Was 2015 the worst year?

Normalfags loved to say best year 2016 was the worst year ever. Remember how bleak things were looking back then?
These are just the first things that come to mind. What else did it happen in 2015 that almost made you lose hope for the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
youtube.com/watch?v=q7o7R5BgWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=KIViy7L_lo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no 2007 was by far the worst year, it was the epicenter of nu-internet which led to everything bad that has happened, think about it 2007 = twitter, tumblr and the first iphone

also, Obama

Also the housing market crash

I want literally Hitler to exist. Trump was fun and all, but I want a leader who will actually gas kikes, not just give them his children.

I think the peak-poz moment in 2015 was Justin Trudeaus "ummm, because it's 2015"

After those words were muttered you could literally feel the pendulum start to swing back to the right.

This. It's amazing how much could go wrong in just 8 years.

Not really…
It was a turning point if you think about it.

Eastern-Europe finally stand up for itself
Trump armed up to deal with the (((swamp)))
Western people finally seen the true face of liberalism
And for bonus, kek started to rise his power level

2014 however…

The fact that a mere bedroom scandal unmasked so many kikes, unearthed so much shit, red pilled so many weevs and lasted an entire year is a cause of celebration on it's own
It was sad to see it die but nothing last forever and it was still a fun ride
seen it, entretaining flick despite the kuke poison, that said that movie was for brainles dude bros moslty, none of them gave 2 shits about "muh progressive message" while they were to focused watching cars explode
I'm still enoying all the butthurt fanboys begrudgingly that A New New Hope was SJW shit and MaRey Su was a shit character

2015 was the year in wich we were barelly surfacing from the dark chaotic depths of the internet
Personally i think 2007 was worst, that's when we began to sink into all the SJW nonsence we are trying to purge now

Arguably 1913.

If we put it into a pendulum view.. 2007 was likely about the time it was swinging hardest to the left, by 2014 it was hitting its peak, and 2015 it crested, and began to swing back in the other direction

However, it was still (and currently is still) far to the left, which is why OP was seeing '15 as a shit year, because it was still overall far to the left, but its why some anons see it as a neutral or possibly good year, because it was beginning its swing back to the right

Its still to far to the left, but the downward motion is still going, probably by 2018 we'll be nearing the bottom point on the swing, and 2019-2020 we'll be swinging towards the right

Leftists also view 2016 as a shit year not just because they lost horrible in the elections, but because their momentum stopped and things started moving against them. Things are still very much in their favor, the swing still far to the left, but it stalled at its peak and because of this they are throwing a shit fit. Its not just that they lost some battles, its that those were the first battles most of them have lost in their adult lives and they dont understand the ebb and flow of society over time, so naturally they think their momentum stopping at all is the end of the damn world

Anyway, heres hoping 17 is a great year, hopefully more EU nations vote to gtfo of that kikefueled nightmare and start expelling muslims, then Trump can cuck China so they stop destroying the planet and our economy for their own short term gain (we dont need them anyway), then we can buddy up with Japan more and get to the fucking Moon and build a base

1994 was the worst year.

2015 had Trump and hope, for me 2014 was the absolute worst current year since there was absolutely nothing before us except annihilation. We had GG which was a start, but it wasn't nearly enough to do anything than perhaps knock out some small corner of their influence.

2016 absolutely fucking rocked, best year of my life. 2017 is shaping up to be either the best year in human history if everything goes well, or the absolute worst if the thrashing beast actually does its worst on its deathbed.

This, definitely. We're finally seeing the pendulum swing back on the Internet after 10 god damn years.

ONU declared 2015 the international year of light, with a hug from an old friend known of being the "light bearer", the "morning star".

you forgot BAZINGA

samefagging to say it boggles my mind that that shitty show has lasted 10 fucking years

Fag marriage was the worst development. It was a critical step in their plan to criminalize heterosexuality.

Why can I not find the 2007 image showing the things that went wrong, could have sworn I saved it.

2015 wasn't great for this user either. 2016 was

yeah this tbqh fam.
2007 was the death knell of the old internet and the start of cancer unleashed.
anything prior to then was based upon merit and what people (read: white) built.
after that, its like the internet….

holy fuck i got it.

after 2007 the internet had open borders.
da fuck did i just discover?!?!

Would Hitler gas them for real the second go around?

Yes

Boomers love that show because they think it makes them smart.

If he was around all this time, with us… very likely

Depends where you're from. If burger, 1913 was definitely the worst year. If you're a leaf 1982 would be my guess. German? 1945 or 1918. In recent times though, 2001 was worse than 2015 or even 2007. 2001 is the year where many people in the world officially lost their privacy and some freedoms. If you ever remembered boarding a plane pre-9/11, you'll know exactly what I mean. 2007 was the death of the internet, thanks to Jewgle and social cancer. It became accessible to the most retarded of people and stopped being defined as a thing only "nerds" would bother using. 2015 was just peak degeneracy, as a result of the insanity the West was pushed into post 9/11.

Needs to be reiterated time and time again how bad 2007 was; every shitty year after that was an echo of 2007's shittiness. 2016 was when the tide began to turn in a big way.

2007 = Year of the pig = 2019

Better prepare.

Thats bad… pig people are my natural enemies according to my horoscope…

Oink oink, this sucks

I was playing a lot of mmo's at the time and wasn't yet redpilled, so 2007 seemed like it was a good year.
It was a pretty good year for video games but not much else. What went on in terms of liberalism? I completely missed it.

No. It was the start of a lot of bad trends that where done well then and have turned into absolute cancer today.

it's always the darkest before the Don

2010 and 2011 were shit for me. Very depressing years.

2015 was the year of the uncontrolled rapefugee invasion in Europe aswell. I remember the panic I felt as they constantly streamed in like a flood of shit and all dumb normies just celebrated it. I really thought it was all over by then.

This. Everything went to shit at 2007.

Caitlyn Jenner really comes to mind. That was the year I really started to hunker down and redpill myself on trannies. That way, when I heard of the suicide attempts made by the few faggots I know in my area, I wouldn't be surprised.

Although I have mixed feeling knowing that I saw it coming.

To the me real poz started around 2003ish in the run up to the Bush re-election campaign. I had followed the election in 2000 and there was reasonable discussion going on. By 2003-04' a lot of proto-sjw types started appearing with all their emotional non-arguments. Prior to around 2000 the internet was almost entirely the domain of white men. Hence comment sections were civil and thought provoking etc. Those a few years older than me would say en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September was the real turning point. I didn't experience that rush of newfags as I was one of them around 1994……

2004-2005 was the one of worst years everyone started to have an IPod mini or Zune on them wherever they went, playing cancerous music.

I find this to be a fascinating topic, especially since I am only 24 and I was not entirely aware of the forces which shaped the American experience until recently. It's especially interesting to track when certain waves and movements of history began. A few of the candidates mentioned previously are pretty suitable:

9/11 and the slow degradation of personal freedoms, war on terror

Internet begins to be invaded by corporations, social media, iPhone, Obama. Really felt like this is where modern liberalism begins

This is definitely the peak of this recent wave of liberalism. The internet stops being a true platform of unbridled creativity and communication as the normies invade and internet traffic homogenizes on the social media websites. Also the commercialization of youtube is really regrettable. Constant shilling for gay rights, BLM, and the like. Zimzam getting off was a high point but I could never shake the feeling that liberalism was here to stay. I thought the only way we were going to get out of this was through cultural accelerationism and promoting degeneracy until people had too much and the pendulum swung back. Trump came a lot sooner than expected.

I think though that the difference between how hopeless 2015 felt and how awesome 2016 was is exemplified by these two videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=q7o7R5BgWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=KIViy7L_lo8

Nope, nope, nope.

Arguably 2005 was the pivotal year for video games. WoW came out and ruined RPGs because everyone interested in RPGs would now be playing WoW for several years, and even singleplayer RPGs would try to ape it. Gears of War came out and ruined TPS and more generally third person action games, because all third person games from then on would be cover shooters. Even fucking Tomb Raider is a cover shooter now, god damn. And in FPS, BF2 introduced the modern day military genre with semi-realistic features like aiming down sights, and RPG-borrowed grind features like ranks that take hundreds of hours to attain and unlockable weapons. Gaming had peaked in the late 90s and early 2000s and that golden age came to an end in 2005. FPS became boring modern military shit, TPS became intolerable "weighty feel" Gears of War clones, RPGs became bland, grind-focussed WoW clones.

2006 was the last decent year, you could have missed that anything was off yet, you couldn't yet know that 2006's mediocrity would be remembered as better days during the following DECADE OF SHIT.

2007 was the year FPS died and went to console hell. Crysis, the last true PC FPS was released, but commercially dwarfed by both COD4 and Halo3 on consoles. From then on, even PC-exclusive devs started designing like they were making a console game.

Gaming perpetually died and hit at an all-time low point in 2013 with literally ZERO games worth playing. The recovery since then has been slow. Consoles are stagnating because MS and Sony gambled on weak hardware and lost.

In 2014 Styx Master of Shadows reinvigorated third person action games and even reminded people of the dead "stealth" genre.

In 2015 Rocket League brought UNREALISTIC, COLORFUL FUN back in a way that should definitively bury the grimdark "grounded" realistic shit all genres have been pozzed with since 2005. What's also getting more fun and more colorful are FPS, even COD and Halo. But the genre is still in the grasp of consoles, the nightmare shows only the vaguest signs (UT, Quake Champions) of stopping any time soon. Lastly, I don't know about RPGs. Has one broken the cycle of endless WoW-style grind design? I gave up on RPGs.

I haven't raged so hard in a while, I forgot how brutal 2015 was. The special olympics bit had me giggling though.
jewgle tries to combat the happenings with nogs pretending to be peaceful, a couple dykes and a gay muslim (not obama, trudeau)

I know that popular music is mostly shit anyways, but imo it started to take a real dive around 2012-2013 whereas 2009-2010 felt not too bad with lots of TSwift (you belong with me, fifteen, love story, etc.), Ke$ha's debut, lady gaga likely at her peak, hip-hop was not as neutered as it is now, fireflies, love drunk, party in the usa, maroon 5 was more funk centered and had less emphasis on adam, Now I know you're probably thinking that this is all garbage but it's not even close to as putrid as the top 10 singles of 2013 (thrift shop/blurred lines/radioactive/harlem shake/can't hold us/mirrors/just give me a reason/when i was your man/cruise/roar)

Halo 3 and COD4 were pretty crazy in 2007. It was really awesome to come home after school and be in the virtual company of hundreds of thousands at any given time. Although I agree that vidya definitely hit a saturation point that I don't think it recovered from. But maybe that's because I haven't seriously played since then. I grew up with gamecube and I get the impression that nintendo's quality in product has severely diminished since those years.

Damn I forgot about that guy who identified as a 4 year old girl

I'm just an oldfag that hasn't been into gaming for almost two decades. The last games worth playing IMHO were quake III arena and mario kart 64.

I remember going to see TFA with my parents who are basically fox news/drudge drones but at least they hate republicans and support trump. But that 2015 google video came on during the previews and they were openly scoffing. I thought we were going to get kicked out of the movie theater because of current year

Q3A was awesome, but MK64 is kind of overrated I prefer Double Dash and MKDS

bump this thread has some good points

My worst year was 1992. I'm oldish. Born in 1968.
In 1992 I was homeless. I can't describe the pain.

2016 was a good year for me. My gf moved near my home, my daughter has just turned 18 and got a place at Oxford university. I got a new job as an airport operations manager.
My wife died in 2012 in a car crash. That was terrible. I couldn't speak for days.
1992 and 2012 were my worst years. They both end in the number 2. I'm developing a suspicion about the number 2.
2016 was good for me.