Breaking in the Bug Zapper

Activists are planning a gay dance party at Mike Pence’s house
archive.is/l8tCZ

A bunch of bug-chasers and scissor-sisters are planning on storming The Electrocutioner's Power Plant to protest the God-Emperor Ascendant.

From the article:

Hopefully O'Reilly's Auto Parts has jumper cables and batteries on sale.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/2011/08/01/the-end-of-gays-gay-marriage-and-the-decline-of-the-homosexual-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait, tbh.

Donald, get the clamps.

Electric Pence is going to have a fun time when they get there.

HAHA.

Just watch the faggots attention- whoring now, and watch it good so you can remember how it was back then, in the old days. Soon NOBODY will give a shit about these people. Their days in mainstream are about to be over and they know it. All the trannies, sissies, faggots …. all the lot togheter will be leftovers.

unfortunately I didn't save the pence nicknames webm, anyone else have it?

All along the western front
People line up to receive
He's got the power in his hand
To shock you like you won't believe

Saw him in the assless chaps
With the voltage running through his skin
Standing there with nothing on
Pence gonna teach him how to swim

I said ooh Pence
Shock 'em like an electric eel
Michael Pence
You turn 'em straight with your electric feel
I said ooh Pence
Michael Pence
Turn 'em straight with your electric feel

All along the Jersey Shore
Put your circuits in the sea
This is what the world is for
Making electricity
You can feel it in your mind
Oh you'll be straight in no time
Plug it in and change the world
Voltage 'til you like the girls

Said ooh Pence
Michael Pence
I said ooh Pence
Michael Pence

Do what you feel now
Electric feel now
Do what you feel now
Electric feel now
Do what you feel now
Electric feel now
Do what you feel now
Electric feel now
Do what you feel now
Electric feel now

i got u fam, anime bypass

thanks

That said these people are just pushing Pence to hate them more and really want them done in. Faggot never learn.

Mike "if you like futanari, then get fried like calamari" Pence.

Those people really are overgrown children.

Mike "Drop a 2,000lb Fuel-Air on The Gay Faire" Pence might have to stay in a luxury hotel suite for the night.
Does he know any hoteliers in the DC area?

Can't we just round these faggots up already? They're not fit for society.

Won't he be at the inauguration too?

Its not like Pence's house is protected by the Secret Service or anything

Inb4 Pence bought a new dog. A bigger dog. A dog that hates faggots.

He carries those with him.

We all know the answer to this

Mike "If you're a guy who likes dick I'll show you a shocking trick" Pence
Mike "Showing tribute to thor, to every gay whore" Pence

Watch as they somehow end up electrocuted one way or the other

Please, just stop. It's embarrasingly bad.

Are these images Holla Forums made endorsements or actual leftist propaganda? I can't tell anymore.

Mike "Cease with the fist or Zeus will insist" Pence

CAN HE SHOOT THEM?

PLEASE SAY IT IS SO BURGERS
don't you have funs and trespassers will be shot?

Mike "I will cause gratoitous amounts of pain for people that indulge in acts of sodomy that involve two people of the same sex, which will include electricity and the right to refuse service to reprobates" Pence

from tumblr

Red Hot OC coming trough for the High Energy Vice Emperor. I also cannot into webm.

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence

Dramatization of Mr. Pence, seconds later after the fags arrive.

Mike "Sodomites Have No Rights" Pence
Mike "Cattle Prod Then Into The Bog" Pence
Mike "Lights Up Dykes Like Northern Lights" Pence
Mike "Butch Cunts Get Fried For Lunch" Pence

It's in Maryland, so no. He should have gotten a place in Arlington, VA instead of faggy MD.

also maybe some of those libs will move to maryland out of my state if he moves here

Wrong way around.
Mike "Once In The Bog, Cattle Prod" Pence

I hope he electro shocks them to death.

Fags are vindictive childish perverts. Even if you hate Carlos Fuentez, he was completely right about them.

Someone make the guy in the last panel look like Pence.

I don't want an innocent dog to get HIV

If there is one thing i will never forgive faggots it is coopting the rainbow.

Mike "the electric bill is worth every kill" Pence
Mike "increase the power, for every gay per hour" Pence

Truly a blessed post

Needs just a little touch.

That's the beauty. There were created by the Tumblr college SJW to apparently make people despise Trump and Pence for being racist and homophobic. And apparently these have the opposite reaction of what they expected

What is with the left and that word? It's very strange and depersonalizing. Something sexual?

Hope pence saved up some money because his electricity bill will go up

It's funny how Tumblr whales think Donald Trump is LITERALLY HITLER, whereas I don't think he's extreme enough.

The internet never ceases to amaze me.

The funny thing is that both camps are memeing him to become hitler.

Guess who profits from it becoming true

The electric companies?

Given that only whites managed to run electricity facilities without shit collapsing all around them without gibs, I must say your assertion remains fair.

nice
this post has been checked

wew

Mike "Take it in the crapper, you get the bug zapper" Pence

Electric Fence time.

I hope Mike "Deus Volt" Pence breaks out his holy sword for this

The secret service won't allow you to rush his house.. he's the fucking VP.

Sounds like some more liberals who want to protest by self-immolation…

it was never about that. homosexuality exists to lower birthrates.

I want that sword now

Looks relatively easy to make. 2 blades with a small air gap rigged to a taser.

The one that makes it the farthest gets the "Fag of the day" award.

The world is changing, get ready to break out their favorite attack line, "You're on the wrong side of history" and use it against them.

Needs an upgrade to CY+2

GENIUS

You glorious bastard, what a great theme song for the new Vice President.

Subjugation is their goal, not cooperation. They don't want to get along with heteros. They want to force heteros to accept them at their very worst. That's why they throw any gay or nonwhite or nonchristian that wants to get along with the right under the bus. It's not about making life better for any of their lackeys, it's about keeping everyone miserable so they can fan the flames of their crazy movement.

Oh it's deeper than that user. They want more fuck toys and gays to play with. It's all about maximizing degeneracy for these sick fucks. They want us all and won't rest until they get it.

Mike " alternating current is a great big deterrent" Pence

jej

Mike "Pikachu, use Thunkerbolt" Pence

Mike "Microfarads for the Fake Broads" Pence
Mike "+/- 0% Tolerance" Pence
Mike "If you're a Bitch, I'll Flip the Switch" Pence
Mike "If You Like Penis, You Aren't In My Genus" Pence
Mike "Amplify Their Dying Cries" Pence
Mike "Turns Carpet Munchers Into Solder Suckers" Pence
Mike "Turns Butt Fuckers into Inductors" Pence
Mike "ESD Cures HIV" Pence
Mike "The Only GRIDS Allowed Are Electrical" Pence
Mike "You're Out of Spec If You Like The Same Sex" Pence
Mike "If Cock You Do Suck, Become a Pullup" Pence
Mike "If you are gay, you'll become a Relay" Pence
Mike "Trip the Circuit Breaker Frying Dyke Babymakers" Pence
Mike "Cocksuckers Make Great Conductors" Pence
Mike "Use Man Mounters as Gieger Counters" Pence
Mike "Throw Ass Eaters to the Bottom Feeders" Pence
Mike "Pink Noise Attenuator" Pence
Mike "Accumulate Carbon Tax Frying Gayboy Traps" Pence
Mike "Give Gay Lobbyists to Electronics Hobbyists" Pence
Mike "Get the Tesla Coil if your Cock is Soiled" Pence
Mike "We Don't Have the Capacity for Those Who Explore Anal Cavaties" Pence
Mike "Skewer Gay Holes on Grounding Poles" Pence
Mike "If You Kiss Boys, Be The Carbon In Our Alloys" Pence
Mike "RF Burns if for Cock You Do Yearn" Pence

>Mike "Swallow some Siemens" Pence I know that's not what the unit actually means but I couldn't resist the pun.

Dubs and trips confirm, protestors are going to build a big, beautiful fire out of their own bodies and Pence is going to have to pay for it.

Mike "LGBBQ" Pence

Glorious! Thank you, anons

Also [CHECKED].

Again, it must be repeated that, despite massive over representation in (((media and entertainment))) that fags are at best one in forty of the male population and significantly less than that in the female population.

No clue why it's sexy as fuck when a woman seems bored during sex like she's challenging someone to drive her up a wall.

You just summed up the fag mind

Mike " zapping every sodomite, to make him keep his bottom tight" Pence

Faggots are 0.8% of the population, max, according to the newest data.

Mike "all gay thoughts erase with electrodes in place" Pence

Mike "hold down this queer while I zap him right here" Pence

WE NEED TO RIG UP A TESLA TOWER ON MIKES ROOF

Mike "He won't cruise the parks after throwing off sparks" Pence

Let's see if they can get over the electric fence and past the feds with cattle prods.

I bet Pence's house is like the exterior of Dr. Totenkopf's office from that shitty Sky Captain movie.

I couldn't find a Youtube clip of it and I'm too lazy to shop Pence's face, so here's a snapshot instead.

(checked)
I gotta say, I didn't like Pence at first because he felt like a bland cuckservative, then I thought he was okay, then I thought he was pretty good after he destroyed Tim Kaine. But once they started kvetching about the electro shock therapy and seeing shit like this in response has made me like him almost as much as Trump himself.

The fact that there are faggots and dykes that are paralyzed in fear of President Mike Pence so much that they want Trump to have a healthy and assassination-free 8 years makes me sleep well at night.

Pence is also a great insurance policy.

wtf i love pence now

Oh please Kek let us meme this into reality.

This thread pleases the almonds.

Every time I click on these I'm afraid I'm going to see my ex here. If she martyrs herself for the cause I've dedicated everything to fight against, I won't be able to live.

sauce pls.

buck up son and find yourself a girl that won't embarass you like these fools

We still got it for each other. I've attempted to redpill her, which takes for like a day and then the blue pill comes back.
What's funny is she thinks I'm some kind of Wikileaks hacker. No I didn't tell her I was, I'm not that autistic. Also not going to tell her I'm part of an international cabal of nazi frog wizards.
But yeah user, I know you're right in the end. I got to find myself a MAGA girl and move the fuck on.
It would just be fucked if something happened to that chick after numerous attempts of redpilling.

Ha ha ha hahahahahaha
This is our enemy, what we are up against.

Would you have followed her user if you could, and abandon the future of your race and that of white children, perhaps your own? It seems you didn't, so now follow closely the path you have put yourself on, break free of that what binds you.

if they really believe pence is some sort of electric anti-gay super villain, isn't this just a cry for help? I can only imagine that somewhere deep down these disgusting things want to be fixed, but maybe I'm just an optimist

Tell her you're a frog wizard!

trump is a genius for putting this guy all the fags are so afraid of as a vice president
no liberal will assassinate him for fear of him taking over

Do they have a license to broadcast this song?

Probably because most men see such a woman as a challenge to please. Which is always gonna tickle the competitive part of our brains.

its because the homosexuals have no identity beyond their own preferences for pleasure and degeneracy. their body is simply a means to convey their mind about this world seeking the next high, not something to be taken care of, cherished, or respected. it is not a vessel for their souls given by their ancestors, clay to be molded and shaped into something greater, nor something by which they can leave the greatest legacy mankind can hope to create, since their insatiable appetites for vice necessarily prevent them from having children.

We'll if I decide I want her gone for good, that's exactly what I'd do.

Is she in this one?

Let go of it user. Completely. Just look at them. She'll always have a little bit of that in her even if you manage to red pill her.

Divine editions:

It's far less than that user.

According to the US Survey in 1990 1.2% of the population was homosexual and 1.8% were bisexual by 2010 the number of homosexuals had declined to 0.8% of the population(0.6% for whites) and the number of bisexuals had declined to 1.1% of the population.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/2011/08/01/the-end-of-gays-gay-marriage-and-the-decline-of-the-homosexual-population/

The hypothetical cause of this decline is the decline in the homosexual birthrate since the 1960s, when social obligations which previously ensured some homosexuals entered into marriages with the opposite sex and produced some offspring who have a 20% chance of expressing some sort of homosexual or bisexual behavior.

KIKE
I
K
E

I understand your feels user. I'm at 4 months with zero contact at all with my ex of 4 years. Doing well actually. In the past I also tried to redpill her, it only lasted until she went to work I'm in Toronto, and she worked in govt social services, told me that on her floor of 24 or so people, only 3 people (white males) actually work. The middle aged women just socialize and have 2 hour lunch breaks. Takes them a week to get anything done and she got into trouble for actually getting things done ahead of schedule. She knows about the jews, the blacks, the gays, hitler did nothing wrong, but it never lasts. Women just revert back into their tribal mindset the second you stop supervising them.

you are an ignorant kike
fake nazi
a loser cunt

come on you fake nazis
attack me

left thread
you fickfaces better not piss me off again

Who let the bots out?

Yeah man, women are…I really can't even describe it. It's upsetting how they are completely incapable of fighting social conditioning. Every time I redpilled my ex she would believe every word that came out of my mouth. But a couple of hours of CNN was all it took to undo any progress.
Where are these magical MAGA women? Do they even exist?

They exist, but they're hard as fuck to find.

No namefages

If digits, some faggots will be electrocuted when they do this.

JUST

read

It can be done user. If you're smart enough it is actually possible to *make* a good wife. But it's not recommended for everyone.

So their "acceptance" and normalisation is their own undoing? No wonder they resort to increasingly degenerate depravity to try to boost their numbers.