Based Nikki

Trump's pick for UN Ambassador Nikki "the Holocaust didn't happen but it will" said on Wednesday she is committed to the bipartisan consensus in the U.S. against Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
Appearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for her first confirmation hearing, Haley, the Republican governor of South Carolina, was asked during the hearing about Israel. Though she supports relocating the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, as Trump suggested he will do, Haley noted she is also a proponent of the two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, saying she understands how settlements "can hinder peace."

ANUDDA SHOAH

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.765916
archive.is/mqbNB

How much butthurt this decision is going to generate ?

Pro-two state is bad though imo. That's the current solution.

Baby it's cold outside, get into a fucking oven asap.

Nikki no!
You're fired.

?

Why shouldn't this be discussed in UN,are the kikes still butthurt the UN is preparing a list of israeli companies.

I wish we could just withdraw support from Israel and then close the borders and turn a blind eye to what goes on in the Middle East secretly giving the jews the go ahead to exterminate all the mudslimes. Then when they're done we nuke the jews.

Are they really? Is UN going full BDS? lmao its anudda shoa

The other way around would be way easier and funnier.

I want Israel to be baited into a massive war with mudslimes, I don't want some peaceful two-state solution bullshit, I want an America that sits in American and deals with its domestic issues while the Jews go ahead and kill all mudslimes.

This, I'd rather see kikes experience karma for what they did to Europe and getting killed and raped by mudslimes.

How can we cause a war between jews and muslims that causes massive casualities on both sides though? We need to wipe out about 12 million jews and about a billion mudslimes.

Just stop giving free shit to Israel pretend you didn't hear jews asking for help, Iran and Syria will most likely do the rest.

The jews will never willingly accept being controlled by muslims, and the muslims know they would be exterminated under the jews. Its two state or nothing, and Israel refuses to return to the pre 67 borders, not because it has a real justifiable reason, but simply because they dont feel safe enough, it would put them at a strategic disadvantage. Tough shit, Chaim. Not your land.

Actually, I think its pretty obvious Israel is completely content with not having peace and simply expanding into Palestinian land even further, illegally, causing them to simply disappear from the land and be squeezed out. Unless the world is willing to have all the capitals of Europe nuked, it wont stop the jews from doing whatever they want.

I'll take nothing please. Exterminate them all.

This I want them all gone and I want jews to stop parasiting off of us and fight their own wars not get goyim to die for them while the fuck up our countries.

Im for a single state solution. Palestine gets a state and Israel is dismantled

If they get dismantled they'll spread all over the world even more.

Youre assuming there would still be Jews to spread

It's much more simple than that: Nikki is the governor of SC and did not support Trump (still doesn't, really), but her Lt. Governor does. So now a pro-Trump advocate is put into the governorship without having an election to do so.

we must always be vigilant against the jews and never drop our guard, because once it happens they will sink that dagger deep into our back.

Is that Sean Murray?

Fuck off OP, you anti-white yid.

Then we invade and bomb Palestine, colonizing the whole area easily due to the utter stupidity of the Arabs.

Nah. After kikes are exterminated the Palestinians will be next. The whole region should be colonised by whites.

Reported

Technically it would be recolonization, as the Canaanites had ties to the earliest Indo-European civilization we have identified, the Hittites.

source?

The kikes list the Hittites as one of the Canaanite tribes they fought in the Jewish Bible, in the book Bereshit or Genesis.

To be this innocent again…