Trump tweeted this 3 hours ago and there seems to be a wealth of symbolism in the image...

Trump tweeted this 3 hours ago and there seems to be a wealth of symbolism in the image. Would anyone care to decipher some of it? I'll start.

Throughout the background can be seen the Latin phrase: Plvs Vltra which according to Wikipedia means:

"Plus ultra" refers to the political ambition of world power

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/821772494864580614
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_ultra_(motto)

What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

religionfacts.com/eight-point-star
thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Occult_symbolism_III#8-pointed_star
tomorrowland.wikia.com/wiki/Plus_Ultra
archive.is/PWvyL
youtube.com/watch?v=YLHTgCsFx7s
blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/
archive.is/XhYt6
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
twitter.com/nickytea/with_replies
weather.com/news/news/chicago-trump-tower-lightning-illinois-primary
twitter.
spherebeingalliance.com/
downlode.org/Etext/how_to_build.html
tomorrowland.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2732
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower
imdb.com/title/tt1964418/
nywf64.com/maps01.shtml
archive.constantcontact.com/fs186/1103027403968/archive/1114919822754.html
historicist.info/america/unclean.htm
mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2012/11/29/frogs-frogs-frogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8StP2bPxIE
thenarrowgateweb.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/magnetism-teslas-key-to-the-universe/
cds.cern.ch/record/1288318/linkbacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatkona
nywf64.com/pepsi04.shtmlhttp://nywf64.com/pepsi04.shtml
disney.wikia.com/wiki/Plus_Ultra
britannica.com/topic/Tower-of-Babel#ref108525
tomorrowland.wikia.com/wiki/A_History_Of_Tomorrow
heavymetal.com/news/president-elect-donald-trump-as-foretold-in-a-1990-heavy-metal-story/
self.gutenberg.org/articles/eng/Plus_Ultra_(motto)

twitter
optimist.[breakinglink]disney.com'
amazon.com/Scapegoat-story-American-blamed-travel/dp/B000UF9HK4/
worldhistory.biz/sundries/37425-efforts-to-make-the-screeners-the-scapegoat-for-the-events-of-september-11.html
archive.is/aS5Fz
wdprs.internic.net/
youtube.com/embed/5GXdc6kIwlc
montalk.net/
tomorrowland.wikia.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want that eagle

It's also the national motto of Spain.

Only halfway on topic but I didn't know this

Eight-pointed star

religionfacts.com/eight-point-star

The eight-pointed star is the Star of Redemption or Regeneration and represents baptism. Eight is traditionally the number of regeneration, and thus many baptismal fonts have an octagonal base.

thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Occult_symbolism_III#8-pointed_star

It can mean several things.

HOLY SHIT, I already found it strange how similar Trump and All Might were but this makes it fucking perfect.

Sorry, forgot to break that.

It's the Ogdoad.

Praise Kek.

Kek has this odd way of closing open-ended connections in full circle. Every single day I see the blessings bestowed upon us and I marvel at them,regardless of the bestower being Kek or God.

(checked)

I really appreciate his classical taste. None of his personal spaces have that minimalist, modern style. He knows what he likes.

CHECKED

I'm going to assume Trump was the first person to own it after it was returned to the Post estate. Pretty nuts how it was meant to be a Winter White House, donated to the country, and first person to own it since it was bequeathed becomes POTUS anyway.

Weird world.

He is incarnation of God Emperor. We memed Warhammer 40k into reality. Golden Age soon.

Do the knotted tiles form a swastika? Any artfag can confirm or debunk?

Gold and Royal Blue

Kek confirms All Might I guess.

Praise Kek

He calls it winter Whitehouse, harkening back to its history, but also reminding them is all ogre and that this will be his Winter home

Shadilay brother!

Winter Chan has blessed him.

trump looks kind of qt in that photo tbh

We /imperium/ naow.

Anyone know what the plague on the statue says? It should be readable with that angle and light.

The chair he is sitting in for the photo blends into the background wall and appears to be made of tile.
Most uncomfortable to actually sit and work in I would imagine hence I think is a quick photo and on to some where a little more comfy.

Strike my tile chair post. That is part of the wall with some type of vase sitting on it.
You can't actually see what he is sitting on.

swastikas, knots and 8 pointed stars. God Emperor confirmed.

All Might is Trump with superpowers.

WEW

Shitpost/lazy decription:
I WILL RUN YOU THE FUCK OVER
KILL ROTSCHILD
MAGA
DEAD SOROS, HANGING ON A TREE, K I LL I N G

The Don

DON't fuck around

wew

It says gass the jews.

We all do but the price is likely that of a small home.

"plus ultra" just means something like, "extra excellent".

Thas rite! Fuck Camp (((David))).

For this stupid post I am giving you a self imposed ban on posting for one month. You didn't even try.

President Donald "Tai Lopez" Trump

Putin is such a little manlet

good luck Winter-Chan!

What a shit post.

Just look at his eyes. He knows exactly what he is doing.

I dont know if this would have any relevance, but plus ultra is apparently also a secret society.
tomorrowland.wikia.com/wiki/Plus_Ultra
archive.is/PWvyL
Anyone have that screencap of Trump traveling using knowledge from Tesla?

Kek works in wonderful ways. It will be nice to see such a historic building be put to its proper use!

Daily reminder that dogs are excellent judges of character and Man's best friend to boot. Any human that fears dogs, or whom is disliked by dogs, is very likely to have great evil in their heart (or at the very least, but weak in mind or soul).
It is very fitting that a person like Merkel would feel uncomfortable around a chocolate Lab, given how pure of heart that breed tends to be. Something so fundamentally good must be anathema to a beast like her.

Plus ultra is also the motto of Spain.

It just means "further beyond". It can be referred to exploration, technological advances…etc

PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY!

Fuck off Jew.

Is Trump part of a secret society that sole purpose is to fight back against (((them))) and the NWO then usher a new golden age?

Are we talking about a secret society that isn't kike shit?

I've always found that if the dog is uncomfortable or unfriendly around the person, there's something shady about them.

If the person is uncomfortable around dogs, the person is weak and cowardly.

I know people think Merkel is evil, but I think her issue is cowardice. She is too weak to stand up to evil and too cowardly to face the truth.

Don't forget that most dogs reflect the feelings of their owners, and a lot of dogs are faggots. You can have mangy envious mutts that take after their owners, and energetic and playful pitbulls that love company.

No, she's an evil bitch. She's a stazi Jew.

I feel like Trump has been deliberately harvesting memetic energy by doing that.

Just discovered this

Whole timeline is trump related.

pic related, this twitter has been around since march 2016, but I have never heard this phrase plvs vltra connected to him until this tweet.

Any one know the connection and why this account popped up?

any one know who the guy is too? Meant to ask.

That's what he's saying.

these timeline shifts are getting out of hand

http:// plusultrasociety.com/

It's a classic Trump bait, where he introduces a somewhat obscure piece of knowledge that is not discussed in the mainstream media or in public school, then allows his retarded opponents to show how retarded they are when they shout "HA!!! SEE!!! TRUMP MADE AN ERROR!!!" How many people do you think are going to immediately think "Wow, Trump sure is arrogant for calling his stupid shitty Florida resort the 'Winter White House!'"

The Jewish God of Avram, Moshesh, David, Soliman and Israel doesn't exist. Jesus was killed because he was a disgusting Kike trying to start a revolt against Caesar.

the fuck? click the logo at the bottom, let's you enter a password.

What the fuck is going on?

Looks like viral marketing for that Disney movie or some shit.

Get a load of this pleb.

try these codes in the bar by clicking the orange symbol on that site one at a time. I'll try to find more, seems to be a code for each member and his or her works.
NT7141903
WED4221964

Ask him if he works for the masked man.

Thread Theme.

W E W
E
W

That's a confederate uniform but I can't find the same picture online.

PLVS VLTRA
LVS VLTRA
VS VLTRA
S VLTRA

VLTRA
LTRA
TRA
RA
A

It looks like a stormtrooper helmet, I'm confused now

noice

wtf am I reading

GG PACK IT UP WE CAN GO HOME HE'S OFFICIALLY GOD EMPEROR WE MEMED IT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Im intrested, but jimmied as fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=YLHTgCsFx7s

THE OLD ONES HAVE RETURNED

Explain

Guys, I really hate to spoil the fun, but this is a Disney thing.
http:// disney.wikia.com/wiki/Plus_Ultra

What the fuck

WED4221964-Walt Disney

NT7141903-Nikola Tesla

W08102013-Wallace

RB10311966-Ray Bradbury

CM06231952-Carlos Moreau

Why the fuck is Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla supposed to be in the same society. That's asscreed tier writing.

Jesus. Doing an image search alone is proving some interesting results.

how did you do that?

Weird, look at the page source.

Just…How did you get these?
Seriously, this is getting wild

post gifs pls
blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/

so this is an ARG based on the actual Plus Ultra secret society to which Trump belongs

There's a screencap from here that would explain it, if anyone has it. Apparently Trump's uncle, the one from MIT, took a lot of Tesla's stuff or something from his apartment after he died and now Trump himself has it. There's stuff on Tesla doing time travel experiments and succeeding, and it's how Trump is such a good negotiator because he can see the past and future. If anyone does have that cap it would be greatly appreciated.

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

THIS IS IT

TRANSCENDENCE

GOODBYE MORTAL COIL

HELLO INFINITY

INFINITY

WE'RE THE OLD ONES AND WE'RE BREAKING THROUGH

THE MEMETICS ARE FINALYL AT THEIR POINT OF ETERNITY

DISNEY SHALL AWAKEN AND CAS SCHINDER AND JEWS INTO THE PIT, FOR THE SACRIFICES IN HIS WONDERLANDS HAVE EMPOWERED HIM

KEKIANS SHALL BECOME DEEP ONES

THE GATE WILL BE OPENED TO PARRALEL WORLDS, DIFFERENT TIMELINES

AND PENCE IS THAT FUCKING KIDS FROM THE 90'S IN THAT AD WHO TALKED ABOUT TIME TRAVEL AND DOING IT WITH "SOMEONE ELSE" HAVING DONE IT ONCE BEFORE

HE'S THAT FUCKING KID

A bunch of unreleased Tesla notes, ideas, sketches, theories etc. was left to John Trump of MIT, Donald's uncle, after Tesla's passing. John pass on and Donald inherits those Tesla documents. All kinds of fun posting and theories stem from that, including time travel.

user in another thread mentioned its origin is likely the spanish motto.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_ultra_%28motto%29

either way, the memes are converging into something bigger.

we know its a spanish motto. why trump would have a spanish motto designed is what we're after

… wait fucking what.
GET READY FOR TESLA'S FREE ENERGY, OBELISKS, FLYING SHIT, AND A GOLDEN AGE OF PRECIOUS TECHNOLOGY

woo-woo related

Why do you think Trump is involved?
I think a Jewy ARG put together by Disney has anything to do with Trump though that Twitter account might.

I'm still trying to find out who that is in their picture.

Imagine this - I've been waiting to propose it:
What if the ayys/old ones/ETs/whatever all just look like pepe, and we've been primed to accept them by literally memeing them to the surface?

More like Trump just aligning the energies. Think meme magic.

That's the inverse plot of Childhood's End, where our fear of traditionally satanic looking demons was a premonition of the race that would destroy us.

What is the Mark 0 Project? Mark 10 Project? Something [ ] Project.

Oh, look.

They went back in time and fucking mapped Atlantis, the white homeland.

THIS IS NO LONGER FUNNY.

IT'S EUPHORIC, ECSTATIC AND NOW WE'RE ENTERING NIRVANA

I believe it's Mark 0.

PRAISE KEK

(checked)
Oh my.

Oh Jesus christ that first code. I know that tower.

It was in a dream. The tower was there, and I snuck in. It turned on, and it was So Impossibly Bright. Everything stretched, everything was infinite mirrors. Anons, I cannot stress how bright it was, there was another being there. It was like a technicolor dream of reflective light.

God the memory still makes me shake.

NEVER BELIEVE IT'S NOT SOOOO

WEW

What the fuck

God is here.

And by that, I mean the Outer gods are here.

And by that, I mean transcendent forms of life that exist on the higher levels of contact are finally entering our known space, atmophsere, geometry and we're in for the ride of becoming Kin (relative of blood) to them via means of that stuff in Bloodbonre.

Line your heads with fucking eyes boys, and unclock that pineal gland.

The Eye has opened.

MAGIC
A
G
I
C

Just gonna keep that shit around for a while:
archive.is/XhYt6

that is a good question. wikipedia says it was designed by an austrian architect, from vienna. btw that wiki page is already updated with the trump picture reference

im scared pol

Can someone post what your seeing so we can have it in the archive?

Reconquista?

This makes perfect sense.

tfw youll never cuddle her closely while she lulls you to sleep

Does anyone understand what she's saying?
What language is it?

HOLY FUCK, THAT TIME TRAVEL POST WAS NOT ONLY RIGHT, HEW HINTED US AT IT THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE

TRUMMPPPPP

Trump has to have an archive on this PlusUltraSociety website, there has to be an archive on at the very least John Trump who used to work at MIT.

Daily reminder meme magic has existed since the dawn of time. The Bible warns there's power in the tongue. Both the Torah and the Quran says there's life and death in words. Cultures from Africa to Asia and everywhere in between all have a saying similar to, "Speak of the devil." I realize now, all of humanity has been trying to enumerate the phenomenon known as meme magic, but all have lacked the power to do so until now. We are a globally connected hyperbrain of shitposters and our power is immeasurable.

DAILY REMINDER– PLEASE MEME RESPONSIBLY

what's this code at the top?

So… what the Hell is going on in this thread?

All Might is top tier.

The comments are wonderful, as always. :'^)

user if you see any black van, you only have about 30 seconds left to shitpost.

Shitposting about a Disney ran ARG.

I wish donald trump would wear a kek ring.

i'll keep an eye ou-

It's moarse. I don't know what it says tho.

This.

Ringo knows the deal.

probably morse

Thanks Don

Well I do know a story about someone throwing their eye down a well to see better.

okay Holla Forums, heres how it could go down
why don't you guess what happens next Holla Forums?

Domain Name: PLUSULTRASOCIETY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1903008967_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-01-31T03:17:08.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-02-15T02:20:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-15T02:20:56.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: NICK TIERCE
Registrant Organization: NICK TIERCE
Registrant Street: 1830 N HOLLYWOOD WAY
Registrant Street: UNIT C
Registrant City: BURBANK
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 91505
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9518161074
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */

Here's some symbolism that I'm very surprised nobody's picked up on yet.

At last I truly see.

You remember in Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, with that theme park ride that showed everyone a pure vision of the future? He was associated with Tesla and other groups because they used technologies that would have otherwise been subverted and hidden away pr destroyed by ((them)) and they showed most of it at a Disney fair, these are some of the letters involved on the prepping for that subject, you need to check the site for the rest, but consider that through memetics when Batman was running, as the Joker is a manifestation of the nasty Chaotic Evil tier Chaos, it represents ((Them)) and he's living in that nasty run down Future of tomorrow ride.

We're being brought back to that moment when that was about to cease to be a vision and become a reality, it will no longer be a dream held by nightmarish semitic filth.

lel

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
If this is the "tower" in question I've seen it in my dreams too, as a small toy that was hooked up to these orb-things and the closer you got the orbs to it the more pain it would cause you.
Someone told me it was a device for "mastery" and then I woke up.

Oh holy fuck, there's hidden text in the image, the marker didn't hide it completely, I only noticed because it's on the far side of my screen where the Gamma is higher.

ENHANCE!

its viral marketing for a movie called Tomorrowland.
tomorrowland. wikia. com /wiki/Thread:2732

Wait, is there a little frog on the branch that the eagle is perched on ?

kinda looks like a 4 leafed clover

Interesting dude
twitter.com/nickytea/with_replies

WAIT

TRUMP TOWER = THE TOWER

TAROT

FUCKING TAROT

TRUMPS TOWER ITSELF IS HIS FUCKING TIME MACHINE

THE SUITCASE IN THE PLANE SCENE REPRESENTS THE GIFT OF CIVILIZATION

Trump! Evoke Kek!

this is getting a little too esoteric for me lads

*fixed

Is this a map of Antarctica?

I think it's just for laffs. At most, it's a studio recruiting tool…

Never forget.
weather.com/news/news/chicago-trump-tower-lightning-illinois-primary

http:// spiritegg.com/the-incredible-connection-between-nikola-tesla-and-donald-trump/
http:// mysteriousearth.net/2016/12/12/the-incredible-connection-between-nikola-tesla-and-donald-trump/

YES*?*

No, that trump has some interesting ties with Tesla, then you see this Walt Disney movie talking about Tesla being apart of a secret society named the Plus Ultra. And now we have Plus Ultra written on the wall behind trump.

seems like gps, so i checked.
its only disneland california.

Wardenclyffe is one of their drop spots.

user PLEASE STAHP

I thought it had been torn down.

I'd hope so.
twitter. com/nickytea/status/796072231029776384

yuri bezmenov talks about successful subversion ending in us wanting alliance with the subverters because of how bad they've made our situation.

How do I not get my shit kicked in in this game? Bloodborne was fucking hard, barely made it to the first boss on the bridge

THE FUCK
DISNEYLAND
READ THE LETTER

Shows the difference between Jews and whites clear as crystal, Kikes can't help but brag and risk everything.

See second image in
Date is 1938.

topkek

fucking hell this is zero point energy isn't it?

What fucking orbs, I had a dream once with glowing white orbs coming too me and giving me instructions.

I felt like I failed them and their presences was calming but commanding.

makes sense..

JUIBLEX A SHIT

A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Pls. It just so happens that a bunch of different psyops converge here, making this a very interesting space to inhabit.

I'd say get good, but the game's abotu a race of beings that are on their way to Lovecraftian levels of Evolved WOKE and eldritch, but they got stuck because they couldn't figure out how to into "Fission" to become Great Old Ones Outright, and begin working their magic on thei unique demiplanes of existence, trying to breed with man, amongst other intrigues that affect the material plane.

Also, try to find the Hidden rune, you probably need to read some lovecraft beforehand though.

That, and focus on a build by reading how stuff works I guess, game works around Visceral, so you could work something like that.

The subverters were always jews. The fact that they acted through the soviet union during the time of Bezmenov shouldn't mean we should avoid a russo-American alliance. It's not like it would cause the US to absorb into Russia or anything.

ITS JUST A MARKETING ARG RETARDS
tomorrowlandtimes .com /p/the-optimist-tommorowland-arg-full-recap
tomorrowland .wikia. com /wiki/Plus_Ultra
disney. wikia. com/ wiki/Plus_Ultra

user!! You stupi.. Get back to sleep RIGHT NOW!!! you lazy bum…

All good info till

This is a now laughably outdated psyop designed to cover up some of the most damning and useful information from public awareness.

Thread theme

you can have white enemies too user

Only level 10 of his prestige class is shit, and it's technically one of the most east and neutral to enter, and combined with the Oozemaster Prc you can polymorph into a Gibbering mouther, can spawn infinite slime and have so many slime attacks it isn't even funny, and much, much more.

Meanwhile Zuggtmaggotry hasn't even made fucking Druidic Liches yet, used her spore to true mindcontrol fuckery, zombies, Spess orks or anything. shit/10

If anybody knows anything about this kinda thing please enlighten me or point me in a direction.

If I didn't see your previous posts I'd think you're Kieth Untermann

I've had weird dreams like that too. I think I once had some entities trying to teach me to play with one of these, only it was like, four dimensional so I had to do things in the future that would make the ball be where it needed to be in the past in order to complete it. I remember doing OK but not great. Sheesh, the standards.

kek, if only I had to do what you had too. Putting us in games/battles we didn't even ask for.

He speaks about how he got it for a fraction of it's price

Anons, I… AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's fan-fiction. Wew.

What does it mean?
Pic 1 - 40.745338-73.837613
Pic 2 - 33.810713-117.91883

huge me user

i had a dream i was inside a massive thing like that, the entire thing was moving around me and changing shape.

i just find it worrying that the enemy of the west for the last 90 years is suddenly looking like an ally to us.

OH SHIT

IT'S NOT A FUCKING TIME TRAVELLING TOWER

IT'S A FUCKING ZIGGURAT

FROM BEYOND NIGGA

FROM BEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODND

The world has changed, though.
They're stuck right in between the USA and China.
They're going to pick a side. Shouldn't it be our side?

NUQMMYDA

it gives GPS coordinates to disneyland >8824028
which makes sense as one of the accounts is all about walt disney and disneyland

this one was in the disney account but i dont know morse code

Yup, it's absolutely nothing else.

Notice how the vsse looks like laurels about to be put on his head, we got our Caesar

I love psyops so fucking much.

here>>8824172

It's made to be easily parsed.

I showed it here

but the new one doesnt make sense to me.

I get your suspicions. Trump's a smart guy and hasn't disappointed me, yet. He'll make the right call. also

I just don't know anymore.

MOTHERFUCKER DOES HAVE A TIME MACHINE

OMG this reminded me of a crazy fucking goddamn dream.

I was suspicious of a house in my childhood neighborhood, so when I thought the owners were away I broke in and started exploring it. It was bigger on the inside than the outside, and the aura of the house just got nastier and nastier. Then I ran into, like, one of Podesta's gang, and I turned and ran and tried to get out of the house, trying to remember its floorplan. But the house kept changing around me and the hallways would rotate and shit keeping me from reaching an exit. All the while, I was being chased by someone with some kind of weapon. I finally broke through to the garage and ran out of the side door, still being chased. The witch followed me out into the street a little of the way and then withdrew.

I called the cops, and Riot-chan and a couple others showed up. We went back into the house and found a basement, and it was huge, like, massive. And in all the cells there were screaming children, dying children, dead children. Thousands of them. We ended up fighting some giant demon and… fuck a ton of other shit happened in that dream. I can tell where all the influences came from (duh) but it was so lucid-seeming while it was happening.

If you didn't like that you'll fucking LOVE this next part.

spherebeingalliance.com/

I'm starting to suspect that some sort of higher power likes us for some reason.

This is some doctor strange, fighting on the astral plane shit.

YOG-SOTHOTH
YOG-SOTHOTH
YOG-SOTHOTH
YOG-SOTHOTH
YOG-SOTHOTH
YOG-SOTHOTHYOG-SOTHOTH

I swear, where the hell did Trump come from, this guy has got to be a Time Traveler or a fucking ayy.

Kennedy was assassinated one week later on the 22.
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Supposedly if you see the devil on DMT this is what he looks like.

I SPECIFICALLY REMEMBER SOMETHING LIKE THIS RELATED TO THE FUCKING TIME I VISITED THE TESLA MUSEUM IN CROATIA, TESLA HAD VISIONS AND SHIT SHOWING HIM SHIT HE MADE BEFORE HE MADE IT, THERE WAS A DIARY ENTRY OR SOMETHING RELATING TO A TOWER HE SAW IN A DREAM

WE FUCKING EXTRADIMENSIONAL TIME TRAVELERS NAO

Can you draw a line in google earth and see what it crosses?

Don't forget Tesla thought he was in telepathic communication with beings from space, I think he named either Venus or Mars.

i thought russia would be more likely to side with china than with the west.
who knows what goes on behind the scenes user, all i know is the bedrock of our society has been hollowed out and we have nothing to stand on and unite by.

that a corrupt ex-KGB dictator looks like a worthy ally only shows how bad our predicament is.

>>>/FRINGE/ OUT!

People have always said that too me and I have been telling people that since before I can remember talking.

Ever get that feeling you are part of a joke, at your expense and nobody is letting you in on it?

That's the RA collective bro, Venus is their home turf.

NOT YET
NOT BEFORE WE CRASH ANOTHER PLANE

Welcome to the party … we have such wonders to show you.

Sad!

Lol no. He is pure nightmare. The complete reverse of that. Also that's baphomet. I saw myself as baphomet once.

When I met pure evil on ayahuasca, I got PTSD, panic attacks and was attacked by evil spirits for over a month.

Don't fail us user, zoom as hard as you can!!!

If you recall that Druids take power from all aspects of nature, not just does and doves, the Walker in the Wastes will turn you into a Dry Lich at capstone. But if you want to dig really deep down, you can look up the Kaisharga, from the Dark Sun setting. The ritual to become one involves tending a plant for over 100 days that grows and ripens a fruit that is a pure connection to the Negative Energy Plane. If you can manage to finish the whole thing, you die and resurrect as a Lich. I'm not sure if they were ever ported to 3.5, but if you wanna get anal about RAW, anything from any edition that has an official conversion guide is legal. I know some Athas material got updates in semi-official material like the magazines. (Dungeon #110 had some Athas stuff, but not the Kaisharga.)

It's all moot, though, because the best lich variant is the Mindborn from Dreamscarred Press' Pathfinder Psionics supplements.

Can the janitors just remove this thread? It started with noticing plvs vltra on the wallpaper, went to irrelevant ARG, and now it's full on schizophreniac/DUDEWEEDLMAO-posting. Take it to /fringe/ and/or the /oven/. No fun allowed!

benis xD xD

This is far, far larger than the simple over throwing of Moloch…
sage for double posting

Pierre Gustave Toutant Beauregard

is my best guess.

I don't see why a shitty ARG can't be a message from Kek, we did fucking crash a plane through a Batman film, and win a presidental election through a frog image and repeating numbers.

I don't want screaming anime mans answers too anything.

Inauguration day incoming give us a bit of fun before that.

Great things often have ridiculous beginnings

It was very satisfying to see Moloch get his dick kicked in, though.

The orbs were tethered to the tower, they didn't really glow, they'd flicker - kind of like one of those fake Chrystal ball halloween decorations.
When you moved the orbs closer to the tower it would create pain in your body, thinking more on it I think whoever was "showing" me it in the dream wanted me to be able to touch the orbs to the tower and not feel pain, like to rise above human willpower or something.

Aliens are a recurring theme in my dreams, usually alien dreams have some kind of liquid element to them too, like I am swimming and some weird little guy with what look like fuckin' mario coins for eyes starts biting my ankles and shit. Every time I have them it feels almost gladiatorial.
One time I had a dream where I was on a space-ship and the aliens that were observing me were asexual(and I mean that in the fission sense not the dumblr sense) and would reproduce by pulling slugs out of their dicks.

inb4 trump sightings in ancient hieroglyphs.

magic?

Yep. For further information, read Philip K Dick's "How to Build a Universe that Doesn't Fall Apart Three Days Later," an excellent essay. Fiction writers often write out truths not currently conscious to human beings but which become obvious in retrospect.

Thread bonus: He talks a shitton about Disneyland, too.
downlode.org/Etext/how_to_build.html

Can you draw him, or post the closest approximation? Have the evil spirits sat on your chest as you sleep?

user don't fuck with me. . . Are you a coward? Please answer this truthfully

My greatest vice is sex and woman and the orbs wanted me too become "pure" again and give up sex and fapping etc.

user where the fuck did you get these codes?

A-user. The book open in my other tab just yonder is Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. I'm a wee bit scared now tbh fam.

Kek finds a way.

(Nice)

Towers with lightning. Our ancestors have been trying to meme this into reality for a long time. The trouble is, getting it right.

Aww mannnn

Addendum: Denizens of Dread also has the Elemental Lich, if you want to play the "Druid of Natural Forces" angle.

I'm trying to find a 3.x source on Kaisharga, but this stuff is poorly documented by the people who made it, nevermind the fans. They're also called Defiler Lich, if you want to look yourself.

It looked like boiling trypophobia with eyes and there was a really loud white noise. The demons did not sit on my chest, but they would reveal themselves when I would pay attention to subversive thoughts, and as I would fall asleep.

Never forget!!!

Those valves are amazing.

Tesla was on some R'lyeh level architectural structured thought, fucker must have smoked the Necomonicon with Kush like Old Man Henderson.

I already know about the Other Liches M8, I've been collection stuff on them. Shroomliches were stil la neat idea, and it sucks that mushroom bitch is too busy fighting Proxy-for-ivan-Ooze !notshoggoth and getting in Temple of Elemental Evil hinjinks to really parse out.

Also, the elemental Lich is associated with the manifestations of the Mists themselves by tying itself to the land.

The Defiler Lich is a Lich that avoid contact till demilichdom, because it's spells are powered By Geomancy, except taken to the most non-beneficial extreme, reducing flora and fauna to ash via spell level, and they went by another name in another plane.

There's Shadow Lichdom, which only exists in ones instace, and even a Mummified sort of Lich associated with a dead god (Nergal?) in NWN1

tomorrowland.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2732

Damn, there's so much to be read from that kind of description I have no clue where to begin. I usually don't dream–what is it that you and the other Seer user are doing to encourage the visions?

Trump is All Might CONFIRMED.

Holy shit.

You mean the Law of Ra stuff, right? I've read a bunch of that, and the Cassiopeans channeled texts. Like NDEs, it's the kind of thing I don't totally believe, but when you compare enough of them to each other, it's like you get a silhouette of understanding of what the phenomenon is really about, even if it remains beyond human comprehension. I don't know what kind of truth Ra is, but I never feel like I'm wasting my time with the material.

He studied under a Swami in india, and read the kybalion.

Well alright then. Thought I was gonna get to be the grizzled veteran on the topic for once.

Source on Shadow Lichdom?

why save the White South Africans by immigration and not deporting the shitskins?

The Transcendental Object at the End of Time

Yes I am a coward
I can relate to that because I had a lot of casual sex and it fucked my brain up in some way, I call it "spiritual contamination" and got the idea in my head that one of my girlfriends was host to a legion of demons that were trying to take me under their wing. It was really creepy and I ran away to go fuck the next skank.
I came to celibacy almost overnight and had a massive realization that sex can not only transfer bodily fluids but spiritual energy as well, I stopped drinking alcohol and doing drugs and quit fucking everything I perceived as vice "cold-turkey" and had a lot of really nebulous ideas about homesteading, the internet as a living being, and urban plight.
People started treating me differently too, I became the guy drinking distilled water and contemplating shit while carrying on small-talk convos when everyone else was drinking and fucking(college town). People got jealous, they started seeing me as something impure and I started realizing that the concept of purity had been inverted(this can be seen with the whole TRS debacle and "purity spirals" too) and society at large hated real purity, and the more pure you got the worse people would treat you.
Then I went full christfag and hooved it to a monastery in Michigan where I spent a week before deciding I didn't want to be there - it was too cult-like - and went back home.

Holy fuck I just realized that the Tower is the 16th card of the Trump set. My god, it never ends.

I get a different one, near Queens Museum (I am in Spain).

I'm allowed to listen to YouTube lectures at work, and I think I've listened to pretty much everything Terrence McKenna ever said, eh heh. This thread is a hilarious clusterfuck of total nonsense and convergent psychic evolution.

Seriously, I'm the only one of us faggots who noticed this?

get on our level bro

machine elves brah

Can we get some of those German waffen elves to make sturmgehwers for everyone?

Try the Dot Dash keyboard for Android.

not his user but this is the best my non shoop hands can do, I have someone who is much better working on it.

That vision came from Ayahuasca. It was in 2013, and I was browsing Holla Forums right around the time Best Korea was sperging out. The thing about Ayahuasca is that you can ask it for what you want before a trip, and I was going through some rough times, so I asked for two things: I wanted to experience the death trip, and I wanted to become a good person.

When the trip began, it was tied to the happening threads on Holla Forums, and I saw the happening begin, my family pale faced at the table in my home, nightmares on tv, and then me getting on a train to go to the front lines. That's when the death trip started, and I faced my own death and the ideas I had regarding it. All of this was happening under the specter of that evil being, and the trip just went on and on. It was unraveling concepts and experiences and shit. That's when I realized the evils of being a leftists, but it took me a full year to digest the experience and become right wing at a conscious level.

man these loss edits are getting esoteric

the resonant frequency of the earth is the same frequency as human brain waves
the number of humans on the planet is rapidly approaching the number of neurons in the human brain
it is beginning

If we're going to kick the hornet's nest, why don't we see what we can really do?

Tavistock

May Kek forever bless your family and friend's family user.

And saved, will do my best to follow suit. I'll wade through a river of libtard shit to find more knowledge if I have to.

TAVISTOCK
XKEYSCORE
PRISIM
GOVERNMENT-FUNDED NEURAL NETWORK

user how the fuck are you doing this?

im just a shitposter with dank memes. This wizardy level is too much. I dont even know what to do with this knowledge and power

enjoy the rest of the thread :^)
also:
scottish rite, york rite, jahbulon, G.A.O.T.U, fraternal order of police, black masonic police.

GATE behavioral modification gifted students
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they realized that we are watching them through the machines that they developed to watch us.

I think the third might be "the city" and the 4th to be ???? Signal ?????

I don't think they really had any idea what they were getting into when they started this tbh.

as in Gifted And Talented Education? That was all behavior modification? For what purpose.
or are you referring to something I am completely unaware of, in that case redpill me on X

GATE ARCHIVES:

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

warning: contains autism

Let's start with the red tie. He is asserting dominance and power. He only wears blue when people are pissed at him.

The clean desk means something. I have seen Silicon Valley guys always do this when pix are taken for a magazine. Not sure why.

The eagle tilts up and has wings spread. This is to symbolize ascension of America.

Any more?

This is now the National Socialist timeline. Maybe they saw it coming, and thought they could stop it. This is our universe now.

They decided that the occult was bullshit, magic was just science and perception being altered and oh shit, all of these people we rule over are fucking retards.
this is creeping me out lad, I feel like I have read this before but I've never even heard of GATE threads. That wording, "pointless rituals by an unknown group of dead cultists"
what the fuck

I think the clean desk means you or the situation has his full attention. His desk is literally cleared of distractions. He is fully engaged, and results will be directly forthcoming.

It's the subconscious equivalent of a big [TARGET LOCKED] indicator.

that guy who faps to tiles must be losing his mind at this picture

its being reconstructed. I would know, I helped fund some of it.

oh my god i'm dying

Maybe, but for some reason I get the impression they were genuinely surprised.

Shitty scavenger bird. Ben Franklin was right… national bird should have been the noble Turkey.

Excellent news user! I-is is being reconstructed for use or just as a museum or something?

Meant for

8ch just took on a whole new dimension. This place was destined to be a place of infinite regeneration. (Also 88 at the beginning of these posts all checked)

I fucking give up, I can't link posts today.

I only laugh about once every two months.

Good God i'm getting some genuine laughter out of this.

10/10 you crazy weird beautiful user.

We're fixing the past. Get in, motherfucker, there's no time to explain.

kill yourself pacifist

there's a lot of strange things we uncovered in the GATE threads, hopefully some other GATE posters pop in and elaborate a bit

You don't have to ask me twice.

WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT ABOUT THE INTERSECTION OF AVENUE OF COMMERCE AND PROMENADE OF INDUSTRY IN FLUSHING MEADOWS PARK?

I was in it fifth and six grade. Fourth grade we did oceanographic research, fifth we spent a week at the Air and Space Museum incidentally, I'm no longer welcome in the Air and Space Museum. They tried to teach us basic orbital mechanics, and we fired off model rockets on the beach. But the whole thing was also tied to counseling sessions I can't really remember. I think the Office of Naval Intelligence tried to recruit me in high school. Believe it or not I'm still somewhat glad I didn't participate. I don't like the idea of drawing up lists of Iraqi factories for the NeoCons to bomb.

THE TOP OF THE PAGE IS MORSE CODE FOR GPS COORDINATES

4 0 . 7 4 5 3 3 8 - 7 3 . 8 3 7 6 1 3

ITS A DIRT MOUND AT A VERY CURIOUS INTERSECTION IN FLUSHING MEADOWS PARK IN NEW YORK

Almost time to unleash our full power.

I just noticed that too. I think it is a frog

SMILEY FUCK OFF REEEEEEE

why the fuck didn't he says he spilled some food or something? fucking mayo, salad. dressing. fucking anything!

I call bullshit on that pasta. it's too dumb to be real.

GET YOUR GEARS SPINNING LADS

still haven't found anymore codes for the site. The last one was found out in may of 2015 as the most recent.

Can't be bothered reading full thread but isn't this a bad thing? It just sounds like more globalism.

Holy shit do I ever see what you did there.

Eagles are not in any way combative hunters, again… shitty scavenger bird. Owls, for example, are better than eagles at everything eagles wish they were good at.

PRAISE KEK

Photocopiers tend to see a little contrast between different inks which one can bring out with Gimp or Pshop. I'm seeing "The City", "??ories Project" "The City at" "?????Signal?????" ???super????" "Mark 0 Project"
I have crap eyes for this stuff, someone with better vision please have a whack at this.

(checked)
Studying up on his foes and creating good goy posturing in the same stroke.

It really wasn't a joke…..

Palm Beach county, FL has one of the highest jew populations in the US (something like 50 percent), not surprising that the directory has a menorah.

On further review I'm going to say second to last one is late-upper something

Reaching leftist level mental gymnastics here.

So far its designated as a museum dedicated to Tesla however (finances willing) it is being planned to be restored to "original working condition" however there are a few issues.

stories, the word is stories
(although it looks like Florida projects if you ask me)

I'm not sure whose pranks are getting out of hand faster - ours, or the CIA's.

Eagles fly at higher altitudes than owls.

OH FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!
MEME MAGIC NEVER STOPS

However, the correspondence with All Might would suggest that Trump has a serious weakness he's hiding because he knows he needs to be strong for the people. Also, that he has a secret protege.

It's a possibility tbh. After looking into Antarctica colonies owned by the British, it's quite possible it's location is on the horn of Antarctica after looking through (goog) maps. Look for that little horn jutting outward. This is merely a guess though.

Plus ultra is the motto from spain, the entire resort is spanish themed.

You're retarded but that's ok, as long as you're not a ((()))

Looks pretty illegible to me honestly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower
wew lads

\

Disney stuff is always like that. When they're working on a ride, or *land, or movie, or something like that, they go apeshit with supplementary material and fluff.
t. guy who had year passes to Disneyland for much of his childhood and an ex whose dad was a ride engineer

Can anyone decipher Morse code? This is an image at the top of the site.

see

Nevermind, did it myself and got this:

It amuses me how there's just something about Holla Forums's mindset that forces us to want to dive in and investigate it. We would end up cracking the code and thinking we saved the world but we just completed the ARG some guy wrote for Disney.

Old people playing at running the world…

They reference this in the movie actuallliee

I downloaded all images from the site and I got these here. Check the file names, these are how they downloaded

Solve et coagula. If nothing else, it's shiny thing to add to Holla Forums's collection of trinkets, treasures, and tesseracts. You never know which unidentifiable part in a broken children's toy will be the one that precisely bridges the hyperdrive coil of a starship.

BEST TIMELINE

I liked the movie, shame the actual was so dull after all the heavy advertising done by it. Is it getting a sequel?

Plus ultra is the opposite of "non plus ultra". The latter phrase represents humility and staying within known boundaries, from Hellenic society.
Plus ultra came in reaction to the latter phrase. It basically therefore means "fuck it no brakes".

What a (((coincidence))) that the CIA "leaked" files testing people for superpowers for decades.

Notice how the tiles directly behind the God Emperor, where there would be six-pointed stars, they're all broken! Look at the inset blue half-stars.

Israel confirmed for rekt!

The coordinates are LAT 40.745338, LON -73.837613; something there must say what password is needed at PlusUltraSociety .com

i don't see any six pointed stars

Were they trying to unravel meme magic? I fin it funny that this is a new thing since it has been known for decades, though maybe this is the first time they are officially commenting on it. I always assumed they fessed up to it some time ago.

But we already know the codes
Unless there are more codes

Searching for those coords leads to the @StopPlusUltra
twitter account.

It's morse code.

Gives a dash character and a series of numbers:

It looked a bit like the numbers on the GPS in my car, so on the off chance that I'm right, I typed them into google maps.

Pic related is what I got.

Some spot by a lake.

Lying kike infowars thread

Yeah, there's actually two sets of coordinates.
First:

Second:

They lead, respectively, to Queens County, New York, and Orange County, California, Disneyland.

Yeah, you beat me to it. Openstreetmap wasn't loading for me.

While "Plus ultra" refers to the political ambition of world power after the European discovery of the Americas by Christopher Columbus, "Non plus ultra" got the meaning of "Nothing better" (top notch, unbeatable) in a common sense.

^ thats the source for my claim about plus ultra, you massive degenerate kike shill.

The twitter account looks like viral marketing or something for Tomorrowland. Last post Feb 2015.
imdb.com/title/tt1964418/

To be fair, you can do better at proving you're not a kike than referencing the Kikepedia. On the other hand, you're a
replying to a
so I'm just gonna mark this whole frame as a lel.

fuck off nigger. lurk the thread before spurging.

something is spelled out in the hedges? and is that a hammer and sickle above it, and above that a globe (the world)?

I'll fix that

the E is even more obvious than that, i didn't notice

Sperk this thread before lerging. I actually sent the guy behind the ARG a Tweet about Nazis being disappointed because we thought for a minute the Hyperborean UFOs were coming to save us. He liked my tweet. Then I sent him a link to this thread. He unliked my tweet. I am not unamused.

I'm surprised nobody checked these dubs

Am I the only one that noticed what looks to be Amelia Earhart in the last series of N. Teslas pic groups and the very fucking FIRST picture of the Walt Disney picture group beneath it? Nothing is a coincidence I believe.

Also, there is some interesting symbolism in those book page caps in Walts set as well. Maybe I am going insane but 'Green Chrysalis' (chans/kek) soaring into the 'air waves' (internet) to fight the 'yellow incubus' (yellow star of david). And isn't one of the old slang terms for yids also mongolian because of their slanted forheads of the pure breed yids? Would make sense as symbolism for the part where americas are held under their sway and controlled the major cities while ignoring the rest of the nation.

The shit someone put into this, it just screams connect the dots please. I am not so good at it tho so maybe other anons?

Are you blind, son?

Praised

Across from the globe is that lake which resembles an eclipse in progress or a view of the world when looked at from the moon. See the sun in the center?

i see it now. i only saw 8 pointed before
praise kek

Found another six pointed star for you mate.

1964 world's fair was held at this park

I don't feel like wasting my time on some ARG bs so here's a map.

I know I'm late but here you go.

all the jew stars are broken. love it.

The coordinates are somewhere in the circle on this map. and check out that tower

map of the 1964 fair. can click on each building for it's infos. nywf64.com/maps01.shtml

archive.constantcontact.com/fs186/1103027403968/archive/1114919822754.html

historicist.info/america/unclean.htm

mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2012/11/29/frogs-frogs-frogs/

At Shoreham, Nikola Tesla built the Wardenclyffe Tower, which was dismantled in 1917

Are we winning yet?

Actually, look slightly more down. Pepsi-Cola. It's the coordinates to the picture on the website.

Discharges, random fires, or… that other thing?

lel. Great thread, brother. How fare you since our last encounter? Hope all has been well.
This talk of Antarctica reminds me of this omen I channelled during the summer. Maybe it's a older view on Antarctica during the Golden Age.
Thoughts, anons?

You caught me just in time for bed. You can always email me, though. I guess I'd say that what we have to remember is that we have a nostalgia for the future that's just as strong as our nostalgia for the past. We have to constantly invent a new identity. We have to take into account what we know, and what we want, to forge a unity that can advance through a particularly hostile world. I don't think this place is the default environment for sentient beings. This is the hottest, sharpest, bleeding edge. There is almost no such thing as failure here. The only failure that exists is failure that is deliberately, obsessively sought out. This is a world that's graded on a curve so hard that a D- is equivalent to a B+ by almost any other standard. So have motherfucking ass pride in how far you've come, because we've carried a bright strange banner into territory no-one even believed existed.

What was showcased here? I can't find any images for it. What do the different countries mean?

Aside from that, check out this 1964 Pepsi commercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=b8StP2bPxIE

Notice the emphasis?

thenarrowgateweb.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/magnetism-teslas-key-to-the-universe/

w u t

steins gate is opening

cds.cern.ch/record/1288318/linkbacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatkona

bunch of weird toys, ethnic to each culture for it's own exhibits perhaps? for a boat ride for the viewers . Each country depicting it's own showcase. I fail to see how it even relates to pepsi at all is the funny part. It does promote globalism though as it being a UNICEF pavilion. this site has one of those click to access next pages. nywf64.com/pepsi04.shtmlhttp://nywf64.com/pepsi04.shtml

Shit left out the negative. And it's already been discovered that its the pepsico place. Oh

There is a theory, which is not entirely unplausible, that the reason he is the angry leader of angry populism is in large part motivated by his darling daughter's conversion to Talmudic Judaism, user.

interesting but what does it all mean?

Isnt there a museum of kek in Croatia as well?

Remember that Globalism isn't inherently wrong, it's just that what it has come to be defined as and the way it is currently manifesting is definitely wrong.

Fuck if I know. CERN is using swastika shaped metamaterials to do crazy shit? Symbols have some sort of power beyond that which we understand? I'm as lost as you are.

HEY FAGGOTS
disney.wikia.com/wiki/Plus_Ultra

It's fucking nothing
It's viral marketing for Tomorrowland
Look at the fucking logo

will do more research thanks for sharing those links

checked

L.O.L…. In your opinion, user. In your opinion it isn't all-the-way wrong.

White Globalism with inherent checkers for non-aggression or intervention, and based on a common sense of autonomy and nobility rather than capitalist trade would not be a bad kind of globalism. Think the Empire of Man in Warhammer 40k.

britannica.com/topic/Tower-of-Babel#ref108525

This ties it back to the tower. Interesting.

Are you niggers seriously mixing nordfaggotry with kemiam shit?

pls go back

how new are you?

So Tomorrowland sequel confirmed?

Old enough to know that shit isn't a kemian symbol and that Kek predates nordfaggot runes by almost 3000 years

Fucking retards…

ummm.. my thread is for Kekians only… *akward silence*

I was looking into it and this is most likely true.

Nevertheless, (((they))) own Hollywood. I say we don't let it stop us from discovering stuff.

This story alone is crazy enough - why would they include something so 'racist' in an ARG surrounding a kid's movie?

Beyond symbolism, it's a beautiful estate. It was actually government property once, foreshadowingly a presidential resort. Trump got a great deal on the place, and devoted huge efforts to making every detail perfect, including on the pool, even though he's not a big fan of lounging around.

I have been idling in Holla Forums too long, saw that as damn dildo, lol

lol, well don't be surprised but it already got noticed by the nips, but then they've been stupidly MAGA for awhile, I don't know why but even during the primaries when there were doubters they were full bore on it.
oh and obanga was a 1984 style war is peace type
And Bush Jr. was pushed around by all the characters in Baki the grappler, kek.
Also the shotaphile yaoi paddle bitches went bonkers for Barron.

That's kinda of low energy buddy, but that's alright, try again next time!

SHADILAY KEK

Here is more confirmation that it is a marketing stunt. Pic was in the site
tomorrowland.wikia.com/wiki/A_History_Of_Tomorrow

the link i gave is indeed marketing, which i didnt know at the time. but the act remains trump has the motto behind him in the pic, and its not in spanish…

Jesus was against the Zealots.

Hol up nigga, didn't the Roman guy in charge say "eh, whatever, you faggots deal with this"?
Wasn't it the crowd of jews that proclaimed christ's sentence?
Not even a christian, but the way the tale is written it doesn't sound like Rome was very worried about him.

ayyyy
if you wanna see some real kooky shit, while looking for the barron image I found out the meme magic stretches all the way back to nordfaggotry in 1990s france!
heavymetal.com/news/president-elect-donald-trump-as-foretold-in-a-1990-heavy-metal-story/
also note in second pic
>Have a hat

Think back to pre-NAFTA, no, more like pre-Clinton even, it looked like everyone that wasn't a dirty commie was eventually going to be able to have a US/EU-tier living standard. Hell, Philippines came a long ways towards that from being a nation of silly coconut-tree-climbing-canoe-floating rope-wearers (literally, it was used as clothing). Now even in spite of the endless string of corruption since the world war they're the best to go to for lasers n shit.
Then there's Tonga which is pretty modern despite not yielding an inch on its monarchy.
And Nigeria had just launched its first satellite. (unfortunately groids gotta groid, and so they willingly submitted to degeneracy rather than do anything sane with that technology)
70s era on after the hippies were squashed finally, drugs and crime was rampant, but so was FREEDOM and the common folk ruled the airwaves and it was common to tell speech policers to fuck themselves with a rake. And practically every movie put out, black or white, involved shooting up (((Drug smuggling businessmen))). But alas, vigilance was never the strong suit of the decadent, and it was stolen away beneath their feet in the corporate merger frenzy of the early 90s, which just so happened to coincide with the final university conquests. The generation immediately after the boomers would have a rude awakening pretty soon.
Of course as we know now, there were always forces 'behind the scenes' looking to upend this, oftentimes the CIA doing worse than even ((OUR GREATEST ALLY)), but back then ignorance was truly bliss. Your average person on the street was obscenely optimistic about the way forwards, even amidst the corporate collapses that ought to have been dire warning.

The fact is in Latin, and the age of the estate shows that the tweet still has memetic connotations. That, along with the repeating digits in this thread say that there is something here. Why not dig?

(chegged :DDDD)
underchecked benis

lets do this

Okay faggots, I'll let you in on a secret. Gather 'round. There is an alternate history of the Americas. One the Jews want to erase.

As you probably know, the Jews "own" literally everyone. They have private exchanges were they buy and see people. Everyone has a price and a place in a hierarchy based on who owns you.

So they own you and I… along with every Brit, American, Arab, and Israeli. But I've heard that they don't own a few remaining people. These are the nomadic descendants of the Druids (I call them Sword Swingers (SS)).

They're the ultimate badasses and have all the master keys for all the defense systems. Whatever they say and decide is what goes. They've kept this shitberg called humanity afloat for millennia when most leaders just want to kill everyone else.

The Jews are constantly putting hidden references to them in their media, as if to announce they control them. But the truth is the Druids/SS control us and it's the reason an ICBM hasn't gone through your roof despite dumb nigs like Obama constantly wanting to launch them.

Hopefully Trump appreciates those peoples and is offering his support with this image. Or maybe (like the Jews) is announcing that he too knows of their existence.

Rumor is they were here before Columbus and when you see "plvs vltra" it's a hint that they've been in the vicinity.

geg

On my phone so I have limited image editing capabilities so here's what I got from this.

Also, that's not "THE CIA" at the top, thats "The City".

Other than the mysterious Mark 0 projects, this seems to be nothing

What the hell is going on in this thread???

i have no idea but i will pretend i do.

yeees yeeees donalt trump is cool yes yes

You idiots are seeing trees but not the forest.
Look at the relief of the tiles. He's basically sitting on a throne.
There is a flower vase DIRECTLY above his head. A laurel wreath?

The first important symbol is the roman aquila sitting on a golden branch that is rooted in marble. IT'S NOT EVEN THE AMERICAN BALD EAGLE. IT'S A SYMBOL OF ROME.
Second also important symbol is the Plvs Vltra. As other anons said, it means "Further beyond". The motto was used by spain and the HRE, BOT CLAIMING TO BE THE SUCCESSORS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. Spain even built their empire with the motto in mind.
He might be implying on space exploration.
self.gutenberg.org/articles/eng/Plus_Ultra_(motto)

Trump's also a lot whiter than usual. He doesn't have that tan anymore.

I don't know about the tile symbology but I'll try to scan the knot symbolism.

It's happening user.

WE GALACTIC REICH NAO

THE JEW FEARS THE AWOO

Must be on payroll if your willing to waste the time to make that image

Don't worry lad , we have ironforge to build.

Don't be autistic.

Yeah there were Disney talk in the site

Project little man

Flushing meadows

Letter from Walt Disney

Waste of time!

2e, Ravenloft Book of Shadows, a netbook.

There was also spontaneous Lichdom in 1e, and what's considered half lichdom, shown in the Lich Monster class template in 3.5 when one is halfway through the transformation, also shown with Kharlat Jhareg in NWN1.

I think there was another type of Lich in NWN 2, but I've not explored that alley yet, and Psionic Lichdom which was in 2e, but it wasn't forwarded, and technically, Pathfinder did the placement of the phylactery better, though not the actual construction of the object.

The shadow lich was primarily the most interesting because it showed the possibility of other forms of Lichdom tied to elemental sources via a same methological connection which was very prevelant in 2e and 3.5 with the plane of negative energy, they'd still be creatures of negative energy, but they'd benfit from an additional connection to another plane from what was initially an apothesis of sorts.

We also had Vassaliches, made from the liquified bone marrow of Liches, which were similar to Lichthralls, though it was more efficient, and didn't require relinquishing one's phylactery to form one, and they're obidient as you're the one who levels them up.

Then there's the three uses of powers mentioned in VR's guide as a demilich to consider, and the 1 Demilich power that went forgotten shown to be used by Kangaxx and a Lich in the canon forgotten realms comics, (Using a headless corpse as a puppet)

It's fucking Pence.

Checked

Do you think the Don ever looks in the mirror and say:
How the fuck can I be so successful at everything I do?
Everything the Don touches, turns to gold

Wtf is going on

If you look at the Mar-a-lago the entire estate is decorated with that spanish type coat of arms.

Guessing it's just a spanish theme for the building.

Nothing to see here really. Focus on important things.

my 2 cents:

stopplusultra.com/what-is-plus-ultra/

pic related

they didnt take me at art school

"Contemporary Members:

“Wallace”
– Alias of “Disney Cartographer” Plus Ultra member supervising “The Optimist” recruitment campaign."

so there's the link to that "optimist we are looking for" theme

twitter .com/dcartography

'I make art inspired by the past, future and what could have been at Disneyland. I am a fictional character, play along at optimist.[breakinglink]disney.com'

the optimist site on disney.com where "wallace" links to shows pic related

WEW

Oh yeah, I remember that thread. Darn thing dropped off before I found a pic of his old head of security, it was pretty freaky
He's literally Trump and Pence fused together
What're the odds that the winner of the primary picks some rando governor from Indiana with all these possible choices from both the primaries and his own campaign and other big names floating around that looks like he completes the other half of this guy?
Frank Argenbright, they got to know each other when he saved that farm down in Georgia
Also marks a second connection to the Bushes, he was singled out and bankrupted bearing sole responsibility for 9/11 by the commission, it's not just for the towers he beat Yeb up first over
…and tried to kill himself in his own suite after he went from 3Bs to zip in a single night, but the sleepless emprah found him hanging
there was a book written about it that was "mysteriously" pulled from Amazon and all reviews deleted after Guacman dropped out of the primary amazon.com/Scapegoat-story-American-blamed-travel/dp/B000UF9HK4/ have you ever seen an Amazon entry anywhere this fucking blank? Also, even used copy listings junked. Pretty unusual for anything related to 9/11 to not have anyone trying to sell a copy, eh?
excerpted section from it here: worldhistory.biz/sundries/37425-efforts-to-make-the-screeners-the-scapegoat-for-the-events-of-september-11.html archive.is/aS5Fz any wonder why the Bushes were so afraid of him winning? Clever, disguising their attempt to cover-up a treasonous pseudo-socialist powergrab as 'concerned patriotism.' We came pretty close to having a dual-family oligarchy between them and the Clintons. If too much resistance rises to re-opening it, expect him to quietly render the lot of them penniless.
yea, surprise surprise, that means Obama actually was a mistake. He successfully pulled off what Sanders tried with the assistance of the race card, the pied piper running away with all the goods, but being from Chicago was a cheap as fuck buyout. No wonder killary was so pissed the whole election, her crown was already stolen from her once!

probably generic comment in page source of optimist.disney .com

"
"We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and
doing new things, because we're curious …
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Walt Disney

→"

== >It's the OGTOAD

strangley the twitter here:

is from 2013 while whois gives creation date 2015 for the site that links to it

Raw WHOIS Record

Domain Name: STOPPLUSULTRA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1903202447_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2016-01-15T21:50:23.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-02-15T20:24:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-15T20:24:25.00Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: NICK TIERCE
Registrant Organization: NICK TIERCE
Registrant Street: 1830 N HOLLYWOOD WAY
Registrant Street: UNIT C
Registrant City: BURBANK
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 91505
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9518161074
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: NICK TIERCE
Admin Organization: NICK TIERCE
Admin Street: 1830 N HOLLYWOOD WAY
Admin Street: UNIT C
Admin City: BURBANK
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 91505
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9518161074
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.5555555555
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: NICK TIERCE
Tech Organization: NICK TIERCE
Tech Street: 1830 N HOLLYWOOD WAY
Tech Street: UNIT C
Tech City: BURBANK
Tech State/Province: CA
Tech Postal Code: 91505
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.9518161074
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.5555555555
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.BLUEHOST.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-01-15T21:50:23.00Z

somehow whois.com seems to think different of the site than the other whois services:

Domain Name: STOPPLUSULTRA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1903202447_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2015-02-15T12:24:27.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-02-15T20:24:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-15T20:24:00.00Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED

then there is this guy /w 30k tweets in less than a year:

https:// twitter.com/PlusUltraHQ

*less than 2 years

A lion amongst the wolves amongst the sheep, if you will.

Might be young Barron, tough.

To be fair, it was an excuse to have another one of these threads.

Try harder d&C shill

Yeah, because it was whoisguard

Lookup Nick Tierce on youtube, he has a stopplusultra video. This is clearly a web designer trying to do some viral marketing

youtube.com/embed/5GXdc6kIwlc

It's an ARG

It's not a bald eagle. It's a piebald eagle. That means "crowned in White". This is an allusion that the US was to be always headed by and for Whites.

My dick flies at a higher altitude than yours.

Looks like the symbol of Eternity…
Also, PLUS ULTRA is a reference to the Americas

Does it mean America will be the eternal Reich?

THIS IS THE BEST UNIVERSE I'VE EVER BEEN IN

HIGH ENERGY THREAD

She's on youtube, her name is Jenna or something like that. Don't think she's saying anything in particular, it's just a cattle call.

Tope jej

this wonderful sound made me smile like a retard and almost tear up at work

Guys. The 8 pointed star is the symbol of Ishtar.

GATE user here, I still haven't read through threads 4 and 5 if somebody could post the archive that would be fantastic, but some of the things we found were pretty fucking bizarre.
- One of the individuals responsible for driving what led into "superkids" research read: GATE predecessor was Andrija Puharich, he's a whole can of worms himself.

https ://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4599 < This has a whole wealth of information, this is just Puharich's node.
https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrija_Puharich

If any of you are familiar with Fort Detrick at all, it is the headquarters of USAMRIID, or the "United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases."
I'll let you figure out how fucky that is.
Edgewood Arsenal was implicated in large-scale human experimentation.

cont., give me a couple minutes.

Oh, forgot to post

It's a good reminder of what we're fighting for. Not women, but for the most beautiful, powerful, and wise race this world has ever seen. For our bloodlines, our ancestors and our descendants.

Link pls.

Never mind Im retarded I see them.

Got you covered user.

I remember that kike used to have some shitty psychic talent show over here.
Whats his deal?

Fuck Nevermind, already had it.

Meanwhile, on the east coast, Tannenbaum makes considerable leaps in establishing gifted education, inventing the "sea star model of giftedness". Tannenbaum is a name commonly associated with kikes, and there was other research into superkids being done in New York, likely related.
http ://cateringforgifted.wikispaces.com/Tannenbaum%27s+%27Sea+star%27+model+of+giftedness

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_H._Breen
This man took considerable part in that other research, while simultaneously being a writer promoting NAMBLA and convicted sex offender who had a penchant for young boys, who, unnervingly enough, were one of the groups superkids research was focused on.

I know everything I'm posting so far is fairly disconnected, I'm just trying to show how fucky GATE research has been in so many posts while trying to summarize what was dug up in entire threads.

Something else interesting is that Sandia Laboratories, a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, was doing even more research into gifted children. One of the things that really stood out to me is that Sandia is one of those incredibly vague contractors, there's next to zero information on their site on what they actually do, just that they're a set of research laboratories contracted under LM.
Apparently Jack Sarfatti was one such individual approached by Sandia, but this is where things get more foggy and "allegedly" starts to pop up a lot.

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sarfatti

What ended up really standing out to me, however, is that one of the things Lockheed has been investing in recently is quantum computing.
http ://www.dwavesys.com/press-releases/d-wave-systems-announces-multi-year-agreement-lockheed-martin

The thing about digging for this shit is that it's so nebulous and spread out, that it's hard to compile any kind of condensed information on it, like how we were able to in the Pizzagate threads. There's no single smoking gun, it's more like there's a smell of sulfur, a lot of bodies, and all the bullets have been excised.

And to be honest? This is just the edge of the rabbit hole with this shit.

Again, would really appreciate if anybody else has the archive.is links of the gate threads, my other computer with those is dead for now.

He was one of the core people in the New Age movement, which honestly is a massive psy-op with two purposes. One, to funnel any alternative thought into a molten crack pot of vagueness and general bullshit, with some cults tossed in. Two, to discredit "conspiracy theories" of psychological research by appearing utterly absurd themselves.
It was also incredibly useful as a recruiting tool for MK-ULTRA studies, people invested into new age thought were all too eager to pop acid by any means necessary.

This is the institute that Walter Breen was funneling kids through, and more or less acted as a processing school for potential "superkids" candidates, at least as far as I can tell.

http ://www.esalen.org/
https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esalen_Institute

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Potential_Movement

Again, this ties back to Puharich; if you look at the webbrain link earlier, you see that he ties directly back into Esalen, both individually and through Uri Geller, being significant proponents of the same movement.

It's just one giant fucking mess.

Oh, I'm retarded.

This is in essence of what montalk.net/ was, another truth seeker fallen down the cosmic rabbit hole trying to make sense of everything.

I've read all of it, and it was extremely insightful, quite efficient in terms of words needed to convey complex concepts, well reasoned, and also internally consistent with many many other philosophies. I would highly recommend it. For the more history oriented person Gnosis is a good starting point, if you're more mystically inclined there are metaphysics & matrix sections about the mechanism thereof.

The very divinity within us is awakening, remember anons the power of a god comes with awful consequences, for good or for bad. Meme responsibly, create with virtue, live with honor.

THE TRUTH SETS US FREE!

israel.jpg

israel.jpg

israel.jpg

The goddess of sex and war is coming lol

tomorrowland seems be based off of some capsule they found that belonged to Walt Disney which was filled this some interesting items.

This, read between the lines and follow the white rabbit sequential integers.

Trump confirmed emperor of the 4th roman empire/4th reich.

Time traveling Trump confirmed.

Trump confirmed manifestation of divine power

We are all awakening psychics, shamans, sorcers, & wizards, our very warrior spirit, even despite the unconsciousness of sleep we can not deny the virtue, the nobility of our soul, we can not give up, we never shall lay down our swords.

More time traveling.

Keep digging!

This… I'm nearly in tears, her voice hauntingly beautiful. This is what we are fighting to preserve anons.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD

AGAIN. RETARDS. LISTEN. CAREFULLY.

Your life is an ARG. An ARG has been constructed for the United States and Trump specifically.

Both you and Trump are running around trying to "figure stuff out" when the truth is manipulated as you search (see pic). Believing in a secret society with secret magic or secret symbol is just submitting to another ARG and chasing your tail.

Step back for a second and THINK.

Oops wrong picture. The secrets you seek are in this photo.

Search for hidden symbolism and get back to me. I'll "fill you in" as you find them.

What time do I tune in?

Are there hidden messages in the compression artifacts or other stenography?

Other than "GOY ARE FUCKED" repeating.

I see that everywhere these days… odd.

Heil.

SEIG HEIL

Desperate.
Your turn.

Her name is Joanna Jinton. Look her up on jewtube

I'm getting the tingles man, you're on to something pic related

WED4221964-Walt Disney
NT7141903-Nikola Tesla
W08102013-Wallace
RB10311966-Ray Bradbury
CM06231952-Carlos Moreau
ETERNALOPTIMIST-Final Interview

Source: tomorrowland.wikia. com/wiki/Thread:2732

Trumps power levels are destroying scouters all over the universe.