Feminist music video in Saudi Arabia gets praise

There's a new music video going around in Saudi Arabia that promotes feminism. Feminism is literally going to poz the Middle East like it has the West. Just give it time guys.

Here are some of the lyrics:

Commentary on music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=f4KTtatmuCQ

Original music video
youtube.com/watch?v=1rUn2j1hLOo

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/03/a-music-video-featuring-skateboarding-women-has-saudi-arabia-entranced/?utm_term=.a5baccab56bc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jR0oq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a comment in the first video link:

Either we see those women beheaded in a week, or Saudi-Arabia going full poz in three years time.

That's what I'm thinking about, how are jews not involved?

I think it's more to do with civilization, peace time, and female nature.
Men get feminized and weak under peace-like conditions, even without Jews. Feminist culture spreads like cancer over the Internet too.

Iran has a similar thing going on underground.

I thought saudi royalty were crypto-kikes?

They are. I used to cook for them. They have these degenerate sex parties all the time.

What? This is like a lolokaust denial video clip in Germany

Not really. One of the Saudi Princes must have a cuckold/femdom fetish. The actual Arabs don't really watch or care about this, they're too busy herding camels and goats.

The royalty, in a sense yes
But there has always been subversion among a lot of muslim leaders. Too much prohibition creates weird fetishes

Cold War and the financing of warlords and wannabe dictators by US and Soviets fucked over any chance of Africa and Middle East properly developing into civilized societies. All that western infrastructure and values were thrown in the trash amidst civil wars and pipedreams of social engineering.

Do you really want them to develop into their own societies? There's such a great risk of them taking their newfound western technology and using it against us. A Baathist state is one or two steps removed from the caliphate.

Never knew Persians were so cute. It's too bad they're being cucked now too, otherwise I'd wife one

What the fuck you're talking about? Develop into their own societies? Their already were their own societies before colonization by western powers.
But centuries of colonization by western powers left their mark both on Africa and Middle East in therms of values and education. Just look at Afghanistan before the US put Taliban in power to fight the Russians or Rhodesia before being fucked over by both US and Russia at the same time. Even countries like Benin, which managed to preserve it's European heritage and today is a safe heaven in Western Africa, was fucked over by it's neighbors once they became puppets for NATO or the Soviets.

why live?

Daily reminder that Islam has literally no place whatsoever in Iran and was a completely alien cultural model to that country before the US led invasion and the death of Sha.

COMEDY GOLD

I presume the Arab men will just go "Haha what are these crazy bitches up to now? They said what? Oh, that's funny man." *throws acid in his fifth wife face*

Good, I hate sandniggers, fucking imbeciles, may they kill their women inshallah…

They deserved to be turned into the shitholes they are today. It's just a shame that some here think that destroying your rivals and enemies is what the Jews want. We've been enemies with Persia ever since they attacked the Greek city states. We've been enemies to Islam ever since they started attacking the Byzantine Empire. We've been enemies with the Jews forever.

Interesting times.

We should help based Saudi Arabia with their internal issues, amirite kaff-eh, Aryan warriors?

I just want iran/syria to nuke the sauds off the face of the earth tbh

Muslim women tend to be ultra whores the jew muhammed knew this and kept them in check.We should meme feminism more in their countries.

We should meme volcanic eruptions across the Middle East so that it's all covered in ash and they all die.

We should not wish feminism upon our Saudi Arabian brothers. They are the whites of the desert.

KYS.

LOL

THERE'S TRUMP IN THE VIDEO

They'll all be executed and the world will be a better place for it

Hi King1 week ago
Am I late to the party? How on earth did Donald Trump contribute to the current state of women in Middle east countries?? or has it become so mainstream to bash the fellow that we can even blame World War II on the guy?
P.S. Also, I am on that part of youtube again

President Snow4 days ago
it meant patriarchy won over women's rights.
Hi King
Hi King3 days ago
When did Saudi Arabia have women's rights to begin with? I guess there was always patriarchy there..
President Snow
President Snow2 days ago (edited)
+Hi King​​
well, I'm a saudi, and if you broke a woman's finger, she could sue you for $50k, a house, divorce, child support, and you'll end up in jail for 10 years. even if you didn't do it, if she says so, then that's the truth. oh yeah, it happened to someone my dad knows.

President Snow1 day ago
+dom1abc1mbc
Yep, my dad went to jail for a month after his second wife fell and broke her arm, and we were like.. how the hell is it my dad's fault that she's fat? furthermore.. she came to my mom's house and did a really good damage on the door making holes on it from throwing stones, when my mom called the cops they didn't do SHIT, the officer just sat there in his car, and when he finally moved his ass he just stood there and he said there's no evidence. 

Is this some kind of bot?

Fuck…

So even the sandniggers have their own nu-males, hahaha!

This is great though, isn't it? If feminism is a big part of what has cucked the west, why not let it cuck the kebabs, too?

and they shit on girls bodies
archive.is/jR0oq

These instagram whores are so easy to troll.Kek.