect, California would also lose votes. Good idea tbh.

That could be sorted out by resettling large numbers of right wingers to Cascadia.

Kill yourself, D&C shill.

I heard that the region were Jefferson is controls most of water for the rest of California. The illegals will die of thirst if this happens.

Yep, most of California gets its water from Mount Shasta and other smaller mountains

WTF are you babbling about? This thread is about Jefferson or other hypothetical new states you fucking moron.

kek

No way Jefferson will become a state. With California in deperate need of water and Mt. Shasta being it's biggest supply, you get the point. (((They))) won't let that happen.

Pics related.
With Calexit, and Trump winning, I can definitely see something happening.

Nothing is getting sorted out at this point without racial extermination.

I really don't want Calexit to happen because first of all, if Trump lets California exit the Union, he will be perceived as a bad president who let a state secede and did nothing. If he does something he will be see as a military tyrant that goes against the will of the people, that's how (((they))) will spin it at least.

I think Calexit will happen, it will fail, and Jefferson will emerge from it. Atleast I'm hoping. Jefferson has an amazing origin story straight from a wild west movie.

As appose to this good ole American patriot :'^)
which imposed

The liberal butthurt would be immense

FTFY

If he waits until after they succeed and people call him week he can get away with nuking them, then (((they))) won't exist to spin anything.

Those dubs

I sympathise with those who live there. They have to put up with faggots to the south.
As an user from upstate NY I feel the same. We'd be

much better off if we separated into two states

You do realize that suspending habeus corpus is a power very specifically given to the president that the Confederates themselves kept for their Constitution, right?

Is there any possibility of this happening? If so, what would the new states be called?

*Mexico tries to annex California

Upper New York, New York City State. Don't over think it.

Might be confusing, but we already have Washington and Washington, DC, I guess. North New York and South New York might be better.

No, it really isn't.

You overestimate normalfags.

o shit Mount Shasta would be part of Jefferson? I lived there once for a bit when I was a kid, fucking beautiful. Sheeeeeit if Jefferson happens, I'm moving.

Little Africa

checked and kek'd

NWF is a fucking retarded idea.
This cascadia whatever the fuck is also retarded.

Yeah man, Mount shasta and the surrounding areas are beautiful, almost completely untouched by multicultural bullshit. Unfortunately, Redding is somewhat of a shit show, but atleast its not a multicultural shitshow

Mount Shasta is home to a massive underground black project site where humans are cloned and experimented on, and "alien abduction" trauma-based programming is carried out. Just saying.

Beautiful area, though.

where are the proofs

What would the capital of Jefferson be?

No proof, sorry. You don't need to believe me, doesn't really matter anyway, but this type of thing has to go on somewhere, and the PNW is the perfect place for it. Mt. Lassen, Mt. Hood, Mt. Larch, and a few other volcanoes out west are also the supposed home to a number of black budget sites.

As for my actual claims, well, I guess you could believe that aliens actually exist and are scooping up people. I'm of the belief that it's simply a psyop. Human cloning, now, is nothing out of left field, seeing as the biological understanding of mammalian cloning is well-advanced, and has been practiced for decades in public universities (see: Dolly in 1996). The science behind it has been known for a longer time, the experimentation of CRISPR and other genetic engineering technologies has been going on in black budget sites for just as long.

It's a shame how fucked the pacific northwest is, given its natural beauty. Dumping more OC just for the hell of it, this time just general Cascadia, not really Jefferson, but just at the borders, really.

I'd say Redding, but they seem pretty anti-Jefferson. Medford would be very open to breaking away from the rest of Oregon, is a large city, and right on I-5. Klamath Falls wouldn't be a bad option, either. But it's on 97, a bit more removed from the rest of the "state"

Eureka would make for a great fucking port.

I would think Chico or Redding but I don't know? Chico has a big party college so I would take if off the list.

forgot the rest of my pictures

Capital of Jefferson would be Yreka

Dont know what crack you're smoking, but you need to take it to fringe. Also, Redding is one of the Biggest supporters of Jefferson.

The Proposed capital of Jefferson is Yreka, Although i think it should be the population center, and most central city, Redding

Welcome home white man

(I like how you faggots want to break up the Republic and give California to Mexico, but you're all too neet to realize the majority of the extreme Left lives from San Fran to Vancouver Canada)

The area that Jefferson makes up is very conservative. Last bastion of the Wild West. Plenty of land here that is untamed. Also the Jefferson movement isnt a movement to secede from the union. You're thinking of NWF, which is completely different in all aspects.

Their city council voted to disavow the movement (I realize that's not too indicative of public opinion). Also, Holla Forums at it's core is /fringe/, and it's past midnight across America anywho, so it's free reign now :^)

"okay"

some more southern Oregon OC, because why not.

These are the counties in Northern california wherein the people support Jefferson.

Unfortunately Southern oregon is not as involved in Jefferson as Northern californians, probably because alot of conservative orgeoners moved to east oregon

Good plan, but I think some people have already come up with it.

Redding user checking in. If this plan actually gets off the ground I'd be surprised if Redding weren't the capital since it's the largest city in most of the proposed territories. I've been noticing a lot more signs and support over the last few years. Our homeless problem has gotten a lot worse since we've become the unofficial dumping ground for paroled convicts and people are getting fed up. We had homeless people in the past but everyone in town recognized them, but now people getting attacked when they go out jogging on the river trail is becoming a regular thing. There isn't a lot to do here besides go outside so when that gets fucked with people notice.

Well if the fucktards of California try to pull Calexit, you must immediately demand secession from California

don't you just love being enriched by the jew dictates.BWUHAHAHAHAA!!

see how far that liberal bs gets you faggot when you have to move away from your own land because niggers are infesting it by gov subsidy and one might be stupid enough to blame the nigger when in fact it is the jews pushing you out of your land by niggerfying it as no sane white man raises kids around fucking niggers.Property value goes down jews suck it up and make tons in the foreclosure area as jobs are stripped from you and your area.Yet ya keep voting for commies …

Chico here, this city needs a good purge, the state college is pumping poz into the area. All they talk about is bringing in diversity, and they aren't lying. Incomning classes are like a quarter diverse and rising. Fortunately they leave after a few years but some don't and the academia is communist.

What in the fuck are you crying about? Jefferson is a solution to these problems.

Under Article IV, Section Three of the United States Constitution, which outlines the relationship among the states, Congress has the power to admit new states to the union.

It's not up to Trump.

As President, Trump can increase awareness and political momentum for the movement. Nobody said Trump can just sign a form and a new state is made, you idiot.

It would be a great move for republicans, securing them much needed electoral votes, I wonder how many we would have…

as far as cali they split off which won't happen wish it would tho first thing will be no welfare and half the non white shitstains that live there will riot and exodus I say you there and don't sign a waiver not agreeing let them starve to death the stores will be looted the affluent homes raided as those welfare recipients now get nothing from the fed Please I will move there just to kill rioting shitskins as a mercenary like I have done before yet I wish they would those non whites all non whites getting to uppity and forget where they came from and how they would be absolutely NOTHING without white men.

Western Pennsylvania secede from Easter Pennsylvania when?

True! Though aren't we talking about a county in an existing State? It's not possible to do that at all. If it were an existing, sovereign land mass - like Puerto Rico (example, don't sperg) - then it could become a State. But no amount of anything can force a state to give up part of its land to make a new state within its borders.

Ohio is amazing, and the most American state, you piece of shit.

I lived in Ohio for 4 years and hated everyone there.

Del Norte is pink because there is a State Prison that is just about the only job around.

There are like 4 Redding anons including myself. im fucking suprised

My dude you have problems with reading comprehension

Fellow almondfag here, please clean us out first.
Redding can wait, their spics are easy to clean up.

ohio? you must mean Indiana, user

Kill yourself, kike shill.

Indiana is amazing except for the education system, which Pence completely fucking destroyed. Trump’s EdSec appointment is even worse, which was very surprising to see is possible.

Purdue and IU

PS… not from ohio-→ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Roberts

can we please meme this?

js border patrol reporting for duty

any other humboldt anons here? eureka would be the best city for a capital by a mile if the meth problem didn't cripple us.

going to HSU this fall for forestry

everybody has told me the locals are degenerates and lefties

yes arcata is really fucking degenerate

lots of homeless, open selling of meth in the arcata plaza, if you park on the street overnight a lot (not referring to campus) there's a good chance your car gets broken into. There are some good cheap italian places, though

i normally ride a motorcycle, any tips?
probably going to live on campus for a semester or two to get my bearings

no idea lol, I've lived near blue lake my whole life.

Cascadia should be memed into existence

MEME IT

Brainstorm thread?

pmub

WINNING AESTHETIC 審美的成功

What would convince California to separate with Jefferson?

I don't think it's really up to the California state government, although I'm sure if it were to happen they would sue or perhaps even use state police assets if they wanted to escalate things. If the counties in the proposal vote to secede, then I think that's pretty much that.

I don't know, user; I don't want to end up in a body bag.

Jefferson? I get the historical trivia behind it but… really….?

When was the last time one of you chucklefucks met a white guy with the last name Jefferson? Might as well make the motto "free chicken and grape drank here"

I'd consider movin' on up there if you gentlesirs could get your messaging on point and learn to into political realism. Cascadia is ok…. but I'm kinda partial to Larponia.

Exactly! If Calexit happens, Northern California AND the Inland Empire need to be retained and made into new states. Ridiculous that these major Republican areas are lumped in with the coastal metro shit.

Same thing should happen between upstate New York and "the City".

Congressionally recognized special jurisdiction government-
jeffersonminingdistrict.com/

Listen to reallibertymedia.com/2013/04/behind-the-woodshed-podcasts/

Hi to the Redding Anons from Chico.